[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: 1435120089160.png (194 KB, 473x722) Image search: [Google]
1435120089160.png
194 KB, 473x722
Share your horror stories
>>
>girl turns up to Call of cthulhu game
>too embarrassed to talk to her
>got over it after a few sessions
>everything was fine after a while
>bitch didn't use a coaster though
>>
File: 1311766583890.jpg (237 KB, 1032x775) Image search: [Google]
1311766583890.jpg
237 KB, 1032x775
>>44798869
>>
File: veil_by_tobiee-d32mi4i.jpg (579 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
veil_by_tobiee-d32mi4i.jpg
579 KB, 773x1000
>>44798798
>be a that guy trying to rule a game
>the group has a girl
>she makes a half elf half godness half magical princess
>start to antagonise her felling she would be the weak link
>most of our 'rambles' was in game and some times out of game
>she says i'm a 'meannie weenie' no jokes.
>tell her she didn't tasted mine yet so how could she know?
>develop it in a ERP we instictly entering our characters
>we now work together as a couple to destroy other persons games.
>>
Through the course of the game so far, her character has been directly responsible for the deaths for at least four party members, and a ton of NPCs including those friendly with or related to party members. Furthermore her style of magic is pretty magical realm at times, and system abusive thanks to the DM not being that experienced.

Interestingly what she does is tolerated because it not only makes the game more fun, and because she's pretty good at getting away with it, and when she can't we aren't really in a position to stop her since she's usually holding a sword above every character, often through blackmail or just implied violence.
>>
>Party has to deal with the second-in-command of the BBEG, his female general residing in her fortress
>Party goes through the fortress, killing any resistance encountered
>Heads into the command center/throne room
>My sorceror attempts to summon an Incubus to seduce her while we tie her up and interrogate her about the BBEG's plans
>Roll a 1
>Incubus is summoned, but is far out of our control. It makes a beeline for the general while trapping us in a circle. walk outside the circle = death
>Grabs her, rips her clothes off and rapes her. She can't do anything except scream in terror and pain
>After it finishes, it summons another incubus- expending the circle.
>As we run out of the room, my Pc foolishly looks back
>Second Incubus goes to town on her lower torso while the first one pulls her in half by the arms
>That Girl gets upset, throws a fit and leaves
Some people
>>
There was a girl in my group that swung from dick to dick trying to manipulate nerds into fighting for her. She skipped town when no one would. What's worse, she never used a coaster.
>>
>>44799422
>The Aristocrats!
>>
>>44799504
i KEK'D
>>
>new DM is a girl
>she knows the other girl in the group and I like each other
>decides to play matchmaker
>makes her spit on my drink as part of the RP

It was weird, but it broke the ice between us. Got get number and we're going out later on tonight
>>
>>44800782
This is a story of hope for fa/tg/uys everywhere.
>>
>>44798798
>Felicia day wannabe.
>>
>>44800930

Fuck, Felicia Day annoys me so fucking much, I don't even know why, she's just naturally insufferable.
And now she's ruined MST3K too.
>>
Every female I have ever game with was
>a rogue
>beautiful
>spoke to animals
>wore leather
>threw knives
>stole things
>ran from combat
>>
File: 1446853190417.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446853190417.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>44801108
>>wore leather

Go on...
>>
>>44801108
My girlfriend had a similar problem when she first started playing RPGs. My FLGS would run random wenesday night sessions of RPGs for people to try and after the third kleptomaniac. I banned her from rogues. She's since played a whole variety of classes and character types and only last session when we realised our Pathfinder group had no rogue I relented and she played one. She'd improved that much since when she started, still a little bit of a dick ass thief but much better. I was kinda proud. (Though it also helped that everything she looted in the dungeon on a whim turned out to be keys to other parts of the dungeon later.)
>>
>>44799422
Oh my.
>>
>>44798798
She couldn't make it one night due to food poisoning, she insisted on being there via skype, even took her laptop to the bathroom when she had to puke or shit.

It was kinda hot
>>
>>44799066
>>
File: 1395134549995.gif (1 MB, 364x297) Image search: [Google]
1395134549995.gif
1 MB, 364x297
>Playing a high seas piracy game
>As royal navy, my nemesis is a notorious female player pirate
>Finally manage to capture her and some crew and want to just execute them but superior officer orders them thrown into the brig for transport back to the home country for trial
>Cells separated men, and women and children so she gets thrown in with a young cabin boy
>Proceeds to rape the shit out of the cabin boy till she gets caught and separated with an ear to ear grin
>Too late, by then she's already pregnant as per her plan
>During the trial hams it up and because of the times, as a result of her being a woman, some good excuses, and most of all being pregnant, she gets temporarily pardoned till the baby is born
>During this time, pretends to become religious and reformed and regretful for her actions, a proper lady and eventually good mother and wife to a guy found
>Once the full pardon comes down the line, she immediately skips town under the pretext of going to marry a gentleman in the colonies but really just catches a ride back out to the high seas to return to piracy

Pissed me the fuck off, particularly when I later found out why she made sure she cycled through very young cabin boys to always have one handy just in case something like what happened, happened.
>>
>>44806976
Get out of here Anne Bonny.
>>
>>44806976
What a completely unrealistic mary sue.
oh, wait...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Bonny
>>
File: That girl.png (403 KB, 620x473) Image search: [Google]
That girl.png
403 KB, 620x473
I watched an episode once.

It was awful.
>>
>>44799393
>Furthermore her style of magic is pretty magical realm at times

Explain further.
>>
>Two women in current 5e game
>One is a first-timer, one has played once before and is the wife of another player
>First-timer is racist elf ranger, other is dwarven cleric of Moradin
>Both stay in character
>Nobody gets special privileges
>Good times had by all six players
>>
>>44806976
What's the problem? If you're going to have a recurring villain, might as well have an awesome explanation for her recurrence.
>>
>Friend and I co-running a Pathfinder campaign
>Another friend informs us that he'll start getting Tuesdays off and wants to join us
>Hell yeah, bro
>"By the way, the wife wants to play as well"
>Fuck...
>"She says she's played before"
>FUCK
>Bro's wife has a tendency to bullshit so she won't feel left out
>Kind of sad, really
>Agree to bro's terms and prepare for the next meeting
>Tuesday rolls arouns, bro and his wife show up
>Ask if she needs any help with her character
>"Nope. I'm good."
>Offers to let me look it over
>She's rolling a dwarven cleric
>Everything checks out
>Like, really checks out
>Huh
>Start the campaign and have a great time

Pretty great additions to the group, those two.
>>
>>44808328

Because in this situation it was a case of where I outright bested her fair and square, but because of DM fuckery she got off more or less free. Meanwhile my character got demoted for it. Compared to other recurring villains in the game, most of whom never needed DM help to get out of sticky situations.
>>
>>44798798
>Me and a friend have a forever DM
>The guy is very good but a bit goofy sometimes and always takes it easy on us
>Still his stories are great
>My friend becomes obsessed with D&D
>Eventually forever DM has some shit go down and moves to Florida
>No more D&D sessions
>Friend suggests that he DM's since I tried DMing once and it was way too hard
>Agree to it
>Live in a shitty country town so no like minded people around us
>We are desperate for players
>He gets some random shy guy ive never seen and his gf as players
>I can already tell this is going to be bad
>Play anyways
>His gf is shy too and somewhat awkward at roleplaying but its fine
>My buddy usually focuses on her when she does anything, even if its not important
>Anytime she gets a crit he goes a bit crazy
>Its very obvious that he favours her
>We find a deck of many things and she draws a card (we drew seperately so I didnt see what anyone drew)
>She got four wishes
>I got one wish and a curse
>She gets some bad ass magic items, though we all did, it just felt like hers were the coolest
>I eventually leave the game for a couple reasons
>Find out later my friend was feeding his gf information the entire time
>She was meta gaming for likely the entire campaign

Yeah, I was a little upset after finding that out. I should have known. He gave me shit for having a fling with one of the players that temporarily joined us too.
>>
>>44799422
>people actually play games like this
>>
>She can't remember the rules for a basic attack after six months
>>
>>44809555
This so much.
>Make a perception check
>What do I roll?
>d20 plus your perception, just like last time and with every skill check
>>
>>44799422

Are you SURE you weren't playing an ERP game?
>>
>friend's gf wants to join
>the campaign i was dming was almost at his end so i tell her to wait a week so she can join a new one
>campaign finishes
>decide to do a one shot the next session so i can tale more prepare the next campaign and to give her a more relaxed introduction
>the session is december 31 during a party in my house
>basically we got some board games and then since we were in 16 we formed groups and took turns so everyone played with everything
>start the session
>she isn't at the table
>we wait her a bit but she doesn't come
>i find her and ask why she doesn't want to play
>she says that she wants to watch the drunk guy playing fucking risiko
>she didn't even play, she just watched the whole game
If everytime we meet you tell me how much you would like to play and then when the session starts you prefer watching someone having trouble counting his tanks and throwing dices for 3 hours then probably you don't want to play that much, just saying.
>>
>>44809916
Eh, could've been the drink talking in her too.

Was it this New Year? Did she try joining again?
>>
>>44810008
This happened during this New Year, but the session are currently suspended because of uni exams. I want to give her other chances to join since she doesn't seems a fucktard and honestly she can't be worse than our "that guy".
>>
>>44809506
>He gets some random shy guy ive never seen and his gf as players
Your post was pretty confusing until I realized you meant the DM's girlfriend, and some random dude, joined. Not a random dude and random dude's girlfriend.
>>
>>44798798
>Playing D&D 4th Edition, two and a half years into a five year campaign (recently finished)
>First female player joins
>Around 35, MA in Astrophysics, works at Microsoft
>Plays wizards
>Only wizards
>Isn't a bad person at all and is one of my favorite players, the GM agrees

>Second female player joins
>Around 30, trans (and damn man, damn), works in social services or some shit
>Plays a variety of well thought out characters
>Never any issues, in fact bond over beer and puns
>Only plays one anything near wish fulfillment character, a vampire drag queen/eunuch
>That character was one of the most well played and consistently performed characters out of the party

Idk man, I've never personally had any experience with "That Girls." I've had one "That Guy" whom the group unanimously voted to kick out; we've seen him posting on some local groupfinder things and in the three-odd years since we booted him, he hasn't found a single group that's held together.

Feels good to be part of a good group, man.
>>
>>44798798
>DM's girlfriend joins game
>Make joke about her now having plot armor
>"How do I equip the plot armor?"
>>
>>44810123
I'd forgive this due to inexperience, but I'd still give her shit over it down the line. The opportunity is just too great.
>>
>>44809916
Yeah, some people.

>run a PF game
>all players are friends
>all our other friends know
>one asks me if he can be in
>sure
>"dude, have you made a character yet?"
>"nah"
>repeat ad infinitum

One time he even joined us on Roll20 and lurked for our four hour session. Scared the crap out of me when he piped up at the end, because I'd forgotten he was there. But he never actually joined the game.
>>
>>44810123
That's not thatgirlness, that's just naive.

>>44809916
In my experience parties aren't the best occasion for RPG sessions, even when all or most of the people here are gamers. So yeah, give her another chance.

>>44809603
Just explain her that every fucking roll in D&D is d20 + relevant skill or save or stat, except for damage rolls.
>>
>>44798798
>Group of six people, two brothers, two other guys, one girl, myself, and then DM
>We go to infected crop fields
>One of the guys(Warlock) tells us he senses a powerful magical item somewhere nearby
>He starts to dig
>Then, five zombies burst out of the ground
>Group fights while Warlock digs, girl and myself helping out once or twice while others fight
>This fucking thing is somewhere around 30 feet down
>Zombies of normal or greater size keep getting summoned when we kill them
Now, the younger brother and the girl didn't get along too well, but with a warning, IC, they were fine
>Eventually, Warlock finds item, and then destroys it, and we're left with remaining huge zombies.
>While we fight them, the girl runs off as far as she can, turns around, and shoots at younger brother
>DM let her bring in custom class he didn't really look at for very long since it seemed fairly official
>She snipes the younger brother for nearly all of his health with one shot she made sure would nearly kill
>When we all go WTF about this, especially when we're still fighting, her excuse is that "He didn't help dig to find the item summoning them"
>We point out that we didn't know anything about an item IC, just that the Warlock sensed a power source, and the younger brother was defending the party and fighting the zombies
>Her response is to repeat her same argument again, while also trying to kill the rest of the party and get away

This is the same girl who punched my character once earlier on for a fourth of his life, and then when he complained, tried to stab him to death, all while the setting was that we were a group that had worked together many times before, and that she was a lawful good character, or close to that. The worst part about it is no one else seems to care, which makes the times when she gets away with shit like this all the more annoying, since I know no one else would be allowed to.
>>
>>44799066
Dude, dude, answer the god damn thing everyone wants to know: Did you both FUCK? As in raw, IRL, sordid, sloppy FUCKINGS. Go go motherfucker, ain't got all day.
>>
>>44800782
>>makes her spit on my drink as part of the RP
Wat
>>
>>44800782
Your DM was really into acting out the roleplaying? I had a player like that. It got him a girlfriend after he got too in-character while holding her hands.
>>
>>44810204
Why do DM's let people get away with blatant metagaming? As a DM, I'd just say "lolno".
>>
>>44810196
>Just explain her that every fucking roll in D&D is d20 + relevant skill or save or stat, except for damage rolls.
If somebody didn't pick that up after several sessions, the situation is hopeless.

>>44810204
Make a character with described traits for not tolerating traitors to the team and shank her when she tries it next.
>>
>GMing a Call of Cthulhu game
>Group needs to go to a library to get information
>They found a certain book that they aren't supposed to get
>They try to convince the owner of the library to give them the book
>Owner won't budge
>They try once again, using skills
>Owner WON'T budge
>One player decides to steal the book
>The book is inside a locked room in a safe with an alarm system
>Player triggered the alarm, shit hit the fan
>Owner would just get pissed and tell them to fuck off, no real problem
>Before that happens, another player takes out his gun, shoots at the ceiling, and takes the owner hostage, demanding to get the book
>Police surrounds the building
>I didn't want to start over
>Spend two and a half hours trying to fix this clusterfuck
>>
>>44810319
She's been playing there for a while so that's probably why the DM lets it slide somewhat, but it's still aggravating as all hell.

>>44810467
Well, I managed to actually pin her down and didn't let her escape, and I wanted the younger brother to have the choice of whether to kill her or not, but then one of the other guys, who, by way of DM letting things slide, became a fucking godlike vampire spawn, and basically just threatened to kill myself and the younger brother because the game was taking longer than it should. He didn't give a shit about her attempting to murder a fellow longtime friend ( IC ), and just wanted to move things along. Eventually, the DM just let her roll a persuasion roll against me to convince me to let her go, and since I had a -1 to charisma, and she had a +7 to persuasion, we had to let her go free and act as if she'd persuaded us that attempted murder was totally cool to do. So, the game ended up becoming, do what the one guy says or he'll just murder us and they'll continue, and she can basically do what she wants because they didn't want to have to let her deal with the consequences of her actions.
>>
>>44810470
Why not just let them have the book and have them deal with the consequences?

Why even mention the book if they aren't supposed to get it?
>>
>>44810233

this anon speaks truth. Answer it.
>>
You all know That Guy threads aren't just for male players? Why makethreads for women especially?
>>
>>44810576
I had a DM like this once for a WoD campaign. Would let a certain That Girl get away with meta gaming the shit out of game just because he wanted her title milk IRL. Was a total mood killer most of the time and didn't even drive the plot forward 9/10 times.
>>
>>44810653
Because 90% of the time, That Guys are guys, and they're usually referred to as That Girls if they're female anyway. Sort of like fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls, though I rarely see those titles used.

And sometimes female players present different problems than male ones. Mostly 'I don't know how to do this' rather than 'I'm a cheesy powergamer and rude and not fun to be around in or out of game and probably fuck elves waiting for their wedding day'
>>
File: Only because we had to round up.png (181 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
Only because we had to round up.png
181 KB, 303x311
>>44810802
I suppose, to be fair, it's not always the DMs fault. I mean, this is the same group of people that decided to loan their souls to a coven of hags to return our friend back to life, and then, when given the option between either A) Finding a certain artifact and giving it to the hags, then having their souls returned to them, or B) The Hags get to give us seven quests, one for each party member, and every time one is done, one person gets their soul back, AND the hags can force us to do anything they desire as a quest or we'll be tortured to death and have our souls belong to them forever, they decided to vote, and chose option B, despite the fact that I, and another party member, pointed out that the hags could then force us to go get the artifact and bring it to the Hags as just one mission of the seven.

Oh yeah, then later on, before we left, one party member and the girl had a private meeting with the hags and their coven ( why she was invited I'm still not sure), and the hags offered to let them join their coven. When they did, they released their souls, and gave them magical weapons, the girl getting a staff that boosted all her spellcasting and had some built-in spells that could be recharged each day with only a minor risk to losing it's magic, and that was only if she decided to use any of the built in spells. If she didn't, it'd be fine.

I mean, normally, she's fine, and she has pretty strong characters, fighting-wise, at least, but there are just these moments that leave a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>group with two girls
>one is gay, the other bi
>gay girl has a declared crush on bi girl
>bi girl already stated she's not interested
>gay girl develops an unhealthy obsession
>constantly hits on bi girl
>her characters always try to fuck bi girl's PCs
>always
>ALL THE TIME
>these pcs are otherwise worthless. Their whole purpose is to fuck this girl pcs into oblivion
>barely rps, does not interact with anyone except bi girl
>literally does nothing else
>it's all about sex
>all day
>every time

Make it stop
>>
>>44810979
Tell bi girl to make a male PC and see how the gay will react.
>>
>>44801615
Hey, what's the name of the thing those bears are from?
>>
>>44811011
or, you know... kick her out since she does nothing to help the story and constantly harasses one of the players.
>>
>>44811011
The bi girl always makes male pcs.
It doesn't matter. I suspect it's bonus points for her if it's male gay sex
>>
>>44811045
I am not the DM.
Apart from saying her to fucking stop there is little i can do
>>
>>44811056
Damn.

....genderless robot/golem PC?
>>
>>44811071
So take it up with the other players and the DM, if what you say is a true depiction of her playing.
>>
>>44800981
For me it's because she tries to be some sort of "omni nerd" in the same vein that Will Wheaton does: Rather than liking the "geek" things they like, they have to pretend they like ALL "geeky" things and are some beacon of nerd culture.

This is why dude's like Vin Diesel is cool, and more more palatable. Dude likes D&D/, and he doesn't pretend to be into every single other facet of "geek" "culture." Robin Williams liked himself some warhammer minis and animu. Keanu Reeves likes his Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>44810979

I've seen this. Basically nothing you can do but kick the gay girl out. Even if the bi girl is dtf, it'll ruin the game.

This applies to basically any player who uses a game to harass someone they're into. The only difference here is the genders. If you're all in college together, that might mean that you have to skip the normal step (sitting down with her to talk) because she could lie and file a harassment or homophobia charge on you. So have the bi girl write you an email documenting the problem, then kick the gay girl.

If you're not in college then just have the talk and see if she cleans up her act.

This is one advantage that bisexual girls have over pure lesbians. Having male friends helping is a powerful asset for getting laid. My gay male friends and bi friends of both sexes get this intuitively, but lesbians just can't bring themselves to do it. At least the ones I know. Opposite-sex wingmen are so fucking OP.
>>
Never had a that girl scenario, and not really for a lack of females

Girlfriend's first character was an elven cleric of a sun goddess that hated undead, worst she did was emulate sailor moon when she channel energy to harm undead, which honestly wasn't bad at all
>>
>>44811042
Berenstein bears
>>
>>44809555
I have 3 players who can't remember that after 1.5 years
>>
>>44810470
>tell group about thing
>try to keep them from getting thing
>they figure out how to get thing

Don't see the problem here besides a railroady GM
>>
>>44810576
>Rolling to persuade a PC as opposed to actually persuading them

Bring this bullshit up to your GM and tell him that you won't stand for it
>>
>>44808774
>a dwarven cleric
damn son
>>
>>44810576
>So, the game ended up becoming, do what the one guy says or he'll just murder us and they'll continue, and she can basically do what she wants because they didn't want to have to let her deal with the consequences of her actions.

that's when you should have left the group.
>>
>>44799066
A half-goddess is the weak link?
>>
>Friend of mine tried a freeform system
>Me, my (then) girlfriend, That Guy and two others played along
>That Guy made a bowling dwarf as a ranged fighter
>Girlfriend made an elf cleric
>Mayor's daughter couldn't stop crying because of her stolen dollie
>We went off to retrieve that dollie from goblins
>That Guy was being a sarcastic, hypocrite ass the whole time
>We saw a bulette and fought it
>Girlfriend healed it (silly girlfriend)
>We eventually got at the campsite of these goblins
>We started to fight goblins
>Girlfriend was the only one who went after the dollie (she's clever)
>She fiends the doll
>Rips it in two (oh, she's messing with us)
>"Don't worry," I said "we can still fix it!"
>She eats one half of it
>The elf's name was Ooga Booga Boo
>Girlfriend was That Gal al along

I'm never going to invite girlfriends to RPG's ever again.
>>
>>44812935
HA.
Okay, that was a good one.
>>
>>44811445
BerenstAin.
>>
>>44811445
>>44813009
Depends on your setting tbqh faM
>>
>>44808860
You could've have put her in solitary confinement and avoided the entire issue.

You didn't and paid the price. Never underestimate the power of straight shota.
>>
>>44813048
What's the matter, senpai? Afraid of your silly letters getting changed? Smh desu
>>
>>44798798
>DMing, girlfriend also at the table, has been since the start
>two extra couples
>couple number one fucks off
>couple number two breaks up
>grill from couple number two keeps playing
>grill from couple number two is a cool player, find a way to spin it in game why a Sister of Battle would drag her Navigator around but all is well
>suddenly NPC noble with a McGuffin
>girlfriends SoB tries to intimidate, fails
>other grill's navigator tries to seduce
>seduces really well
>holy shit
>goawayboner.jpg
>navigator grill obtains McGuffin by sleeping with noble, fade to black
>my gf gets jealous or weird or who knows
>back on ship, sister of battle hits on navigator
>alright, whatever, suppose it's just gf getting jealous
>try to get a fade to black
>"no, nooooo, you're going to GM this anon"
>other grill giggles and nods
>two grills ERPing at my table
>boneritus maximus
>can't go rub one out
>can't jump girlfriend
>can't jump other girl
>look into both their eyes and know they're only doing to get a rise out of me
>boner so hard so long it becomes painful
>they're having the time of their life teasing me

Women are evil.
>>
>>44799422
>your PC gets repeatedly raped by some weirdo you considered a friend
>it's not even for shits and giggles anymore he's doing it on purpose
>player gets uncomfortable and mad and leaves

if you think the player is the problem here, boy do you have some prime issues
>>
>>44798798
>be me
>date girl
>she's female
>gradually become uninteresting and everyday to her
>she blatantly begins to look for other men
>rips my heart out of my chest and steps on it
>never recover socially
Yeah, love a good 'That Girl' story
>>
>>44799422
>be DM
>dumbass fucks around with Incubus
>surprised and shocked when somebody gets raped
>even more upset when the Incubus uses full powers at its disposal and gets even freakier
>female walks out because 'Muh unspeakable rape crimes'
Fine, if you can't handle a game don't play
>>
>>44811042
the Berenfeldsten Bears
>>
>>44798925
>ho whorifying
>>
>>44813356
That sounds amazing.
>>
>>44811381
She was the long lost retarded member of the group: Sailor Sun. The other girls didn't really like her but she didn't get their passive aggressive snap-backs anyway.
>>
>>44813600
Maybe it's just me, but if I were the GM there and somebody said they wanted to summon an incubus to seduce somebody, I'd ask them if their characters were strong enough to fight it if shit goes south. If not, I wouldn't have it stop at the girl. The party wouldn't have the chance to run before it started summoning its friends to just brutalize all of them.

You wanna play with the big boys and wave your cock around in front of powers beyond your control? Don't complain to me when you get your dick ripped off. Learn to take care of shit with tools you can actually use and we wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>44813356
kek

How nice of them
>>
>>44810576
>Eventually, the DM just let her roll a persuasion roll against me to convince me to let her go, and since I had a -1 to charisma, and she had a +7 to persuasion, we had to let her go free and act as if she'd persuaded us that attempted murder was totally cool to do.
This part is utter horseshit. Persuasion rolls aren't mind control.
>>
>>44810979
>these pcs are otherwise worthless. Their whole purpose is to fuck this girl pcs into oblivion
What game are you playing that has mechanics for sex? How do you design a character who's really good at fucking other PCs and nothing else whatsoever?
>>
>>44798869
Worst fucking person in the world.
>>
>>44799393

she sounds literally like Cersei
>>
>>44799422

>my BBEG rips the succubus's in half and rapes them

goddamn people come up with something interesting next time fuck. that's fucking boring as shit.
>>
>>44799066
Wait, so are you guys together IRL too?
>>
>>44798798

>horrible shrieking harpy
>plays terrible games
>surrounded by idiots she doesn't even like
>start flirting a lot, find out we have a lot in common, she shirts off her crappy 'friends' and takes an active interest in other TTRPGs and even wargames (loves Mordheim the best), end up dating, now engaged and eventually going to marry her
>>
>>44812622
He must be playing Exalted.
>>
File: swmarysue.png (54 KB, 1166x293) Image search: [Google]
swmarysue.png
54 KB, 1166x293
>>
>>44815072
I don't see how someone can have fun with that.
Congratulations, you "won" the game of play pretend before it even began.
>>
>>44813356
what happened next?
>>
File: 1445434062335.jpg (8 KB, 196x143) Image search: [Google]
1445434062335.jpg
8 KB, 196x143
>>44800782
>>makes her spit on my drink as part of the RP
So how was the date?
>>
>>44815139
t. someone who hasn't seen The Force Awakens yet. Han Solo dies.
>>
>>44815279
I wish I could tell they got lesbo with each other and I jumped in but that only happens in anime.

Other grill slept on the couch and my gf and I went to sleep.
>>
>>44815279

Dude. It's acceptable to pop some beers/ciders/wine and propose a threesome in that situation. Good luck. Backrubs are a good way to break the ice.
>>
File: 1439117573888.jpg (355 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1439117573888.jpg
355 KB, 900x900
>>44814923
>tfw no qt harpy wife
you keep her safe, Anon
>>
>>44815552
but what happened in the game?
>>
>>44815545
Nigga, I haven't watched any Star Wars movie.
This post, just like yours, doesn't answer shit in regards to how it can be "fun" to be the most powerful person alive, right from the get go.
>>
>>44815552

Shit man you had your moment. I've seen it happen. The trick is to make each step seem natural and easy and fun.

She fucking slept over with you and your gf. /tg/ is disappointed in you.
>>
>>44813126
>You could've have put her in solitary confinement and avoided the entire issue.

I wanted to execute her and avoid the entire issue. The DM specifically intervened and had my NPC commanding officer jail her in the manner she was. I was fine even keeping either her or the cabin boy simply confined to the captain's quarters to keep them separate, but it wasn't allowed.
>>
>>44815632
That post wasn't actually about a campaign. It was a plot summary of the new Star Wars movie. And yes, the female's lead's near invulnerability and lack of real character flaws kind of sucked the tension out of the movie.
>>
>>44815632
>Of course the joke went over my head, I don't give a fuck
Aaaaaaaaalrighty then
>>
>>44815725
oh. Sorry.
Sounds boring as hell.
>>
>>44799066
Neat.
>>
>>44815629
Oh you want the greentext, lewd anon.

>SoB invites navigator grill in her rooms the next day
>usual recurrence, at that point they're like BFFs in game
>SoB pops out the amasec, Navigator grill is a heavy drinker
>serious discussion about the McGuffin
>Navigator says how she obtained it
>SoB giggles and switches to girl talk
>"wasn't it complicated on you, I mean, having to go through this"
>navigator grill explains how she's expecting that anyway when she's married off, having to sleep for other reasons than wanting it
>SoB says that's so sad though, that navigator grill would never know what it is to have someone take proper care of her and her needs
>gets closer
>navigator grill confesses that she's never had a proper orgasm
>SoB says it could be just because she has never been with someone who knew what they were doing
>starts massaging her shoulders
>see, you're just so tense
>hand slowly slips down the front of her robes slowly, navigator grill lets it happen, SoB starts teasing her nipples
(this was the point I tried to fade to black)

And the rest would get me banned because blue board.
Suffice to say navigator grill came hard.

>>44815572
>>44815651
You have no idea how hard I flaggellate myself over this still.
>>
>>44808036
Things like these happen more often than /tg/ cares to admit.
>>
>>44815552

They know you get off on them getting sexy and are excited by it. How fucking hard is this? After the game, get them to kiss IRL.

If things don't go further after that, then that night be sure to give your girlfriend the ride of her life. Pull out all the stops. Tell her that it excites you to see her with another girl, which it does.

And this fucking does happen IRL. I've seen it happen in two different groups. And a third time but that doesn't count because they were already fucking around with one another before they started playing the rpg. But it never happens if you're just sitting around waiting for lightning to strike..
>>
>>44815827
>And the rest would get me banned because blue board.
I'm not sure that NSFW text is ban-worthy, actually
>>44815843
>I've seen it happen in two different groups.
so uh
are you gonna storytime that
>>
>>44815895
This is /tg/, the board where people openly fuck abandoned buildings. I don't think anyone will mind your greentext.
>>
>>44815895
>I'm not sure that NSFW text is ban-worthy, actually
People have been banned for that before. Various short-lived Quests, /wst/ & /erpg/, even occasional random storytime.
But whether it gets banned or not depends on the mood of the janitor on duty. It's not enforced as strictly as image porn.
>>
>>44815943
>openly fuck abandoned buildings
Wasn't that one from /v/ actually? Or am I thinking the tiles guy?
>>
>>44815828

I've played with tons of girls over my gaming career and it's never been a problem. That Guy threads don't imply that most gamers are That Guy, anymore than That Girl threads imply that most girl gamers are That Girl. We're swapping war stories.

So we all know most girl gamers are great. We're just swapping war stories.

If you want mine, here's the best, or at least most complicated.

>DMing a campaign
>Couple are playing, both are seasoned gamers
>They break up when the gf moves away.
>BF gets a new gf, an incredibly hot (9/10) blonde weeabo
>Just out of college, still liked to wear her old catholic school uniform from HS to clubs
>She gets into gaming, starts playing in our campaign
>threeyearboner.jpg
>Eventually gf#1 moves back, wants to rejoin campaign
>sure thing
>Secretly tries to break her ex and gf#2 up.
>Game gets very complicated.
>BF/GF#2 stick together
>Then tries for a threesome.
>Nope
>Both girls leave the campaign, much to my relief.
>Later they become best friends.
>A year or two later, BF/GF#2 break up
>GF#1 and GF#2 hook up one drunken night
>GF#1 and another girl have a threesome with another player
>GF#1 and GF#2 talk MY gf (a mutual friend and non-gamer) into breaking up with me).
>GF#1 tries to hook up with me right after
>No fucking way.
>GF#1 and GF#2 move away, never see them again.

GF#2 was unbelievably hot, no question. And an ok if not great roleplayer. Always welcome at my table.

GF#1 was a fucking brilliant roleplayer and a pretty good friend until the relationship politics triggered her. Then she became a radioactive mess who blew through 5 years of trust and friendship in an 18 month whirlwind of corsets, leather jackets, and fishnets.

The lesson is that relationship politics can fuck up a game, regardless of gender. Which we already knew. I've played with dozens of girls and this was by far the outlier.
>>
>>44816280
Shiiit, hope you weren't too broken up about losing your bitch.
>>
>>44811042
The Goldstein Bears, goy.
>>
>>44815974

This. There's been a move to ban/delete content that used to be par for the course. Often stuff that's perfectly safe for work, but presumably a mod just didn't like.

Three weeks ago there was a sci fi bodysuit thread that got deleted; a previous thread had died an hour before after maxing out. No explanation, and the archive didn't show anything objectionable. The whole thread just got nuked. Meanwhile a pair of bikini mail pic threads maxed out after staying up at the same time. No problem, even though some stuff was NSFW. So you never know.

>>44815895
>are you gonna storytime that

Enough to say that one was a LARP where afterwards it would turn into a group-grope slash orgy. Landwhales and neckbeards, so believe me when I say you don't want the details. I played with them once or twice because of a mutual friend, but neither the friend nor I participated in the post-game calisthenics. Wanted absolutely no part of that.

The other was years before, where I was in a group and stayed after we were done playing. We were all just sprawled out on couches. The girl was cuddling with her bf in his lap while another girl in the group was rubbing his shoulders. He's just sitting there, like, "oh yeah". I was still pretty young and inexperienced at that point, so I'm just sitting there, transfixed. Then the other girl leans over his shoulders and the girlfriend turns her head and leaned back and they kissed for what felt like an hour. OMFG. The other girl gives me a look which was half "yeah I know you're fucking turned on aren't I sexy?" and half "shouldn't you be going now?". So I awkwardly made my goodbyes, went home, fapped, and was just like *FUCK*.

So yes this does happen, but YMMV
>>
File: 1380291783975.png (119 KB, 1388x818) Image search: [Google]
1380291783975.png
119 KB, 1388x818
>>44815993
Tiles was from /v/
>>
>>44816478
>Shiiit, hope you weren't too broken up about losing your bitch.

It pissed me off at the time, but it was for the best. I never saw her again. Mutual friends told me that she would bolt out of a place if she heard I was there, and started dating a string of guys just like me. So I think she regretted breaking up with me.

I ended up with someone better, so I'm not complaining. Someone who can be swayed that way, that easily, I probably shoudn't have been dating in the first place.
>>
>>44800981
What did she do to MST3K?
>>
>>44815895

I know second hand about another good friend of mine who ended up in a threeway relationship with a guy and a girl who were in her gaming group. She was at college by then, across the country. Ended up having a ton of drama... short version: he got way too cocky. All three broke up.

She had been confiding in me via email/phone the whole time, so I was following the drama as it happened. That summer she tried to hook up w/ me but I had my own woes so I said no. So when she got back to school she hooked up with her bf again and they both ditched the other girl.

Ended up being attached at the hip and later got married. So this shit actually does work out sometimes.
>>
>>44800981

Agreed

Some of it is this >>44811152, but a lot of it is that IMO she's a phoney and just faking it as her personal rice bowl. Maybe also some guilty-by-association with Wil Wheaton, who manages to be cool only when his ego is totally squashed.

She's always struck me as "for the nerds, but not of the nerds" if you know what I mean.
>>
>>44808036
>six players
>good times
Ha. Yeah.

Nah.
>>
>>44813533
>>>/r9k/
>>
>hardcore womyn defense force in here samefagging "played with girl was fine" posts
>>
>>44815782
Welcome to Star Wars movies after the first three. Or two.
>>
>>44811042
Berenstein Bears, you filthy goy.
>>
>>44814923

I laughed. This is the most wonderful descriptor.
>>
>gm's gf
>plays ~that~ magus, you know the one
>kept a kill count when it didn't matter
>she bitched out when he didn't level her character up
>>
>>44818420
>~that~ magus, you know the one

I don't. Which one?
>>
>>44818640
the shocking grasp one. intensified empowered crit deals 30d6
>>
>>44798798
>Share your horror stories
Was GM's girlfriend. I think that says everything.
>>
>>44818829
Yeah, being the GM's girlfriend sounds horrible
>>
>>44819895
>Yeah, being the GM's girlfriend sounds horrible
Very funny, anon.
>>
>>44817914
kek, that's what passes for hardcore around here?
>>
>>44820169
I wouldn't exactly call it "hardcore", but I do find myself agreeing with >>44817914 all the same. I came here hoping for some good That Girl stories and instead it's mostly either shitposting or contrarian assholes going "I played with a grill and id wus fine :^)". Either those people are morons and completely missing the point of this thread, or they're shitposters who're dragging other threads down until their favorite quest thread rolls around again.
>>
A girl in my group is a total fujoshi, and she won't. Stop. Trying. To Fuck. My NPCs.

Two sessions ago she wasted half the session pouting because I didn't 'let' her (48 year old male) Paladin rape some poor villager. Or the party's rogue. (His character is 36 years old and she still calls him "the halfling boy")

The other girl in my group is fine, although she's only been here for a session or two. She's my best roleplayer's girlfriend, but they act normally while we play.
>>
>>44820328
Wooow aren't you mad.
>>
File: 1433337273072.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1433337273072.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
>>44811669
>>44814289
>>44812321
To be fair, we had been taking a while arguing and fight in-game, but the vampire was so fucking strong he was handling the last few zombies by himself with ease. While I didn't like the fact that her entire argument relied on meta-gaming, and her character turned full on psychotic and no one else cared and just wanted to keep going, I decided to just continue on since I enjoy playing D&D, it's the only place I know that actually has it going on, and I can sometimes avoid her. Sure, it sucked, but I decided to just be the bigger person and try and push past it. Shes gotten better, at least, but she's still probably just as likely to try to murder you if you ever do anything wrong to her PC.
>>
>>44815512
Lots of fun, mostly talking and getting to know each other better.
We had dinner at a Chipotle, tacked down a theater still showing TFA so we could watch it again, walked around campus holding hands, and we ended the night in her room. Mutual masturbation with the clothes and the lights still on, cuddled into the morning.

She's coming over my room tonight, got the condoms and the gatorade ready.
>>
>>44820437
More like disappointed. That Guy/Girl threads tend to be a favorite of mine since they either provide a laugh or make me grateful that my group isn't full of shit lords.
>>
>>44820541

Kill her character the first chance you get.
>>
>>44822368
Hot damn sounds like a success story to me
You're an inspiration to us all
>>
The girl in my group doesn't bother learning anything important. She tries really hard at diplomatic approaches, then just punches her way out of anything going wrong.

Really, I have it nice- clearly she's normal while looking through all this greentext.
>>
>>44811152
I really want Keanu Reeves to play Spike Spiegel.
>>
>>44813009
>tfw living in the Berenstain Universe
Metokur was right
>>
>>44823310
As much as it would warm my heart to see that, he couldn't pull the character off.
>>
>>44823350
Yeah I just saw Constantine and was pleasantly disappointed but cmon picture that hair on that head
It just looks right
>>
>>44816280
Storybro's Magically Lewd Roleplaying Game Adventures
>>
>>44811042
Buerneensheen Bears
>>
>>44810204
>pic
Logically, Spider-man's spider-sense and superhuman dexterity and reflexes would make him great in a firefight.
>>
>>44810653
They demanded a woman-only space
>>
>>44823310
>Keanu Reeves to play Spike Spiegel
key question - who's gonna play Ed?
>>
>>44823727
Vin diesel obviously.
>>
File: 1451765442050.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451765442050.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>44824678
>>
File: Spider-Man-vs-Wolverine-7.jpg (160 KB, 680x1045) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-vs-Wolverine-7.jpg
160 KB, 680x1045
>>44823621
Sounds like you should read this asap
>>
>>44811286
In my experience, lesbians are divided into cool people and the kind that just hates every man on principle.
>>
>>44825444
Same though here it seems only the man haters are 5/10 or below consistently while cool lesbians are 7/10 and up. Might just be the places that i go or my city. It IS a city where every starbucks employee is either tattoo'd and pierced or a feminist.
>>
>>44817898
>r9k is the only place to lament ladyproblems

We're all in this together family, I'm not sure what the fucks up your ass.
>>
>>44817206
>Mutual friends told me that she would bolt out of a place if she heard I was there, and started dating a string of guys just like me. So I think she regretted breaking up with me.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking mess. I've seen grills do that a hundred times, and only ONCE has the girl just walked up to the dude and been like "yeah, I really regret breaking up with you. Wanna try again?"

Sure, it's probably not gonna work (although it did in the aforementioned one case) but it's better than doing this bizarre self-destructive dance.
>>
>>44801108
My wife is a PC in the game I'm DMing right now. Elven forest dweller, ranger, at one with nature..

And 6 charisma. Much fun is had with that 6 charisma.
>>
>>44822368
Oh look at Mr.Fancy with his protection and his sports drinks when us peasants have to rely on bareback and water.
Just kidding, is she hot?
>>
>>44801108
Really? Every girl in my campaigns has been a bard.
Except for the DM's sister who was a Dwarf monk. Got into character and started drinking a shitload in the middle of the game. Stopped being coherent half way in and basically became a DMPC.
Worst part is our DM does the same fucking thing, so our games only last a couple hours before the DM is too shitfaced to operate.
>>
>>44828879
Wow that's an actual fucking problem
>>
>>44826807
>>r9k is the only place to lament ladyproblems

Well, it's not /tg/, unless it's related to /traditional games/, and your post had none of that. Sorry my suggested link got you so butt-befuddled.
>>
File: Ive seen some shit.png (115 KB, 231x442) Image search: [Google]
Ive seen some shit.png
115 KB, 231x442
>>44829627
>Well, it's not /tg/, unless it's related to /traditional games/,
>tfw you have to postpone session because one of the players is PMSing too hard to function
>>
>>44825774
What happens to the 6/10s?
>>
>>44808860
>i outright bested her fair and square

bull. You overlooked something, she exploited it.
>>
>>44830032
Without DM intervention it says she would have been dead. She lost.
>>
>>44830011
They're "bisexual"
>>
File: it was inevitable.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
it was inevitable.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>44828879
>>
>>44829702
Come on, it couldn't have been that bad
>>
File: life.jpg (16 KB, 208x292) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
16 KB, 208x292
>>44829627
>thread on /tg specifically about problems had involving namely women and tabletop groups
>"unless its related to traditional games"
>>
>>44832294
And the POST had literally nothing to do with traditional games.
>>
>around 1/3 of the way into campaign have a new member
>this is great news since we've been running only 3 players and a dm since a car accident hospitalized 2 members
>dm walks her in
>slightly dirty looking 6/10
>has this kinda endearing bubbly energy
>dm asks if she needs help with chargen or anything
>has it covered with a folder full of characters with partially filled out sheets
>odd but timesaving
>rolls a female elf cleric
>smooth sailing for a bit
>obviously experienced but RP's a little hammy
>dm's cutting her slack on everything left and right
>get in a fight and she stands a goos chance of being untouched
>can tell rob and eric noticed it as well
>figure we'll just talk to tim afterwards maybe he's just being soft on new members again
>eventually get semi stuck in this rat race type maze
>due to DM cutting her slack she's the only one in the control room
>supposed to move levers in combinations to open doors in one place that also closes door elsewhere
>can just brute force it cause she has a birds eyeview of the maze
>gets confused on how the combinations of 3 levers work
>we do just end up telling her to fuck it and pull shit till a door opens in front of us or something and repeat
>just gets pissy at us for not taking the proper time to solve this
>we're trying not to metagame hard cause IC communication is vague arm waving at this point
>gets frustrated and pulls out a blank piece of paper
>copies the maze over to the new sheet
>gets another out and tries to figure out the combinations
>about 5 minutes in
"Fuck it. The pressure makes me characters depression act up and i kill myself."
>what.
>shows us her character sheet
>at the bottom at the very end is written in "has depression."
>never once had this come up in RP
Dm:".....o...okay?"
>doors just magically open and we get the mcguffin and get out
>at next town we meet a CG grizzled fighter vet
>next town we head to is under attack by bandits who have taken over a local castle
Cont
>>
>>44832486
>plan is to sneak in through the back using this old escape passage an old and elderly servant knew about
>get into the inner wall area and have to climb the wall a bit
>plan now is get as close to the bandit leader and kill him as quietly as we can
>for some reason she stops at the 2nd floor and heads towards the inner area of the castle
>OOC ask and she says she's looking for loot but her IC excuse is "just cause"
>stumbles in to dinner hall full of bandits while we're just reaching the 3rd floor
>bandits immediately notice the big burly guy with a giant sword who just busted down a door
"The thought of fighting the bandits makes my PTSD act up and i commit suicide rather than kill again."
>why?!
>point out that its utter bullshit and rob and eric are on board with me
>says its in her character sheet and that she's a vet and medieval warfare is so brutal and yadayadayada
"You killed 8 bandits personally on the way here. This is just you copping out of a fuck up."
>dm managed to damage control and gets her to promise she won't do it again
>managed to get out but i die in the ensuing shit storm
>party goes back to town to pick up a NG female sorc(her) and a male paladin (me)
>sorc wants to pick up supplies
>goes to store next door while we make a plan at the inn on how to unfuck up the bandit problem
>gets angry that supplies cost money and scorching rays the shopowner
>ends up with us hunting her down and killing her
>gets angry and doesn't understand why her teammates would turn on her like that
>she gets up and leaves the apartment
>>
>>44832714
>dm gets pissed off at us for scaring off a new group member
>everyone calls him on his blatant pandering
>shouts and anger all around and we just sit and smolder
>eventually we make up start talking about maybe throwing an ad up online or something
>halfway through we all realise she forgot the folder
>curiosity gets to us and we check it out
>a character sheet for almost any situation just missing large chunks of backstory
>what is there is some woe is me bit or general insanity
>lost wife and considers suicide a lot
>half insane voice in her head constantly telling her she should kill herself
>has a heart condition that can act up for no reason and can be fatal
>wrote a cop out for every single character
>about a hundred character sheets in all
>we never saw her again
>>
>>44829217
It's a problem with an easy solution: drink as much as the DM does.
>>
>>44832732
Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
>>44822368
>spoiler
Why clothed?
>>
>>44810079
>>44809506

I too was confused by this
>>
>>44832486
"Fuck it. The pressure makes me characters depression act up and i kill myself."
>can't solve a puzzle after five minutes
>welp, better kill myself and force three people to cannibalize eachother and slowly die.
Brilliant.
>>
>High Fantasy game
>Party finds itself getting kidnapped on a horse and carriage that's going much too fast.
>Like if we tried to jump off we'd break our fucking legs
>Our GM tells us that it looks like the only for us to stop this carriage is to kill the driver before we go plummeting off a cliff
>She really wants us to just kill this random guy who is obviously under some sort of spell.
>Take about five seconds before I ask if my beefy warrior can just, take the reigns.
>She's silent for about ten seconds, looking at me and then her screen before going back and forth.
>She says I can try
>Roll the dice, get a nineteen and that turns into a twenty-three
>I can see the creases on her forehead as she frowns. She is not happy.
>Says that even with that high roll, I can't pry the reigns from the drivers hands.
>Rogue says she's going to cut the reigns
>angrydm.jpg
>Reigns get cut but apparently we were going downhill as well and now we have no way to stop the carriage.
>NO PROBLEM! Shouts our charismatic wizard who, I shit you not, uses some magical dickery to tie our bed sheets together so that we have a fucking tent on our carriage.
>He does some more magical dickery and now he's blasting gale force winds into the tent and now we're flying.
>DM is chewing on her pencils like a fucking dog and tells Wizard that he needs to rol-
>He gets a twenty and now we're sailing across this huge canyon.
>DM has to leave because she's having a breakdown

I love my group.
>>
>>44810979
Isn't this just how gay people normally are? At least the ones I know are that way.
>>
>>44833340
Your DM sucks ass dude
>>
File: dkRO7JJ.gif (135 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
dkRO7JJ.gif
135 KB, 300x294
>>44813356
> Glorious Bride of The Emperor bedding with a filthy mortal
THIS DOEESNT GO WITH THE LOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44833358
What you are referring to is a faggot.
Yes, it is true that most gays are fucking faggots, but sometimes a gay person is actually a normal person.
>>
>>44825774
>Same though here it seems only the man haters are 5/10 or below consistently while cool lesbians are 7/10 and up
I feel you're right on this. One of my best friends - obvuisly the lesbian one in this regard - is easily an 9/10 in looks, and she's one of the most funny and chill people I've met.
>>
>>44799066
>three halves

What is that, some kind of Lady Gilgamesh?
>>
>>44801108
That's weird. All of ours are high tier arcane casters.
>>
>>44817842
Not that Anon, but we have fifteen players right now...

Even in our V20 game, we still had 13 motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1438167784113.jpg (17 KB, 280x287) Image search: [Google]
1438167784113.jpg
17 KB, 280x287
>>44822368
>mexican food, star wars and a walk counts as a first date these days
What is wrong with young people?
>>
>>44834497
What did you do on your first date, gramps?
>>
>>44810470
make the book a character
the book did it
you don't understand
it's the book
that's why you can't have it see
>>
>>44801108
One of the girls in my group ALWAYS plays an elf (or elf like) ranger (or equivalent) who's from some displaced noble family.

On the plus side she is happy to murder, pillage and betray everyone as much as we are.
>>
>>44814350
No sex mechanics. Simply she never ever interacts with others pcs or npcs, even if her stats or skills are good, she focuses all her attention towards the bi girl.
She does, says or thinks absolutely nothing unless prompted by the bi girl.
Hence her general uselessness.

The only occasions in which she proves useful is in combat, working as a meatshield. This because she always tries to protect bi girl' pc in every way, but bi girl is awesome and refused her help unless she helps the others first
>>
>Meet cute girl
>She's interested in RP but never tried before
>Help her set up a character
>"I want it to be a trans who was assigned male but identifies as female"

God fucking damnit, it's current year.
>>
>>44834867
she sounds like a neckbeard, but with lady bits.
>>
>>44834948
Had one of those once. Seemed normal till she actually opened her mouth. Wanted to be a male character who was currently taking magical female hormones. For about 10 minutes all she did was attempt to subvert the peoples culture. She was purely a combat build with 1 cha so all she did was convince people she was crazy. Session ended after those 10 minutes when somebody from next door came in and told her to stop shouting shit which she took extremely poorly and had to be escorted out of the store.
>>
>>44832732
You're not counsellors or psychiatrists, but you could've told the police or someone about this.
>>
>>44835398
Why? She didn't seem suicidal. Just a person who makes characters who use suicide as a cop out for situations she couldn't breeze through.
>>
>>44834553
Got shot by and shot at Gooks.
>>
>>44834497
That sounds like a pretty normal date too me.
>>
>>44835067
If this is some 3.5 or pathfinder, shouldn't 1 CHA mean the most unpleanant thing possible to be near with everything ranging from constantly running noses to not being potty trained as well as having mannerisms that piss people off being even near her?
>>
>>44798869
Murder her and wear her skin.
>>
>>44835764
1 CHA is like Hodor. They cannot express themselves, stand up for themselves, understand the social world in any way. It doesn't mean that they should be a dick or do everything wrong, they're just blatantly unaware of it. They might not even be able to speak (unless that goes for 1 INT)
>>
File: ThatGril.png (335 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ThatGril.png
335 KB, 500x375
>>44807467

That's one opinion.
>>
>>44827661

Men can be just as internally conflicted and passive-aggressive. I don't hold it against her.

After we broke up, GF#1 got drunk one night and "sympathized" with me, then smirked and started repeating to me details of my relationship that only my GF and I knew-- just to let me know that A) she was the one to break us up, and B) that my ex had been confiding our secrets to her all along.

That's part of why it was so easy for me to refuse her advances.

I think my ex knew she'd fucked up and didn't want to face it. I've known a LOT of guys who do that. Frankly, more guys than girls actually.
>>
>>44835784
No, use her skin as a coaster.
>this is what you'll become if you don't use one.
>>
>>44822368
you still alive? how it go?
>>
>>44834497
>implying
From that description, that could be a date from 1977.
>>
>>44833739
Who do they fuck when they're not fucking faggots?
>>
>running pulp adventure with 3 bros
>one meets a girl, want to bone her, asks me if she can join under other pretenses
>sure.jpeg
>"she's played before! She'll be great!"
>okay.jpeg
>she arrives stoned, with no dice, no idea how to play, no concept of the genre, and no idea of rp beyond some early edition warhammer
>sigh.jpeg
>she is incredibly spastic. Constantly loses the the ad of conversation, and need to be spoon fed options constantly.
>she ends up killing herself and half the party in an apartment fire after rigging up a grenade trap to a GAS MAIN to take out a goon guard. That she ended up shooting first anyways.

She last two weeks
>>
>>44836020
Or they're able to speak but they just don't understand it's function. I always understood CHA 1 like a completely autistic person.
>>
>>44836250
>>44827661
If she's not well-adjusted enough to talk to you about it, you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>44837000
Normally I'd be offended to this... but then again you've got a point.
>>
>>44832910
Because it's only a first date, you philistine. Anon was being classy and respectful.
>>
>>44837398
>classy
Only if he was fingering her with his pinky out shocker jokes
>>
>>44836412
Bros.
>>
>>44835484
Who were you on a date with?
>>
>>44799422
Hasn't this been posted before?
>>
>>44837815
Yes.
>>
>>44828679
She's a tiny petite asian girl with a bit of a lisp. Not a 10/10, but not bad either.

>>44832910
We were "taking it slow" while sloppily making out in frenzy.

>>44834497
Sorry, it's all I could do with a limited budget on a short notice.

>>44836361
Very much alive, yes.
It went great, some talking, took my slow ass time with the foreplay, ended up using 3 rubbers, the gatorade helped out a lot. We spent the morning cuddling, she took a shower and stepped out for some lunch for us. I'm buttnaked as I'm typing this.

We'll spend the afternoon watching shitty horror movies.
>>
>>44838350
GROSS
at least put on some fucking underwear before jumping into 4chan you disgusting normie
>>
>>44838350
Ya did good, Anon. Seriously though, no shirt, no pants, no post.
>>
>>44833505
Goge Vandire please go, they're Daughters of the Emperor now
>>
File: 478568576857.jpg (11 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
478568576857.jpg
11 KB, 320x287
More of a that guy tale but

>New guy joins our group
>DM told us specifically to wait until game day to make characters so we can perfectly fit them in
>Guy shows up with a character already made
>Look at sheet
>It's a CE Samurai dragonborn
>In a good aligned campaign
>In an Age of Conan setting
>Where humans are the only race

He knew all of this beforehand, why do people not listen?
>>
>>44799504
Underrated post
>>
>>44838350
Remember to thank your DM. She sounds like a bro.
>>
>>44811081
Underrated post
>>
>>44815072
Kek
>>
>>44811042
burnstain bares
>>
>>44811152
This is also part of the reason I can't stand Big Bang Theory. They don't seem like actual people who just happen to be into parts of "nerd culture", they're just bland caricatures into "nerdy stuff". I've never met anyone who's just into everything nerdy and isn't fake as shit.
>>
>>44813533
>date girl
>she's female
well... yeah?
>>
>>44815725
b-but we haven't seen the other movies yet you dunno XD
>>
File: b59.png (4 MB, 3648x3172) Image search: [Google]
b59.png
4 MB, 3648x3172
>>44815827
>mfw

more?
>>
>>44838350
>the gatorade helped out a lot
Am I the only one curious about what this means?
>>
>>44843201
He needed the energy, fluids and stamina.

Do you even /fit/?
>>
>>44843201
He was peeing on her, Holmes.
>>
File: 10.png (995 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
10.png
995 KB, 900x900
>>44813462
its almost as if the joke went over your head.
>>
>>44815725
lack of character flaws?

>delusional as all hell believing her family that left (or was taken not sure since i watched a blurry bootleg) after whats been probably 20 years.

>tries to go back to said planets mere moments after getting in orbit while the imperials tear it apart

plus she really only is strong in the force compared to the few jedi currently around, one of whom is a tantrum throwing loony. Ontop of that she only beats the villain because he was wounded from chewie shooting him with a fucking boltcaster aka extra explodey wookie blaster, coupled with the fact that one of her only friends/possible love interest was cut down in front of her after he also manged to wear the villain down a bit .
>>
File: 9vP9Jxh.png (65 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
9vP9Jxh.png
65 KB, 233x216
>>44843614
The main issue is that she's a woman, and most Star Wars fans are woman repellent.

>Wookiepedia

That is the most surefire way to ensure your virginity in casual conversation.
>>
>>44840502
>CE Samurai
>Chaotic
>Samurai

Shamefur dispray.

Although playing a samurai seems to be punishment enough on its own.
>>
File: Swedish Heaven.png (225 KB, 800x3500) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Heaven.png
225 KB, 800x3500
>>44833739

>tfw group doesn't even know I suck cocks

It's only awkward when the female GM has manly NPCs try to bang me because "lol dicks" and I gotta act like it's awkward.
>>
>>44843201
Electrolytes, dog
It's what her body craved
>>
>>44809603
Turn that she into a he and you get a "player" I refuse to play with ever again
>>
>>44825444

Girl I work with is a lesbian whose partner is a legitimate African immigrant. She could be the literal poster child for American collegiate feminism.

Except she's a chain-smoking high school dropout who tends to get violent when she feels out of her intellectual depth. So she absolutely hates bitches like that.

It's extremely entertaining.
>>
>>44845112
Anon, I think she knows. Females have a pretty good gaydar. Maybe she's even signaling other lewd stuff.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.