[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like playing dice games in the washroom? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: pic2526359_lg.jpg (170 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
pic2526359_lg.jpg
170 KB, 1024x683
Does anyone else like playing dice games in the washroom? The acoustics are just right.
>>
>>44758650
Wtf?
No you double nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
Scrub that toilet with pic OP, that orange gunk is disgusting.
>>
>>44758650
I live in a fucking haunted house.

I don't mean it's literally haunted (though it probably is, the last owner killed his daughter in the basement with a steak knife) I mean that it's one of those houses that just makes noises for no fucking reason because it was built over multiple generations and parts of it contract at different rates during temperature changes. So could could be laying in bed just trying to sleep and this fucking BANG like Michael Moore falling off a pile of hypocrisy onto a sheet of tin explodes out of the attic for no fucking reason, or the whole building just creaks monstrously as the beams shift in the wind, and a vacuum rushes through the vents so strong that doors slam shut or even open because the knobs are old as shit.

The bathrooms are like something out of a Japanese horror movie, and I mean that quite literally, years of decay have created black hair-like patterns on the tile that look suspiciously like the greasy locks of a hungry gook ghost, and the mirror is smudged with red rust from the decayed frame, which has run down in patterns vaguely resembling faces and human figures. Worse still, behind the door there is a black spot almost exactly the size of a human being that is visible in the mirror when the door is closed, but just barely hinted at when it's still open.

The backyard is literally a swamp, thigh-deep salt marsh the year round where only the cold temperature and fish the government released into our water without asking keeping the mosquito population down. Lights from the distant houses, obscured by the trees, are sometimes visible in the water, reflecting from sources not visible to the eye, like ghostly lanterns beckoning one out into the bog.

We play in the basement mostly.
>>
>>44759395
Damn niggs u gonna die in dat house
>>
>>44759395
What state do you live in would you be willing to sell your house?
>>
>>44759395
Anon you died years ago, nobody lives there anymore, it's time to move on

or start murdering teenagers
>>
>>44760321
Better yet, start fucking them. Ghost boners are cool.
>>
>>44760321

>or start murdering teenagers
I second this.
Or kidnapping them, strapping them to chairs and force them to roleplay whatever you want with you. Bonus points if you were a that guy in life.
>>
>Washroom

Blimey!
>>
>>44758650
Seems pretty HIP
>>
>>44759395
I think it's about time you call a priest.
>>
>>44759395
Jesus fucking Christ anon.

Do you at least have a collection of occult books and animal skeletons in a hidden room in the basement if you suddenly need an exorcism?

Remember to decorate with creepy paintings to scare off only the most serious of ghosts.
>>
>>44759395
Post pics
>>
File: bowie_on_tour.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bowie_on_tour.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
>>44760852
My brother is a priest. He was the one who actually went up and figured out where all the sounds were coming from because I kept telling him my shit was haunted and he kept telling me that ghosts are heretical nonsense.

When he got to the basement he just sat down there for ten minutes and then walked out and said don't go down there, you've either got a barghest or black mold.

>>44760991
I do have a "secret" library (you have to move a thing to get to it, but it's super obvious) but I don't have anything in it yet because actual obscure occult tomes are a lot rarer than you'd think. When you actually look into it most of them are these big goofy colorful books with pictures of lion-wheels and shit on them, not terrifying hidebound grimoirs, and a lot of the stuff was never published or printed so you can really only get it off the internet these days. I have the entire written works of Aleister Crowley, but I keep it on a flash drive, not in a library. So mostly I keep my first edition Shatterhands and my grandpa's WWII stuff in there.
>>
>>44761406
>heretical nonsense

Just out of curiosity but a priest of what?
>>
>>44761406
You could always use it to store an arsenal. That's another cool thing to keep in secret rooms.
>>
File: iQO69.jpg (445 KB, 990x1045) Image search: [Google]
iQO69.jpg
445 KB, 990x1045
>>44761623

Ironically, vodun.
>>
>>44759395
>BANG like Michael Moore falling off a pile of hypocrisy onto a sheet of tin
Jesus Christ my sides
>>
>>44759395
post pics

do it now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.