[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Primarchs who did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 19
File: FB_IMG_1452828614328.jpg (166 KB, 873x873) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452828614328.jpg
166 KB, 873x873
ITT: Primarchs who did nothing wrong
>>
You appear to have posted the wrong image, OP.
>>
File: Page 242.jpg (3 MB, 2584x3499) Image search: [Google]
Page 242.jpg
3 MB, 2584x3499
Curze was innocent
>>
Horus did nothing wrong
>>
>>44782635
Alpharius/Omegon is potentially the only correct answer realistically.
>>
>>44782635
>Primarchs who did nothing

ftfy
>>
File: uguuuuuuuuu.png (225 KB, 459x599) Image search: [Google]
uguuuuuuuuu.png
225 KB, 459x599
>>44783325
Seconded. I mean, look how cute he is!
>>
All the Primarchs are tremendous faggots and derps who did tons wrong thanks to the awful BL writing team.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>44783543
What a qt. Just like you.
>>
>>44783325
>space genocide incarnate
>innocent

Kek
>>
File: LemanRuss.jpg (180 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180 KB, 587x774
One of the few who actually did nothing wrong
>>
>>44783543
I need you inside me.
>>
>>44782635
Nigga, I'm so Alpha my blood bleeds XX and Hydras, and even I know that Alpharius did plenty wrong.

Now, what you're trying to say is that he isn't a traitor. This is true, because much like Angron, you cannot betray anything you were never loyal to in the first place.
>>
File: 14245782458245624583569.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1011) Image search: [Google]
14245782458245624583569.jpg
240 KB, 1024x1011
>>44783643
>All the Primarchs are tremendous faggots and derps who did tons wrong thanks to the awful BL writing team.

this is the truest thing thats ever been said

the HH novels were a travesty
>>
>>44783643
>All the Primarchs are tremendous faggots and derps who did tons wrong thanks to the awful BL writing team.
Dearest Anon,

I'm writing to inform you that it has come to my attention that I'm going to kill you and everything you hold dear.

Hugs and kisses, Angron.
>>
>>44782635
>"Alpharius. Your human Imperium is skullfucking all the alien races and securing the galaxy for mankind. We, a coven of alien races that are being skullfucked, have come to tell you to sabotage your Imperium for the sake of the galaxy..."
>"OKAY!"

Alpharius was a stupid twat.
>>
>>44785687
Lord Angron,
Lotara Sarrin keeps ordering people to fire the Ursus Claws.
It hasn't stopped being adorable
Kharn.
>>
File: Vulkan2.jpg (10 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan2.jpg
10 KB, 200x177
ITT: Primarchs who did nothing at all.
>>
>>44783543
Paradoxically, that image of a grumpy, pouting, Curze has cheered me up. Thanks Curzefag! I hope you find the husbando of your dreams.
>>
>>44785891
He died, he swung a hammer, he got hit by lightning. That's about it.
>>
>>44785802
Lotara Sarrin is a normal human aboard a traitor marine battle-barge. How has she not been murdered in a blood rage by a world eater?
>>
Are Khan, potentially Omegon, and Vulkan the only legit answers?
>>
>>44786190
See >>44785914
>>
>>44786190
Waifus.
>>
>>44785802
Kharn,
Stop calling me "Lord" before I kill you.
Yours truly, Angron.

PS: Stop groping Lotara's tits while your hands are bloody. Even if you claim it's a battle honor, it's still sexual harassment.
>>
>>44786190
Because every member of the Bloody 13th was a World Eater at heart. From the Astartes at Angron's side, to the voidships brawling in space, to the Warhounds who look at an Imperator and think 'I could take that... intact.'
>>
File: Perturabo_sketch.jpg (203 KB, 535x464) Image search: [Google]
Perturabo_sketch.jpg
203 KB, 535x464
>>44782635
Im going to play the devils advocate and say of all the traitors, Pert.

>even though he was a huge fucking mess up to the aftermath of the drop site massacre

Horus- dead, emperor never answers any of the crimes or lies he commits. burns the galaxy only for his shit sons ruining his gains and become by word for irrelevant failure.

Fulgrim- ugly as shit and a parody of perfection, a complete puppet fool. basically a fucking drug addict drag queen.

Moration- HUGE fuck up, his anti warp magic shit is completely ignored by literally everyone. He must have been really dense to think that these magic mother fuckers on the baddy side popping up would just go away.

Angron- never dies with his friends, his brain gets scrubbed by chaos, and never gets his revenge on the Emp. he becomes a slave again.

Logar- writes his book i guess, but he ends up hating his own little shit followers. so lonely he talks to magnus for fun. never finds peace in 'truth'. such a dupe.

Magnus- the king of fuck ups. ruins everything, for everyone, because he thought he was so smart, whats he get for it? not get killed in exchange for exile and never gaining the respect he wants.

Cruz- dead. IDK what the fuck he wanted, but his whole world view of fear based world piece is total shit. cant even kill vulcan. becomes a fucking joke, that gets thrown off of ultramar after doing nothing.

Alpha- the dumb dumb twins negated each other, so the both lose. idk how this guy isn't tenzeech, cus he is all plans no action. xeno nonsense aside, he could have chosen to do something, but rather just collect intell on both sides, to never use it.

good ol' Pert- Gets kicked around like a bitch, and snaps like a cartoon villian, but pulls his shit together, and wages war like a professional soldier and not like Indiana Jones hunting magic bits.
Sees through the other traitors bullshit, doesnt fall for that durr chaos.
He loses his masters and shames his enemys. he builds his toys, rules a kingdom
>>
File: how legion should have ended.png (212 KB, 1842x593) Image search: [Google]
how legion should have ended.png
212 KB, 1842x593
>>44782635
Nigga, Alpharius is possibly the dumbest nigga in the whole horus heresy!

In fact, it makes perfect sense that the coven of aliens went to Alpharius not because of how "smart" and "open minded" he is, but because he would be the only primarch to be pants on head retarded enough to actually believe the mountain of bullshit they were spewing!
>>
File: Guilliman_Sketch.jpg (598 KB, 850x860) Image search: [Google]
Guilliman_Sketch.jpg
598 KB, 850x860
The only thing Guilliman did wrong was being TOO good at his job.
>>
>>44782635
Ok, this one is tricky, I'm not sure how to answer.
>>
>>44782635
... that you know of
>>
File: 1438500523973.jpg (389 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
1438500523973.jpg
389 KB, 750x749
Autism Primarch did nothing wrong.
>>
Ferrus
Worst thing he did is damn his homeplanet to struggle so they can provide good soldier for the good of the galaxy.
>>
File: 1438207954110.jpg (57 KB, 400x334) Image search: [Google]
1438207954110.jpg
57 KB, 400x334
>>44787986
HE WAS FOREVER YOUNG!!!

AND HIS BEST FRIEND CUT HIM DOWN!!!

FERRUS!!!!
>>
Guilliman did nothing wrong. He serves the Imperium faithfully and set up contingency plans to continue the fight should Terra fall. He was just, benevolent and competent. He should have been declared regent since it's obvious he was far more levelheaded and reasonable than all these other jokers.
>>
File: 1449544379642.png (906 KB, 1118x1004) Image search: [Google]
1449544379642.png
906 KB, 1118x1004
>>44788100
Nah he was an empire building shitlord that broke up the legions and fucked up the galaxy even more.

Next.
>>
File: 1359752772781.jpg (310 KB, 831x623) Image search: [Google]
1359752772781.jpg
310 KB, 831x623
>>44788120
nah son, he saved the imperium.

>but muh legions!
get a fucking grip.
breaking up the legions not only allows the space marines to cover more ground across the imperium it also prevents one man from holding sway over that many marines again.
and you know who actually benefits the most from keeping the legions intact? Guilliman.
guy was in charge of 3/4ths of all loyal marines and he decided it was a good idea to limit his own power. homeboy could have declared himself the new emperor if he wanted or just fucked off back to Ultramar and declared independence if all he wanted to do was be an empire builder.

you guys are some nearsighted fucks.
>>
>>44788014
>that picture
This is how I see Fulgrim thinking about Ferrus, from now on.
>>
>>44788203

In that move he gained more influence with non-marine parts of the Imperium. Ultras still have close ties with their successors and are able to work perfectly without micomanaging from above (because it's one of their specialties).

He didn't lose de facto control over fragmented ultramarines legion, got a firm grasp on the administratum and weakend other primarchs considerably. It does look like a takeover.
>>
>>44784091

He was always meant to be exactly that.

The Emperor had clearly engineered each Primarch for a specific role. Curze was always meant to be judge, jury and executioner. The trouble is the visions he kept getting fucked him up bad. That and being all on his own on a world like Nostramo.

I mean, the Emperor clearly knew what the Night Lords were about given that he unleashed them while they were still growing in numbers on Terra.
>>
>>44783643
the Primarchs and HH work best as background material
BL make up random shit to keep the series interesting now after like 30(?) books it become a cluster of fuck
>>44786190
because no marine no matter how insane want to do random job like pilot ship or polishing skull while their brothers have all the glory
>>
>>44786165
The only winning move is not to play?
>>
>>44782635
All of the Primarchs did wrong things. Period. Every single one of them fucked up in some way and because so much was hinging on their success it fucked everything up. The issue isn't that the primarchs did things wrong, they were still, on the most base level, human, and humans make mistakes. The issue is that the primarch project and the great crusade in general was predicated on the idea that the Primarch couldn't fuck up so when they did it all went to shit very quickly
>>
>>44790739
What did our Lord and Savior Guilliman do wrong?
>>
>>44790817
1) Abandoned the imperium to form his own when the support of Guilliman at and during the siege of terra would have turned the tide of the battle through numbers alone.

2) Did not question the Emperor's orders when told to destroy Monarchia despite absolutely knowing the implications and repercussions it would have with the Word Bearers. On top of that he doesn't even bother to try repairing relations with the word bearers until Calth, despite claiming it bothers him, at which point it is too late

3) Arrogantly dismisses Alpharius' tactics driving him to seek fellowship in Horus, refusing to see the merit and sense of what Alpharius was doing and instead advising his tactics. Instead of being a prick about it Guilliman could have simply pointed out his observation that Alpharius' conquests left unstable planets but his methodology was solid. Guiliman could have simply said "Hey I've done a lot of conquering and it's generally better to leave some social order intact. Let's work together and learn from one another so that my legion is a little more subtle and takes less casualties and your legion leaves worlds in a better state to be ruled afterwards. And don't say he did this because he flat out didn't. He simply pointed out the flaws without acknowledging the strengths of the Alpha Legion doctrine and then when Alpharius called him on his bullshit he threw a temper tantrum
>>
>>44790921
>gulliman
>abandoning the imperium
>>
File: hedindunuffin.jpg (307 KB, 583x920) Image search: [Google]
hedindunuffin.jpg
307 KB, 583x920
Vulkan, he literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>44788100
he was a gutless traitor that let the Emperor die
>>
>>44782689
>Consorted with daemons
>Broke the Imperial Palaces wards
>FUBARed the irreplaceable Golden throne

>>44788203
>Almost caused a second civil war by being a cunt
>saviour
uwotm8
>>
>>44785499
Why didn't big E spend time with Angron and Alpharius like he did Vulkan?
>>
>>44791909
>AAAAH I HATE YOU DAD AND ALL I FEEL IS HATE AND PAIN
I wouldn't be particularly inclined to spend time with Angron either. Emps was probably hoping he'd get himself killed before too long.
>>
>>44791926
And what about A and O?
>>
>>44792084
He was busy trying to get shit done and assumed his super human progeny could act like adults instead of angsty teenagers?
>>
>>44782635
Every Primarch did everything and nothing wrong.

Just pick your favorite and argue mindlessly.

Iron Within, Iron Without.
>>
>>44790817
Literally everything involving Nuceria. He fucked it all up.
>>
>>44788014
Fuck does anyone have the screencap this is referencing? That was good shit
>>
>>44791909
Why didn't the Emperor drop with the War Hounds to assist his son?

Why did the Emperor name the family that had enslaved his son as the Imperial Commanders of Nuceria?

Why did they Emperor not teleport the slaves out with Angron?

Why did the Emperor not realize that Lorgar might go looking for other gods if the Emperor kept shaming him?

Over the millennia the Emperor has accumulated vast amounts of knowledge, but that hasn't made him much more intelligent.
>>
>>44793621
>Why did the Emperor not realize that leaving an insanely powerful Psyker like Magnus completely ignorant of the nature of Chaos was an incredibly bad idea?
>>
File: 1444513274472.jpg (15 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1444513274472.jpg
15 KB, 286x286
>>44793621
He was a pretty fucking terrible father desu.

pic related
>>
File: DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg (41 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg
41 KB, 400x360
>>44787962
Seconded.
>>
>>44787732
I'd have to argue that he dug himself a bit too much into everyone else's business. Yes lots of the other primarchs were doing stupid things, and tried to put an end to that but in the process he demanded that all the other marines did everything his way to the point that it nearly caused another civil war.

I'd say whenever he wakes up, if he does in time, he should get job in the administratum and try to sort out the mountains of backed up paperwork. He has the skills to run and manage an empire and the Imperium needs it.
>>
>>44793859
>primarch awakens
>send him to the office instead of the battlefield

anon please, this is 40k. If they did sensible things they wouldnt be in the mess theyre in
>>
>>44793889
He has got a point.

He may have been the shittiest combat primarch but he would still fuck some serious shit up.
>>
>>44793915
He was able to fuck up Alpharius.
>>
>>44793915
That's what the Guard is for. The Imperium really needs someone who isn't fucking insane to restore some semblance of proper rule.
>>
>>44793958
Another one of the shittiest combat Primarchs.

2sneeky4u

Lets see him fight one of the big boys and win.
>>
>>44793981
I'm pretty sure Lorgar was the worst combat Primarch. He didn't even self-identify as a warrior and disliked fighting.
>>
>>44793958
According to the Ultramarines that never happened.
>>
>>44794020
Oh yeah I forgot about that autist.

To be honest their should have been 3 missing primarchs. I don't see how the emperor would think he could lead and stay to the imperial truth with all his bullshit relegion.
>>
>>44794020
That all changed once he found gods who were happy to receive his worship. All he really needed was for someone to believe in the him that believed in them.
>>
>>44793981
He almost beated Kurze and Lorgar and survived after fight with daemon Angron. Also Bobby banged phoenix lord.
>>
>>44794095
>All he really needed was for someone to believe in the him that believed in them.
Lorgar confirmed for having spiral power?
>>
Dorn.

Mega retard he was, he managed to do the right thing until the heresy was over,

>Horus betrays = sends a massive fleet, calls assistance from his fellow legions to deal with this problem sharpish
>Stays to fortify Terra after shit goes awry
>Still stays on Terra to ,perhaps single-handedly, orchestrate a good enough counter-attack that stalled horus for X amount of years alonesince out of the 8 loyalist primarchs, only 1 had any input and he fucked off home to sulk

He literally did nothing but sit in his room and do nothing wrong.
And then he pulled a p'turbo against his own brother but thats another story...
>>
>>44791601

>Guilliman
>Not building his own empire

Literally
>>
File: best at everything.jpg (36 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
best at everything.jpg
36 KB, 480x295
>>44794624
To be fair, he couldn't allow Horus to be better than him at betraying the Emperor. That's just not how the Ultramarines roll.
>>
>>44794650
Poor Pre 4th Ultramarine players.

They hate their own army.
>>
>>44794624
>>44794650

Reference to this quote

>It's Guilliman, what do you think he's doing? He's building an Empire. - Malcador
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.