[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 EP45
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: NEW LIFE OP extra time.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP extra time.png
31 KB, 500x500
Hey guys, let me know when you are here! Today we meet with the Lapsionan king!
>>
Here
>>
>>44771647
yo
>>
File: zoe cutesy.png (364 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
zoe cutesy.png
364 KB, 720x576
>>44771744
>>44771714

How do you do?

Should we start by changing and heading towards the meeting, or would you prefer if we skip forth a little bit and began by arriving at the palace throne room directly?
>>
>>44771647
here but some one pre archive this

a misarchivest is fucking with shit again
>>
>>44771798
skip to it
>>
>>44771799
>>44771799
I dont see the problem, the archives update themselves every 5 minutes anyway... ah, hold on, if someone is messing with us, does that mean its under a different name? should I make another thread and archive it right away, or what?
>>
>>44771871
if you archive it now it will save alot of problems

also if you look at the quests with 20 plus votes alot are actually different quests entirely then whats on there name
>>
>>44771970
>>44771970
So i should just archive this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlSH6n37ts
>>
>>44771798
Skup to it, let's get ahit done.
>>
File: zoe 019.png (1 MB, 1207x1200) Image search: [Google]
zoe 019.png
1 MB, 1207x1200
>>44772406
Alright, archived it, so lets continue, alright?

Dressed in our finest regalia, we are led into the palace.
The throne room is also the audience chamber, before which massive doors of granite stand, smooth, and artless, as if to warn incomers of the stern and humorless presence within.

Two tall royal guards, dressed in the finest gear, greet us as we approach. They look upon us with desdain, as if our presence fouled the air itself.

They strike a gong to announce our presence, marking the opening of the doors, which silently inwards spin.

As we enter the throne room chamber, the gathered court stares at us.

Some with eyes tainted by the color of disdain, while in some the glint of greed behind and above any other color shines.

Like an eagle surrounded by vermin, our friend Okaba leads the way. The spiderkin open a path as we head for the throne, and we finally gaze unto the king.

"Our name is Ozymandias, king of the spiderkin. To the travelers from near and far, we now greet."

The king is a not a child, yet not a man. Too old for one, too young for the other. He looks as if he was about to begin his final growth spurt at any time.

Dressed in purple leggings of silk, with a bare chest covered in thin golden chains. Jewels shine between the chains, imitating the stars in the night sky.

>Introduce ourselves
>Have Okaba lead negotiations
>Have Mako talk to the spiderkin kin.
>Other
>>
>>44772766
>Introduce ourselves
>>
>>44772766
>>Introduce ourselves
>>
>>44772766
>>Introduce ourselves
>>
File: 0003.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1707
>>44772799
Well since we have no other votes Ill assume everyone agrees.

We introduce ourselves and each of our friends.
The spiderkin king listens to us calmly, then thanks us for our visit, and asks us to explain our proposal.

As the evening proceeds, we learn that the previous king, Ozymandias father, was killed in the last battle between Heven and Lapsiona.

As such, he wants to know which reparations will our side make, that would match his father's life and convince the rest of the country that the king is doing the right thing in joining the Protectorate.

We explain to him that we wish to count with his assistance to stop the [ERROR]s, and that it is a matter of urgency for all nations.

>"If we begin asking for repairs for every single king, lord or soldier who ever died during war, I am sure both sides would be able and forced to argue until we are all dead and forgotten."
>"We are offering you a chance to join a international community. This is not just an agreement between Lapsiona and Heven, this is an agreement between Lapsiona and a coalition of nations of which Heven is also a part of. Would you rather have 7 nations as your allies, or your rivals?"
>Other
>>
>>44773233
>>"We are offering you a chance to join a international community. This is not just an agreement between Lapsiona and Heven, this is an agreement between Lapsiona and a coalition of nations of which Heven is also a part of. Would you rather have 7 nations as your allies, or your rivals?"

When is his side going to start paying reparations then?
>>
>>44773233
>>"We are offering you a chance to join a international community. This is not just an agreement between Lapsiona and Heven, this is an agreement between Lapsiona and a coalition of nations of which Heven is also a part of. Would you rather have 7 nations as your allies, or your rivals?"

i know this is forcing them into it but i cant think of a nicer way of putting it
>>
File: fashionable centaur.png (1 MB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
fashionable centaur.png
1 MB, 844x1200
>>44773333
>>44773292

The young king looks at us for a few moments, then at the rest of our group.

Then he closes his eyes and leans back slightly to think.

"I understand that you have a trading embargo against the Alquian Empire, do you not? they have been loyal friends of us for many, many generations, and we cannot join you if it would mean repaying loyalty with treason. If we join you, I'd like you to cease this embargo within a half year."

>"Done." -we are planning to conquer Alquia within half a year anyway
>"I cannot promise that, but if Lapsiona joins the Coalition, you will be in a much better position to ask for their rights than if you do not."
>Other
>>
>>44773451
>>"Done." -we are planning to conquer Alquia within half a year anyway
>>
>>44773451
>>"Done." -we are planning to conquer Alquia within half a year anyway
>>
File: 0004.jpg (228 KB, 1200x1699) Image search: [Google]
0004.jpg
228 KB, 1200x1699
>>44773468
>>44773495
>>>"Done." -we are planning to conquer Alquia within half a year anyway
>>44773495

The king seems surprised, but smiles, and nods.

"In that case, let us prosper together. We had expected this audience to be much longer, so should we retire to the gardens and turn this into a impromptu garden party, now?"

"It would be our pleasure."

The young king seems quite taken with Honoria. Well, if we remember right, dwarves are all but unheard of beyond the shores of the eastern continent.

There was a similar reaction in the Empire.

"Fuu... I got all dressed up for nothing. It was a ridiculously brief meeting, wasn't it?"

Lyann signs softly and sits next to Mako, so that it is, from right to left, us, Aritsu, Mako and Lyann on the bench. She brought back drinks for everyone in a little plate.

The garden party is more of a informal meeting. Since it wasnt a prepared event, the palace staff was hardpressed to produce drinks and snaks out of nowhere.

Ozymandias is talking with Honoria across the garden grounds. The young king is just barely older than Stella, it seems.

Well, he's still a lot more grown up, if you know what I meant.

Even though he looks like a 12 years old boy.

"Thank you."

Mako receives the plate, and passes it along to Aritsu, who then passes it around to us. In the end, its ouir job to return the plate.

Coming back, we can't help but think that they look very beautiful together. Aritsu, Mako and Lyann.

"If we had know it would be like this, we could have brought Zoe and Stella along. They would have liked the garden."

Even though Mako says so... perhaps it was better not to bring Stella.

"With this, a lot of weight is off your shoulders, isn't it? what are you going to do for the rest of your vacations?"

Mako looks at everyone as she talks.

"Well, we have a little under a month left, and the thesis is complete, so we need to submit it to the professors and wait for the results. In the meanwhile..."

1/?
>>
File: 0005.jpg (1 MB, 2075x3012) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
1 MB, 2075x3012
>>44773793

>"...I was thinking on playing in the mornings and working in the evenings. We should get the most out of the new island manor during the summer."

>"...we are long overdue for a trip to Blacklake and Bastion. We have traveled across three continents, but still haven't seen most of our own."

>"Level up Atroma, Fahima and Miel in the mornings, work in the evenings, beach parties at night!"

>"...Play all day every day!"

>Other
>>
>>44773856
>>"...we are long overdue for a trip to Blacklake and Bastion. We have traveled across three continents, but still haven't seen most of our own."
>>
>>44773856
>>"Level up Atroma, Fahima and Miel in the mornings, work in the evenings, beach parties at night!"
>>
>>44773856
>>"...we are long overdue for a trip to Blacklake and Bastion. We have traveled across three continents, but still haven't seen most of our own."
>>
File: 0006.jpg (1 MB, 2106x3012) Image search: [Google]
0006.jpg
1 MB, 2106x3012
>>44774121
>>44773865
>>>"...we are long overdue for a trip to Blacklake and Bastion. We have traveled across three continents, but still haven't seen most of our own."

>>44773883
>>>"Level up Atroma, Fahima and Miel in the mornings, work in the evenings, beach parties at night!"

"Ah, please excuse me."

We get up, and give the girls a bow before we head over towards Ozymandias. We should speak with our host, after all.

"Am I interrupting?"

We approach the spiderkin lord as he talks to Honoria.

"Please join us. Lady Honoria was telling us about your innovations. What is the cost of those mana generators of yours? I am worried but interested at the same time about those healing potion expenders she mentioned."

He returns his drink to the table, and continues.

"The temples charge a small fee for healing. It is of course desirable for them to be able to heal everyone, but charging a fee allows them to remain independant of state support. If they were completely free, how would they continue their greater works?"

>They could ask for donations during mass
>They could own and manage land
>Whats wrong with the church being under the state?
>Other
>>
>>44774547
>>
>>44774547
>>They could ask for donations during mass
>>
>>44774547
>>
>>44774547
>Other
"Don't they already charge for changing Class and Job?"
>>
File: 005.jpg (384 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
384 KB, 1133x1600
>>44774631
>>44774596
>>44774572

"I don't think the archbishops would agree with that."

The young king sighs softly, and continues.

"How would you go about giving such a notice to the temples, lady Honoria."

"I'd send Eldric. It's his idea."

Ozymandias hits his left palm with his right fist, inspired by such words, then looks at you.

"I'm sorry. I'll pass."

As we talk with him, we learn that he's been trained to be a king almost since birth, but is worried because the nobles are more concerned with their profit than the wellbeing of the country OR their oaths of loyalty to the crown.

Fortunately, the royal family are the biggest land owners in the country, and that allows him to oppose them, but the people are the ones caught in the crossfire.

"We were talking to lord Okaba earlier. He's begin a movement to give land to those who work it, but most of our food supplies come from foodgeons rather than livestock."

"It is similar on my country. But most of our economy comes from finished products, though we do export ores."

Honoria agrees with him, and they look at you for ideas.

>"Have you ever heard of a democratic monarchy?"
>"Why not try and pass a universal set of laws? get the nobles on the same level as the citizens, or give more right to the citizens without affecting the nobles."
>"Actually, I would like to ask you about your country's legalization of slavery...."
>Other
>>
>>44775353
>>"Have you ever heard of a democratic monarchy?"
>>
>>44775353
>Other
Create a royal monopoly on a certain product or finished good that comes only from royal land/factories. Use that to create enough economic force to keep the nobles in line and to then begin passing laws that will raise the citizenry up to decrease gap between noble and citizen.
>>
>>44775478
>>44775593
And that worked so well when we talked about it to all of our friends, who are part of actual monarchies.

Did you forget Okaba's admonishments?
>>
>>44775478
>>44775593
How is a democratic monarchy (I assume you meant Constitutional Monarchy, King) supposed to help the fact that the king is trying to keep nobles from working against the best interests of the nation and the citizens?

Constitutional Monarchy originally puts restrictions on the monarch, the one person trying to keep everything from falling apart, and gives more power to the nobles, who are currently working towards their own ends.
Sure, it'll create a House of Commons (if we go with the British example), but it also has the House of Lords, who have a lot of power, more than the monarch.
>>
>>44775353
this>>44775615
>>
File: 008.jpg (437 KB, 939x1400) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
437 KB, 939x1400
>>44775478
>>44775593
>>>"Have you ever heard of a democratic monarchy?"

>>44775615
>Create a royal monopoly on a certain product or finished good that comes only from royal land/factories. Use that to create enough economic force to keep the nobles in line and to then begin passing laws that will raise the citizenry up to decrease gap between noble and citizen.

We talk with the young king for a long while, but he feels the nobles would take all the power if such a system was implemented. His country citizens aren't ready to choose their own rulers right now.

Instead, we begin talking about standarized education. Its costs, benefits, and long term effects.

Perhaps in the nearby future, Lapsiona will have public schools? at least in the cities.

The garden party was quite successful, in some ways. As the time becomes late enough to be early, we excuse ourselves and head back to the ship.

A little under an hour later, we are getting into bed.

"Ah, the garden party was more tiring than I thought it would be."

Aritsu takes off her footwear and leaves it on a side of the entrance, then loosens up her complicated hairdo.

"What will we do after this? just go home and enjoy the rest of our vacations?"

Lyann is helping us take our shirt off while she talks.

"I think a couple of days of rest would be fine, but then we should go see the rest of the eastern continent. We should visit Blacklake and Bastion, at the very least. There are also a lot of other kingdoms and city states in between..."

She frowns a little as we say all that, then lets out a long sigh and nods.

"Fuuu... well, at least we're together like this. Its rather nice."

She finally smiles and smooches Eldric gently.

After the bath, all three lovers go to bed together, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

1/?
>>
File: zoe swimsuit 2.jpg (51 KB, 655x800) Image search: [Google]
zoe swimsuit 2.jpg
51 KB, 655x800
>>44775815
not a bad idea, but saw your posts when i had already hit sent

*** >>44775857

First thing in the morning, Eldric wakes up with lyann on his hips and Aritsu on his lips. It is a warm, loving morning.

"Uhmm... ah, did you like waking up like that?"

Lyann smiles as she leans down for a kiss as well, squishing herself against Eldric's chest.

"There's no way I wouldn't!"

He kisses and caresses her, then does the same with the elven princess.

The gentle sunlight comes into the room in thin rays between the curtains. The girl's bodies are just barely visible, little islands of light here and there suggest rather than show.

It is a pleasantly slow morning, and they all arrive late for breakfast.

"Good morning. Will you joing us on a trip to the local dungeons?"

Honoria greets us and invites us. She, Sinoe, Asmund, Dawn and Lazard are wearing their gear and about to head out.

"I think Eldric would be happier grabbing breakfast and going back to his room."

Asmund smiles, and shakes his head softly.

"Oh. Well then, I'd wish you a nice day, but I'm sure you'll have one."

The dwarven princess smirks softly.

>Stop them and offer to join
>Let them go and go grab breakfast
>Other
>>
>>44776063
>>Let them go and go grab breakfast
>>
>>44776063
>>
>>44776063
We don't need breakfast, but Miel, Portia, and Atruma need XP.
>>
>>44776063
Could you please refresh more frequently?
Eldric comes across as really dumb when you put in the obviously stupid options and they get chosen.
>>
>>44776180
more like i voted an went to shower an was to late to change my vote

so that was my fault not his
>>
File: 031.jpg (518 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
518 KB, 797x1200
>>44776087
>Let them go and go grab breakfast

>>44776092
>>44776153

"Actually, I'd like to go, can you wait for a few minutes?"

Asmund looks at Honoria, and since the princess doesn't seem to mind, Eldric quickly takes their breakfast to the girls and gets dressed to go out.

"You don't want us to go with you?"

Aritsu looks at Eldric with a small frown, her long ears pointing down to show her displeasure with it.

"You two are too high level. We would drain any experience they could get if we went all together."

Well, they seem satisfied enough with that explanation, so we go and level up our pets while exploring the local dungeons.

As we explore the dungeons with our friends (and pets), we realize that these are actually quite deep, thus ancient.

"Isn't it strange? I thought dungeons spread when they became old enough."

Fahima is talking about how truly ancient dungeons have not only 100+ floors, but also smaller dungeons nearby.

>Wave it off hand and continue leveling them. Its a rare chance
>Carefully and slowly explore the dungeons. We may find something unusual
>Other
>>
brb getting a sandwich
>>
>>44776935
>>Carefully and slowly explore the dungeons. We may find something unusual
>>
>>44776935
>Carefully and slowly explore the dungeons. We may find something unusual
Leveling our pets wouldn't be a rare chance if we were a responsible pet owner instead of being the Crazy Pet Guy with the fetish of dressing up his pets in clothes.
>>
>>44776935
>>Carefully and slowly explore the dungeons. We may find something unusual
>>
>>44777213
>>44777213
>>44777144
>>44777144
>>44776966
>>>Carefully and slowly explore the dungeons. We may find something unusual

1) I have no idea why my mouse is double clicking like mad
2)This made me laugh a little >>44777144

Typing
>>
>>44777331
Lynda probably worries that her son collects so many pets that he dresses up in human clothes.
Tanis is probably also weirded out by being made to dress in clothing. She's a Pet, and a Dragon before that. Being told she has to wear clothes must be like being told she has to eat all the eggs in a bowl before she can leave the room.
>>
File: sauce needed.png (1 MB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
sauce needed.png
1 MB, 990x1400
>>44777331

"Well, I'm really not made for spaces this little."

Tanis says in a bad mood. Well, she's a field monster, so she's used to large open spaces, right? wait, don't tell me she's claustrophobic? that would go nicely along with Atroma's agoraphobia.

Well, it doesn't seems to be to that extent. It's only at 'it bothers me'. It seems.

"You can hang on though, right? and stop picking at your clothes."

"I don't get it, I know my body is pleasant to the eye, so why did you cover me so much? its annoying and bothersome, and makes me feel trapped, you know?"

"Please try to bear with it. Its just my culture."

"No it isn't. I've seen adventurers with pets before and they didn't had them dressed up like this."

"alright, it's a part of MY culture. Alright?"

"Fine. But don't complain if they get damaged in combat."

"The whole point of armor is that it gets damaged instead of you!"

"Oh!"

It seems she's had a revelation. Honestly, a monster's common sense is just... well, I admit that our common sense is different from this world's norm, too.

As we begin slowing down and paying more attention to the world around us, we notice that the walls seem to change materials and styles in seemingly random ways. However, there's always a diagonal line marking the "border" between a style and another.

For example, we are walking along a hallway that looks like a castle hallway, and suddenly we notice that the wall has a dent. A very, very thin dent, in diagonal, from roof to floor.

No, its more than that. Even the floor and roof are dented. On one side of the dent, the dungeon looks as if it was built, with stone floors and walls and wooden beams on the roof, while on the other side of the dent, it looks like a natural cavern.

>Lets keep looking around
>Lets pick at the dent
>Other
>>
>>44777862
>>Lets pick at the dent
Haha, time to break the hex map!
If we break the dungeon, we're going to need to pay for a new one.
>>
>>44777981
>Haha, time to break the hex map!
>>44777981
fuck i thought i was being so clever and you got it right away I feel like making a emote. Fuck it im doing a emote :P
>>
>>44777862
>>Lets pick at the dent
>>
>>44777862
>>Lets pick at the dent
>>
File: 016.jpg (476 KB, 1200x841) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
476 KB, 1200x841
>>44778095
>>44777981
>>>Lets pick at the dent

Uhmm... we dug about half a meter into the "natural cavern" side of the dent, and... it goes on with the same "terrain type" a fair distance in. Same for the "handmade dungeon".

It's like they were just two different dungeons coiled together.

Wait a minute, does that mean that there are two dungeons hearts at the bottom? is this dungeon a dual core? is that why the monsters seemed faster?

Are these dungeons piling up their floors? come think of it, I believe that we have seen nothing but undead and construsts in the "crafted" side of the dungeon, and nothing but insects and beasts in the "natural" side of the dungeon.

Well, I wonder if the dungeon hearts get any actual benefit from piling on eachother like this, or is this is just a weird fluke.

>Lets rush the dungeon to see the dungeon hearts
>Lets continue slowly and carefully to see if we learn anything
>Other
>>
>>44778367
>>Lets continue slowly and carefully to see if we learn anything
>>
>>44778367
>>
>>44778367
>>
File: 078_f4SrjXu.jpg (167 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
078_f4SrjXu.jpg
167 KB, 1000x890
>>44778418
>>44778388
>>44778381
>>>Lets continue slowly and carefully to see if we learn anything

As we continue, we realize that it is a total of four dungeons braided into one.

It is a quad-core dungeon? is it a 64 bit dungeon?

"This place its so strange."

Fahima is poking at the edge between a magma cavern and a wooden hallway. The wood doesn't catches fire despite being right against the hot rocks and lava.

I think i'm starting to get an idea about why there are [ERROR]s to begin with. These lazy gods. Clear your goddamn codes, will you!?

"Don't poke at it or it won't heal!"

Rose admonishes Fahima as the salamander keeps poking at the dent,

Well, you normally shouldn't poke at wounds and such. Rose is a good girl, but I don't think it matters on this case. Furthermore, I don't want t0 see what happens if a wooden bit and a lava bit "heal" together to begin with!

We pat pat Rose's head, and just keep going.

As we thought, monsters don't wander off out of their sections.

Wait, we at the 80th floor already but... come think of it, there were only two dungeons pushed into eachother when we were on the first floors, yet now it is as many as four.

We continue going down.

Oh, should we...

>Cycle between our pets to let them level up evenly
>Give preference to some, and if so, which
>Other
>>
>>44778367
>>44778834
>Cycle between our pets to let them level up evenly
>>
>>44778834
>>Cycle between our pets to let them level up evenly
>>
File: 109_6UcNEtv.jpg (504 KB, 1273x1800) Image search: [Google]
109_6UcNEtv.jpg
504 KB, 1273x1800
>>44778923
>>44778875
well, my eyes are starting to get tired so lets stop here for tonight. Ill go take a shower and rest a little. See you tomorrow guys, hopefully

Take care
>>
>>44778999
See you tomorrow. I hope we can flirt with Tanis while we're down here, and maybe being dominated by Eldric will take her mind off being claustrophobic.
>>
>>44778999
thanks for running
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.