[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best vendor to buy proxy/counterfeit mtg cards ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
Which is the best vendor to buy proxy/counterfeit mtg cards ?
Want to play some modern tournaments without buying 1500$ worth of cards. (looking at you fucking tarmogoyf)
Thanks
>>
>>44750239
>proxy
An important clarification: Proxy cards are substitute cards created solely by judges in sanctioned tournaments. These substitutes are allowed when authorized game cards become unplayable during a sanctioned tournament because of damage or excessive wear. Unauthorized reproductions of our game are a type of counterfeit, and we want business partners to help us in discouraging counterfeit Magic.
>>
>>44750432
I said proxy because that's the way those counterfeit vendors call them
>>
bump?
>>
>>44750239
Wizards pls.
>>
>>44750600
anon pls
>>
>>44750239 Just play pauper or peasant instead of modern.
The formats are healthier, and complete decks typically run from $20-40.
>>
>>44750795
Not every lgs plays that
And there was a post about proxies below, go ask there
>>
>>44750795
No paper pauper tournament in my area. And the formats is not really healthy online, full of Delver decks.
>>
>>44750831
Didn't find the thread, can you link me to it ? Thanks
>>
>>44750849
Delver is banned in Peasant.
>>
Too late, OP. Stoneman is no longer selling quality fakes and Wizards is forbidding all proxies from all events. Unless you're only going to use these for casual kitchen table Magic you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>44750915
I dont give a fuck about wizzard policy. Just want some good quality counterfeit to play with at tournament without getting busted by organizers.
>>
>>44750974
Well go ahead and go on any Chinese Ali type website and order any kind of black core cards you need. That's the best you'll get now, but don't blame me when you get banned because they're all obviously fake, blurry garbage.
>>
>>44751026
Ignore this faggot

>>44750974
You need to get on to stoneman. topjasonchen on skype
>>
>>44750877
Here
>>44707901
>>
>>44752094
>topjasonchen

thanks
>>
>tfw America replaces capitalism with corporatism where big business makes the laws, and "Communist" China's free market comes in to save the day
>>
>>44753686
aw shit lmao
>>
>>44750239
>stealing Hasbro's intellectual property
>>
>>44755511
"muh intellectual property"
>piece of cardboard that costs 200$ each because they're too lazy to print it again
>>
>>44755630
>I have the right to steal someone else's property because they're not doing what I want with it
>>
>>44755713
>implying i'm stealing anything
>implying i would buy a 200$ piece of cardboard otherwise
>implying they have something to gain from me buying a 200$ card from the secondary market
>implying the only one losing anything are the fuckers mass buying and stacking staples
>implying a piece of cardboard should be 200$
>implying i give a fuck
>implying
>implying
>implying
>>
>>44755899
>Buhu he defeated my 2000+ dollars deck with proxies, is so unfair!
Stop crying
>>
The amount of samefagging in this thread is ridiculous
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.