[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MKK - Mortal Kombat Quest #32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: MKK3.png (217 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
MKK3.png
217 KB, 620x465
Hello and welcome back to Mortal Kombat Konquest!

When we last left our hero, he had reclaimed his boat and left the royal palace of Edenia for the southern seas, a lawless territory where it is said that pirates and raiders roam and plunder the seafaring communities, in search of someone he lost long ago.

Obligatory Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Past Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Mortal+Kombat+Konquest
Thread 6 (improperly archived): http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/40414231/

Our Current Protagonist: http://pastebin.com/be1fQsKY
Rules for Kombat: http://pastebin.com/Ztq1QQua
Damashi's Twitter for updates about the game: https://twitter.com/DamashiKonquest

Our story continues now!
>>
Leaving the port city of Jewel Cove behind him as they ship off, Kaito sets his eyes northwards for the Starry Isles, where he has been told Mileena's ship, the Red Wake, is hunting pirates. Powered by the magic of his staff, the Dragon Wing swiftly cuts through the water and waves as it moves northwards.

Alongside him is his puppy, the edenian mastiff which he has decided to name Elvis. Towards the back of the ship are the only two crewmen he currently has, a pair of bumbling edenian knights named Biggs and Wedge. Biggs is currently heaving over the side of the ship due to having seasickness.

After nearly an hour of sailing, he comes across a series of islands that resemble large outcroppings of land, rising above the waves in root-like formations of stone with flora on top. He can see ahead that navigating them would become a tangled maze, and thick mist hangs in the air between them.

Kaito looks eastward and westward; he knows not where any other ships may be, but they could be anywhere within this region.

>A) Sail around them to the east
>B) Sail around them to the west
>C) Sail through them
>D) Drop anchor here and use your cape to fly around the scout the area
>E) Other
>>
>>44813419
>>D) Drop anchor here and use your cape to fly around the scout the area
>>
>>44813419
>C) Sail through them
Nothing ventured
>>
>>44813419
>Elvis
>not Dill
Im pretty sure i only remember one guy who wanted to name him that but whatever ill go with it
>D) Use cape to scout around
>>
>>44813571
>Im pretty sure i only remember
your memory is shit then there where like 5 people
>>
>>44813599
Eh i guess so.
I wont fight it he'll always be Dill in my heart.
>>
Before anything gets kicked up about it, I really just don't want the dog named after the dildo joke, and Elvis the king.

>>44813516
>>44813571

Kaito looks back at Biggs and Wedge. "Drop anchor here! I'll be back!"

Elvis watches and wags his fluffy tail as Kaito takes off into the sky with his cape. He soars upwards, taking in a bird's-eye-view of the fantastic terrain of the Starry Isles.

As he cuts through the clouds overhead, something reaches his ears; a dull thud from a great distance. He turns towards it and tries to peer through the mist but can see nothing.

Another one comes, and another, like rolling thunder, but more impactful and quick. He realizes that it sounds like cannon fire.

Honing in on the sound, he cuts through the cloud and mist and spies a battle! Two ships waging war against each other! One opens up with a volley of cannon fire, blasting the deck of the other! He can see figures swinging between them on ropes, dashing across sail riggings and fighting hand-to-hand!

>A) Fly straight towards the battle and join in
>B) Head back to your boat and head towards the site of the battle
>C) Fly towards them and observe the battle before jumping in
>D) Ignore them, it's probably not the ships you're looking for
>E) Other
>>
>>44813835
>>C) Fly towards them and observe the battle before jumping in
>>
>>44813835
>C)
We don't want to fuck up our new ship if cannon fire can fuck up our ship at all
>>
>>44813835
>>
>>44813835
>>
File: Battle_of_Darktides.jpg (304 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Darktides.jpg
304 KB, 1024x768
>>44813938
>>44813965
>>44814211
>>44814253

Kaito flies a bit closer, cautiously observing the battle. He scans his eyes across the decks of both ships and comes to realize that he has absolutely no idea which side anyone is on. Furthermore, there are a number of beastfolk races involved in the skirmish, including ones he has never seen!

He watches as a seven-foot-tall catfolk with a rapier duels and disarms a burly man with a large cutlass. The catman, with two fast slashes of his thin blade, slices off the man's belt and his pants drop to his feet. As the man is distracted, a fast thrust to the heart finishes him off.

One of the ships has an archer up on in its crow's nest. He fires arrows at the enemy crew when suddenly he is attacked by a bird-woman, but not like any Kaito has ever seen---she resembles a harpy of some kind, with massive talons on the ends of her feet and a large wingspan emerging from her arms. She picks up the man in his nest and carries him over the water, dropping him into the blue.

There are Outworld races among them---a tigrar shokan and a tarkatan with a bone in his nose. From below deck on one of the ships bursts forth a massive crocodile-like man in ragged clothing with three men on him, trying to pull him and subdue him. He snaps at them with his long maw before tossing them off with his arms.

Kaito watches as a redheaded woman swings from one ship to another, holding a flintlock pistol in her hand, blasting an enemy crewman in the chest before swinging back to her own ship. The shot man falls backwards and trips over the railing, falling into the water below.
>>
>>44814310

Another volley of cannon fire from one ship to another blasts a decent-sized hole in the side. A large man with cannon balls strapped across his chest and a thick beard roars as he reloads his cannon and prepares to fire once more.

Kaito observes what looks to be some kind of chimpanzee wearing the clothing of a merchant or a fortune teller swinging around the ropes of one of the ships, watching the fight. At first Kaito thinks it must be a pet, but when he sees the ape point and shout orders to an owl-man in his ship's crow's nest, you know that he's no ordinary chimp.

More gunshots blast from flintlock pistols and rifles, more cannon fire and more bombs are thrown. Kaito watches the carnage of the battle and doesn't know what to do or which side to take, or even if he should interfere at all. There's no sign of Mileena.

>A) Fly up to the ship and brawl at random
>B) Fight a specific person noted above
>C) Wait and see who wins the fight
>D) Fly up to someone and try to talk to them in the middle of the battle
>E) Other
>>
>>44814333
>E) Other
Check the signage on the ships, see if there's obvious identification that tells either of them are the Red Wake.
>>
>>44814333
>>C) Wait and see who wins the fight
>>
>>44814333
>E) Sit and watch, cheer for the fan favorites
>>
>>44814488
Ditto
>>
File: 4458766-1089235625-latest.jpg (60 KB, 1917x963) Image search: [Google]
4458766-1089235625-latest.jpg
60 KB, 1917x963
>>44814376
>>44814379
>>44814488
>>44814663

Kaito looks up at the ships. One of them sails with a yellow flag, the other with a red one. He soars around, skimming the seawater a bit, looking for the names of the ships, but they are written in a language he doesn't understand---either Outworldish or Edenian. But one of them is written in red, the same ship that flies the red flag.

If Kaito were a betting man, he would bet on that ship being the Red Wake.

He watches the conflict as the battle continues in the favor of the Red Wake. The enemy ship is captured. The harpy dashes across its sails, tearing them with her talons, as a massive viking-looking man uses a greatsword to chop the ropes of its riggings. They gather the captured crewmen and bring them to the deck of their ship, guarded on three sides by the larger and more frightening of their crew.

Then, from the enemy ship's cabin, the doors burst open. Two men emerge; one whose face is obscured by a straw hat and wears a series of swords and flintlock pistols on his person, and another who looks rather old and weary, but with a sword belted at his hip. The older one has a pipe in his mouth that he takes a toke of as they both make way for someone else to emerge from the captured vessel's cabin.

Mileena.
>>
File: Mileena 11513523523.jpg (112 KB, 600x1012) Image search: [Google]
Mileena 11513523523.jpg
112 KB, 600x1012
>>44814748

She strides onto the deck and into the sunlight. Kaito sees her and notes how different she looks---she is not wearing the pink unitards she sported during the time of the Outworld invasion twenty years ago, and her hair is unbound and wild-looking as the wind blasts her. Her sai blades are strapped to her backside and her blaring orange eyes stare out from beneath raven-colored bangs.

She holds up the severed head of a man, and the crew of the Red Wake cheers, throwing up fists and swords while the crew of the enemy vessel despairs. Kaito watches with great interest and guesses at his identity; the enemy captain, perhaps?

Mileena approaches the railing of the ship and puts one foot upon it, holding up the head of the man. She stares him in the eyes one final time before tossing it overboard and into the ocean. The crew cheers again as Mileena walks to the bridge of wood erected between the two vessels and strides across it, accompanied by the other two men.

She faces the captured crew with her hands on her hips.

>A) Fly closer and make yourself known
>B) Fly closer and hide to listen
>C) Fly back to your ship, prepare to teleport it to the Red Wake
>D) Make as dramatic an entrance as possible
>E) Other
>>
>>44814763
>) Fly closer and hide to listen
We gotta make this intro a good one.
>>
>>44814763
>>C) Fly back to your ship, prepare to teleport it to the Red Wake

im just possessive of our ship
>>
>>44814763
>B) Fly closer to listen
>>
>>44814763
>B) Fly closer and hide to listen
>>
>>44814782
>>44814917
>>44815031

Carefully, Kaito approaches from a direction as fast as he can, silently flying over the waves towards the Red Wake. He hugs the hull as he listens through the railing.

At first, all is silence. He can hear chuckles and grumbles from the crew of the Red Wake, jeering at the captured crewmen.

Then, when all go silent, she speaks.

"Your captain is dead and a shark is feasting on his head. Anyone who wishes to join him may do so; all you need do is keep silent as to where Captain Farragut's hideout is. Anyone who doesn't want a nice swim in the oceans can instead speak up and you will live to see justice for your crimes at the hands of the communities you've spent the last three years raiding."

With an ultimatum like that, Kaito can only wonder who among them will crack. At first, nobody says anything.

Mileena speaks up again. "Of course, there are alternatives. Some of the men of my crew aren't quite as against the idea of eating men whole. Then again... neither am I." Kaito hears a snapping sound, like a crocodile's jaws shutting, and one of the captured crewmen cries out in distress. "You have three minutes before more blood is spilt, either on deck or among the waves."

Then, the pitch of Mileena's voice changes a bit as she addresses her fellow crew. "Get to work on the ship. I want its cargo stripped and the hull sunk within the hour."

The crew of the Red Wake go about their work.

Kaito is taken aback by Mileena's cutthroat nature. Then again, perhaps it is not so surprising. Still, he can't help but feel just a bit bad for these men, but surely she knows what she is doing, right?

>A) Fly up and reveal yourself
>B) Stay hidden for the three minutes and see what happens next
>C) Head back to the Dragon Wing
>D) Make a dramatic entrance
>E) Other
>>
>>44815111
>>C) Head back to the Dragon Wing
again i dont wanna lose the ship
>>
>>44815111
Let's grab our ship and make an entrance next to the Red Wake. Make sure we're immediately visible.
>>
>>44815111
>>44815222
This
>>
>>44815111
>C) Head back to the Dragon Wing
Not sure why Kaito is surprised by a pirate captain being cutthroat, being a pussy would tend to get you killed pretty quickly
>>
File: Nethership.jpg (101 KB, 1020x800) Image search: [Google]
Nethership.jpg
101 KB, 1020x800
>>44815174
>>44815222
>>44815339
>>44815367

Kaito decides to leave her to her business when it comes to the enemy crew. He silently moves away from the Red Wake and flies across the water before soaring into the sky and vanishing in the nearby mist of the Starry Isles. Kaito makes his way back to the Dragon Wing and lands on its hull.

Biggs and Wedge run up to him. "Well? Did you find the ship?"

"I found it, alright," Kaito replies. "I'm in the mood to give it and its captain a surprise. Prepare for transportation!"

Elvis barks and paws at his leg. Kaito picks him up and wonders if he should put him back into his cage for now.

>How do you want to make your entrance? Describe the prep work involved.
>>
>>44815414
Come in with the thick fog, right in front of her ship.
Stand on the head of our boat arms crossed until the fog fades showing Kaito in all of his bad ass glory.
>>
>>44815414
Put Elvis back in the cage for now, and have Biggs and Wedge stand off to the side. Transport the ship directly next to the Red Wake. We should be standing on the prow of the ship pointed towards the Red Wake, so we're clearly visible.
>>
>>44815414
Standing at the helm of his ship
>>
>>44815414
Allow Elvis to bound around the ship yapping like a maniac, tell Biggs and Wedge "AVAST WE SET SAIL RUDDER ASTEER JIP THE BEANSAIL CULLY THE SHEETS YA SWABS"
>>
>>44815506
>>44815521
>>44815525
>>44815634

Kaito puts Elvis into his cage for now as Biggs and Wedge prepare the ship for transportation. He moves back onto the deck and walks around to the bow of the ship and places his staff onto the hull.

The staff channels power into the ship at his command, fueling its enchantment. The vessel begins to move forward and become surrounded with fog. He concentrates on the Red Wake's location and moves into the fog fully.

Because the distance is so short away, the time for the transporation is not long. As the fog thickens, he begins hearing calls.

"Captain! Strange fog off starboard!"

"I see something inside of it!"

"It's a ship! It's a ship, heading right for us!"

"Captain, we're under attack!"

Then, Mileena's voice can be heard. "Make way, make way! Let me see!"

Slowly, the fog disperses around the Dragon Wing as a blast of wind strays across the sea. Kaito stands at the stern of his ship, on top of the dragon's head mast. His cape and hair blow in the wind as he comes into view of the crew of the Red Wake. Behind him stand Biggs and Wedge at the ready.

The Dragon Wing comes into vull visibility as Kaito commands it to stop. The ship points directly at the Red Wake's side, stopping only a few meters away.

The crew of her ship doesn't know what to make of Kaito; all of them are strange and unfamiliar faces. But one among them looks at him with wide, orange eyes, full of shock and disbelief.

Mileena is still as she stares at Kaito, herself standing on the railing of her ship with one of its ropes in hand.

A redheaded woman pointing a gun at Kaito looks up at Mileena. "Do we shoot him, Captain?"
>>
File: mileena_by_pedro_croft-d8riwsz.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
mileena_by_pedro_croft-d8riwsz.jpg
106 KB, 1024x1024
>>44815953

Mileena doesn't respond. She takes out one of her sai and throws it at the Dragon Wing, aiming for the hull. Where it lands, she vanishes in a pink mist and reappears on the spot.

Kaito turns around and steps off the dragon as she cautiously draws near. Now that he is closer, he can see that she looks very similar to how he remembered her twenty years ago, but a bit more experienced and wary of deception. They stare into each other's eyes and hers are full of suspicion that he is not truly who he appears to be.

"Is this some trick?" she asks.

"I don't know. Are you the real Mileena?" Kaito asks with a smile.

"I've dealt with sorcery before," Mileena says, looking him up and down. "And yet..."

She leans in slightly closer and inhales through her nostrils, taking in his scent. After a moment, she opens her eyes wide and steps back to reasess.

"You are him, aren't you? You smell like the Jinsei Chamber... Kaito?"

From the other ship, one of the crewmen calls out, "Captain! What's going on?" Another slaps him in the back of the head and tells him to be silent.

She looks up at him, unsure of what to do next.

>A) "It's good to see you again, Mileena."
>B) "Did you miss me?"
>C) "I like your new outfit. And your ship, too."
>D) "Twenty years and that's all you have to say?"
>E) Other (Write-in a response)
>>
>>44815968
>>A) "It's good to see you again, Mileena."
>E) I see you have a ship now good for you.
>>
>>44815968
E)Pull down her mask and kiss her god damnit
>>
>>44815968
>>
>>44815968
>>
>>44815996
>>44816042
>>44816059

"It's good to see you again, Mileena, especially since you were one of the last people I saw before I had a twenty year nap." He looks her down and up. "I like your new outfit! It suits you."

Before she can respond, he looks over at her boat and at her crew. "I like your ship, too! It's very nice."

"I don't understand," she says, walking around to face him fully. "How are you here?"

"I woke up."

"That's not what I meant. How did you find me?"

"I followed your trail. I started at the royal palace, but they haven't seen you in a long time. I heard you killed Shang Tsung! I guess we both have now, haven't we?"

She blinks and looks at him and the two edenian knights. "These two... I know them."

"Lieutenant Biggs and Wedge, your highness!" Biggs says and they both salute.

"Stop that," she tells them. "Out here I'm no royalty." She looks back at Kaito. "Out here, I'm just the same as everyone else."

She notices her crew staring at her. She storms across the deck. "Enough! The show is over. I'll deal with this one myself; continue with the ship and the crew!"

The men and women on her boat acknowledge her orders and continue going about her work, but many eyes are still cast in their direction.

>A) Ask her how she's been
>B) Ask her why she's hunting pirates
>C) Ask her to introduce you to her crew
>D) Ask to speak with her in private
>E) Other (Write-in)
>>
>>44816243
>>A) Ask her how she's been
>>B) Ask her why she's hunting pirates
>>
>>44816243
>A) Ask her how she's been
>B) Ask her why she's hunting pirates
>C) Ask her to introduce you to her crew
>D) Ask to speak with her in private

I hate to make you write all of that but damn am I curious
>>
>>44816243
>>A) Ask her how she's been
>>B) Ask her why she's hunting pirates

Cool, she's being pretty levelheaded about all this. And out world and beastfolk pirates? that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>44816333
She's done well for herself as a professional pirate hunter.
>>
>>44816353
Yep, no sure how she got a Tarkatan and a Tigrar on a ship, but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>44816410
*not sure
>>
>>44816273
>>44816294
>>44816333

Kaito folds his arms and casually leans against the dragon head mast. "So, how have you been?"

She looks back at him. Seemingly ignoring his question, she approaches him and asks, "How much time passed for you? Was it like a dream? Were you awake?"

"It was foggy... but wasn't long. Felt like about a week," Kaito hides behind half-truths, not outright lying, merely omitting the information about his time as Otiak. "But I woke up and twenty years had come and gone. Everyone I knew is grown up and has a new life, new families... Like you, right? With your crew?"

She looks back at the Red Wake. "I assembled them myself," she says. "Hand-picked each and every one of them, from Edenia and Outworld."

"I'm impressed. But why did you? Why are you hunting pirates?"

She looks at him from over her shoulder. "That is... complicated. But if I were to simplify it, I would say that I feel like I am making a difference and making these waters safer."

Kaito focuses on her use of the word 'complicated.' "Is there a deeper meaning to all of this? Why is it complicated?"

"I am not sure I wish to speak of it right now," she says slowly. She changes the subject. "The Dragon Wing? I have not seen this ship since last I departed for these seas."

"I picked it up from the royal family before I left. You're the first person I've used to find it."

She meets his gaze. "Why?"

"Why would I not? I wanted to see you. Remember, for me, the last time I saw you was only a short time ago..."

"And the last time I visited you was several years into your sleep," she replies. "You know, for a time I wondered if you would ever awaken. I resigned myself to no longer visit, because it made me..." she trails off.
>>
File: tumblr_nlhnewQWfa1thr1fho1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlhnewQWfa1thr1fho1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x647
>>44816685

"Sad?"

She doesn't answer. Instead, she says, "I knew that my edenian blood would afford me a very long life. I stopped waiting, because I believed that eventually, if you ever did, you would find me."

"And I have. So... are you glad to see me?"

Once more she measures her response before speaking. "You showed me kindness when none would, and because of that I am alive, and not shackled to a throne or a pawn to anyone else. Of course I am glad to see you, Kaito." She sounds genuine in her sincerity.

>A) Ask her about her time with the royal family before she left
>B) Ask her to introduce you to her crew
>C) Take her on a tour of your boat
>D) Ask her to tell you about her adventures on the high seas
>E) Ask to speak to her in private
>F) Tell her about what you've been up to since you've awakened
>G) Other
>>
>>44816708
>>B) Ask her to introduce you to her crew
>>C) Take her on a tour of your boat

Show her the Puppy, women love puppies.

She's handling this really well, very mature
>>
>>44816708
>>A) Ask her about her time with the royal family before she left
>>
>>44816708
B and C.
>>
>D
do D
>>
>>44816708
>>D) Ask her to tell you about her adventures on the high seas
>>
>>44816708
>A) Ask her about her time with the royal family before she left
>C) Take her on a tour of your boat
>E) Ask to speak to her in private
>>
>>44816708
>>C) Take her on a tour of your boat
Show her our mad collection of pussy.
>>
File: Crew 1.png (835 KB, 1022x372) Image search: [Google]
Crew 1.png
835 KB, 1022x372
>>44816743
>>44816768
>>44816855
>>44816909
>>44816991
>>44817128
>>44817530

Kaito wants to show her all the things he has below, hear of her adventures, and also of her time with the royal family before she left, but first he motions towards her ship. "I'm impressed with the crew you've put together," he says, watching as they go about their work in destroying the enemy vessel while stripping it of useful material. They are also assessing the damage to their own boat. "Think you could introduce me to them?"

She looks at him. "I could, yes," she says. "In fact, I would like to."

She motions for one of the men on her ship to throw her a rope. She uses it to swing over to her ship while Kaito floats over. "Permission to come aboard?" he asks her with a smile.

"Granted," she replies and he touches down on the deck. As they walk across the wooden flooring, many eyes are upon them, curious about this stranger with their captain.

She approaches an older man. Kaito recognizes him as one of the two that he saw with her earlier. He turns around to face them both and looks at Kaito. He's got scarring around one eye, but both of his eyes seem sharp as he studies the human. He has a pipe between his lips, from which a thin line of smoke emerges.

"This... is Kaito," she says to the man. He suddenly changes from a skeptical to a surprised look.

"Kaito... I've heard about you from our captain," he says, holding out a gloved hand. "I am Jon of Haven, quarter master of the Red Wake."

Kaito shake's the man's firm grip. "Jon of Haven? That's an interesting name."

"Haven was a place long ago, but no more," he says. "Most have forgotten, but I haven't. I was born there, so I am of Haven."

Another man approaches them. He looks like an experienced navigator, wearing asian-like armor and carrying a telescope. He has a weathered look to his face. Mileena introduces him. "This is Kojiro, navigator and sailing master. He is from Outworld, originally."

Kaito shakes his hand as well.
>>
File: Crew 2.png (660 KB, 1020x392) Image search: [Google]
Crew 2.png
660 KB, 1020x392
At that moment, the chimpanzee that Kaito saw ealier jumps down and lands on the railing adjacent to them. He looks at Mileena. "Captain, our foresail is damaged. We'll need some time to stitch it back up."

"Very well," Mileena says, then looks at Kaito. "Kaito, this is Monte, our boatswain."

Kaito holds out a hand. The chimp stands on his forearms and reaches out with a foot, grasping him with his paw and shaking his hand that way.

As Jon of Haven, Kojiro and Monte return to their duties, Mileena takes him over to another part of the ship. There, two large burly men, whose faces have thick braided beards and arms with tattoos argue with each other.

"Are those two enemies?" Kaito asks.

"Worse, they are siblings," Mileena replies with a playful edge of sarcasm in her voice. "The one on the left is Lor-Kai, our carpenter, in charge of repairing the ship. He's also our surgeon."

Kaito looks at the sharp cutting tools belted on his hip and imagines that surgery here must be rather rough.

"The one on the right covered in bombs is Rambolt, our chief cannoneer and master gunner."

At that moment, a redheaded woman with striking emerald-colored eyes, one that Kaito has seen twice now, walks up to them and orders them back to work, breaking up their fight. She wears a black headband and has a sword and pistol belted on her hip.

She turns and sees the captain and Kaito looking at her and walks up. "Captain," she respectfully greets Mileena before looking up at Kaito. "First Mate Sierra Fin, at your service," she says to him, shaking his hand.

"Where are you from?" Kaito asks. "Edenia or Outworld?"

"Neither," she says with a smile.

Kaito narrows his eyes. "Earthrealm?"

"Perhaps," she says, equally coy. She turns and walks off as Mileena takes him to the back of the ship.

>A) Continue meeting more of her crew
>B) Switch and show her your boat
>C) Have her tell you of her adventures
>D) Speak to her in private
>E) Other
>>
>>44817589
>>A) Continue meeting more of her crew
>>
>>44817589
>>C) Have her tell you of her adventures
>>
>>44817589
>A) Continue meeting more of her crew
>>
>>44817589
>>C) Have her tell you of her adventures
>>
File: Crew 3.png (611 KB, 1024x374) Image search: [Google]
Crew 3.png
611 KB, 1024x374
>>44817630
>>44817654
>>44817711
>>44817715

"How did you collect all of these people?"

"Over the years we've met them in many corners of the Edenian and Outworld seas," she replies. "We've sailed to almost every corner of both realms, hunting our prey, seeing sights you wouldn't believe."

"I'd love to hear about them all sometime," Kaito says. He looks across the deck and sees the gunman he saw earlier emergy alongside Mileena. "Who is that?"

"Tsuga," she replies. "One of my warriors."

Kaito looks at him and sees him reloding one of the many flintlock pistols he has on his person. He gets a strange, uneasy feeling from the sight of this gunman, evoking imagery of Erron Black, the Outworld bounty hunter he once fought long ago...

He changes to subject as he watches the seven-foot-tall catman stride across the deck with a plundered barrel. He wears fine leather clothing, boots and gloves. "And him?"

"He prefers to introduce himself," Mileena says. She gets his attention with a wave of her hand and he approaches. "This is Kaito, a friend," she says to him.

Now that he is closer, Kaito sees that he has something of a mustache of white hair emerging from the fur around his mouth. Suddenly the catman spreads both arms out wide, taking out his rapier. "And I am Sashar the Swift, the Swashbuckling Slayer, the Scourge of Scoundrels and bounty to women everywhere." He ends his elaborate introduction with a series of quick slashes with his rapier before bowing.

Kaito can't help but be amused by his over-the-top self-indulgence. The catman puts away his sword, shakes Kaito's hand and returns to work.

"Where'd you pick that one up?" he asks her.

"Prison," she replies. She then points up. Kaito looks and sees an owl-man avian up in the crow's nest, scanning his yellow eyes across the horizon by rotating his head. "That is Okaru, our ship's eyes. Nothing gets past him."
>>
File: Crew 4.png (611 KB, 1022x388) Image search: [Google]
Crew 4.png
611 KB, 1022x388
Kaito decides not to mention that he flew undetected earlier, but to be fair, they were in the midst of battle. He follows Mileena onto the deck of the enemy ship where she points out two more people, a man and a woman.

"They are both from Outworld, but extremes apart," she says. The first one is a tall, shirtless man who looks like a viking, with runes tattooed upon his chest. He is using a large sword to chop up their ropes and sails. "He is Wolf. He comes from the arctic seas of Outworld, far, far north, where the water is as ice and the land isn't much better."

She then points to the woman, who is dark-skinned and wears simple clothing. "She is the opposite in many ways; she comes from the far tropical south, where she parted from the Amazons."

"You have an Amazon on your crew, working alongside men?" Kaito asks.

"Not all of them are so averse to the opposite sex," she replies. "Only most of them."

Mileena approaches the side of the ship and looks down into the water. "We have another member of our crew beneath the waves."

"Beneath? How?"

Mileena looks at him before throwing her said into the water. A moment later, a person emerges from below, with blue-green skin, flowing turquoise hair, and fish-like gills and ears. She looks up at Mileena and holds up her sai. "I think you dropped this, Captain," she calls out before tossing it back up.

"Is that a... mermaid?" Kaito asks. Mileena nods. "From the deepest depths of Edenia's oceans, from a society long hidden. Her name is Arika."

Kaito looks down at the mermaid as she dives below, catching a glimpse of her lower half, green, fishlike and covered in fins.

"How did you get a mermaid on your crew? What does she do?" he asks.

"She scouts for danger beneath the waves, and helps save anyone of our crew who goes overboard. I deemed her necessary after our third sea monster battle."

>A) Meet more of her crew
>B) Ask her about the sea monsters
>C) Switch to your boat
>D) Speak with her in private
>E) Other
>>
>>44818227
>>B) Ask her about the sea monsters
>>C) Switch to your boat

Shit Kaiot would be fan boying all this shit right now.
>>
>>44818227
>>
>>44818243
*kaito

christ alive my mis-types today
>>
>>44818227
>>C) Switch to your boat
>>D) Speak with her in private
>>
File: Outworld Hydra.jpg (155 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
Outworld Hydra.jpg
155 KB, 500x707
>>44818243
>>44818282
>>44818340

"Sea monsters? THIRD time? Tell me everything!"

Mileena shrugs. "Edenia and Outworld both have monsters that lurk underneath the ocean's surface. Is it not the same in Earthrealm?"

"Well, apart from Godzilla, no," Kaito jokes, but Mileena doesn't understand. "Nevermind. Tell me about them, I'm very interested in this."

"The first one was an edenian sea serpent," she says. "It destroyed my first vessel and set us adrift until we were able to reach land. The second was an outworld kraken. I had more crew at that time and we drove it off, but did not kill it. The third was our first successful kill; it was an outworld hydra. We returned to Edenia and I recruited Arika before we hunted down the sea serpent that destroyed my first ship and killed it."

"That all sounds amazing," Kaito says. "How dangerous are the seas? I'm a bit worried about my own boat now."

"They are rare," Mileena says. "But when they rise, it is a fight for the ages." She leans in. "I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy hunting the monsters of the deep, but that is personal and costly."

They walk back over to the Red Wake. "I'd like to show you my boat, if you don't mind," Kaito says. Mileena consents and they make their way over onto his deck, where he takes her below. He shows her the many things the edenian people gifted him, including the animals.

Mileena's eyes widen as she takes in the sight of the animals, in particular the cats. "These are very rare down here," she says. "Such animals are not often exported from their homes."

Kaito lets Elvis out of his cage and holds him before handing him to Mileena. The puppy paws at her and licks her hands. "He's very soft," she says, tickling his stomach.

>A) I'm very impressed with how well you've done for yourself
>B) You seem to have grown a lot, Mileena; your command of the crew seems strong
>C) Ask her why she left the royal family of her own free will
>D) Ask her about something personal
>E) Other
>>
>>44818628
>>A) I'm very impressed with how well you've done for yourself
>>B) You seem to have grown a lot, Mileena; your command of the crew seems strong
>>
>>44818628
>>A) I'm very impressed with how well you've done for yourself
>>B) You seem to have grown a lot, Mileena; your command of the crew seems strong
>>
>B) You seem to have grown a lot, Mileena; your command of the crew seems strong
>>
>>44818672
>>44818703
>>44818737

Kaito turns to face her as she pets Elvis' head. "You know, I'm very impressed with how well you've done for yourself, Mileena."

She looks up at him as he continues, "Just everything you've been saying and the way you carry yourself now; you seem to have grown a lot. Your command of the crew seems strong."

After a moment, she places Elvis down on the floor. "Jon of Haven taught me much about being a captain. In many ways he's the true captain, but he prefers his position. He's been a good advisor, and I've been fortunate to find others who advise me. Kojiro is a great tactician in his own right, and all of the crew are capable warriors. But..."

"But?"

She meets his gaze and says, "But none of this would have been possible without you." She steps a bit closer. "And not just because you saved my life so long ago."

>A) What do you mean?
>B) Did I inspire you to hunt pirates?
>C) Why did you leave the royal family?
>D) Let her continue speaking; say nothing
>E) Other
>>
>>44819022
>>
>>44819022
>>D) Let her continue speaking; say nothing
>>
>>44819022
>>B) Did I inspire you to hunt pirates?
>>C) Why did you leave the royal family?
>>
don't f it up
>>
>>44819022

The one time having a motor mouth is a bad thing.
>>
>>44819022
>>B) Did I inspire you to hunt pirates?
>>
>>44819022
>>
really bro?
>>
>>44819309
?
>>
lol trying to reply to someones choice fucked up XD
>>
>>44819378
Click the number of the post
>>
k
>>
>>44819394
oh like this lol
>>
Ditto
>>
>>44819440
>>44819417
>>44819378
>>44819309
Oh boy here come the shitposters
>>
>>44819064
>>44819068
>>44819101
>>44819123
>>44819236

Kaito stands silently, allowing her to continue at her own pace. Slowly, she takes a step closer to him. "I... I realized something a long time ago, Kaito. After much time spent feeling like an outcast among my family and the royal court, and failing to stop the traitors who allowed Shinnok to invade, I wandered for a long while. I heard that Shang Tsung had returned and captured the souls within Ermac to heal himself. I hunted him down in Outworld and butchered him."

Kaito listens as she continues, "I returned with my father's soul, but even though Sindel allowed me to return with my family, I realized, when I killed Shang Tsung, the man who made me... that I would never belong in my family's court. I was made to be a killer." Her eyes brighten a bit. "I enjoy it."

Kaito grows a bit concerned, but Mileena speaks some more. "I knew then that I had to leave, that I would never be content to simply be another princess in court. I was made to be a weapon, Kaito. Weapons cannot simply be kept and dressed in fine clothing and treated like royalty. I felt alone, out of place... But then, I heard something." She looks up at him. "You."

"Me? You heard me?"

"I don't know how... But when I had doubts about who I was and what I was meant to be, what my true purpose was, I heard your voice, like an echo."

"What did I say?"

She closes her eyes and shakes her head. "I cannot remember. I want to, but I cannot. But I remember saying something... or thinking something... The memory is strange..."

"What did you say?" Kaito asks as he nears.

"I said... 'Come back to me.'"

Those words ring within Kaito... The final words she said to him while he was Otiak. But she could not know, could she? She doesn't---she hasn't mentioned Otiak. And yet, she has some strange half-memory from his time as the saurian sorcerer... Much like the earth goddess did...
>>
>>44819743

She looks away, a bit embarrassed. "So, I left. I took to preying on those who prey on others. I reasoned that if I would never be content with court or with politics, that I would find something to keep my blades and my teeth sharp."

She turns around and walks away a bit, looking out a window at her ship. "I found others who are like me... All of them aren't fit for royal courts, nobility, diplomacy... and like me, all of them had something taken away from them. They're all violent, quick to action, survivors... Useful traits for pirate hunters."

She looks back. "I learned that I liked bringing justice to pirates, murderers, thieves. I learned that I enjoy seeing the looks on their faces as the pain they've brought to others comes back to bite at them. I learned that there is great value in having companions you can trust and rely upon... and I learned all of this because of you."

Now she stands silent, waiting for Kaito's reaction.

>A) Support her choices
>B) Deride her choices
>C) Ask her what she thinks of your return
>D) Ask her what she plans to do now
>E) Other
>>
>>44819781
>>A) Support her choices
>>
>>44819781

>A) Support her choices
we gonna get that ass
>>
>>44819781
>>A) Support her choices
>D) Ask her what she plans to do now

can we leave her alone
i mean she made her place in the realms i dont wanna fuck with that
>>
>>44819837
It's her choice
>>
>>44819781
>E) Take her hand
>A) Support her choices
>C) What do you plan to do now
>>
>>44819781
>E) Other
Don't you think Kitana and Jade miss you? I heard King Jerrod was the strongest proponent for you integration into the royal family. I can't imagine he doesn't miss you.
>>
Oh shit, before I forget we need to tell her about the Kombat Kids
>>
>>44819781
>E) Take her hands in yours and lean towards her. "I did come back to you, and as long as you want me to I always will.

Probably the most sappiest thing I've ever written.
>>
>>44819880
Let's not lay it on too thick.
>>
>>44819880
yep that is sure to get us that ass!
>>
File: 680.jpg (40 KB, 425x509) Image search: [Google]
680.jpg
40 KB, 425x509
>>44819880
>>
can we just fucking move on already goddamn
>>
>>44819932
We'll fuck korbin and yorick later just let us have this you prude
>>
>>44819932
no that ass 1st bro
>>
>>44819781
>>A) Support her choices
>>D) Ask her what she plans to do now
>>
File: 1441476472089.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1441476472089.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>44819932
>>
>>44819960
>>44819962
no im tired of Mileena

im tired of Mileena-fags

anytime a decision is made an mileena is near dosent matter if its important throw every thing else out the window
>>
>>44820063
Stay salty I guess?
>>
>>44820089
she's a whore
>>
>>44820063
We just met her, and this is a watershed moment.
>>
>>44820128
I'm glad you're being rational and not at all acting like an ass.
>>
>>44820128

Dude she's been with like one other chick
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 494x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 494x537
>>44820063
>>44820128
yeah that entire time went spent with johnny cage, sub zero and the Edenian royalty screams "straight to Mileena"
>>
>>44820217
only cause anons didnt know where she was at that time
>>
>>44819809
>>44819823
>>44819837
>>44819858
>>44819880

"Well, maybe you did the right thing," Kaito says as he walks towards her. "I never shied away from killing, so long as I thought it was worthy or would help someone... or if they deserved it enough. And hey, sometimes I get really, really angry at all the stuff that gets thrown at me."

She lets out a soft chuckle as Kaito approaches and stops in front of her. He reaches out with a hand, holding it up, offering it to her. After a moment, she places her hand in his and he feels her skin; smooth, despite the years of hardship at sea. Perhaps she gets it from her edenian blood.

As he holds her hand, he says, "I'm just glad that you're still alive, Mileena, and that everything I believed about you came true."

She reaches up and places her other hand on his and he asks, "So, what are you going to do now?"

"I... I don't know," she replies. "I never expected you to return when I woke up this morning."

"I'm not breaking your routine, am I?" he says with a laugh. "Eat, sleep, hunt pirates, repeat?"

She then asks, "What are you planning to do?"

"I don't know either," Kaito says. "I asked you first."

"What did you hope to find here?"

"Just you."

"I don't know what happens next," she says.

>A) Head back up on deck
>B) Stay and talk with her some more
>C) Reach up and take off her mask
>D) Hug her and hold her close
>E) Other
>>
>>44820372
>>C) Reach up and take off her mask
>>
>>44820372
>>
>>44820372
>B) Stay and talk with her some more
>>
>>44820372
>>A) Head back up on deck
>>
>>44820372
>>
>>44820372
>>B) Stay and talk with her some more
>>
>>44820372
>C

Mileena's not even my waifu but I know my clichés and I'm pretty sure that dialogue is the perfect opening for where a lobster tells us to "sha la la la, kiss de girl"
>>
>>44820372
>D) Hug her and hold her close
>>
>>44820540
It kinda hurts my Turana fag soul
>>
>>44820372
>>
>>44820414
>>44820425
>>44820517
>>44820540
>>44820784

Kaito reaches up towards her mask. She doesn't recoil away, staring back into his eyes all the while. She has a strange look within them, almost as if she wants to see if he will take it off, desires to see how far he will go.

After finding no protest from her, he slowly grabs the frabric and pulls it down. What he finds is surprising, to say the least---it's nothing like he remembered it.

The most striking new feature are her lips, which she apparently grew in the twenty years since he last saw her, and her nose has changed as well. With them, she much more closely resembles Kitana, for both sisters have supple qualities to them, but the simularities end there.

She has no cheeks. The where the lips end, so does her flesh, revealing large teeth, but not like the ones he remembered, which were straight and needle-like. There are fewer teeth now, but they are larger, stronger and more fierce-looking, some of them curled like talons. Her flesh where they emerge, a strange combination of musulature and gums, is red and looks tender. The redness is somewhat splotchy in nature, creating a striking contrast between the beauty of her edenian features and the fercoity of her tarkatan ones, a duality displayed by the fact that her mouth truly does not look like it belongs with the rest of her body and was forced upon it. In a way, it was, given her origins of splicing blood and genetic material in the flesh pits at the hands of a cruel sorcerer.

She opens her mouth and he sees the way her lips part to reveal a wide maw; her front teeth look almost human, in a way, flat but still sharp and dangerous-looking.

"Not the way you remembered, is it?" she asks, and Kaito is fascinated by the way her mouth and lips move.

>A) "No, not quite."
>B) Lean in to inspect more closely
>C) Lean in and kiss her
>D) Slowly put her mask back on
>E) Other
>>
>>44820934
>>A) "No, not quite."
>C) Lean in and kiss her
>>
>>44820934
>C) Lean in and kiss he
>>
>>44820934
>A) "No, not quite."
>C) Lean in and kiss her
>>
>>44820934
>A) "No, not quite."
>>
>>44820934

>>A) "No, not quite."
>>C) Lean in and kiss her
>>
>>44820934
>>D) Slowly put her mask back on
>>E) Other
Stay completely quiet.
>>
>>44820965
>>44820975
>>44821002
>>44821038
Where's the guy from last night who said this wasn't about waifuing Mileena?
I wish to laugh in his face.
>>
>>44821165

Yes, that's what's going to happen.
>>
>>44821210
Every time you post you sound more and more petty.
>>
>>44821210

Personally I'm just going with the flow. My preferred waifu is probably impossible so whatever.
>>
>>44821312
Me too
>>
>>44821271
It's less petty and more how fucking hilarious it is that he spent hours last night fighting for how this wasn't totally about waifuing Mileena, we're doing this for reasons and excuses.
Then the second they have an opportunity, they waifu the shit out of her.
>>
>>44821376
Last night's argument wasn't so much about Mileena, it was more "shut up about Korbin already" and the Korbin guy kept making it about Mileena out of like a jealous comparison thing.
>>
>>44821483
Just let him have his retarded moment, if you hadn't commented back to him we wouldn't have to hear him again for a while.
>>
"No, not quite."

He leans in to kiss her then, pressing his lips against hers. She relents and presses herself against him in turn, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck and hold him tightly as their passion emerges. Kaito holds her waist as she closes her eyes, moving against him in a playful struggle for dominance.

Kaito tilts his head to one side and her to another, giving them better access. Despite how fully he is kissing her, he cannot help but feel just a bit nervous about the sharp fangs pressing against his skin. Mileena doesn't seem to mind or care about his discomfort and continues on, moaning slightly as she opens her eyes and parts from him.

"Have you ever used them before?" Kaito asks after a moment. "Your lips, I mean... Since you got them."

"Not for this," she says before kissing him again with renewed vigor. She pushes him back against a wooden support beam and continues lavishing attention on his mouth. As she parts again, she breathlessly says, "I missed you..."

Before he can reply, she's back at him again, eagerly letting out years of frustration against him in a very short amount of time.
>>
>>44821483
Even so, it's still pretty funny. "It's not about waifuing Mileena," got pushed super hard either way.

>>44821541
You're the only one freaking out, perhaps the retarded one here is you?
>>
File: tumblr_nl5qjrGUAj1thr1fho1_500.jpg (67 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl5qjrGUAj1thr1fho1_500.jpg
67 KB, 480x720
>>44821619

Suddenly, something falls behind them. They both pull away from each other and look, and see a bucket having fallen and hit the ground. Kaito is about to dismiss it when suddenly Mileena starts sniffing the air.

"Do you smell smoke?" she asks. She sniffs again. "I do. Over... there!" she points at the bucket.

Mileena tears herself away from Kaito and charges in that direction when suddenly Vapor decloaks. "Waitwaitwait! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Kaito runs up alongside Mileena. "Vapor? What? How did you---" He suddenly realizes exactly how she got here, mid-sentence. "How long have you been on my boat? Since I left?!"

"Y-yes..." she replies meekly.

"Vapor... This is Jade's daughter, isn't she?" Mileena asks. "I don't believe we've ever been properly introduced..."

>A) Demand to know why Vapor snuck aboard
>B) Why were you hiding?
>C) Why were you watching us?
>D) Your father and mother are going to be very upset that you ran away.
>E) Other
>>
>>44821647
>>B) Why were you hiding?
>>C) Why were you watching us?
>>D) Your father and mother are going to be very upset that you ran away.

My fucking sides
>>
>>44821647
>B) Why were you hiding?
>D) Your father and mother are going to be very upset that you ran away.
The most adorable stowaway.
>>
>>44821647

>B) Why were you hiding?
>C) Why were you watching us?
>>
>>44821647
>>D) Your father and mother are going to be very upset that you ran away.
Thank god, Vapor.
>>
>>44821647

Damashi, I just wanna say, you're a classy motherfucker.
>>
>>44821788
Alas, Kaito is doomed to never get laid
>>
>>44821333
Ditto
>>
>>44821647
>>D) Your father and mother are going to be very upset that you ran away

Most adorable cock block ever.
>>
>>44821647
>ABCD
>E Gimme one reason I don't drag you home by your ear.
>>
>>44821867
I ain't even mad about it
>>
File: 1402802478465.jpg (46 KB, 753x500) Image search: [Google]
1402802478465.jpg
46 KB, 753x500
>>44821691
>>44821693
>>44821751
>>44821756
>>44821890
>>44821916

"Why were you hiding and watching us?" Kaito asks. "How long were you hiding and watching us, exactly?"

"...all the time..." she says softly.

Mileena places a hand on her hip. "Spying, little girl? That's hardly polite."

"Technically, she's not much younger than you are," Kaito points out. Mileena shoots him a nasty look. "Just saying."

"I'm sorry," she says. "I d-didn't mean to intrude o-or interrupt... I... I..."

Her voice is shaking. It's practically adorable. Elvis runs up inbetween Kaito and Mileena's legs and barks at the Lin Kuei.

"I think your father and mother are going to be very upset about this," Kaito says, but not before realizing how old that makes him sound. "Look, I'm not angry or anything..."

"I am," Mileena says. "I can't stand stowaways."

"...I would just like to know why you snuck onto my boat."

Vapor is quiet at first. Then she manages to mumble something.

"I'm sorry?" Kaito says. "I didn't really catch that..."

"I don't want to say," she says, embarrassed. "I just... I'm sorry."

Mileena looks at you. "Well, it's your ship. What should we do with her?"

>A) Ask her what her original plan was
>B) I guess I should drop you off at your house
>C) Give me one reason not to take you back
>D) Suggest a threesome
>E) Other
>>
>>44822018
>>
>>44822018

>C) Give me one reason not to take you back
>>
>>44822018
>>A) Ask her what her original plan was
>>C) Give me one reason not to take you back
>>D) Suggest a threesome
>>
>>44822018
>>B) I guess I should drop you off at your house
>>
>>44822018
>That D option

There goes the classy compliment.
>>
>>44822170

That was intentional on my part---I felt I was getting a bit too chaste.
>>
>>44822254
Honestly it feels really OOC, even as a joke. I'd honestly be more upset if getting cockblocked wasn't a Kaito curse.
>>
>>44822018
>>C) Give me one reason not to take you back

Looks like Vapor has a crush.
>>
>>44822359

>Honestly it feels really OOC, even as a joke

Oh yeah, I agree. But I also knew nobody would take it, so eh, a little joke from me to the players after the kiss doesn't hurt.

>>44822042
>>44822049
>>44822092
>>44822127
>>44822378

"What was your original plan, exactly?" Kaito asks her.

"Nothing..." she says, curling up a bit. "I just..."

"Come on, you had to have had a reason to hide on my boat this whole time." He blinks a few times as something occurs to him. "Were you... on my boat last night?"

"...Yes..."

"Did you watch me sleep?"

She hides her face, which answers his question all the same.

"Well, give me one good reason not to take you back to the royal palace or the Lin Kuei temple."

She doesn't respond. At that moment, however, Biggs calls down. "Uh, Kaito, sir? There's a very large catman asking for Princ---Captain Mileena."

Mileena looks at him. "I'll go see how my crew is doing. I'm sure you can handle this."

She walks away and up the stairs, leaving Kaito alone with Vapor and Elvis.

>A) Tell her you are taking her back
>B) Tell her she can stay of her own free will
>C) Now that Mileena is gone, try asking again why she did what she did
>D) Deride her for invading your privacy
>E) Try getting to know her a bit
>F) Other
>>
>>44822566
>>B) Tell her she can stay of her own free will
>>C) Now that Mileena is gone, try asking again why she did what she did
>>E) Try getting to know her a bit
>>
>>44822566
>C) Now that Mileena is gone, try asking again why she did what she did
>E) Try getting to know her a bit
>>
>>44822566
>>B) Tell her she can stay of her own free will
>>
>>44822566
>>D) Deride her for invading your privacy
>>
>>44822566
>>
>>44822587
>>44822633
>>44822656
>>44822683
>>44822748

"Alright, look, Mileena's gone. Please tell me why you did what you did."

She looks at him from beneath her arms.

"Remember, I said I don't bite," he tells her, recalling his words in the Lin Kuei temple.

"I don't... I don't know," she says. "I just wanted to."

"That's it?"

After a moment of uncertainty within herself, she quickly nods. He doesn't buy it, but he'll accept it for now.

"Do you mind if I ask another question?" She is neutral in her response. "Why are you so shy? Your father and mother are two of the strongest warriors from the old tournaments and you must have an impressive array of abilities just being the progeny of them both."

"Big shadows..." she says softly.

"What?"

"They cast big shadows..."

Kaito leans back a bit. "Are you worried that you're overshadowed by them?"

She doesn't immediately respond, but after a few seconds of silence, she nods her head.

"Well... I'm not going to force you to do anything. You came onto my boat of your own free will, and if you like, you can stay on my boat of your own free will."

She looks up at him, surprised. "R-really?"

"For as long as you like. If you want to go back, tell me."

"Maybe... But not now. I'd like to see things for a bit."

"What about your parents? Aren't they going to be afraid for you?"

"They know that I'm safe. They taught me how to take care of myself. I'm L-Lin Kuei."

Despite how unsure of herself she sounds, Kaito believes it. If nothing else, she's amazing at hiding in plain sight, so she's got that going for her.

>A) Ask her if she likes cats or dogs
>B) Tell her she can spend as much time down here as she likes
>C) Take her up to the deck with you
>D) Head up to the deck and see what's going on
>E) Other
>>
>>44823079
>>
>>44823079
>>A) Ask her if she likes cats or dogs
>>B) Tell her she can spend as much time down here as she likes
>>
>>44823079
>>D) Head up to the deck and see what's going on
>>
>>44823079
>E) If she likes cats let her have one.
>B) Tell her she can spend as much time down here as she likes
>D) Head up to the deck and see what's going on
>>
>>44823079
Mileena for waifu guys!
>>
>>44823321
I don't know, man. Girl Smoke is pretty cool.
>>
>>44823396
Nah, that's cradle robby as fuck
>>
>>44823079
Why are we so attractive to teenagers and young adults. Its truly a curse.
>>
>>44823321
What about our sphinx gurl?
Poor lass, i wonder how broken her heart will be...
>>
>>44823427

>We drop her off at the Lin Kuei Temples
>Turns out Zian/Tundra wants to bang us too

Goddamnit!
>>
>>44823418
Eh, there's time travel involved. It's fine.

>>44823458
Eh, I liked her better before she became girl Shang Tsung. I'm pretty sure our first reaction when we see her is calling her stupid and then backhanding her so damn hard it sends a message to Raiden in the past and alters the timeline.
>>
>>44823396
no! is love Mileena
Mileena is wife
>>
>>44823514
Mileena a shit.
Girl Smoke is new hotness.
>>
>>44823541
never!
>>
>>44823514
Stop being retarded

>>44823541
Stop being dumb and creepy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>44823514
>>44823541
>>
>>44823502
>backhanding her so damn hard it sends a message to Raiden in the past and alters the timeline.

That's a real good way to end up a dead robot.
>>
File: walk-the-plank-disney.jpg (338 KB, 840x567) Image search: [Google]
walk-the-plank-disney.jpg
338 KB, 840x567
>>44823120
>>44823149
>>44823187
>>44823280

"Say, you like cats? Because I have a lot of cats." He points at the cats. "See? Cats. If you like one, keep one. Or don't, it's cool. Stay down here as long as you like, but it's more comfortable in the cabins upstairs."

He rises and walks to the stairs. "I'm just going to go see what's going on up on deck, alright? I'll be back later."

Kaito leaves her there, bewildered at her sudden appearance and shy disposition. Once more on deck, with the late afternoon sun hanging in the sky, he looks over and sees the enemy ship in the process of sinking. Kaito interrupted the earlier proceedings, so the enemy crew is still alive, but Mileena is ready to dispense justice upon them.

"Alright. I hope you've all enjoyed your remaining free time, but now that the distraction is over with, it's time to talk or walk."

Nearby, the trigrar shokan and crocodile man prepare a plank that leads off the boat.

"So, what will it be?" Mileena asks them.

>A) Allow her to do her thing
>B) Stop her from killing any of them
>C) Convince her to not let any of them walk the plank
>D) Attempt to persuade them to speak yourself
>E) Other
>>
>>44823588
Good idea. I support Operation: Threesome.
We know Mileena bats for both teams, so it all works out!
>>
>>44823645
>>A) Allow her to do her thing
>>
>>44823645
>>D) Attempt to persuade them to speak yourself
>>E) Other
Let's see if there's any interesting new characters that we can convince join us!
>>
>>44823645
>>
>>44823645
>>
>>44823602
It's the only appropriate response to the shit she's pulled.
>>
>>44823645
>>
>>44823645
>>
>>44823645
>D) Attempt to persuade them to speak yourself
too much bad cop- needs good cop.
>>
>>44823660
Let's leave Vapor alone. She's too innocent for thoughts like that. Plus, Jade would kill us.
>>
>>44823760
This
>>
>>44823760
She'd try to kill us. Then we'd roll like shit until we end up doing some Zoidberg level shenanigans during a string of nothing below 80 and win.
>>
>>44823733
Desperation and guilt can led creature astray
>>
>>44823818
yeah, but we win that fight, she tells smoke who tells Kuai, who tells scorpion, who tells raiden, who tells Liu, who tells Johnny, and now we're the guy who went after their friends daughter.
>>
File: Pyle_pirate_plank_edited.jpg (1 MB, 1930x2959) Image search: [Google]
Pyle_pirate_plank_edited.jpg
1 MB, 1930x2959
Kaito, not wanting to impede Mileena's command or undermine her in front of her crew, allows her to do her thing. One by one, the men are marched to the plank and forces off, each one refusing to talk. The last one pauses on the plank as Mileena watches. "Ready to speak?" she asks.

He looks back at her and opens his mouth. "You'll never find Farragut, no matter how hard you look. And when he sinks your ship to the bottom of the ocean, I'll say hello!"

He jumps off the plank and into the water below, where not long after, he vanishes beneath the surface.

Although her crew enjoys a good plank-walking as much as they can, they are disheartened that they found nothing more about what they were looking for. Mileena looks at Jon of Haven and Kojiro and orders them to her cabin; as she walks over, she orders Kaito to come along. He floats across the decks to her as she shuts the door behind her.

"Damn!" she says once she's out of earshot of the rest of the crew. "Not one of them! Not one!"

"Easy, girl," Jon says as he sits at a table filled with maps and charts. Kaito walks into the room and stands alongside Kojiro. "We took out another one of Farragut's ships. He's running out of men and soon enough he'll have to deal with us himself."

"But that will be on his terms," Mileena says. "I want to know where his lair is. I want the element of surprise!"

>A) Who is Farragut?
>B) How many of his ships have you taken out?
>C) Where do his men operate from?
>D) Why have none of them spoken up ever?
>E) Other
>>
>>44824021
>>A) Who is Farragut?
>>
>>44823948
Leaving aside the issues to banging people's daughters, I wouldn't be surprised if Edenians have different views on shit like that.
They're all retardedly long lived and fairly open as a culture.

Too bad we really never get to learn more about Edenia in the games or anything.
>>
>>44824021
>A) Who is Farragut?
>>
>>44824021
>>D) Why have none of them spoken up ever?
>>
>>44824062
We also just fucking met her, have some decency guys.
>>
>>44824021
>>A) Who is Farragut?
>>D) Why have none of them spoken up ever?
Could it be Shang Tsung style Brainwashing?
>>
File: The Crew.png (3 MB, 1024x2304) Image search: [Google]
The Crew.png
3 MB, 1024x2304
Here's the full crew, by the way.
>>
>>44824021
>A) Who is Farragut?
>D) Why have none of them spoken up ever?
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
>>
>>44824094
>Stop talking about things I don't like!
>>
>>44824213
>Green text always means I'm right!
>>
>>44824300
It does when you're crying like a bitch over two people talking about something.
>>
File: Jon of Haven, Quarter Master.jpg (86 KB, 950x1600) Image search: [Google]
Jon of Haven, Quarter Master.jpg
86 KB, 950x1600
>>44824074
>>44824081
>>44824097
>>44824181

"Who is Farragut?" he asks them.

"Pirates used to have no leader," Mileena says. "Raiders in this region came from different villages, seas, realms. But in the last few years, they've been uniting. Organizing. Someone is on top, and his name is Captain Farragut."

"We've been working against him and his for as long as we've sailed these shores," Jon of Haven says. "Not every ship in the region works for him, but we know that he's also funding a lot of independent raiders. Giving them the tools, bodies and ships needed to keep this region lawless."

Kojiro points at one of his maps on the table. "We have taken down six of his vessels. Here, here, two here in an abmush against us, and three more in this region," he says as he points them out. "We have taken out more ships than that which were funded by him, but did not fly his flag."

"And every crew of his doesn't talk," Mileena says. "Not through torture, or even in the face of death itself. Any man on any other raider ship will spill his guts and backstab every man on his crew, but these men don't talk."

"Why could that be?" Kaito asks. "Mind control? Brainwashing? Magic?"

"Perhaps," Mileena says. "Or fear."

"Fearing a man greater than fearing death?" Kaito asks. "He'd have to be powerful."

"We can only guess at how powerful he is," Jon says.

>A) Offer your services to help them find Farragut
>B) Ask them how you can help
>C) Ask them how they've gotten information up until this point
>D) Ask them what else they know about Farragut
>E) Other
>>
>>44824482
>>B) Ask them how you can help
>>
>>44824482
>>A) Offer your services to help them find Farragut
>>E) Other
Maybe we should go ask Kano. He usually has his thumb in every pie in the realms, even if he doesn't I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Dragon don't keep tabs on rival operations.
>>
>>44824482
>C) Ask them how they've gotten information up until this point
>>
>>44824482
>B) Ask them how you can help
>>
>>44824482
>>A) Offer your services to help them find Farragut
>>C) Ask them how they've gotten information up until this point
>>
>>44824546
>>44824799
>>44824677
>>44825204

"Well, how can I help?" Kaito asks.

Kojiro and Jon look at each other as Mileena folds her arms. "Well, Kaito, you do have something that no other ship in these waters has... a magic boat."

"You're thinking the Dragon Wing would come in handy?"

"In more ways than just taking out Farragut," Mileena says. "Previously, we only sailed to Outworld through a great portal in the seas. But with your ship, we could go anywhere, any time we wanted. I've long thought about the Dragon Wing, but it was gifted to my family and I could not take it from them; they intended it for diplomatic purposes. But they've given it back to you... And you can do what you please with it."

"It would cut all transport times to almost nothing," Jon says. "Our patrol routes would be ten times as likely to find enemy ships."

"So, what would you suggest, exactly? What about your ship?"

"It's a fine vessel," Mileena says, "But a ship is a ship. We could pull it into harbor and sell it; it would fetch a high price through reputation alone. We could move onto your ship."

"Woah, that's a pretty big order, don't you think?" Kaito says. "I mean, you have quite a crew, that'd be a lot to take on so suddenly. Can't we keep both?"

"We could. But splitting them between the ships isn't a very good idea; only one of them can teleport. If the other were to get into trouble at only half strength, with no way to contact the other..."

Kaito has another idea. "What about that one orb? The one used by Shao Kahn and later on your family? Whatever happened to it?"

"Stolen by the Netherrealm, and lost somewhere in its infinite depths," Mileena says. "We cannot know who has it now."

Kaito thinks to himself for a moment. His ship is certainly spacious enough for a full crew...

>A) Agree to take on Mileena and her crew to the Dragon Wing
>B) Refuse their idea, tell them to keep their ship
>C) Accept, but keep both ships
>D) Lay out some terms to the deal
>E) Other
>>
>>44825258
>>A) Agree to take on Mileena and her crew to the Dragon Wing

Crew acquired
>>
>>44825258
>A) Agree to take on Mileena and her crew to the Dragon Wing
And in the blink of an eye, the Dragon Wing is now fully staffed. Now the question will be what happens after Farragut is dealt with.
>>
>>44825305
We take them to Outworld
>>
>>44825258
Sigh dramatically
'Alright but you and me will have to share the captains quarters"
>>
>>44825258
>A)
>>
>>44825357
yeah yes ass!
>>
>>44825305
Addendum: Make sure to reinforce that this is Kaito's ship, and it doesn't move without him. For all intents and purposes, Mileena is sub-captain for the time being. And if you see a young woman with silver hair, leave her alone; she's with Kaito.
>>
>>44825258
someone has to tend to the barn below decks. Milk the cows, feed the cats, etc.
>>
>>44825258
>A)
>D) Don't eat my dog or my two friends
>>
I love how absurd this situation is and how easily we roll with it.
>>
>>44825379
>Mileena is sub-captain for the time being.

Are you going to tell that to her crew that have been following her for a few years now, Mr. No Experience in Leadership?
>>
>>44825574
If they don't want to listen to the guy who owns the ship, they still have their own.
>>
>>44825574
Mileena runs the crew, but Kaito owns the boat. Kaito is effectively their sponsor.
>>
>>44825574
>>44825609
Let's just share the position, I'm pretty sure this is all semantics anyway.
>>
>>44825466
Those jobs will go to anyone caught slacking
>>
>>44825466
>>44825531
>>44825370
>>44825357
>>44825305
>>44825297

"Well, if I were to consider it, I'd like to get to know everyone. You've been with these people for longer than I have, Mileena, so if you trust them and they trust you, I'm all good with it."

She nods. "They're a good crew. Like I said, I hand-picked all of them."

"However, I'd like some terms and conditions. And if possible, I'd like to discuss these in private."

Kojiro doesn't seem to mind, but Jon remains after he leaves the room. "As the quarter master, let me just make my position clear; Mileena has absolute command during battle, but I give orders on this ship too and I represent the interests and well-being of the crew and I look after them. None of these terms you two are going to discuss will violate any of their personal freedoms. Your ship had better be up to my standards for their comfort."

"Well, it was recently furnished, so it should be very comfortable," Kaito says.

"Good. I'll leave you two to it, then."

He leaves the room and Mileena walks around the table. "So, what are these 'terms' you have in mind, hmmm?"

She leans back on her table and looks up at him with a playful glint in her eyes.

"Well, I want to make sure that nobody messes with Vapor, Biggs and Wedge for one. Two, we'll need someone to take care of the animals, because I seriously don't know what to do with them and they've been in there for a day."

"We can accomodate," she says, trailing her fingers up his chest.
>>
>>44826071

"Next, there's the issue of the captain's quarters..." he says.

"What about them?"

"I think we should share them."

"Oh? What makes you think you're worthy of the captain's quarters?"

He draws in close. "Maybe I could show you."

"Promises, promises," Mileena says. "Anything else?"

"So far, that's it," he says. "Just don't go and wreck my boat."

She draws in close but then quickly pulls away, stepping off the table. "The crew will need to get to work right away. We need to transfer quite a bit over to your ship before we bring the Red Wake into port."

She heads to the doors and looks back. "I'll see you tonight... in our new cabin."

She leaves and steps out onto the deck to begin the announcement.

>A) Go to the Dragon Wing and get Biggs, Wedge and Vapor ready
>B) Help Mileena's crew transfer things over
>C) Start making plans for the Dragon Wing's new crew living arrangements
>D) Ask Mileena or Jon what you can do to help
>E) Other
>>
>>44826104
>>A) Go to the Dragon Wing and get Biggs, Wedge and Vapor ready
>>B) Help Mileena's crew transfer things over
>>
>>44826104
>>
>>44826104
>>
>>44826104
>>>A) Go to the Dragon Wing and get Biggs, Wedge and Vapor ready
>>>B) Help Mileena's crew transfer things over
>>
>>44826104
we gonna get some of mileena's ass tonight!
>>
>>44826104
>A
>B
This'll be good for Vapor right? She could use some field experience.
>>
>>44826245
Vapor wants to see the world (and watch Kaito sleep at night). This will most likely be her first true taste of live combat, unless Smoke and Jade have already attended to that.
>>
>>44826104
got to go to sleep soon when will this session end? btw
>>
File: Nemo, Cook.jpg (81 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
Nemo, Cook.jpg
81 KB, 736x960
>>44826402

In a little bit. I'm going to bed early and will be up tomorrow morning.

>>44826133
>>44826151
>>44826168
>>44826187
>>44826245

Kaito flies over to his ship and informs Biggs, Wedge and Vapor of the coming change. The two edenian knights are nervous, Biggs especially so. Vapor, upon learning that she would soon be sharing the boat with over a dozen strangers, immediately turns invisible and hides.

Kaito uses the Staff of Raiden to navigate and position the boat alongside the Red Wake. The crew immediately board the vessel and start exploring it, combing through its rooms and scaling the masts. Overhead, the harpy soars and owlman Okaru looks around his new crow's nest. Several of the more burly members of the crew look at Kaito's gifts from the edenian people with strange expressions on their faces.

"This boat is too pretty," Rambolt the cannoneer says.

"I think it's regal! Befitting a noble crew such as ours!" Sashar the catman says.

"Make way, make way!" a man says as he pushes through. Kaito looks at him; he has an eye covered with cloth, a peg leg and a chef's hat. He carries a spear and a bucket full of fish and other sealife. "Where's the grub on this new tub? I gotta know where to set up the kitchen!"

He walks past and pushes his way below deck. "That's Nemo, our cook," First Mate Sierra Fin says as she walks by Kaito with a wooden treasure chest under each arm.

"Tell him not to touch the animals," Kaito says.

"Don't worry, he's got an allergic reaction to anything from the land!" Monte the ape says as he swings from the rigging on the new ship.

Kaito watches all of this going on and thinks to himself about how bizarre this day turned out to be. With a shrug, he goes to help the members of his new crew unload.

>A) Get to know some of the other members of the ship
>B) Talk to someone specifically
>C) Listen to them and get a feel for how they interract with each other
>D) Help them carry cargo from the Red Wake
>E) Other
>>
>>44826586
>>
>>44826586
>>A) Get to know some of the other members of the ship
>C) Listen to them and get a feel for how they interract with each other
>>
>>44826586
Shoot the shit doing menial labour is the easiest way to join a crew.
>>
>>44826586
>B) Talk to someone specifically
Let's get some opinions from First Mate Sierra Fin.
>>
>>44826586

Can we get a look at the shokan and the tarkatan? Their pics I mean
>>
File: Two Rude Crude Outworld Dudes.png (995 KB, 1018x762) Image search: [Google]
Two Rude Crude Outworld Dudes.png
995 KB, 1018x762
Here you go.
>>
>>44826586
>>A) Get to know some of the other members of the ship
>>D) Help them carry cargo from the Red Wake
Find the Shokan specifically and tell him stories about how we personally busted King Gorbak's balls so hard, we're sure they popped.

I'm pretty sure that was a Nat 100 Dickpunch.
>>
>>44826779
It was. It was great. Shame we rolled real shit at the same time.
>>
File: Monte, Mercahnt and Boatswain.jpg (220 KB, 870x685) Image search: [Google]
Monte, Mercahnt and Boatswain.jpg
220 KB, 870x685
Kaito spends the remainder of the day helping the crew out, slowly integrating himself amongst them. He knows that it will take time and effort on his part to win over their hearts and minds, but if Mileena had done so, he has little doubt that he can do the same. Helping them with the cargo is a good start; while some of them are intially receptive of him, some are more wary and uncertain of what this will do to the balance of power on the ship.

But given the respect that Captain Mileena shows him, they understand that he is no ordinary deckhand. Kaito helps Kojiro take his maps and finds a good new room for him, one with a fantastic view of most of the surrounding sea, a good place for a navigator. Some of the other crewmen find rooms of their own or shared quarters. Biggs and Wedge share a room, though now with their matching armor uniforms and purple capes, they stand out quite a bit amongst the ragtag-looking pirate hunting crew.

Despite searching for her, Kaito doesn't find Vapor again. She'll likely reappear when she feels more comfortable.

After getting to know more members of the crew he didn't get introduced to before, such as the tigrar shokan Buturo, the tarkatan known only as Ugly (and given his face, he truly is even amongst tarkatan stangards, but he seems to love the name), the harpy Gwyn who prefers to perch high up on mast, the Outworld-native crocodile man Chomba and the raven-man avian Deacon, who is the ship's rigger and a keen archer.

He also learns that the boatswain, Monte, is very, very particular about the stocks of supplies, insisting on cataloging absolutely everything on the boat prior to transferring the cargo from the Red Wake.
>>
File: fireworksanimation-13.gif (113 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fireworksanimation-13.gif
113 KB, 320x240
>>44827316

The work goes on even after the sun sets, but eventually, Kaito decides to turn in for the night. He looks around for Mileena, but cannot find her anywhere. He heads to his cabin and looks around, but doesn't see her here either.

As he turns around, she lets go of his cabin's ceiling and kicks him in the chest as she falls, taking him by surprise. He flies back and lands on the bed as she shuts and locks the doors behind her. Kaito notices that she's already shut all of the windows and drawn the blinds, too.

Before he can sit up, she leaps upon him, pinning him to the sheets and mattress. She takes off her mask and tosses it aside as she opens her mouth wide.

"You know you want to risk it," she says with a mischievous look in her eyes. She accents her words with a chomp of her teeth in front of his face, sounding almost like a snapping turtle. Her long fingernails dig into his skin.

"I do," he says, "but I'm not fond of being on the bottom."

"Let's see how much choice you have," she replies.

The edenian moon rises high into the night as they begin one of several struggles beneath the sheets.

>pic very related

And it only took 32 threads
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.