[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: 1451954506358.png (6 MB, 2300x6400) Image search: [Google]
1451954506358.png
6 MB, 2300x6400
Never done one of these before, hope it turns out alright.
>>
First to three decides
>>
>>44815806
volcanic demons of course
we are starting in H E L L
>>
>>44816110
You know what. Fuck it
In down with that
>>
2 for demons
2 volcanoes
If no one else posts anything I'll start it up in a bit.
>>
>>44816110
by first to three i assume you roll for it?
if so reroll
>>
File: 1452897652894.gif (2 MB, 335x340) Image search: [Google]
1452897652894.gif
2 MB, 335x340
>>44816203
>>44816189
>>
>>44816203
First to 3 votes
>>
Demons
City ruins

Not blurr dripping evil demons, but more Prometheus tier demon, pragmatic and knowledgeable, uplifter of civilizations

We're in the ruins of a capital city of a just wiped out civilization. In a last desperate act they summoned us to exact vengeance
>>
File: 1452724769261.png (106 KB, 260x223) Image search: [Google]
1452724769261.png
106 KB, 260x223
>>44816251
HELLFIRE VOLCANO MASTERRACE NIQQA
>>
>>44816251
Locked in, writing
>>
Your master, Darthir was cast off his dark throne by that upstart bastard Grelnir. Grelnir and his wraiths then set upon murder-raping all of your master servants. You managed to escape with a small cadre of imps to the mortal plane. After traveling for some time you discover a realm of fire and ash spewing out of mountains, very homely. You and your minions begin to settle in.
>>
>>44816366
Grelnir is a cunt.
Set up homes on the inside of the volcano, a balcony just overlooking the lava inside perhaps?
>>
>>44816366
Population: You, 7 imps
Food: none
Architecture: none
Weapons: claws and fangs
Tech: none

A) search for souls to feed on (animals work, but sentient creatures are better)
B) Scout in NEWS
C) write in.
>>
>>44816396
lel retard
>>44816407
B)
>>
I forgot to mention, the surrounding regions are a temperate Savannah, it gets colder as you go north, you are in the north among the volcanoes.
>>
>>44816432
Are you going or sending an imp?
>>
>>44816467
send an imp, of course
>>
>>44816396
I'll count this as a vote for
C) write in
Just wait till I'm done posting before voting
>>
Find humans.
Then eat them.
Or make half fiends.
Or both.
>>
>>44816778
A) search for food
>>
A) 1
B) 1
C) build balconey 1
>>
>>44816893
Since its kinda slow, next vote will break the tie
>>
>>44816954
Scout it up
>>
>>44817023
Locked, roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>44817086
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>44817086
>>
You send your two most loyal servants, the gemini imps, Ilithid and Malithid. They flit across the Savannah and are gone for the night, they return the next morning with news.
They flew about a days journey to a river. Near the river they found many small souls to feast on, mostly frogs and grass mice. But later in the evening a herd of big animals, shaggy with tusks came up to drink. Malithid and Ilithid attacked a sick one and took its soul. Malithid offers it to you, it's a sickly bioluminescent green, he has it cupped in his hands with a pleased look on his face.

Food: Scarce
Architecture: none
Locations: volcanoes, river, shaggy tusk herd.

A) hunt shaggy tusks (specify what you are sending.
B) build a home base of some sort
C) Scout ( can name a direction)
D) research (write in)
E) write in
>>
Build home base.
>>
>>44817416
We need to find a village of sorts to decimate and pick clean. I'd say scout, but direct it towards water sources or plains.
>>
At this point I'll say 2 points means a decisions been made. Alright?
>>
build home base.
>>
>>44817617
Locked, roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>44817643
>>
>>44817682
Alright its been a bit, locked.
>>
You command your imps to construct a basic fort and sleeping chambers, your imps eagerly set to the task, wishing to get your approval and respect. They piles rocks around a cave entrance and dig a cozy sleeping chambers for them and a reasonably throne room for you. They even make a throne out of rocks, how sweet.
The your room has a small window carved out, it looks over a lava pond, how pleasant.

Food: Scarce
Architecture: Cave base.
Locations: Base cave, volcanoes, river, shaggy tusk herd.
>>
>>44818054
Autocorrect fucked up.
>>
Collect food.
>>
>>44818211
Alright, roll for it, doesn't seem like too many people are here right now.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>44818211
Seconded
>>
>>44818758
Alright, writing
>>
You send a few imps hunting, they claw and gouge their prey, they bring back a gallon of the gently glowing green soul soup, they made a little pouch out of animal hide to carry it back.
Food: Moderate
Tech: skin bag.
Soul: 1

You've gained soul!
You can do many things with soul, you can make a new imp minion, or you can bless one of your lesser minions, when you get more you can upgrade your powers to become a stronger demon.

A) make new imp, -1 soul
B)upgrade 1 imp, -1 soul
C) hunt
D) Scout
E) research
F) write in
>>
A. make a new imp.
>>
>>44819078
Alright, roll for it, 1d100
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

man, sad times for this threads popularity.
>>
>>44820124
Chill out, here I am.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44818998
C.
>>
File: chrip.png (425 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
chrip.png
425 KB, 405x600
Rolled 6 (1d100)

ERE WE GO
>>
Sorry mates, just a sec
>>
You begin the incantations to summon a new minion, for the first time since fleeing the nine hells you feel great! You summon the imp and immediately you see that it looks different, the normal mischievous look that imps have has been replaced with a dull bloodlust, it has wings with sharp talons jutting out of them, and its hand claws have changed, its hands are like sharp lobster claws. What you have created is powerful certainly, but even you cannot discern its thoughts.

Population: You, 7 imps, 1 reaver.
Food: scarce
Tech: skin bag.
>>
Gunna draw up a map in a bit.
>>
Forgot to post actions,
A) hunt shaggy tusks
B) Scout
C)research (write in)
D)write in
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>44822227
Goin' Hunting in person.
>>
File: PicsArt_01-16-07.53.00.jpg (350 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-16-07.53.00.jpg
350 KB, 2048x1536
Here's the map.
>>
You leave the comfort of your Cave to take the souls of those shaggy tusks yourself. You leave the Gemini in charge, and tell them to look after that new guy, he not right. You set out across the scrublands arriving at the herd by dusk.
As you arrive you see the herd already running, they are being hunted by something else! You see human hunters dressed in crude furs chasing the shaggy tusks with crude spears. You have new prey.

A)Chase the humans and kill them where they stand.
B)Follow the humans back to their encampment.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>44822976
B
>>
>>44823119
Writing
>>
You sneak behind the hunters as they carry their catch back to their village. They look up occasionally after you flit overhead, they seem fearful. They drag their prey a little faster. They soon arrive at a small village at the base of a mountain. The bring their catch to the center.of town, you can see them interacting with others in town. One is talking quietly with his friend to the side of the village, he was one of the hunters, he and his friend both look grim.
The village takes the catch and ties it up to a large totem pole outside their village limits, they then flee into their small shelters.
You see the creature's soul leaking out as it rests against the pole.

A)Don't mind if I do. You take the sacrifice.
B)You enter town and take a human.
C)Write in
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>44823447
C - Retrieve 2 Imps, (Not gemini's or newbie) Bring them back to the village and throw the sacrifice back into the town center. Make a big show of it, drop it from high up if possible. Have the imps run through the village quickly scouting it out and taking a running headcount of sorts. Let your presence be known.
>>
>>44823594
Writing
>>
You go back to base to get some accomplices, when you arrive you see the Gemini trying to get newbie to spit out an imp, you sigh and grab the two imps nearest you.
You grab the catch from the pole and fly it high up over town, and drop it. It crushes the central fire with a loud hiss, showering the villagers with ash and viscera. As the villagers panic, your two imps fly over them causing pandemonium. They report back to you with an approximate head count of 30.
As you receive your report, you see the villagers gather in town square, having some sort of council, they speak for a while, in hushed whipers. A great uproar goes through town after an old man covered with tattoos and talismans speaks. The people quiet down into a somber silence. A group goes to the totem pole, and leave at it’s base, a small crying bundle as sacrifice.

Write in.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44824129
Take the sacrifice, use it to summon a new demon. They have saded me... for now.
>>
>>44824206
Writing
>>
You aproach the screaming child, its howling stops, it looks at you.
You reach over and take it’s soul. It is red and sweet. You have gained +3 soul. You use it to create a new minion, as you read the incantations, the words flow off your forked tongue, such power, you've never dreamed of it. The creature you make is glowing, almost too bright to see. When it's glimmer dies down you see it. A tall demon with shiny, gossamer wings, it stands nearly 8 feet tall, just a head smaller than you. It has the normal apearence of a demon, but its left hand is a large rapier of great light. The most disturbing is its face, it remained the same. A smiling infant.

Alright that's all for tonight guys, I'll post again soon. Have a good night.
>>
This was my first civ thread, any comments or advice?
>>
>>44824903
It was an okay start. You'll do better next time.

Be sure to discuss it in the Civ Quest General.
>>
>>44824952
Thanks m8
>>
>>44824966
Thank you for running.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.