[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK IT BUILDER QUEST TIME [NB]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16
File: FUCKITABUILDER001.png (28 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER001.png
28 KB, 1500x900
Since I fucked up, here's a god damn classic Nation Builder for ya fucks. Fluff? Crunch? Fuck that, ya a nation in a medieval-y world with a medium amount of magic, and ya do ya normal nation shits.

Crunch-wise, you roll 3d100, anything 30 or above is a success of varying degrees, others are failures, a nat1 means ya fucked up, and a nat100 means ya got gud. I'll limit nations to around 10, any extra will be ignored.

Talk shit in the chat, if ya want:
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=%23Nation

Stat Sheet:
>Name:
>Colour:
>Fluff:
>>
>>44795047
>>Name: The Order of Fred.
>>Colour: Green
>>Fluff: There is naught but Fred. The great one.
>>
File: g2n69so.jpg (897 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
g2n69so.jpg
897 KB, 1200x1200
>>44795047
>Name: The Order of the Draught
>Colour: Gold
>Fluff: Drunken knights
>>
(I'll give it until 21:30 GMT for people to post, and then a update every hour after that. Like, 22:30, 23:30, ect ect...)

>>44795148
>>44795266
(All Anons like yourselves should enter in a name under 'name', just to clear up who's who)
>>
>>44795266
>Name: The Order of the Draught
>Colour: Gold
>Fluff: Drunken knights
>>
>Name: The Mason Matriarchy
>Colour: Grey
>Fluff: Exemplary architects and castle builders
>>
>>44795047
>Name: Östermark
>Colour: Blue
>Fluff: A nation that consume resources like crazy and thus need to expand constantly
>>
Join chat boys
>>
>>44795646
Fuck, forgot to add my name to the post
>>
>>44795047
>Name: The Great Labyrinth
>Color: purple
>Fluff: A giant sentient dungeon that hungers for loot and magic, creating or gathering minions to do so.
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER002.png (32 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER002.png
32 KB, 1500x900
>>44795148
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (3x) (Hero)
>Trait:
[Nation of One]: (Who knew that just one person could count as a nation? You get +15 to all rolls, but can only roll 2d100.)

>>44795266
>Resources:
1 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
[Royal Brewery] (+1 Alcohol every two turns)
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:
[My Kingdom for a Pint!] (Three Cheers to the Brewmaster! You can spend [Alcohol] to boost a roll by +5, but failed boosted rolls suffer harsher punishments.)

>>44795640
>Buildings:
[Mason's Fortress] (+3 for territorial defence rolls)
>Military:
3 [Stoneworks Militia] (0.5x)
>Trait:
[A-mason-ing Builders] (Your culture's works with stones and bricks are unmatched! +5 for construction-related rolls, but must dedicate a action to construction every turn, else suffer -5 to all rolls.)

>>44795646
>Buildings:
[König's War-Tent]
>Military:
2 [Germanic Horsemen] (1x)
>Trait:
[Blitzkhan] (Like the son of Germany and Mongolia, you are a born conquerer. +5 for expansion-related rolls, but must dedicate a action to expansion every turn, else suffer -5 to all rolls.)

>>44795817
>Buildings:
[Dungeon's Heart] (+6 for certain territorial defence rolls)
[Creation Chamber] (+5 to creating mookish (0.5x) military)
>Trait:
[Heart of the Dungeon] (Shiiit, a livin' dungeon. For as long as the heart (Dark part of your territory) beats, will remain a active nation, however, you suffer a -10 penalty to expansion rolls)

[POST]
>>
Rolled 57, 77, 28 = 162 (3d100)

>>44796126
I'll put stats together when I get home

1. Create some mooks for military.
2&3. Then create some mooks to expand my tunnels.
>>
Rolled 63, 33 = 96 (2d100)

>>44796126
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (3x) (Hero)
>Trait:
[Nation of One]: (Who knew that just one person could count as a nation? You get +15 to all rolls, but can only roll 2d100.)

1. Only one thing to do. Time to go and train. Perhaps a montage.

2. We must begin to build our mighty nation, or at least find a defensible place to use my sheer Fredness to build a new one.
>>
File: Cavalry.jpg (318 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
Cavalry.jpg
318 KB, 800x640
Rolled 42, 35, 68 = 145 (3d100)

>>44796126
>>Name: Östermark
>>Colour: Blue
>>Fluff: A nation that consume resources like crazy and thus need to expand constantly

>Buildings:
[König's War-Tent]
>Military:
2 [Germanic Horsemen] (1x)
>Trait:
[Blitzkhan] (Like the son of Germany and Mongolia, you are a born conquerer. +5 for expansion-related rolls, but must dedicate a action to expansion every turn, else suffer -5 to all rolls.)

1. Train more horsemen
2. Expand west
3. gather resources
>>
Rolled 66, 35 = 101 (2d100)

>>44796126
>>44795047 (OP)
Name: The Order of the Draught
Colour: Gold
Fluff: Drunken knights
>Resources:
1 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:
[My Kingdom for a Pint!] (Three Cheers to the Brewmaster! You can spend [Alcohol] to boost a roll by +5, but failed boosted rolls suffer harsher punishments.)

1/2. More fields for hops! Push north.

3. Sow the lands we gave with more barely farms
>>
Rolled 22, 54, 33 = 109 (3d100)

>>44796126

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:
[A-mason-ing Builders] (Your culture's works with stones and bricks are unmatched! +5 for construction-related rolls, but must dedicate a action to construction every turn, else suffer -5 to all rolls.)

1. Start working on Fortress Babel! The Tallest Fortress in the world!

2. And work on the Grand Quarry. We want this to be the biggest QUARRY in history.

3. Let's set up a nice university too. Made of stone. Thick slabs of stone.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>44796519
last dice
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER003.png (32 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER003.png
32 KB, 1500x900
>>44796235
Due to no major opinion about what the mook should be, the chamber spitted out some demon-ish imps, some for the task of military works, and others for more civil tasks.

>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
+1 [Tunnel Imps] (0.5x) (Tunnelling)

>>44796289
Oh yeah, Fred's going to give it to ya! You ripped some sheeps apart with your fists, and scared away some neutral human commoners from your land. Infact, you followed them to a unaffected village who might be suited under Your rule.

>Fred's Training [2/3]
>Fredi- Fortified Town [1/4]

>>44796397
While there is still progress to be made with the new horsemen, you do expand westward, and some men discovered some key resources in the east, like horses and some raw ores.

>Resources:
Few [Horses]
Few [Raw Iron]
>Horseman Training [1/2]

>>44796550
The Grand Quarry? Easy! It's just the reverse of building against the ground. The University? A bit harder, but we can manage it! Fortress Babel... Well, we don't really know /how/ to get the stones higher without building a even /larger/ earthy ramp up. I mean, we can try, but it would take so /much/ longer to do.

>University Construction [1/3]
>Grand Quarry [2/3]
>Fortress Babel [0/???]

>>44796519
The local independent villages were easy to push over, allowing us land for the brewing of the sweetest beers that the northern Brewmasters can brew!

>Buildings:
[Barely Farms] (+5 for Alcohol-brewing actions)

[POST]
>>
File: horsemen charge.gif (1017 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
horsemen charge.gif
1017 KB, 500x206
Rolled 43, 84, 23 = 150 (3d100)

>>44796761
>>Name: Östermark
>>Colour: Blue
>>Fluff: A nation that consume resources like crazy and thus need to expand constantly

1. continue to train horsemen
2. Set up a basic mine near the raw iron
3. Expand North
>>
Rolled 45, 48, 45 = 138 (3d100)

>>44796761

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>University Construction [1/3]
>Grand Quarry [2/3]
>Fortress Babel [0/???]

1. Well then let's finish the University so we can find out how to move stones so high! 1/3

2. And the Grand Quarry so we can get the stones too.

3. Hmm. . .see how that bird with the long neck reaches down into the water, and lifts up a fish far above the pond?

Perhaps. . .something like that. Like a Crane.
>>
Rolled 64, 12, 94 = 170 (3d100)

>>44796761
>Resources:
1 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:

1/2/3. Raise some drunken peasants to condor more land
>>
Rolled 2, 55 = 57 (2d100)

>>44796761
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (3x) (Hero)
>Trait:
>Fred's Training [2/3]
>Fredi- Fortified Town [1/4]

1. EYE OF THE TIGER, IT'S THE SOUL OF THE FRED. Time to get Swole, son.

2. Pose for the locals, bring them under my control and make them fortify the town.
>>
Before the Öster people arrived in the land, there was nothing. Nothing but vast open landscapes, rivers and mountains. The Öster's named the land Östermark as they started to settle down. It was all well during the first part of the year, but when the cold, and the snow came the people needed to move, to find a new place to settle, but everywhere they looked there was only ice and snow.

This continued for many years, and when all hope seemed lost, a savior stumbled upon the tribe. It was the majestic Östermark horse. This changed the tribe forever, and to this day in order to survive in Östermark the people needed to quickly harvest, forage and hunt before the winter came. This led to the vast resource consuming people that exist today in Östermark.

Just came up with stuff on the fly, I not expect this to be any good. I mainly needed something to do
>>
Rolled 25, 75, 88 = 188 (3d100)

>>44796761
>Fluff: A giant sentient dungeon that hungers for loot and magic, creating or gathering minions to do so.
>Buildings:
>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
>Trait:
[Heart of the Dungeon] (Shiiit, a livin' dungeon. For as long as the heart (Dark part of your territory) beats, will remain a active nation, however, you suffer a -10 penalty to expansion rolls)

1. Have the Tunnel Imps begin expanding out the tunnel systems looking for ores.
2. Begin creating more Tunnel Imps.
3. Have the Petty Imps scout out around the entrance on the surface and report back what there is.
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER004.png (32 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER004.png
32 KB, 1500x900
>>44796859
The third battalion of Horsemen are done, and to celebrate it, they were offered to lead the charge westward... Leading them back to the homeland. Well, at least the mine is seeing progress!

>Military:
+1 [Germanic Horsemen] (1x)
>Mine construction [2/3]

>>44796888
Hm, yes, a crane. Very useful, it could provide the means to raise the stones upward, and it could help with other construction projects! Also, the Grand Quarry is done!

...It, uh, it is a 'humble' kind of Grand, Doge.

>Resources:
Few [Construction Stones]
>Buildings:
+[Humble Quarry] (Grants few [Worked Stones])
>University construction [2/3]
>Primitive Crane invention [1/3]

>>44797140
It was easy to rally up some plebs to the cause, with the Budwisers and the Wiskers offering up some levies to aid the conquest. However, the Guinns were too drunk to send their share, having had too much last night.

>Resources:
+1 [Alcohol] due to the Royal Brewery.
>Military:
+4 [Drunken Rabble] (0.5x)

>>44797254
Yeah, and to do that, let lift this ro- CRAMP, FUCKING CRAMP, OH FOR THE LOVE OF FRED! At least the locals were willing to make progress forward the town, so that's a good thing, right?

>Fred's Training [1/3]
>Fortified Town [3/4]

>>44797434
The tunnel imps dug just a bit to expand the dungeon, and when all hope of ores were lost, one of them discovered a clump of raw iron. At least that's a thing. In other news while new tunneling imps were made, the ones sent to scout the surface returned, and what they discovered were human settlements, independent of themselves with the only unified nation being far, /far/ in the south. In addition, some above-ground land was gained, and one of the Petty Imps seem to reacted to earlier spilt blood in a curious way...

>Resources:
Few [Raw Iron]
>Tunnel Imps [2/3]
>Imp Hero [1/???]
>>
Can I get in on this?
>>
Rolled 60, 27 = 87 (2d100)

>>44797631
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (3x) (Hero)
>Trait:
>Fred's Training [1/3]
>Fredi- Fortified Town [3/4]

1. Remember what Mama Fred told you. Relax, slowly, cool down, drink, and then train harder.

2. Finish the fortified town. I want a throne. And Statues.
>>
Rolled 96, 3, 63 = 162 (3d100)

Name: The Mason Matriarchy

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:

>University Construction [2/3]
>Primitive Crane invention [1/3]

1. Then we'll make the BEST cranes ever! 1/3

2. Also wow, that is kind of pitiful isn't it. We could really use better mining tools to expand the quarry. . .

3. That should be easier when we have the university done! 2/3
>>
>>44797683
yes you can friendo
join chat
>>
File: mighty horsemen!.gif (493 KB, 500x196) Image search: [Google]
mighty horsemen!.gif
493 KB, 500x196
Rolled 15, 41, 14 = 70 (3d100)

>>44797631
>Fluff: A nation that consume resources like crazy and thus need to expand constantly

>Buildings:
[König's War-Tent]
>Military:
3 [Germanic Horsemen] (1x)
>Trait:

1. Continue to build the mine
2. Expand South
3. Try to tame the newly found horses
>>
Rolled 24, 83, 87 = 194 (3d100)

>>44797631
>Buildings:
>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
>Resources:
Few [Raw Iron]
>Trait:

1. Have the Tunnel Imps build a forge room to smelt and craft the iron into tools.
2. Continue creation of second unit of Tunnel Imps (2/3) +5
3. Start training this Imp Hero, and empowering him a bit. Let us see what he can become. Imp Hero 1/???
>>
>>44797683
Sure, you just need to enter in the stats up in the OP, over here: >>44795047
>>
Rolled 94, 7, 17 = 118 (3d100)

>>44797631
>Resources:
1 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:

1/2/3. Push north!
>>
>>44797631
Name: Miklagard
Colour: Red
Fluff: City at the center of the earth, former polis of a once large Empire now divided

If I have a choice where I'd go I wouldn't mind middle of the Island just left of main continent.
>>
>>44798492
choose your 3 actions, and roll 3d100.
>>
>>44797693
Of course, a quick rest to refresh the mind is what the doctor ordered, and with that, Fred became stronger. Not physically stronger, mind you, but more like mentally stronger, knowing how to swing a rake properly as a weapon. In other news, the town is finally fortified, and while they claim to be loyal to him, they just made the throne a log, and the statue another log with 'FRED' carved into it.

>Cities:
[-INPUT NAME HERE-] (Fortified)
>Military:
Change [Fred]'s (3x) to (4x)

>>44797720
Yeah, indeed! Infact, it's already done, right beside the finished University! Thanks to it, we have spare resources to spend on other projects as well, an-

Oh, bad news Doge, turns out there was a cave-in at the quarry, and some of the Militia died... Wait, can quarries have cave-ins?

>Buildings:
+[University of the Stone] (+5 to one roll relating to research)
>Tech:
+[Primitive Crane] (+5 to one roll relating to construction)
>Military:
-1 [Stoneworks Militia]

>>44797772
Everyone went southwards, so sadly, nobody helped to actually tame horses rather than stealing them, or help dig down into the iron mine. But, at least we actually expanded somewhere!

[DON'T POST]
>>
Rolled 5, 31, 74 = 110 (3d100)

>>44797631
>>44798492

Actions:

> Expand! We must rebuild the Empire, in every direction, all roads lead to Miklagard.

> Build: Mine, we need to harness more resources for our war machine

> Expand farms and set up a vineyard if the climates good for it, if not an apiary for mead.

>>44798519
Wasn't sure if I should wait for stats first
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER005.png (33 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER005.png
33 KB, 1500x900
>>44798675
>>44797811
The forge room was dug out, but due to how clueless the Imps were about building rather than digging, not much was made of the room currently. In other news, there was another band of Tunnel Imps made, but they weren't the ones being made previously... Apparently, /those/ imps take longer to form properly, for some hell-damned reason.

As well, the Imp hero does make some grand progress, his mind and physique both increased thanked to the focus granted to him. However, he has a complaint, which is apparently in his own words, "What the fuck is my name? I need a fuckin' name to make myself above the weaker others..."

>Military:
>Tunnel Imps [2/3]
>Imp Hero (Name needed) [4/6]

>>44798285
The expansion of the Order's grip continued as planned, all high and mighty, for the Holy Brewmaster in the skies! Just, uh, where did some of the plebs go?

>Military:
-2 [Drunken Rabble] (0.5x)

>>44798492
>Cities:
[The Capitol] (Fortified)
>Military:
1 [Capitol Guards] (1x)
2 [Imperial Militia] (0.5x)
>Trait:
[Remanifested Destiny] (These lands used to be united... If you once more make it so, you will be granted a great bonus. But beware, for you may not be the only one with this destiny.)

[POST]

>>44798519
>>44798683
You should've waited on your stats, as the Hun speaks lies to you! You can repost.
>>
Rolled 10, 71 = 81 (2d100)

>>44798675
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (4x) (Hero)
>Trait:
>Fortified town of Fredburg.

1. More defenses. Fredburg will be a mighty bastion.
2. Develop the power of Fred. A mind so great as our own must hold potential.
>>
Rolled 33, 5, 70 = 108 (3d100)

>>44798734

>Buildings:
[König's War-Tent]
>Military:
3 [Germanic Horsemen] (1x)
>Trait:

1. Continue to build the mine (hopefully it will work this time)
2. Expand east
3. Train some more horsemen
>>
>>44798734
>Name: Pants on head Pants
>Colour: Pants
>Fluff: They are people who wear pants on their heads and force others to wear pants on their heads as well. While there is a certain dresscode to abide, e.g. formal pants for a formal occasion it is generally considered rude to leave one's head unpanted.
>>
Rolled 22, 71, 91 = 184 (3d100)

>>44798734
Thanks man!

>Cities:
[The Capitol] (Fortified)
>Military:
1 [Capitol Guards] (1x)
2 [Imperial Militia] (0.5x)
>Trait:
[Remanifested Destiny] (These lands used to be united... If you once more make it so, you will be granted a great bonus. But beware, for you may not be the only one with this destiny.)

Actions:

> Expand, for Doux and (former)Empire!

> Build mines, to harness precious metals for the conquest

> reestablish university make the city great again
>>
Rolled 52, 91, 74 = 217 (3d100)

>>44798734
>Buildings:
>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
+2 [Tunnel Imps] (0.5x) (Tunnelling)
>Resources:
Few [Raw Iron]
>Trait:

1. Create some Builder imps. Those that shall construct rooms and fill them out with needed equipment.
2. Well keep working on those longer taking Tunnel Imps 2/3
3. Your name is Ingrak, now get to training. 4/6
>>
Rolled 84, 45, 90 = 219 (3d100)

>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Stoneworks Militia] (0.5x)
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:

1-3. BEGIN WORK ON THE BABEL FOUNDATION!
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER006.png (33 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER006.png
33 KB, 1500x900
>>44798736
Bastion? Not likely, as everyone was already tired fortifying the town, but there seems to be divine potential for Fred to assist the agriculture of the new Fredburg.

>Military:
Add (Farming) to [Fred]

>>44798803
The mines were finally dug, as those less able to ride the fabled horses went down to dig out supplies for the above. As well, good thing there was horsemen training, as the third band of horsemen collectively tripped up and broke their necks on a rock... I know, right?

>Buildings:
[Iron Mine] (Provide a constant source of Few [Raw Iron])

>>44798852
>Buildings:
[The Pantliament]
>Military:
1 [Ironpants Battalion] (1.5x)
>Trait:
[Retarted] (...I mean, what else would it be? -5 penalty to research and other things that need one to think hard, but +5 to everything else.)

>>44798870
The University only needed a quick dusting before it could be put to use, and there was progress made on the mines. However, the borders don't see expansion, for there was focus on civil infrastructure for the current moment.

>Buildings:
+[University] (+5 to one roll relating to research)
>Iron Mine [2/3]

[DON'T POST]
>>
File: FortressOfBabel.jpg (8 MB, 4945x3973) Image search: [Google]
FortressOfBabel.jpg
8 MB, 4945x3973
>>44799589
>>44798903
With some assisting from the empowered Ingrak, both Tunnel and Builder Imps were produced, ready to get to work for whatever the heart wishes for!

...And, on the topic of the Heart, Ingrak approached yourself with questions in his mind: "Hey, uh, having swarms of throw-away imps may work for fighting the mortals up above, but when will we see /better/ stuff. Ya know, like Beholders, demons, maybe even a few succubuses for some like me, eh? Eh?"

>Military:
+[Inqrak the First] (2x) (Hero)
+1 [Engineering Imps] (0.5x) (Construction)

>>44799404
On the dawn of the new day, both men and women of the Matriarchy put their backs for the construction of the grand Babel Fortress, already reaching twenty meters high, with a radius of a hundred meters. It will be long, and grueling, but if it is done, it will become one of the wonders of this grand world!

>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [7/??]
>>
>>44799641
Oh, right.

[POST]
>>
Rolled 44, 82, 35 = 161 (3d100)

>>44799641
>Buildings:
>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
+3 [Tunnel Imps] (0.5x) (Tunnelling)
>Resources:
Few [Raw Iron]
>Trait:

"When I damn well please. Need stuff to get done."
1. Have the Engineering Imps working on the Forge Room.
2. Have the Tunnel Imps start carving our a larger room for creation of human sized minions.
3. Have Inqrak take the imps to go burn and loot some of the mortal towns.
>>
Rolled 55, 43, 63 = 161 (3d100)

>>44799641

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:

1-3. HIGHER! HIGHER!

OUR FORTRESS SHALL REACH INTO THE HEAVENS!

>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [7/??]
>>
Rolled 52, 89, 87 = 228 (3d100)

>Resources:
1 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:

1/2/3. No matter, more plebs are too be had in the newly conquered lands
>>
Rolled 40, 95, 80 = 215 (3d100)

>>44799589
>Fluff: They are people who wear pants on their heads and force others to wear pants on their heads as well. While there is a certain dresscode to abide, e.g. formal pants for a formal occasion it is generally considered rude to leave one's head unpanted.

>Buildings:
[The Pantliament]
>Military:
1 [Ironpants Battalion] (1.5x)
>Trait:
[Retarted] (...I mean, what else would it be? -5 penalty to research and other things that need one to think hard, but +5 to everything else.)

1. Commence with the training of additional Ironpants Battalions. There are many savages out there, flaunting their barbaric pubic head hair.

2. Expant at once!

3. Establish a force tasked with ensuring the population behaves according to the pant code and continues to cover their hair.
>>
Rolled 51, 97 = 148 (2d100)

>>44799589
>Buildings:
[Fred's House]
>Military:
[Fred] (4x) (Hero) (Farming)
>Trait:

1. Construct arms and armour for Fred.
2. Build more defenses.
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER007.png (34 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER007.png
34 KB, 1500x900
>>44799812
While the forge get worked on by the Engineers, the Tunnelling imps made progress on the larger room, now just requiring the engineers to come in to construct a portal to the otherworld, in order to bring them into reality. In other news, Ingrak raids one of the neutral towns above, and while little loot was had, he grew in experience with his strength...

>Forge [1/3]
>Lesser Summoning Chamber [3/5]
>Ingrak's Growth [1/3]

>>44799815
Ever closer did the fortress draw closer to the skies, but there was a apparent problem: Parts of the tower began to tumble down like meteors forwards the ground, and without something to keep the tower up, it may not permanently stand up...

>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [11/25]

>>44799890
Indeed, and while they're not willing, they come in sufficient swarms!

>Military:
+5 [Unwilling Militias] (0.5x) (Cowardly)

>>44800014
While new Ironpants are hard to train, there was plenty of land to take and people to join the Pant-Police! Infact, from frontierring scouts, there seems to be pantless barbarians to the north-west, who seems to be too drunk to wear their pants properly! Such scum...

>Military:
+1 [Pants-Police] (1x)
>Ironpants Battalion [1/5]

>>44800223
In terms of equipment, all that was made currently was a mere wooden arm and a oak breastplate, but in terms of defences, a long line of upright logs were made, serving as exterior wall to reinforce the fortified Fredburg, so aside from the arm and armour, it's all good, right?

>Buildings:
[Log Walls] (+2 for territorial defence rolls)
>Fred's Equipments [2/5]

[POST]

(Anons who missed the previous turn will get a extra d100, for a total of 4d100 next turn.)
>>
Rolled 25, 16, 58 = 99 (3d100)

>>44800391

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:

1-2. No no NO! We need a better way to keep the stones in place.

We should research some better mortar!

3. Also this is getting taller than I thought. Can this thing even support that?

We should make deeper and stronger stone foundations. Thick and impermeable. 11/25
>>
Rolled 99, 70, 34 = 203 (3d100)

>>44800391
>Buildings:
>Military:
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
>Resources:
Few [Raw Iron]
>Trait:

On Hold: Lesser Summoning Chamber [3/5]

1. Forge 1/3
2. Have Ingrak continue raiding, and turn the experience he gets into power for him to become a proper demon. 1/3
3. Have the Tunneler Imps look for more ores.
>>
Rolled 82, 26 = 108 (2d100)

>>44800391
>Buildings:
[Fred's House] [Log Walls] (+2 for territorial defence rolls)
>Military:
[Fred] (4x) (Hero) (Farming)
>Trait:

1. Continue our work to gather equipment for Fred, he who is all.
2. Dig out a moat and build an earthwork with the dirt. Fredburg will hold.
>>
Rolled 54, 74, 73 = 201 (3d100)

>Resources:
3 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
2 [Drunken Rabble] (0.5x)
5 [Unwilling Militias] (0.5x) (Cowardly)
>Trait:

1. Cowards!?!? Booze em up with that liquid courage

+2 Booze

2/3. Another brewery as well, more liquor is needed
>>
Rolled 90, 33, 27 = 150 (3d100)

>>44800391

>Buildings:
[The Pantliament]
>Military:
+ 1 [Ironpants Battalion] (1.5x)
+ 1 [Pants-Police] (1x)
>Trait:

1. Continue works on the Ironpants Battalion 1/5

2. Continue the expansion!

3. A combat pants on hat, hat pants unit will be trained immediately!
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER008.png (33 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER008.png
33 KB, 1500x900
>>44800479
A bit of research was made forwards making the fortress more able to stand the test of time. Such research need to be done soon, for already the tower begin to fall apart, abit held back with constructional aid from those still at the site.

>Advanced Mortar [1/3]
>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [11/25]

>>44800535
In just a moment, the forge was finally built, already having smelt the iron on hand into ingots for future uses. In order to then supply the demand and needs of the forge, a mine would soon be under construction for the gathering of iron. In other news, Ingrak grew stronger, but has yet to reach deamonhood. It would only take one more in his strength in order to make it so.

>Buildings:
+[Imp's Forge] (+5 to metalworking, convert raw ores into ingots)
>Resources:
Make few [Raw Iron] into few [Iron Ingots]
>Military:
Change [Inqrak the First]'s (2x) into a (2.5x)
>Iron Mine [1/3]

>>44800577
Uh, stuff happened, all generally good stuff to be honest.

>Military:
Change [Fred]'s (4x) into a (5x)
>Moatworks [1/3]

>>44800607
Some of the militia was given booze, but it wasn't enough to satisfy all of them, and work gone underway for a second brewery to assist the Royal one, a- Wait, there seems to be a neighbour to the south east, was they always there?

>Military:
Change 2 [Unwilling Militias] into 2 [Drunken Rabble]
>Noble Brewery [4/7]

>>44801149
Work finishes on the new Ironpants through some kind of godly bias, as the borders finally go against the drunken barbarians. Aside from that, we couldn't figure out how to make combat pants, for the Ironpants' iron-like pants seem good enough.

>Military:
+1 [Ironpants Battalion] (1.5x)

[POST]
>>
Rolled 55, 26, 96 = 177 (3d100)

>>44801277

>Buildings:
[The Pantliament]
>Military:
+ 2 [Ironpants Battalion] (1.5x)
+ 1 [Pants-Police] (1x)
>Trait:

1-2. The Ironpants shall be the most best warriors ever! Train them extensively!

3. Expand the lands further!
>>
Rolled 16, 18, 52 = 86 (3d100)

>>44801277
1. Create some blacksmithing minions.
2. Finish up the summoning room. 3/5
3. Iron mine 1/3
>>
>>44801277

>Name: Pact of the Wanderers
>Color: Light Purple
>Fluff: Tribes of Lizardmen who ride on the backs of ostrich like lizards across the steppe
>>
Rolled 99, 20, 95 = 214 (3d100)

>>44801277

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:

1-2. Hurry up with the Advaned Mortar! 1/3

3. We mustn't let the tower fall apart either 11/25
>>
Rolled 48, 1, 17 = 66 (3d100)

>>44801277

>Resources:
3 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
3 [Unwilling Militias] (0.5x) (Cowardly)
>Trait:
>Noble Brewery [4/7]

1/2/3. Continue work on the brewery
>>
File: FUCKITABUILDER009.png (34 KB, 1500x900) Image search: [Google]
FUCKITABUILDER009.png
34 KB, 1500x900
>>44801370
Additional Ironpants would be under training as they pressed against the borders of the barbarian, having yet received the orders to match into their lands for their conquest... But, soon, a bunch of said barbarians crossed the border, quickly putting their pants on their heads as they claim that they wish to join their nations to help sober up the 'barbarians' to the west.

>Military:
+3 [Turncoat Militias] (0.5x)
>Ironpants Battalion [3/5]

>>44801548
"...You know what? Fuck the alcohol, I don't drink, neither do the rest of us! Fuck you, fuck your brewery, and fuck this nation!"

>Military:
-3 [Unwilling Militias]
>Noble Brewery [0/7]

>>44801411
Only progress on the Iron Mine, sadly.

>Buildings:
[Iron Shaft] (Grants a constant supply of few [Raw Iron])

>>44801426
>Buildings:
[Tribal Leader's Tent]
>Military:
3 [Mounted Lizardmen] (3x)
>Trait:
[Wandering Lizards] (Due to your nomadic, mystical culture, you can take a free action to shift the land in whatever direction you wish, and gain +5 to magic rolls, but you suffer a -15 to expansion rolls)

>>44801528
Thanks to the new mortar, the nation's building will be more future-proof, able to withstand harsher weather that the world throws at them! Good thing too, as now the Fortress Tower can no longer tumble down a lot again!

>Tech:
+[Advanced Mortar] (+5 to one roll relating to construction)
>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [13/25]

[POST]
>>
Rolled 15, 21, 16 = 52 (3d100)

>Buildings:
>Military:
>Trait:

>Resources:
>Buildings:
+[Advanced Mortar] (+5 to one roll relating to construction)

1-3. NOW we are ready to build this thing to completion! TO THE HEAVENS! 13/25
>>
Rolled 92, 46, 11 = 149 (3d100)

>>44801907

>Name: Pact of the Wanderers
>Color: Light Purple
>Fluff: Tribes of Lizardmen who ride on the backs of ostrich like lizards across the steppe

>Buildings:
[Tribal Leader's Tent]
>Military:
3 [Mounted Lizardmen] (3x)
>Trait:
[Wandering Lizards] (Due to your nomadic, mystical culture, you can take a free action to shift the land in whatever direction you wish, and gain +5 to magic rolls, but you suffer a -15 to expansion rolls)

1. Work on shamanism
2. Hunt animals
3. Develop tribal tattoos
>>
Rolled 31, 69, 27 = 127 (3d100)

>>44801907
>Resources:
3 [Alcohol]
>Buildings:
>Military:
2 [Tipsy Knights] (1x)
>Trait:
>Noble Brewery [0/7]

1/2/3. Back to work you luggards, more beer for the rest of us~!
>>
Rolled 70, 54, 37 = 161 (3d100)

>>44801907
>Buildings:
[Iron Shaft] (Grants a constant supply of few [Raw Iron])
[Imp's Forge] (+5 to metalworking, convert raw ores into ingots)
>Military:
+[Inqrak the First] (2.5x) (Hero)
+2 [Petty Imps] (0.5x)
>Resources:
Few [Iron Ingots]
>Trait:

1. Create some blacksmithing minions to work the forge. They must be somewhat strong and hardy, as well as inquisitive. Create some Kobolds.
2. Have the Engineering Imps create finish up the summoning room 3/5
3. Have the Tunnel Imps start carving out a large multi-layered room with bookshelves carved from the stone.
>>
>>44801974
...Well, eventually... Heaven's higher than what we thought.

>Fortress of Babel (WONDER) [14/25]

>>44802069
>Magics:
+[Basic Shamanism] (+5 to a single magic-related roll)
>Resources:
+Some [Animal Pelts]

>>44802125
>Noble Brewery [3/7]

>>44802240
>'Kobolds' [2/3]
>Buildings:
[Minor Summoning Chamber] (+5 to creating normal (1x-2x) military)
>Strange Library [1/3]

[FINAL POST]
(Going to make this the last turn for tonight, I might host again tomorrow night, or on Sunday's night. Depends on if I feel able to host to the best standard.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.