[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #659: Dance Dance Revolution Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: 1444809953408.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1444809953408.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44794736
>>
File: zombiesmirk.gif (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
zombiesmirk.gif
2 MB, 853x480
>>44810376
Tell me about your zombies, /jc/! Surely you've got at least a few in your forces!

Or maybe you are the zombie, John.
>>
>>44810409
I am zombie.

I also have my sisters from Nechronica, so that's four zombie girls following head zombie me.
>>
>>44810409
Well, they fall into two categories.

The first, well-imagine an army of tall, tapering tentacle monsters with a mesh of tentacles on their top and bottom ends, scuttling towards you like some sort of abominable spider. As they walk closer you notice unclaimed souls swinging gently from their branches like ripe fruit, the discolouration of their iron-hard exteriors, the shimmering of necromantic Soulfire girding their advance and the rapid decomposition of everything in their path, as their roots are being used as necromantic focii to hyperoptimise and reallocate entropy, imposing the natural process of decomposition on their surroundings, paradoxically growing stronger and larger from the necromantic energy released through rotting the world around them. And then they get close enough that you realise they're actually zombie trees, by which point you really should've been keeping an eye out for the phantasmal leaves and grass ghosts drifting ahead of them as a scouting/assassination party.

The second sort are physically indistinguishable from live humans, because they are in fact biologically alive humans. We took the Vita-Chamber tech from Bioshock and used HYDRA Blueprints to jerryrig principles from the Medi-Gun, Minecraft matter-energy transference, Pokeball digitisation technology, Lord of Light karmic atman-transmiters enhanced through our Aspect of Stasis and Mantic energy to perfect what we like to call the Lazarus Protocol: A wholly scientific means of bringing the dead back to the bloom of life.
>>
>>44810409
I haven't any and i plan to never have, zombies suck
>>
File: Onis are love Onis are life.jpg (43 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
Onis are love Onis are life.jpg
43 KB, 640x453
>>44810409
>Not posting best girl
>>
>>44810793
Who is this cutey?
>>
>>44810900
Tionishia she is an orge from the same series that Zombina aka the zombie girl anon posted.
The series is monster musume no iru nichijou.
>>
File: Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Orge and Orge Sub Species.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>44810934
Also it seems the sub species of orge get bigger.
>>
File: centaur.jpg (705 KB, 2200x2200) Image search: [Google]
centaur.jpg
705 KB, 2200x2200
>>44810793
Oh, did you want best girl posted? Here you go.
>>
>>44810984
>Posting second worst girl
>>
File: best girl.jpg (64 KB, 440x351) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
64 KB, 440x351
>>44810984
>>44810793
both wrong
>>
>False Clones (600 points): You are able to make up to seven identical clones of yourself. When defeated, they will disappear in a cloud of smoke. They are completely loyal to you, but can function on their own. They aren't very durable, and any kind of non-physical attack will cause them to disintegrate.

This is the Villain Capstone in Super Mario. Does anyone know who it's based on, and how exhausting it is to make these copies?
>>
>>44811069
Bowser, ofcourse? It's the bosses at every castle, except the eigth one, where you actually defeat him for real.

No clue how fatigueing it'd be. Propably not all that, since fatigue isn't mentioned?
>>
>>44811096
Oooh. Of course. I suppose it is 600CP, maybe it doesn't tire you out much.
>>
Pact jump when?
>>
>>44811436
When you make it, Shitposter.
>>
File: 1377718465026.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1377718465026.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>44810409
I somehow came out of Nechronica with twenty necro schoolgirls and three 'sisters' who spent at least as much time getting sewed back together as fighting.
Alice M. (Holic/Gothic)
Mary S. (Alice/Stacey)
Ingrid Von X (Court/Requiem)
Over the course of the next five jumps they got imported to have living bodies again, because while there are some ok aspects about being already dead, having to literally sew yourself back together isn't a great experience.

Unsurprisingly I ended up more machine than necrololi, twisted and evil. But the eye laser was a fun ace in the sleeve in fights, and the guide to necromancy gave me a significant leg up on the other necromancers in the Dresden jump.

>>44811058
My brethren of African descent.
>>
So what would be the best way to get the entity in the Undertale Jump to leave?
>>
>>44810409
Current run I only do the occasional zombie, so far I only have Van Hellsing necromancy and mostly use it for creating ghosts to serve as my eyes. Do make the occasional thing of animal zombies but they're generally more trouble than they're worth when I can just have Jormangandr turn things into Mind Worms under its control.
>>
>>44811635
Is there any way to cure the girls in nechronica? Make them able to live normal lives? I was thinking make new bodies and put their souls in therem
>>
Worm was getting updated right? any news on the progress?
>>
>>44811946
Well as I mentioned, I imported them into the next few jumps, eight at a time, so that they would have normal human forms.
>>
>>44811725
Have immunity to ordinary resets. Then, you have a whole lot of time to get them to move on. You could use the "Every time you reset, they just suffer more" argument, or a good old"Aren't you bored?" thing. Sooner or later, they'll leave.

>>44811946
I don't think they HAVE souls in the setting. Try Supernatural's Cure. If you write them as having souls, go to Tales of Symphonia.

>>44811965
He is working on Swords and Sorcery right now. Please wait warmly until it's ready.
>>
>>44811946
>Cure
Being undead is the best.
>>
File: antispiraltinysmile.jpg (21 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
antispiraltinysmile.jpg
21 KB, 300x415
>>44811946
We used new bodies too. Specifically, the cloning/consciousness transfer technology from Lord of Light (Chosen of Death, although the Karma Machine would accomplish the task in a more direct way) to ensure their new, biologically alive bodies would bear at least some superficial similarities with the old ones.

Theoretically the Vita Chamber tech we mentioned earlier would work too, with a little adaptation. Alternatively you could use Puppet Maker from Kara no Kyoukai (or the relevant thaumaturgical focus from Fate), Chim Synthesis and Infinite Alchemy from Atelier Arland or Doctor of Miracles from Touhou if you want to just improve their Doll bodies to the point of being indistinguishable from a healthy human.

>>44811965
I think the writing up of the Sword and Sorcery scenarios is currently taking precedence before the Worm update.
>>
>>44812036
*taking priorty

Whoa, hold yer horses there autocorrect
>>
>>44811996
True. I dont really know the setting too well all I ever hear is that its a bunch of girls necromantically forced into undead robot bodies.

>>44811987
Couldnt afford the cure unfortunately. Would lucies healing potion from narnia work?

>>44811980
Welp thanks anyway, maybe I can fix this world with liberal applications of science and song tower work. I wonder if building a blank ai to grow inside a persons psychw until it is part of them would count as a form of psuedo soul. Probably not. Plus its touching pretty close to megalomaniacal evil.
>>
>>44812042
Talking about worm for someone that hasn't fully read it and doesn't intend to, what happens if you butterfly Tailor with the 50cp perk Forgot My Cell Phone?
>>
>>44812065
Taylor's mom never dies, meaning her best friend never turns into a complete bitch and starts bullying her, meaning she never triggers and gets powers, which means 2 years later Panacea can't jailbreak her power so she can stop Scion from ending the world.

Hope you've got a way to kill the space-worm, anon.
>>
>>44812106
Which could be stopped with liberal amounts of magic anyway.
>>
>>44812051
>lucies healing potion
Proooobably not. If "regenerating missing appendages is a little trickier", then restoring a body that is dead to begin with? Might not happen.

>song tower
As mentioned last thread, Ar Tonelico is known for creating souls/people from scratch (Pure-blooded Reyvateil). So there is that.
>>
>>44812106
If you gank Jack Slash before he talks to Scion you can postpone his rampage till post spark.
>>
>>44812106
Can you spoiler me what this scion and space worm are? i mean i've read like the first 11 or so arks and scion is described as the 1st superhero or something, why does it end the world?
>>
>>44812125
True, I never understood how turning someone made of stone back to flesh was easier than regrowing an arm.
>>
>>44812143
He is actually The Warrior, an interdimensional alien space worm god bigger than a planet that gives people powers and then takes them back in order to learn a way to create energy so that his race will never starve to death after depleting the resources of all planets in all 10^60 dimensions
>>
>>44812219
So you're saying just give him an out-of-context energy magic generator and the plot is solved? Seems easy enough.
>>
>>44812143
Alright, this might take a while. Scion's not human at all, he's a fuck-off huge multidimensional space-worm who's about the same mass as the solar system in his true form. Scion's race is trying to figure out a way to prevent the heat-death of the universe, because they know eventually they're gonna use up all the energy as they continue to grow. They distribute shards of themselves across reality, these shards link up with people on the planet they choose and give them superpowers, they then inspire conflict so the capes fight each other, which allows the shards and their related powers to evolve. Scion and his mate, Eden, chose Earth for their cycle, but Eden was killed by a third entity before she could properly program and disseminate her shards. Scion gets all depressed because he can't complete the cycle and mopes around until Jack Slash convinces him to kill everybody on every Earth.
If anybody knows more, feel free to correct me. It's been a while since I read the story.
>>
>>44812219
To clarify it's not just starving to death, mind. In his PoV their race was genuinely concerned they would eventually grow so huge they would take up all space in every possible alternate universe, and the experimenting is to figure out how to survive THAT as well as universal heat death. Based on how they defeated him, it seems after he's shed the Shards from his body which are both part of his biology and the source of the powers, the "well" that contains his consciousness is somewhere between the size of a planet and a continent given they managed to kill him with an energy weapon hackjobbed together by every parahuman genius working together in a matter of minutes. In his natural state, he's much larger to the point he gives off the body heat of a star and communicates using power equivalent to a supernova

>>44812116
LIBERAL liberal amounts of magic, mind. We're talking actually justifiable uses of Giga Slave here.
>>
>>44812233
Nope, his partner died, and now he's just going through the motions. ganking the world is pretty much because he tries out being evil on the suggestion of Jack Slash.
>>
>>44812267
Are there other big space worms we can call and give the solution to and tell them to smack him upside the head in exchange?
>>
>>44812279
There might not be any others in the milky way and no guarantee they won't just mug you for it
>>
>>44812233
You definitely want to give him a stern talking-to, he has almost no empathy and certainly no sympathy for humans, his species perceives them as lab rats and in the past they've remourselessly detonated every iteration of a planet just to continue travelling to find other species to infest

Something others have overlooked: He's heartbroken in the current plot because his partner crashlanded on Earth and died, so he's deeply in despair because he's lost the "woman" he loved and because as far as he knows he can't complete the cycle anymore and will eventually run out of energy and starve to death
>>
>>44812279
There are others, but you'd have to search REALLY HARD to find them. The Wormiverse's Milky Way isn't exactly bustling with life. Plus you probably wouldn't even be able to communicate with them.
>>
>>44812279
It's not clear how many others there are, but there WERE many others of them blasting off into outer space. Glastaig Uaine, a parahuman whose Shard eroded her sanity in exchange, amongst other things, for a metaphorical sort of insight into how the Shard system operates, stated that the Worms leave a sort of energy breadcrumb trail in their massage to discourage other Worms from following the same paths they've explored, presumably to avoid wasting time on redundant experiments and/or prevent conflicts over territory

There's at least one other out there, who's heavily implied to be the reason why Scion/Zion's partner Eden died. They met, exchanged shards (in a very violent fashion implied to be as much a brutal mad scrabble as an actual exchange of ideas given how desparate the Worms are to conserve and collect resources) and she ended up with a vastly improved Shard for calculative precognition. She was tinkering with this Shard when she crashlanded, and because this Shard is what Path to Victory (look it up on the jump) is based on, there's been speculation the other Worm deliberately gave her a Shard it deliberately altered/primed for sabotaging her. Later, from Scion's PoV he notices the canon PtV Shard i neither his nor one of Eden's dead ones-and most damngingly of all, the person who connected with that Shard was the one who killed Eden after she was trying to recover on Earth by building a humanoid avatar like Scion's
>>
All these blackboxes are spooking me out, so. Shall we talk about less spoilerable settings?

Exactly what sort of technology does Gift of Chao from Negima, The Maddest Science Yet from Tenchi Muyo and Calamitytech from Bastion do? I know it's very good, but not much about the actual capabilities therein.

Furthermore, which Transformers setting boasts the best tech for Master Builder purposes?
>>
Guys, enough with the spoilers. Everyone has seen this info discussed a thousand times by now in these threads. There's zero need to make this look like a CIA file.
>>
>>44812352
*in their passage to discourage
>>
>>44812352
So we have a potential friend amongst the stars who'd be pleased to have our titular space worm knocked off and solve their entire race's problem.

I mean really I have multiversal travel from other jumps and magic so I could probably kill big space worms but I kinda want to solve the problem without minimal bloodshed if possible.
>>
>>44812265
Not him but what is a giga slave?
>>
>>44812451
From the Slayers anime series, utter annihilation using power borrowed from nega chaos god.
>>
>>44812233
Not really, the issue is only partially energy depletion. The Entities also tend to expand exponentially so eventually they're going to hit the point where they're all fighting eachother for resources and space again. Giving them infinite energy might slow things down but it won't stop them, as they'll still want to be preparing for the inevitable showdown with other Entities.
>>
>>44812406
I can't stress enough how you really, really shouldn't think of them as "potential friends" because again, they view other species as lab rats.

How much magic d'you have? You confidant about busting a planet, fielding mental assaults overwhelming a planet-sized consciousness' or transmuting entire continents' worth of biomass into gold or whatever? It's true to say that the Entities, being purely deterministic beings, have no truck with magic whatsoever but I sometimes wonder if people underestimate the scale of how much magic you'd need to field to meaningfully affect one.
>>
>>44812501
>they view other species as lab rats
Do you NOT view filthy xenos as lab rats?
>>
>>44811725
Which one? The one possessing Frisk, or the one who doesn't technically exist?

>>44811987
>Have immunity to ordinary resets.
Drawbacks override perks, and it explicitly states your memory gets reset.
>>
>>44812501
They are also some of the greatest experts at reverse engineering that exist, so they might just learn magic from studying you.
>>
>>44812553
True Resets do reset your memory no matter what. Ordinary resets don't.
>>
>>44812551
Are they Framling, Raman, Varelse, or Djur?
>>
>>44812501
Friends less so, ally or usable convenience yes.

Specifically? A nigh-infinite amount of energy exploiting fundamental chaos outside and between the multiverse that explodes violently and consumes matter on contact. All I really have to do is find out what spot I want to destroy then cut holes between multiverses using chaos shortcuts, then as multiverses move in relation to each other those points stretch and strain with chaos leaking out. Then after a couple minutes seal them. I just need to scale either time or the amount of relative cuts to however big a thing I need to destroy.

The downside is that doing so would probably have really negative effects for the other multiverses I'd like to avoid.
>>
>>44812551
Indeed, and that's why I wouldn't trust a higher order being. Because I know how I'd act in that position.

>>44812575
Mind you, they have no innate capability for wielding magic whatsoever; the setting of Worm is purely deterministic, bereft of supernatural forces, everything is sufficiently advanced science. The only danger lies in if you've somehow spread magical artifacts or forms of magic that can be spread, taught to others and transmitted all over the planet, or forms of magic that can be interfered/reproduced scientifically like FF8's paramagic or possibly some of the lower end Gargoyles magics.

That's the really scary thing about them: All the bullshit they pulled off is, ostensibly, done only through multiverse-based science subject to conservation of energy. They don't even seem to have the innate materium-command the C'tan of 40K seem to benefit from.
>>
>>44812637
Uh.

1. I'm not sure if there is fundamental chaos outside or between the multiverse of Worm, but if there was I'm pretty sure the Worm Entities would've never grown to adulthood because even while they were evolving they were effortlessly tunnelling in and out of alternate iterations of their planet.

2. Where the blazes are you getting stuff from to pull this off? The only thing that springs to mind is maybe Webmage since this doesn't sound like the Giga Slave at all, and I don't remember any feats of this scale from that jump. Webmage, that is.
>>
>>44812666
Webmage. In the books Necessity and the Furies describe events where they forget to close their trips through chaos behind them even momentarily. Its pretty much infinitely scalable as long as multiverses move. It a grade A bad thing to do for them to do but its a really good way to blow up a lot of things at once.
>>
>>44812666
Well satan let me explain how webmage chaos gates work. Between realities exists chaos, opening a gate between two points connects the places through a sprt of hole in chaos, the longer they stay open the bogger the strain untill it popps, tungustka was when one person forgot to close a gate. However gates degrade over time. Even just pumping out chaos, while effective, wont really help that much since the chaos is only working on the current dimension. By the time you destroy the space whales you would probably have done irreperable damage to the planet.

And even then I dont know how the whales work since they exist on multiple dimensions at once it would probably take so long for chaos to eat a hole in them it may not be worth it.
>>
>>44812722
Oh.

Wait, wouldn't you not be able to access all that latent chaos once you leave the jump? Y'know, since other multiverses wouldn't have the same metaphysical structures? Or is it just an inherent part of the fairy ring travelling process I dimly remember from the jump?

If you're out there Aionon, can you clarify this? I don't want to accidentally step in primordial chaos while using fairy rings to travel
>>
>>44812754
Oh, right.

Um. Assuming the chaos is, in fact, there I would say one advantage it'd have is the Worms/Whales/Viruses/Entities would probably be unable to muster more efficient countermeasures than "shed off the infected part of their body" since they have no truck with the supernatural.

The real challenge would bee tripping it in Scion's well/core sealed off under dimensional barriers of unspecified but evidentantly powerful nature. Based on how his wife died, it's implied the wells are significantly more vulnerable to damage than the avatars, which in Scion's case at least were engineered specifically to handle any threat the Worms could reasonably foresee.
>>
>>44812760
Fairy rings are structured through chaos, they've got a generally very low chance of dumping you into chaos. You have a far higher chance of getting trapped in an infinite loop of possibilities depending on how many fairy rings you've left in the multiverse or how many spontaneously appear. However both dangers are significantly reduced if you're a chaos power - capable of surviving in chaos/being chaos and innate quantum perception respectively.
>>
>>44812760
Pretty much what>>44812811
Said.
>>
>>44812791
>sealed off under dimensional barriers
Those don't really work against what's functionally an attack from a zero dimension point.
>>
>>44812760
However faerie rings also degrade over time, they are generally not permanent fixtures.
>>
>>44812811
Huh. That's neat.

>>44812892
I...I guess? I mean, the exact nature of the Worms' defences isn't exactly well described either since usually the narrators are all humans, so Scion's actions resemble divine intervention. They just go "oh shit guys, we can't break into the world holding Scion's core, something's blocking us". Eidolon, one of the more powerful parahumans, could do things like turn himself into a living field of space-time and erase matter at the height of his powers, but the full capabilities of intact, unsharded Entities haven't really been shown.

Then again I'm falling into the bad habit of using "dimensions" and "alternate universe" interchangeably, and all available evidence says the Worms' best tricks are usually founded on the latter.
>>
A weekly reminder that everyone's waifu and husbando is shit
>>
>>44813174
A fair assessment really. But that includes yours.
>>
Does a Devil Arm Arm have the sentience like other Devil Arms? Because while Devil Bringer is cool I'm not sure if I want to have a demon consciousness along with it.
>>
>>44813192
I already know my choice in waifus are shit so it's not news to me.
>>
>>44812106
So how long is the worm main storyline? a couple years? what happens after, they all keep the powers?
>>
>>44813676
>how long

A year, maybe 2?

>after

Scion dies. The Shards go out of control, people start mutating into overpowered monsters when they trigger although the existing Shards seem to be working fine for whatever reason.
>>
Actually Teaching (300cp, Discount Sensei) - You have an odd ability to actually teach really well. You can teach any ability you know to the likes of even Class 3-E. What's so odd about it is the way you can go about it and still pass on the knowledge. For instance Korosensei is able to teach lessons to individual students through assassination attempts. Bitch-Sensei teaches English by teaching seduction and lying skills. You have a similar method, perhaps you can teach someone to throw a fireball by having the student catch it with their bare hands. The methods you use are unorthodox and up to you how you achieve it.

Ok what are the limits on what can be taught with this so I dont overestimate it by doing something obviously stupid like trying to teach the kids to walk through walls with ghost powers or activate byakugan?

From assassination class
>>
>>44813217
No not really. As far as I know of the character that option is based off of doesn't really have such a feature.
>>
>>44813676
Around three years. From the start to when Skitter joins the Protectorate is about six months, then there's a two year timeskip, then the Slaughterhouse 9000 incident, then Golden Morning. Everyone keeps their powers after Scion is defeated, but new triggers malfunction so the rate at which parahumans appear drops for a while as the shards have to stabilize. Technically they trigger just fine, it's just that they usually mutate so severely in the process that they're non-viable afterwards and die from it. I'm pretty sure Wildbow said that they'd eventually settle down and work properly again, though.
>>
>>44813735
Not bad, i can wait a year or two and then start stealing all the tinker tech without risking earth exploding right? i've got the books for free so i just need to read it in-jump and follow the plot anyway
>>
>>44813844
... Anon I don't think following the plot would be good for you.

Countless humans and parahumans were killed by Scion when he went on his rampage.
>>
>>44813844
Whoops, see >>44813833. And at no point does the Earth explode, though Scion demolishes a continent or two, also some landmasses.
>>
>>44813844
Assuming you don't die in the fighting with Scion, sure. And before you say "I just won't fight him", Khepri mind-slaves every parahuman in existence to build an army to fight him with. All of them, reaching across all realities she can access. So either have really good anti-mind control perks, or hide in a reality she can't access like the Warehouse.
>>
>>44813914
Yea but frkm what i understood from talking in this thread killing parahumans or messing in a major manner with them could lead to scion winning and the earth would be destroyed with me in it, and I'd rather avlid that
>>
File: have you tried kicking god.jpg (116 KB, 450x648) Image search: [Google]
have you tried kicking god.jpg
116 KB, 450x648
Jumpers have you ever had an opportunity to do something so stupid and rash you absolutely couldn't help yourself from taking the chance?
>>
>>44813921
The Circlet from Adventure Time and that helmet from Marvel work really well too. I'd say the Circlet is even better since it resists the mental attacks of the Lich, who's implied to be the cosmic personification of genocide
>>
>>44814108
Khepri isn't mind control so much as bodyjacking. You can still think, feel, and everything, she's just hijacking your outputs.
>>
>>44814164

Weren't there like less than half a dozen parahumans she couldn't control do to a combination of either 'not actually human' and 'Sleeper is weird'?
>>
Whats a good learning perk for a relatively early chain jumper?
>>
>>44814164
And your shard. She can't control your thoughts, but if you've got a Thinker power she can hijack that.
>>
>>44814258
Savant from Pokemon.
>>
>>44814258
Savant from pokemon, if you remember everything you basically learn info the first time.
>>
>>44814258
I'm fond of Tutorial from Sword Art Online, makes you a single repetition learner. Combine it with Like Riding A Bike, also from SAO, so that your skills never degrade and you can easily transfer proficiency between related skill sets.
>>
>>44814243
She was able to do Case 53s but not the Blasphemies as I recall. So a sufficiently exotic altform might work, just be sure it's really out there.
>>
>>44814243
Yep. They exist solely to have someone's ass to kick in the sequel.

>>44814164
That's...a good point, actually. I keep forgetting Worm has no actual telepathy.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 680x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 680x1018
>>44810409
I use living zombies. Thanks to JoJopire's spores. I rarely use it through, because I rarely need zombies.
>>
>>44814425
Aren't those ghouls, not zombies? Totally different thing, that's more like proto-vampires.
>>
>>44814318
>She was able to do Case 53s
Even Weld?
I haven't finished reading Golden Morning, but I thought it was stated that he was in a sweet spot protected by the Manton Effect: too organic to be affected by inorganic affecting powers, but not so organic that Panacea or Regent could mess with him.
>>
>>44813786
Basically if you're able to learn it, you can teach it. Like magic, that's teachable. Ghost powers, not so much, unless you learned it from a Martial Arts. Bakyugun requires a special organ, so if you implant it in your students then you could teach them how to. But you can't teach them to be a kaiju or how to beat Thor in arm wrestling. That's what genetic engineering comes in, and outside the scope of the perk.
>>
>>44814669
Isn't there loads of magic that you have to be born with, like the stuff from Type-Moon or the One Power from Wheel of Time? In fact now I think of it most magic is dependant on unique energy sources/metaphysical connections, how do you teach being a Lumen Sage to someone else?
>>
>>44814716
Wait-that last one was a bad example. Allow me to rephrase:

How do you teach being a Valkyria to someone?
>>
>>44814615
Yeah, he was mentioned being deployed alongside other Changers to mock Zion once Khepri twigged onto the source of his depression.
>>
>>44814243
FWIW, I'm pretty sure the reason Khepri decided against hijacking Sleeper was because "I'd rather not fuck with this guy," and not so much "welp can't do it." Though >>44814318
has a point, sufficiently exotic alt-forms would probably protect you
>>
>>44814745
You can't teach them someone that is inborn. I know there's a lot of magic that's inborn, but there's a few that aren't. For instance, you can be a D&D Wizard, and teach your students how to be a D&D Wizard. Would this open them up for being taught magic from Harry Potter? Sure. However you can't teach someone to "be an elf".
>>
>>44814938
Ah, fair enou-ooh, bad example there, from what I understand HP magic is also inborn. It's weird wizard genes according to Rowling, so muggles can't brew potions even if they have the right ingredients and swirl them that right way
>>
>>44814938
That seems rather redundant considering the things you are saying can already be taught to people. You are basically saying if you buy this perk you can do something you can already do.
>>
>>44814938
Thanks fist, hp magic is genetic though
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1006x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1006x795
>>44814993
>>44814993
Ok, I gave examples. Bitch Sensei starts teaching the class of 3-E English by teaching them seduction. Literally first episode she's a teacher she has bunch English words up on the blackboard, then had the students repeat it. The phrases are like "I want to take you to bed." And later on she teaches other seduction techniques.

Think of it like having a teaching degree.
>>
File: confused emperor.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
confused emperor.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>44814042
>kicking your god in the face

But how?
>>
>>44814993
you can do it better and in a more extravagant way with that perk, and that's about it
>>
>>44815116
Thank you, final question can your assassination expertise for sensei be something like making it look like an accident? Im not sure how to say it better. Maybe a sort of trap assassination?

Fell down the stairs, choked on ice stung by bee when allergic kind of stuff
>>
>>44815228
Yeah. Most definitely.
>>
>>44815291
Thank you.
>>
>>44815301
No problem. I kinda made AssClass way-way back during the Shinigami Jr. saga. So middle of second semester. A lot happened & still happening.

I might update it when Season 2 of Assassination Classroom anime ends.
>>
From a mix of boredom, curiosity and a morbid desire for order, I made a list of the first 50 jumps released in chronological order. The listing is a bit inaccurate since I used my own arbitrary conditions as to what classified as complete, but these are the first fifty jumps released in a jumpable states, regardless of whether or not they were replaced or heavily edited later on.
>>
>>44814164
What about shifting into an incorporeal spirit form? Or a very inhuman form? Or a completely mechanical form?
>>
>>44815436
The issue would likely be "is it based in traditional biology?" Dragon was unaffected because she was an AI. Spirit and robot would probably work decentralized, the inhuman form would probably depend on the precise form. Although there would probably be some issues if you get her attention.
>>
>>44815436
Those should all work. The thing is that Khepri doesn't have mind control, not really. Worm is a monist universe, there's no such thing as a mind separate from a brain. So the Administrator shard is designed to manipulate brains, specifically ones derived from biological human neural architecture. So a spirit, a computer, or just a biological life form that's very different from the human nervous system would all be immune.
>>
>>44815436
Basically, the question is "Does it have a nervous system?" if so, she can control it.
>>
>>44815375
why
>>
>>44815582
Thing is it worked on Case 53s, so while it primarily targeted human nervous systems it wasn't limited solely to them. Though if your form has am unusually novel nervous system it might not have been "solved" by the Entities.
>>
>>44815665
>From a mix of boredom, curiosity and a morbid desire for order
>>
>>44815436
As I understand it, just an Alt-Form would work as you wouldn’t have a shard while in it.
>>
>>44815375
Hey, that's a neat trick!

Now do all 500.
>>
File: god is pissed.png (179 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
god is pissed.png
179 KB, 500x250
>>44814042
>Soccer kicking arceus in the face
>Even Team Rocket is scared
Lyra confirmed for most hot blooded pokemon protagonist.
>>
>>44815665
This >>44815671 and I wanted to do a chain with the jumps in the order they were released.
>>
>>44815737
Surprisingly, that's pretty doable.
>>
>>44815670
That's what I meant by "descended from biological human neural architecture". The Case 53s were all human at one point, so there's still enough similarity in how they process information. But Dragon, who despite having a human-like personality has very inhuman underlying structure, is immune. So I guess that mechanical or inhuman forms could potentially still be susceptible if they were too similar in neural architecture to human, like if the AI form was a direct mind-machine emulation or something like that. Spirit forms should be immune no matter what, though, there's nothing in the Entities' tool box for interacting with souls.
>>
>>44815776
Sorry, meant that in terms of the inhuman form, not all three. I suspect that Dragon would need to be running on some form of wetware to affect her. And yeah, best bet is probably one of the weirder alt forms, NGE Angel would be perfect for this as an example.
>>
File: hah.jpg (413 KB, 1024x1598) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
413 KB, 1024x1598
>He slumps over and you look down at the Grot, the gun in his hand still smoking.
>There's one thing to do, and you do it.
>"Excellent shot Comrade! Thus fall all enemies of the Revolution!"

Why is Babs the best a flavour text?
>>
>>44815900
Because 40K is a goldmine for both darkgrim and self-parody

(also because he just is)
>>
>>44815900
Mostly uses other works it seems. Either as inspiration or in a few rare instances outright copies.
>>
>>44815375
Holy moly, I could've sworn Dead Space was way more recent than that
>>
>>44815970
There was a first attempt at Dead Space a while back.

It was mostly "gear and gear upgrades - the jump."
>>
Is Madoka a dangerous setting ?
>>
>>44815714
You gotta admire her moxie I only thought about doing shit like that after my 14th jump.
>>
>>44816033
No way. Just do it anon, and don't forget to contract to become a magical girl. It's fantastic!
>>
>>44816213
Just to be sure, if I'm male do i have to wear a skirt or something?
>>
>>44816033
Not very. All of the witches except Walpurgisnacht (who is unlike to show up while you're there since the jump ends before the series starts) can be defeated with conventional military hardware, so for a jumper with even a few jumps under their belt before going to PMMM there's little threat. The main danger is if you become overly reliant on your magical girl powers then you run the risk of becoming a witch yourself. Unless you took the Screw You, Kyuubey background, in which case you'll be fine.
>>
>>44816259
Yes.

And it will be frilly.
>>
>>44816259
Yes.
>>
>>44816271
Kyubey's a dick right? What does it take to kill him?
>>
>>44816271
Also, if i'm drop-in can i make a wish to Kyuubey? or I am already a magical girl by default?
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 6 = 16 (3d6)

>>
>>44816309
None of the individual bodies are at all durable, but he's a hive mind spread over thousands of planets throughout the galaxy. Killing off every single one of them is going to take a while.

>>44816318
I think you can, yeah. It doesn't make any mention of you making a wish, so it should be open to you.
>>
>>44816351
How powerful would your telepathy/mind magic need to be to mindfuck him?
>>
>>44816391
I don't know. Probably pretty strong, given the sheer size of that mind. Plus he's a tricky type, so he'd be good at worming his way through attempts to control him.
>>
>>44816391
Less than you'd think but more than you'd hope.
>>
>>44816391
Think less in terms of power, more in terms of eldritchness. He's as alien as the Data Integration Thought Entity from Haruhi Suzumiya.

Both times he got mindfucked, it only happened because he was standing at the epicenter of what was basically a magical girl turning into a Chaos God capable of restructuring the materium. Oh yeah, his species considers emotion to be a mental illness.
>>
>>44816618
>emotion to be a mental illness
So if I forcibly install the capacity to love into him, does he break down or become thousands of yanderes?
>>
>>44814881
Yeah, she pretty much decided not to fuck with him when she saw he was happy living in that mansion in his new dimension.

Now, let me say that in a different way. Khepri, who grabbed as many capes as she could possibly find to take on Scion, did not want to mess with Sleeper.
>>
In FMA, am I able to regrow my lost arm post jump if i take 'Truth'?
>>
>>44816672
Yes.
>>
>>44816661
Judging by the end of Rebellion Story?

Break down. Hard.

Good luck with figuring out how the hell their technology works though.
>>
I've been working on my fate/ build and I've gotten everything figured out but my own noble phatasm(s). I was wondering if these are too over or underpowered or just not good at all I'm basing them off a few jumps that I've done in the past.
This world is my stage: A rank anti team this hight thaumaturgy mage craft reforms the land scape into an overly large theatre with a modern day fanciful design this noble phatasm ups the rank of physical skills to be the rank of the opponent with this highest luck. This is in addition to the parameter the user already has.

Clockwork King: A+ anti-unit this sliver axe with a steam punk esque gear and patchwork motiff has the ability to cut through concepts.

The library of Blake gate village: anti team A+++ the surrounding world I'm morphed into a Gothic library that is collosal to the normal person. The books are all blank and the design of the building it's self is for its ability. The longer that someone is in this domain the more the are drained of thier mana,life energy and possibly soul attacks made by the enemy are weakend and parameters for anyone that is not the user is dropped every 5 minutes.
>>
Since we're talking Madoka, is there any way to return a magical girl who has become a witch back to her human state? I know the one time they try it in PMMM it fails, but ideally I'd be going in with something more than "Hey, try to remember who you are!" and a prayer.
>>
>>44816351
>I think you can, yeah. It doesn't make any mention of you making a wish, so it should be open to you.
what wish would he be able to grant?
>>
Could you mix High speed divine words and the Th'um together?
>>
>>44817074
I think Tsukihime and...Supernatural? Pretty sure it was Supernatural. Have items whose sole purpose is turning that which was once human back.

Bear in mind, Megucas are pretty much Liches with range limited phylacteries, so there's a real chance they'll turn into regular humans without magical powers.
>>
>>44817259
Don't think you can. High Speed Divine Words is "the power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits"
I think you'd prefer High-Speed Incantation, which is "the capacity to recite spells at high speeds."
>>
File: antispirals.jpg (16 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
antispirals.jpg
16 KB, 640x360
>>44817074
Sorry, to clarify-do you mean with in-universe methods or with things from other places? Because in-universe it appears to be an irreversible outcome short of breaking the entire system a la Madokami.

Otherwise, there's The Cure from Supernatural although you'll note the subject must be willing or heavily restrained. To render them willing the Anti-Demon Wavelength from Soul Eater, MERCY/SAVE the World from Undertale and maybe the Singer capstones from Macross if boosted are all good options. Though you'll want The End of a Dream from Through the Looking Glass to tear through the RMesque nightmare barrier witches naturally generate around themself so that you can actually reach out to them.
>>
File: kodoma.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kodoma.png
211 KB, 500x500
>>44817074
Actually (sortof?) happens in Rebellion, believe it or not. It doesn't end well.
You basically have to do the whole "Remember who you are!" thing, so any perks you have relating to calming people down or snapping them out of despair or madness or even just getting them to like you would probably be effective.

After that, remember that they effectively lose their body in the process of becoming a witch, so in all likelihood you'll have to give them a new one. And that should work. Probably.

Oh, and remember to stand well back... cuz they're probably gonna come back REALLY yandere and possibly with weird powers.
>>
>>44817294
The one from Tsukihime is meant to be specific to you, if I remember correctly. Basically one of those seal-your-powers items.
>>
File: antispiralcooking.jpg (138 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcooking.jpg
138 KB, 900x665
>>44817390
Wasn't it performed by Madokami and her divine agents at the time, though? I thought it was going pretty poorly up and they were focusing on destroying her familiars until direct intervention happened. And then it kept going wrong but the point was up until then, pretty sure that was more reality warping than the ol' remember-who-you-are actually working
>>
>>44817395
That's the Sealing Artifact. I was thinking of the Keys of Providence.
>>
>>44817390
>REALLY yandere and possibly with weird powers
Just how I like women.
>>
>>44817466
Oh, those. I thought those just killed things dead, not turned vampires back into people.
>>
>>44817324
Ahh ok thank you what do think of those NP'S posted a few above?
>>
>>44817510
That's the Seventh Holy Scripture and Barrel Replica, silly billy.
>>
>>44817571
I know what those are, I just don't remember any of them actually un-vampirising vampires nonlethally, just killing them-keys, scriptures, replicas.
>>
File: 1328409768960.png (461 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1328409768960.png
461 KB, 1000x1000
>>44817461
I... honestly don't remember. It all sortof happened very quickly and then things started going down very quickly.
As a corollary, I think if you blew through them with RIDICULOUS amounts of anti-corruption/purification powers while cramming them inside a new meat shell, that could approximate the same thing.
There's not exactly a step-by-step, but the basic points seem to be:
1) Soul corruption has made them monstrous.
2) They are probably in a permanent state of having a panic attack.
3) They don't have a body.

So... fix those three, and you should be good.
And, keeping in mind that there's still a thought/mental outlook aspect to the whole witch deal and you have done absolutely nothing to solve this, my original statement ("shit's gonna get weird") still stands.
>>
>>44817565
Let's see.

This World is My Stage
So, the point of this is to give yourself physical stats boosts equal to the stats of the opponent with the biggest luck? It's fine by me, since it's mostly situational and just a basic power boost you could get from somewhere else pretty easily. It's not that OP. But why is it Anti-Team? It seems more like Anti-Unit (Self)

Clockwork King
Cutting through concepts is a pretty vague power. How do you suppose you'll use it? Do you mean you could for instance cut something with the concept of being impenetrable? It's just me, but I'd change the effect to negating conceptual effects instead of cutting them. But yeah, doesn't seem too OP, I guess, since most people don't have conceptual attacks. Unless you were going for "shields have the concept of protection, so I'll cut through that", then it's quite silly.

The Library of Blake Village
Yeah, seems pretty powerful. Honestly, since there doesn't seem to be a limit to this, I'd say it's EX territory.

All in all, nothing really bad, but
>>
>>44817906
Not that Anon, but since you seem to have some idea of balance here... what would the Rank be for a Spear that always strikes true and incinerates whatever it touches?

Kinda like Gae Bolg, but more powerful and firey.
>>
>>44817986
Are you buying the Luin of Celtchar as a Noble Phantasm? Because if you are I will be very happy, anon.
>>
>>44814425
>rigor mortis
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44817986
Gae Bolg is B+
What kind of limitations does your thing have? Gae Bolg could be overcome with enough Luck.
>>
>>44818037
it only affects muscles, tendons, and the like right?
>>
>>44817986
A to EX it sounds like.
>>
>>44817906
I was originally of another np when making this is my world I guess I didn't quite think of it.
For clockwork King I was thinking of having a situational weapon to fight against conceptual Bull shit I need to rework it thanks for the advice
The limit is the time for the library of black gate village I don't think it will be that easy to hold a heroic spirit for an entire five minutes people can still break this and leave it's not like auestus estrus domus aurea where there is no escape though I can see why it would have a EX rank maybe town down the effects ?
>>
>>44817986
Is it always hitting like gae bolg or just so much burn to fuck concepts up because if both A++ to EX if just burn A to A+
>>
>>44817986
Gae Bolg's a B+ so for yours, I would go A or at least A++.

... Maybe EX just to be safe.
>>
>>44795441
To be fair Worm powersets in the jump seem to somewhat be based on existing examples but often made more powerful or versatile than there canon counterparts. Maybe you should do that to provide balanced choices?
>>
>>44818076
Yeah.
Plus, even if it did effect breasts, it goes away after 2-3 days, thus she would have saggy old lady titties.
>>
>>44818200
Well, I guess she's just very well preserved.
>>
>>44818034
>Luin of Celtchar
...I hadn't heard of that before. But that looks to be exactly what I'm buying, yes.
Huh.

>>44818044
Well, complete immunity to heat/fire would stop it short, I guess?

>>44818082
>>44818169
So... something like A to A++?

>>44818150
Not sure how burning concepts would work, I was just thinking nigh-guaranteed burning death.

It does sound interesting through... Through that'd propably put it squarely at Ex...
>>
>>44818316
Well, complete immunity to heat/fire would stop it short, I guess?
That's not much of a weakness. So, the only way for it to not work is if you're immune to this specific element? That's EX territory my friend.
>>
Speaking of nobles phantasms, I want an anti-unit class EX level one. I want something that isn't a fuck huge plant or army slaying monstrosity, but I want it to royally fuck over what I manage to hit with it.
I was thinking something along the lines of enforcing the concept of ending, normalcy, humanity on the things I hit. It wouldn't increase my attack power, so much as it would force the things I hit to become much more vulnerable. Ideally my attacks would do damage to them as if they were a normal human, though it does need to hit cleanly to affect them. I know there are some lesser ranked NPs meant to prevent immortality and regen, but is what I suggested too OP, even for an EX? If so, what is something similar that wouldn't be? I don't want anything to be able to ignore me when I hit it.
>>
>>44818316
Yeah it would be pretty high up there . question I can't into reading comprehension if you have a skill at EX does that mean you can't get an EX noble phatasm?
>>
>>44818390
Yes.

You can only have one EX ever.
>>
>>44818360
You could use the bastard love child of Vasavi shakti and Harpe. One part on forcing mortality on to things that don't have a concept of it and those who do. While also stopping supernatural healing by making it the natural standard of human healing
>>
>>44818354
Fair enough... I'll put it at Ex and ask Val to confirm if I see her later.
>>
>>44818422
Thank you I'm still torn between item creation and a EX phantasm.
>>
A thought oocured to me: if you have Dojutsu and healing factor than can easily regen eyes, can you hand out unlimited Dojutsu?
>>
>>44818360
Fuck superman.
>>
>>44818456
>Vasavi Shakti
Compared to that what I suggested isn't too far out there. I think busting it down to anit-unit should help with the cost of using it.
>>
>>44818645
...wrong post?
>>
>>44818506
Yeah, you can. You have to have the right procedures for it, and the one who receives them will have some difficulty with the chakra costs, but you can do it.
Altough, if they don't have chakra, then that's going to be a problem. Chakra is something unique that is given to people by the Sage of the Six Paths, and the people of the Narutoverse already had Yin an Yang energies inside them from the beginning.
>>
>>44818506
I guess...? You'd still need to make sure the transfer surgery works. But that doesn't seem to be hard, what with all the eye-swapping going on there.
>>
What was the jump that super-size the LoT? Everyone was talking about it but now I can't remember.
>>
>>44818037
Welcome to anime.
>>
>>44818777
Supreme Commander to make it an ACU for three times the size, Five Star Stories to make it a Mortar Headd and buy five levels of Size Adjustment to make it another 2.25 times the size on top of that. It comes out to 216 kilometers long.
>>
>>44818803
Excuse me, I meant Experimental ACU. Normal ACU retains its size. Pardon my omission.
>>
File: image.gif (273 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
273 KB, 500x281
>>44818037
Reminds me of a female Forsaken joke in WoW "Yes, they're REAL! They're not mine, but they're real!" Referencing her boobs.
>>
>>44819392
Kirby is so adorable. I wonder has any Jumpers fed Kirby food? Did he bug you for cake?
>>
>>44819550
I stayed away from that godforsaken abomination no eating me
>>
>>44819550
No.

No that is not what happened.
>>
>>44819622
But it's so cute and has such perfect roundness.
>>
File: 1451807678224.png (139 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1451807678224.png
139 KB, 444x440
>>44819622
>>44819775

Reminder that the only reason why Kirby defeated an evil abomination one time was because some guys stole Kirby's cake.

Never fuck with Kirby's cake
>>
>>44819550
I was a Star Warrior, so I probably got roped into helping Metaknight keep Kirby from doing a dumb thing.
>>
>>44819550
I made trails of food to lead Kirby places, and otherwise stayed the fuck out of his way.
>>
Sunless Sea is getting released this weekend, right?
>>
>>44819550
We used Kirby to perform SCIENCE! in the name of investigating whether there was an actual limit to the Minecraft alchemy's creation of resources from nothing or the Orgel's matter-energy conversion by setting up both to produce cake and then setting up a conveyer belt that terminated at Kirby's open mouth.

...results were inconclusive because after several hours of standing there eating cake Kirby got bored and ate the rest of the experiment.

That said, he didn't explode afterwards.
>>
Would it be possible to pull a danzo through expiraments but get the eternal variants through cloning of the eyes ?
>>
I just realized something horrifying but how bad of a idea would it be to take kirby into Toriko?
>>
>>44820010
Let's be frank: Kirby already eats nightmares and shits superpowers. It would just be business as usual for him.
>>
>>44819956
You need two Mangekyo to get an Eternal Mangekyo. So unless you clone Itachi and Sasuke's eyes, no.
>>
File: CANDY.jpg (174 KB, 462x2809) Image search: [Google]
CANDY.jpg
174 KB, 462x2809
>>44820010
pic related, except replace kill with eat,
also metroid jump when?
>>
>>44820139
Whenever that guy who said he was working on it and pitched that pastebin finishes it.

I need my Aurora Units.
>>
>>44820107
That's what I was talking about if I get those two I'll be able to get eternal?
>>
>>44820107
Well taking Itachi's eyes is the easiest way to get Mangoes, if going up against Itachi can be called easy. Since Danzo only had mango but not eternal you would have to have mangoes of your own to replace if you want the eternal mangoes.
>>
>>44820198
Well yeah.
>>
>>44820254
Danzo only had one Mangekyo, which was Shisui's. All the other ones were regular Sharingan.
>>
>>44820291
What did it do?
>>
Of you somehow become a vampire or Werewolf or something similar in-jump, using traditional methods, what happens after the jump is over?
>>
>>44820362
Kotoamatsukami. It can implant false memories so that the victim would do whatever the user wanted while thinking it was all their decision all along, when it never was, and they never notice.
>>
>>44820254
I was thinking of ganking them after his fight with saskue. You know make it easy and run from obito.
>>
>>44820291
I know, I was using him as an example since his eye was just a mango, it didn't become eternal from being transferred.
>>
If you somehow become a vampire or Werewolf or something similar in-jump, using traditional methods, what happens after the jump is over?
>>
>>44820489
Unless the jump specifically says otherwise, you are now a vampire or werewolf, with all that that entails.
>>
>>44820489
Vampire normally kills you, which ends the chain, but ignoring that, you are a vampire/werewolf/whatever. Congratulations on being a giant ball of weaknesses, you're death awaits.
>>
>>44820489
That particular altform remains as such.
>>
>>44820478
Your text is kinda misleading.
>Since Danzo only had mango but not eternal
This makes it seem as if you said that Danzo only had Mangekyo Sharingan, while he had one of those, and a bunch of regular Sharingan. If you said "Since Danzo only had -one- mango", I wouldn't have misunderstood it.
>>
>>44820551
Ah, my bad. Thought the singular mango was enough.
>>
>>44820594
Mangekyo can mean one or many Mangekyo.
>>
>>44820614
Ok look, I wasn't the clearest I could have been because Danzo was just an example of not getting eternal from a transfer. You misinterpreted it because of that. It's not the end of the world. Let's just move on.
>>
>>44820659
Sure, that's fine. Just saying.
>>
>>44820460
It can also cancel out other mind control if the memories are counter to what the mind control is trying to make them do. For example, when zombie-Itachi was under control of Kabuto and triggered a "don't betray Konoha" Kotoamatsukami trap he had left for Sasuke, it broke Kabuto's control.
>>
If I choose to become Kurama's jinchuriki, will that derail the plot to the point that I won't be able to get the power from the Sage with MC-KUN/CHAN?
>>
>>44820882
I don't think so. You have the other half of Kurama, so I imagine it won't be any more derailing as having the Rinnegan.
>>
>>44820542
No it really doesn't. Unless otherwise stated you keep going.
>>
>>44820882
Potentially. The Sage contacts Naruto and Sasuke for their powerups while they're unconscious being healed. What Naruto is being healed from is having Yang Kurama ripped out of him, and he's healed of it by having Yin Kurama implanted. But hey, there's no reason that the Sage has to contact them then, that's just what he chose. Easy enough to rule that he does it when you, Naruto and Sasuke are all conscious, drawing you into a dreamscape intentionally rather than waiting for you to already be there.
>>
Could I get some feedback on this complicated but hopefully interesting perk for the Star Wars: OT jump.

Drop-In
Who Made You A General? [600cp]: Nepotism and a good reputation can open up a lot of doors. After joining any military organization you will be immediately promoted if you've befriended at least one officer within the organization and performed a crippling act against the organization's enemies before joining. Think of it like how the Rebel Alliance promoted Han to general after he helped destroy the Death Star. You will be promoted to the same rank as the person you befriended, however if they do not have an official rank or hold a position that should be unobtainable, or restricted to one person, you'll be granted the appropriate rank below them.
If you befriended multiple officers then you'll be promoted to the same position of the highest ranking one, barring any previously stated restrictions. After you've been promoted no one will question why you received your rank and people won't doubt your competence unless you give them reason to.
>>
>>44821205
That is an extremely Star Wars perk. Good stuff.
>>
>>44821205
I like it. Has limited situations in which it's useful but when it is it's very useful. It also feels suitable for the trend of making Drop In perks meta-narrative ones.
>>
>>44820930
Maybe you misunderstood, in pretty much every lore becoming a vampire or other form of undead first requires becoming dying, which ends the chain. Buying it skips that part, but that wasn't the question, and while there may be exceptions to the "must die" rule, I was speaking to the general case.
>>
In the Marvel jump, would Body+Energy+Kinesis let you turn into some sort of energy being?
>>
>>44821205
Looks alright to me, though commen sense dictates the perk obviously won't protect you if you performed a crippling act/generally acted like a bit of a dick to the organisation before joining.
>>
>>44821372
Might let you be such a being. Add shapeshifting if you want it to be a toggleable state.
>>
>>44821205
Good but too niche to be worth 600 CP in my opinion. Really depends on the other stuff in the jump in terms of balance of course but I can't see a lot of people taking this if there's reasonably powerful stuff on offer.

Could open it up to working on any organisation but then it may be a bit too open ended.
>>
>>44821400
I can't find the Shapeshifting perk.
Is it a combo too?
>>
>>44821372
I think it'd be more like being a bargain bin DBZ character, shooting energy bursts powered by your own superheated thermal energy or something. Kind of like Boros from OPM, but probably not as powerful initially.
>>
>>44821372
Yeah, someone asked about using that to pull of a human torch thing.
>>
>>44821205
>Grab this perk
>Jump Platoon
>Befriend Eisenhower

I AM BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF COMMIES
>>
>>44819550
I figured Kirby would be an adorable companion since I liked cooking.

Then I took him to Toriko. God forgive me.
>>
>>44821353
Maybe in your chain you houserule being undead as dying but you are in no way in charge of other peoples chains. Generally the go to is that becoming a vampire doesn't end your chain. Im not even who you responded too you're just too much of a dick.
>>
What happens if a person takes both witch and wizard in discworld?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.