[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 Ep46
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 19
File: NEW LIFE OP extra time.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP extra time.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, let me know when you get here!

Last time we were in the middle of some dungeon exploring, and found out that in Lapsiona, somehow, 4 dungeons were unevenly fused together!
>>
>>44792163
Hello hello
>>
>>44792163
Here
>>
>>44792163
I'm here
>>
>>44792163
Miellewds-guy here.
>>
>>44792388
>>44792378
>>44792200
>>44792187

Hi guys, alright, lets see... we were in the middle of the dungeon, going slowly to see if we could find anything else about this weird place.

Typing
>>
>>44792417

Miel flies slightly ahead, goes around a corner and comes back in a hurry.

"It's really weird ahead! the walls are.. uhmm... the braids are much thinner?"

The petite honey faery hovers in front of Nina while talking to us,

Well, that's way better than having her in our face shouting "Eldric, listen!" all the time... well, since we dressed her up in such a cute mini dress, it might not be that bad.. no, it would be bad, in other ways.

As she said, the dungeons are braided tighter ahead. It looks as if each one is only a few meters wide between dents, changing between magma, dungeon, cave and wood in order.

The monsters are stuck in small areas and do not leave them, which makes them quite cranky, but easy targets for ranged attacks, so our pets have an easy time taking them out.

Soon enough, we get to ... a dungeon heart room?! this is clearly not the end of the dungeon itself, there's hallways going deeper after this!

This looks like the heart of the magma dungeon, with all the lava and floating black stone platforms and elementals, such would be a pretty safe bet.

There is a large fire genie, an ifrit, dragging chains of brass as it roams the floor.

>Help our pets fight it. It will be quick, but they won't get much exp
>Let them take it down on their own. It will be a hard fight but they will surely get plenty of exp out of it. Worse case scenario, they get sent back to our menagerie, after all.
>Other

Either way, we need to decide who to send. A party can be have up to 6 members.
>>
>>44792674
>>Let them take it down on their own. It will be a hard fight but they will surely get plenty of exp out of it. Worse case scenario, they get sent back to our menagerie, after all.

Loan some OP gear just in case
>>
>>44792674
>Let them take it down on their own. It will be a hard fight but they will surely get plenty of exp out of it. Worse case scenario, they get sent back to our menagerie, after all.
>>
>>44792674
>>Let them take it down on their own. It will be a hard fight but they will surely get plenty of exp out of it. Worse case scenario, they get sent back to our menagerie, after all.
>>
>>44792773
>>44792746
>>44792714
>>>Let them take it down on their own. It will be a hard fight but they will surely get plenty of exp out of it. Worse case scenario, they get sent back to our menagerie, after all.

Whom do you want to send? by level, from highest to lowest, it would be ket mne check...

Atroma, Tanis, Squidwarth, Miel, Miel II, the harpies are all tied at 80, and poor crabby is stuck at 40th, though im not sure if sending a crab into a firefight is genius or just a recipe for cooked crab.
>>
>>44792888
Atruma, Tanis, Miel, Miel II, Nina, Rosa.
>>
>>44792930
Well, since noone suggested anything else, lets go with it, then.

Want the dragons to fight in human or dragon form? of course they are a lot tougher and stronger as dragons but cant equip anything
>>
>>44792930
Ditto
>>
>>44793308
Is the room big enough to handle them fighting in Dragon Form?

Anyway, I vote to have them fight in Human Form.
Get them used to it.
Tell them they can go Dragon Form if it gets dangerous, though.
>>
>>44793308
Human that way if it starts to go bad they have a back up
>>
>>44793354
>Is the room big enough to handle them fighting in Dragon Form?
yes or i wouldnt have suggested it

>>44793367
>>44793354
>Anyway, I vote to have them fight in Human Form.

Alright., typing
>>
>>44793416

"Oh, so the flimsy metal skin of heroes was called Armor? sounds somewhat romantic!"

Tanis seems be having fun as she straps the armor plates on.

"Armor, not amor."

"Uhm. Will this really endure an ifrit's heat? my own scales would be much better."

"Then give up a few scales when we have time, and I'll see about turning them to armor."

"You'd strip me naked!? And I was beginning to think you were the boring type, master."

Tanis smirks and then squirms her torso and hips in opposite direction, faking a shyness that isn't there at all.

"Ah, should I give you some scales as well, master?"

"I guess it would be better to make you armor you were used to, Atroma."

The girls organize themselves. Atroma and Tanis will tank, while the others will either support or deal damage as needed.

The ifrit uses the chains as whips, smacking either vertically for an extra punch against single targets, or horizontally, trying to sweep long areas.

Well, since all the girls can fly, they are too agile for the gigantic ifrit to sweeo or single out. If we had sent crabby into this fight, the poor thing would have become its sole target.

Since physical attacks are pointless, the ifrit begins using its spells.

"Eeeep!"

Miel gets hit with a full on magma blast and falls down to one of the black rock platforms floating in the magma.

>Help her
>Let her party help her.
>Other
>>
>>44793961
>>Help her
>>
>>44793961
>Let her party help her.
Gotta learn to work together and use their abilities.
>>
>>44793961
>>Let her party help her.

Must resist overprotective urges, for now.
>>
>>44793993
>>>Help her

>>44794153
>>44794143
>>Let her party help her.

Atroma gets on top of Miel and covers her on all four as the ifrit's massive chains slam down on them. Somehow, the platform takes the blow without sinking, but the blonde dragon girl took quite the hit.

Miel II hurries up to heal them, while Tanis gets in front of them to block further attacks.

"You know you have a shield for a reason, right? Stupid brat."

Tanis admonishes Atroma once she's sure she'll be alright.

Rosa stabs the ifrit from behind, and manages to bring it down for a few moments, which the rest of the party uses to pile damage unto it until it dies.

They got [Ifrit Horns]! [Legendary][Crafting Material]
They got [Ifrit Chains] [Fine] [Enhancements Unidentified] [Whip] [4 empty slots]

Well, the item isn't that great, but its the first item they truly got on their own. The crafting material is quite great, on the other hand.

They need some sort of ability to improve drops, the way Lyann does, but perhaps there's no such 'job' for monsters. Maybe an item could give them that ability?

Right, we bought a hair accessory for Aritsu which does just that, increasing item drop rates and gold from monster drops. Well, next time we need to ask her to loan it to us when we take the pets to level, or ask her to come with us, maybe?

Tanis is quite busy shouting at Atroma right now. I guess she does care after all.

What should we do about the dungeon heart?

>Leave it and keep going
>Take it and see what happens

Incidentally, we have been here for quite a while now, should we...

>Go back, its almost time for lunch, and then we need to go to work
>Keep going, we can skip on lunch
>Other
>>
>>44794515
>>Leave it and keep going
>>
>>44794515
>>Leave it and keep going
>>
>>44794515
>Leave it and keep going
This isn't our dungeon to interfere with.
>Keep going, we can skip on lunch
>>
>>44794705
>>44794602
>>44794575
>>>Leave it and keep going

>>44794705
>>Keep going, we can skip on lunch

>>44794602
>>44794575
>>Go back, its almost time for lunch, and then we need to go to work

"As interesting as this weird dungeon is, we have to go back for lunch, girls."

"Lunch! lunch! yay!"

The harpies surely seem quite happy with the idea.

After this dungeon run, all the girls are at least level 100. Should we...

About Miel and her daugther
>Evolve the option to reach human size at will, and equip standard gear
>Evolve the option to turn into giant bees at will, powering up all their racial special abilities.

About the harpies
>Level up to a better monster job
>Class change out of "monster" into either slave, villager, nomad or noble to begin taking "normal" jobs

Either way guys, I need to get going already. I have stuff to do downtown, for a change. Ill see you next week, I hope. Will archive the thread, take a shower and go out. Will check the thread when I come back to answer comments and such
>>
>>44795087
>>Evolve the option to reach human size at will, and equip standard gear

>Class change out of "monster" into either slave, villager, nomad or noble to begin taking "normal" jobs
slave personally
>>
>>44795087
>>Evolve the option to reach human size at will, and equip standard gear
>>
>>44795087
>Evolve the option to reach human size at will, and equip standard gear
>Level up to a better monster job
I mean, if they Class change out, can they go back to getting monster levels?
>>
>>44795222
>I mean, if they Class change out, can they go back to getting monster levels?
back from shower. Yes, it becoms another class available to them.

Ill be back in a few hours. going to archive the thread and go out now
>>
>>44795545
well, im back, that was much much faster than i thought it would be. You guys still around?
>>
>>44796382
yeah
>>
>>44796382
Yep, still around.
>>
>>44796485
>>44796434
looks like we lost someone but its my fault if we did. You guys want to do something like a short sidestory? I feel it would be wrong to continue with the main story.

Maybe see what someone else is doing right now?
>>
>>44796544
Let's see what our head butler is doing at our manor.
How goes the training of the new maid staff?
>>
>>44796544
your call
>>
>>44796762
Well what do you prefer? watch Asmund & co, oeek at Okaba and Aura, go along with Zoe, or maybe check on Ren?
>>
>>44797193
Check on Ren.
>>
>>44797193
>check on Ren
>>
>>44797193
Ren
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 001.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 001.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44797293

The young empress was sitting the Jade Throne Room that day.

There are three throne rooms in the empire. Jade, Amathyst, and Topaz.

The reason was because a partocularly paranoid ancestor wanted to be able to switch locations every day, while still keeping an eye on the works of the court.

It was Empress-level paranoia!

Paranoia to a degree unimaginable by the rulers of lesser realms!

Each throne room was located in a different corner of the imperial palace. Of course, they were all lavishly wealthy and splendorous.

The reason Ren preferred the Jade room was because it was the room her mother liked. It was simple, childish attachment.

But there was no way anyone would call her out on it.

Today, she is wearing a long black dress that matches her hair, woven with black silk threads entwined with gold.

The ability to turn gold into thread was a highly advanced technique which only a few tailors in the world knew about, and only two could use it.

Of course, the royal tailor for the heavenly empire was one of them.

The dress had a tall cut on the side, which reached all the way above her waist, and was buttoned with black gems secured as buttons with gold thread.

As the young empress crossed her legs, the dress fell open in a seductive, yet elegant manner, showing off her smooth legs and shapely, small feet,

This was because, during 'work hours', the empress wasnt allowed to wear footwear. She wasnt allowed outside of the palace. She wasnt allowed to ear or drink. She wasnt allowed to go to the toilet. She wasnt allowed to frown, or cry, or laugh.

The empress was a heavenly being, above mortal needs and weaknesses!

The ultimate symbol of authority!

This is why, she often ran out to play when the young Duke was visiting, even going so far as to have her shadows smuggle her out of the palave to go visit him on his manor whenever he actually used the place.

Extreme stress accumulated thrlough impossibly demanding work!

1/?
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 002.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 002.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44797884

"General..."

She adressed the lionkin general, Li of the North, who was standing next to her throne, two steps lower.

"Yes, your highness?"

"Im the empress, right?"

"Yes, your highness, of course!"

"Can't I do away with some of these traditions?"

"Please don't tell jokes during work hours, your majesty."

"... I wasn't joking."

"The tradition is that the present ruler can add or remove laws that will only affect the empress 2 generations removed. This is to prevent a unfair seize of power."

"I see, so, the 'no shoes' rules is my grandmother's fault?"

"Ah... yes, your highness."

"And any rule I see fit to add, will only affect my grand daughter, whom is not even a possibility right now?"

"Well... yes, your highness, but please don't say such things. Everyone in the realm hopes and expects your highness to do her part to continue your exalted bloodline."

"Ah... I wonder if grandmother was this fed up with work, and made up the shoeless rule in order to mess with me and relieve her own stress..."

"I... am sure that's not the case. Your illustrious ancestor must have had her reasons."

"What if I made a 'no panties' rule, here and now, just to mess with my granddaughter that isn't born yet?"

"Please don't"

"Well, what if I said it was a way to keep the empress as pure and honest as she could be?"

"I... guess it would sound justifiable, but... please don't."

"Aaah... I want to mess with my grandaughter... I want to think of her as my lovely little sister, blushing so very beautifully when she hears about it."

The general swallowed spit, more than a little worried as he looked at the empress sadistic (yet so very beautiful) smile.

The working day continues. The heavenly empress had to give audience to heroes, lords, and important merchant princes.

There was a line long enough to go around the palace when the work day began in the early morning.

2/?
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 003.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 003.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44798157

"You are not allowing anyone else into the line, right? I'd like to have lunch at a proper time today."

"That is correct, your majesty. You should be ready before sunset."

"General, where did you got your idea on what a proper lunch hour is, I wonder?"

"Standing right here by your exalted mother's side, your highness."

"...has the duke come to work, yet? I feel like leaving the throne room for reasons of fun--- I mean, reasons of the highest important, and go talk with him."

"Not yet, your highness. I believe that due to time difference, it will be a few hours yet. Besides, he doesn't shows every day, you know that."

"Ah... I know, I'm so envious..."

"I'm sorry, I think I mishead you."

"I said I was envious, I want to take a break and come to work whenever I want, too!"

"I must be going deaf on my old age. I'm hearing things."

"Alright, send in the next person, then."

"Of course."

It was a rather average day of work for Ren. Not particularly busy, not particularly easy, either.

"What news of the imperial sages?"

"There's plenty of news. Should I have them wait in line?"

"Sure, I have nothing better to do than to grant interviews until migdnight... By the way, I am not serious. Please don't. Just have them be the first in line tomorrow."

"Yes, your highness."

Ren sighed.

>Run away and play
>Run away and play
>Run away and play
>Run away and play, MAX!!
>Keep working
>Have the court genuflect for our amusement
>Other
>>
>>44798425
>>Run away and play, MAX!!
>>
>>44798425
>>
>>44798425
>>
>>44798425
>Other
Consider having a series of Shadows be our body doubles, for reasons of security.
Then make them work in our stead, while we go and bully Mako/play with the Duke.
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 004.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 004.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44798554
>>44798484
>>>Run away and play, MAX!!

"Aaaah... this is so nice..."

Ren was sunbathing in Eldric's island, lying on a soft cuddly tower over the golden sand.

She had her shadows smuggle her away, then one of the Honey Faery messengers used [Treestride] to take her to the island.

The reason was, if she had gone to one of her own rest villas, the general would have known right away and come looking for her in tears.

She was bad at saying no to the old lion.

Therefore, she ran away to Eldric's island.

Ren was lying on her back, wearing naught but her birthday suit as she enjoyed the sun and the beach.

Her head was on Mia's lap while another shadow held a reflective metallic plate to direct more sun towards her, another rubbed tanning lotion on her, and yet another fed her little bits of fruit and drink.

"Ah... giving this island to the duke was the best idea I ever had."

"Yes, your majesty." x5

"I feel like i'm melting, it's really relaxing."

"Please don't fall asleep, your majesty, your tan won't turn out even if you do."

"I don't even feel like messing with my grand daughter anymore."

25 years in the future, Noriko the XII sneezed. during lunch break. For some reason, she felt she had dodged a bullet.

"Do remember me to implement a rule saying everyone in the court has to take a break for lunch at noon, alright?"

"Yes, your majesty." x5

Ren turned around to lie on her tummy. She crossed her arms before her and enjoyed the warmth on her back.

One of the shadows brought a straw to her lips so she could suck on some pineapple juice.

"Did you secure it?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"Alright, let me try it."

"No, your mahesty."

"What?"

"The warning on the bottle says that beer is not for underage minors. It can affect your growth."

"But... I want to try the 'beer' drink the duke invented! everyone says it is delicious.!"

"You will be a legal adult soon."

"Ah, that's right. I can try it then?"

"No, your highness."

"What!?"

1/?
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 005.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 005.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44799039

"Your highness still..."
" ...has some growth to do..."
"...we think it will be alright..."
"...after you've turned 21."

"Give me that bottle right now!"

The shadows run away laughing while a naked empress of the Heavenly Empire chases them all along the beach.

Mia, the last shadow, sighed, smiled, and drank the beer bottle her empress thought her sisters had.

"Ah... it's cool and delicious."

***RUN AWAY AND PLAY, MAX!! END***

Hope you guys liked it. Suggestions and ideas?
>>
>>44799150
how about something with Zoe but what tho
>>
>>44799150
I thought tanning oil wasn't invented yet?
>>
>>44799150
I want to see Zoe
>>
File: Ren Lewd Max 006.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ren Lewd Max 006.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>44799268
The empire exists largely to indulge the empress whims. Im sure she has access to all sorts of stuff noone else has.

By the way, do you type it "Lie down" ot "Lay down"? Im not sure.

>>44799292
>>44799255
>I want to see Zoe

Now it really is about time to end, though.
But for Zoe's next o,ake, im thinking she'll steal some of Lyann's makeup, put it on (poorly of course, because child) and go to Eldric to show off, just to have him react in a "omg so cute!" manner.

You know, typical little girl wearing mommy/big sister's makeup.

Maybe she could instead just be reading a storybook romance while Stella is fighting monsters in the background?

Suggestions?
>>
>>44799401
the storybook or

she's helping Eldric work an is getting more an more angry with him till she calls him an idiot an leaves.
>>
File: slingshot beach ren.jpg (916 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
slingshot beach ren.jpg
916 KB, 1400x2000
>>44799472
Maybe have the story start with her in the place of the heroine and eldric as the hero, then have it go slightly pink, then when it starts going too pink, she suddenly closes the book to make it clear that it was just her imagination, and have her quietly return the book to Aura's room.

Or to Ren. I think either works.

Anyway, I think it would be good for whenever we have another Omake. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>44799632
Aritsu tutoring Zoe, Nina, Rosa, and Athena.
>>
>>44799828
>>44799828
That sounds good too, but it will have to be after classes start again, unless you dont mind it being slightly misplaced in time. Anyway, I'll go rest my eyes. See you guys next week, God willing.
>>
>>44799867
thanks for running.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.