[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D 5e General: I fucked up the first time edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: dungeon masters guild.png (10 KB, 170x177) Image search: [Google]
dungeon masters guild.png
10 KB, 170x177
>Core rulebooks, adventure modules, Unearthed Arcana
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>OGL and SRD for 5e
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/systems-reference-document-srd

So, OGL and SRD are here! What do you expect to come out of 5e OGL? What do you *hope* comes out of it? When will Paizo publish the SRD as "Pathfinder 2e?"
>>
(From Previous Thread)

So as a mono class tempest cleric what are the best spells to maximize using my channel divinity?
>>
>>44741796
I'm hoping for new (good) classes, class archetypes, monsters, and races. Basically I'm hoping for just more content overall.
>>
Couldn't you just refluff the dragonborn race in the PHB as a Dragonblooded human? I like the features but never want to play as a dragonborn, and it would go well with the sorcerer class.
>>
>>44741822
Shatter is a pretty good contender at most levels. That's 12 or 24 damage at 3rd level onward, and you can add an additional 8 for each slot above 2nd.
>>
>>44741874
But anon... dragonborn are descended from humans.
>>
>>44741874
Eh, I'd allow it.
>>
>>44741874
You could make a feat that requires the Draconic Bloodline feature and grants the breath weapon, damage resistance and maybe +1 cha. Make a character creation feat and only usable by variant humans at level 1.
>>
>>44741874
Ask your DM.
>>
>>44741796
desu I'm personally hoping for a new alchemist class and a new dread necromancer class. Other than that I just hope the new content is well balanced, whatever it is.
>>
>>44741796
Hopefully some decent adventures and custom monsters. I'm working on some stuff myself.
>>
>>44742082

>alchemist

Paizo shit, take your Wizard archetype and enjoy it.

>dread necromancer

Same as above but unironically
>>
I homebrewed my own dick. I statted my own dick right up, rolled it up, rolled a d20. I put a little hat on it. I'm going to submit it tomorrow, thanks Wizards of the Coast. My dick.
>>
>>44741796

An actually useful encounter building system with dedicated math for their design like 4e's was with MM3. Oh and more monsters with unique, I retesting powers that aren't just 'I do more attacks, I do more damage, or I use wizard spells'.
>>
>>44741796
I hope that Dreamscarred Press will save fighters.
>>
>>44742120
>wizard archetype
The wizard archetype for transmutation is not the type of alchemist I want to play, its not even an alchemist really.

On the other hand you have a point with the wizard necromancy archetype, its quite effective, but I would personally still like to see the return of the dread necromancer. If it doesn't then I'll settle for what what is already made.
>>
>>44742227
5e fighters are really good with self healing, extra actions, more attacks, better saves, and the most feats. What you want is PoW, which would be great. A base maneuver class and a couple archetypes would be perfect.
>>
>>44741874

Why not?

>>44742082
I hope we get martial adept classes
>>
>>44741796
Having played during the 90s and 2000s through 2e and 3.x, I'm glad 5e got an OGL. Modular rpg game design was a new concept at the time and it led to a lot of smaller publishers getting their material into the hands of gamers for good or ill. As a forever DM, it was fantastic for me. I mined that shit for ideas constantly. Anything I thought was broken or underpowered got left out or modified.

While the modern internet gives me access to all the homebrew material I could want, I'm looking forward to the new wave of content creation that this will start as well. It's really a similar experience in either case. You have to dig through the crap to get the good stuff.

I'm also interested in seeing what the Dungeon Master's Guild will produce.
>>
DMG site sounds like an awesome idea. They need a better way to differentiate between people who publish, though, since it's currently all under "Dungeon Master's Guild", making it harder to (eventually) follow a specific person/group.

I chuckled that some schmo already put up a shitty "Spirit Ranger" almost immediately.
>>
Do you need to make it all photoshop looking or is a simple text document ok
>>
>>44742572
There are docx templates on the DMs Guild site that you can download for free. The formatting's not the best and it doesn't match 5e's stuff (probably not supposed to) but it's better than a text file.

Most importantly, get feedback from people before posting it on there. Try not to flood the site with dumb shit too quickly.
>>
>>44742602
Oh good. I thought that was just me and my less than legal version of Office that made the template not match the actual published stuff.
>>
How would one start to become a druid? I'm actually playing 3.5e but I am hoping that the differences aren't that big. I'm just trying to get a grip on this backstory logistically and I never see a 3.5e thread. Don't know that this really is enough to start my own thread either. So please excuse me.

I have a character leading a sheltered life on a large farm, possible visitors and sneaking out, but other than that, pretty much forbidden to leave. I could say there was a forest bordering the farm. I suppose it also could be when she was rather young and could later leave to fulfill whatever requirements to be a druid, but I want to be able to know those beginning steps she takes. Learning magic, etc. She's a half-elf if it matters. Primarily human area. Kind of remote? Raised by the human side.
>>
>>44742556
If you hover over a product image on the store it tells you the author, but not on the actual product page. It's odd.
>>
File: get money.png (22 KB, 398x156) Image search: [Google]
get money.png
22 KB, 398x156
Mr. Money Bags coming through, fuckers. Out of my way, I've got *DM's Guild* money here.
>>
On a related note, I should have a first draft of a race + background done tomorrow, which I plan to pair with a class archetype and then wrap up for the dm's guild.
>>
>>44742674
Did I just give anon 50 cents for something?
>>
>>44742674

oh shit
time to quit my job

just kidding i don't have a job

;_;
>>
MM II when
>>
File: crippling sadness.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
crippling sadness.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>want to make the worlds next big setting
>the OGL should have spurred my motivation forward, putting it within reach
>instead realize that I'll look at one dolled-up pdf and lose all confidence, dooming myself to doing nothing instead
I'm a follower, aren't I, /tg/
>>
>>44742674
Oh shit, so do I.

...this is going to turn into a giant circlejerk of spending DM's Guild money back and forth on each other's stuff, isn't it?
>>
>>44742760
Making a nice looking pdf is piss formatting wise, especially with the homebrew resources.
>>
>>44742760

>use le reddit markup styler that cant export
>wait for /tg/ to make a better one
>make one yourself
>>
>>44742761
>...this is going to turn into a giant circlejerk of spending DM's Guild money back and forth on each other's stuff, isn't it?
If you fuckers put out good shit, I'm fine with that.

I'm just afraid of this temporarily mimicking the early days of the d20 SRD, with a flood of crap making it difficult to find the gems.
>>
File: Capture.png (383 KB, 655x1009) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
383 KB, 655x1009
>>44742794
Or do what I did: build a .dotx file from the ground up that makes formatting piss-easy. Literally just double-click the file and it has everything I need in word.

It's actually the one in the Mega under Extras. Should I throw it up on DMs Guild?
>>
>>44742777
>>44742794
What is the best way to copy the style and provide it to anons? Google docs can't into columns without shitty table work-around, so that's out of the question. I can't into web coding so something like redditfags is out of my reach. Is a .docx with all of the elements formatted for copy/paste desirable? I'm the right amount of autism to do that.
>>
>People rate material without leaving reviews
God damn. WHY did you rate it that, though?
>>
>>44742602
Ask tg for feedback and some cunt would post it for 1.99 within 1 min
>>
>>44742647
This is 5e thread
>>
>>44742830
No
>>
>>44742857
Some people think a number is worth something.
>>
>>44742647
You would want to make a thread asking about this, considering a lot of people will have differing opinions on how a Druid should come to be.
By default D&D, there is no explanation, you just are a druid, sometimes that involves being a part of a group of druids who teach you and initiate you within their circle.
Ultimately though, this is up to the DM and the campaign in question, so it's good to ask said DM if you're really unsure.
>>
Can a satire bard use both Dash and Tumble in the same turn?
>>
>>44742937
Yes, same as a rogue can dash twice on a turn.
>>
>>44742672
its at that to p of the gray sidebar on the right.

What there really needs to be is a asterisk or something that differentiates regular schmucks from actual game designers.
>>
>>44742760
>>44742777
>>44742794
Fuck it. Might as well write move all this shit from crappy note cards anyway. See you in a couple of dozen sleepless nights, 5eggots
>>
so is Mercer's Blood Hunter class up on the DMGuild just a reskin of that witch hunter pdf that was floating round?

and does anyone have that pdf?
>>
Quick, I need your rule lawyer skill
Can you use the Help action to give advantage on the ranged spell attack of a caster?
>>
>>44742997
Yes?
>>
>>44742979
Mercer updated the witch hunter to be the blood hunter and released all of it for free.
>>
>>44742997
Yes. The only restriction is that the person Helping has to be within 5 feet of the target. The type of attack the ally does doesn't matter.
>>
>>44743009
>>44743015
Thanks!
>>
File: 1436716761358.jpg (39 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1436716761358.jpg
39 KB, 233x233
Wait, so can we just post our mediocre but deceivingly well formatted homebrew for like 25 cents and hope some guy buys it for free Wizard Coinz?
>>
>>44743026
that's what I'm working on anon
I make homebrew all day now and I will soon swim in cents
>>
>>44743026
Wizards and DrivethruRPG take a full 50% cut though.
>>
So I can fix 5e AND get paid while doing so?

Sign me up!
>>
>>44742928
Will do. Thanks.
>>
>>44743071
Reeeee...
>>
Bard and Druid both need some love in the form of new subclasses. What kind of subclasses would you add to them, /tg/?
>>
>>44743202
>bard
>needs love
>>
>>44743202
I've thrown around thoughts of making a Dirgesinger pseudo-conversion for bards. They in were 3.5e and were basically necromancer bards.

Druids could do with a Blighter conversion, maybe not in mechanics but in flavor.
>>
>>44743202
Druid could get a "shaman" subclass. Dealing with the elemental forces of nature rather than just nature. For bard, I think a "magic assassin" could work. Throw in some rogue-like features for stealthy daggerplay, and replace bard music with some kind of self-only effect that boosts either sneak attacks or magic attacks.
>>
>>44743186
so charge double what you want
>>
>>44743253
I think a bard assassin could be interesting, but there might be too much overlap with rogue. I guess the idea could be adding your bardic inspiration die to damage if certain conditions are met?

Maybe a really flourish-based assassin. Somewhat showy, always leaves a calling card.
>>
>>44743321
I imagine Jack the Ripper from the musical.
>>
>>44743202
I think the shaman could work as a druid subclass, taking the 4E shaman approach. I've been working at the homebrew of that for a while.

...I think bard is quite good for now with what it has, especially taking the new UA into account.
>>
>>44743202
How about more sorcerers that are actually bloodlines instead of this nonsense 'magic was around when your mother was pregnant' shit.
>>
>>44743632
Shamans and druids are pretty different things. How do you reconcile all those differences?
>>
>>44743813
You haven't named any differences, so it'd be hard to reconcile them without knowing what differences you had in mind. I've noticed a lot of people have different ideas of what a shaman is, though.
>>
>>44743813
There are less thematic differences than between a druid and a nature cleric, and nature clerics are already damn close.
>>
>>44743894
A bit of a topic change, but are nature clerics fun and or good? I feel like they're the least played cleric class behind maybe trickery.

I did have a nature cleric villain for a little while, but he was killed way earlier than intended. Didn't get a chance to use him too much.
>>
>>44743835
Well, fundamentally, a druid tends to nature and the balance for their own sake. The natural world needs to be preserved because it itself is important.

Shamans, by contrast, deal with nature spirits in order to take care of temporal problems. If someone is sick, that's the result of an affliction that can be treated by bargaining with the spirits. The game you hunt is scarce? Commune with the spirits of the animals to find out why they're upset and work out a deal that gets them back where they should be.

Druids are also heavily associated with the physical--animals, plants, and so on--while shamans deal primarily with the spiritual. A druid will weep because a tree is felled and seek vengeance on those who harmed it, while a shaman will have to deal with the fact that the spirit of that tree is pissed and is causing all manner of problems.

What a lot of this gets down to is that druids aren't actually accountable to specific entities. They do what they do in the name of nature, forsaking the world of civilization in order to protect the natural world. Shamans, meanwhile, are accountable on two fronts. They bridge the spirit world and the mortal world, belonging partially to both and wholly to neither, and they deal with individual entities on both sides of the equation.

If you want to think of druids as the clerics of nature, shamans are closer to warlocks. They make deals to get things done, they don't just get power from devotion and reverence.
>>
>>44743920
I meant in theme, not in mechanics. Sorry, don't know how good nature clerics are.
>>
>>44743926
So you refer to thematic differences. I guess I don't see that as an issue at all because I've played with a lot of player druids, and I can't remember a single one that actually played their character as a legitimate guardian of the balance, or as someone who wept when they saw a tree fall. Or gave a damn about some greater order of druids.

But, part of 4th edition's shaman wasn't just that they consulted natural spirits for guidance and power, but that they were actually carrying out the will of the spirits of the natural world. It's certainly true that the shaman focuses on the spiritual side of things while the classic druid is more focused on the physical embodiment of nature, but I hardly see those things as completely irreconcilable.
>>
>>44744027
Wildshape makes absolutely zero sense to me on a shaman.
>>
>>44744089
Are you a WoW player, perchance?

Shamans turning into animals had been a thing for a very, very long time.
>>
>>44744089
That is correct. If that was the approach one would take to shaman (and I'm not saying it wouldn't also work as a variation on the nature cleric), replacing the Wild Shape feature with the Spirit Companion would be the logical choice.
>>
>>44744089
You get wildshape at the same level as you choose your circle, so I could see it swapping out wild shape uses for a spirit companion summon thing.
>>
>>44744089
The skinwalkers would like a word.
>>
>>44743926
>>44744027
Spirit pact warlock?
>>
I'm thinking of making up a PDF for a more...interesting crafting system that I originally brewed up for Exalted 3e. Mainly, it would let D&D handle projects beyond making weapons and armor, such as shelters or furniture, in a comprehensive manner. It would also give a bit of variation on crafted items, with rolls determining possible mods up to +/-2.

Thoughts?
>>
>>44744239
I think the more complex and granular your homebrew is, the less people are likely to care, talk about, or use it. That's just the basic gist of people's attention spans, especially to "unofficial" products. But if you think getting such a system together would benefit your group and that people might find it interesting, by all means.
>>
>>44744089
Shamans have always turned into and/or utilized animal spirits in one way or another, although i could definitely see them being more limited in the forms they could take, having to make contact with a spirit.

Shamans lose access to the wild shape feature and instead are able to form a connection with animal spirits. When you gain this feature choose X number from the Spiritual Companion table. After each short rest you may attune with one of your chosen spirits, gaining the bonus listen on the SC table. In addition you may (wording for essentially wildshape) into that type of animal, or summon the spirit into physical form for time equal to (wildshape time), (wildshape times per day) per day.
>>
>>44744120
>WoW
But shamans turn into wolves in WoW
>>
Should you write for DM's Guild?
Probably not.
https://letsyouandhimfight.com/should-i-post-content-on-dms-guild/

(i am not the author)
>>
>>44744156
Skin-walkers were witches, not shamans. And, yes, there is a difference.

Of course, these days, most responses to skin-walker will be "hahaha i wouldn't worry about it," but still.
>>
>>44744330
Isn't that druids?

I have only played WoW for a week about a decade ago.
>>
>>44744287
On most occasions, it turns crafting from "okay, you did it" into "think about what you're making in-game, roll 5-10 times, ask DM to do math."
>>
>>44744377
Nah, shamans get to turn into ghost wolves. They can't fight like that though, it's just for fast travel. Druids are the ones who get to turn into animals and fight.
>>
>>44744338
I'm...not actually understanding what his complaint is. He seems awfully fixated on the purity of his ideas, unsullied by anyone else daring to want to interact with them.
>>
>>44744338
>whiney cunt doesn't understand how selling things work.

Nothing in that contract is out of the ordinary or excessive.
>>
>>44744338
What I get away from this is: be really sure you only want to sell and distribute a thing through DMs Guild before you put it on there. Don't put your Darling Pure Homebrew World on there, put it up for sale somewhere else.
>>
>>44744338
Eh, I'm not seeing anything unusual there. You're giving away your IP to Wizards in exchange for part of the profits they'll make from it. His examples seem to mostly be around other people writing about your OC DONUT STEEL in a way you disagree with,and if you can't tolerate people writing about content you no longer technically own your shouldn't be giving up your rights to it in the first place.
>>
>>44744432
Pretty much. He wants to be able to legally make money off selling fanfiction but still retain all rights and reservations.
>>
>>44744432
Well, broken down into a single post, if you write for DM's Guild:
1. You can't repost that material anywhere else if it contains any DnD IP at all.
2. You can never take that right back.
3. Anyone else can use that work in their own writing, for sale. So if you invent Bob the Mayor as an NPC, and you make one really good adventure with him in it, there's nothing stopping anyone from making a dozen shitty adventures with Bob the Mayor in it.
4. Related to above and probably doesn't deserve its own point - also means that you don't get a cent for any Bob the Mayor work that's not your own writing.
5. If you plagiarise Bob the Mayor, you're on the hook if WotC gets sued.
6. WotC can put your work on sale at any time (meaning you get less for it) and can also stop selling it any time they want. None of these revoke their earlier rights.

So basically, the main thing is - if you write for DM's Guild, you can NEVER (within a reasonable time frame) get the rights to that work back if you ever wanted to publish it yourself somehow. It now belongs to WotC.
Unless you're on the hook for copyright/IP fraud... at which point, you're on the hook, not WotC.
>>
>>44744466
>Don't put your Darling Pure Homebrew World on there, put it up for sale somewhere else.
Especially since they clarify again and again that only FR is allowed on DM's Guild.
>>
>>44744547
...so, don't write material for DM's Guild if you already had a book deal lined up?

Because that's all I'm seeing here.
>>
>>44744554
>Especially since they clarify again and again that only FR is allowed on DM's Guild.
That makes these decisions much easier
>>
So, if someone publishes Forgotten Realms: Book of Erotic Fantasy on DMG, does it become canon?
>>
>>44744089
>>44744027
>>44743926
Not those anons, but I see Shamans as ones who communicate with the spirits of the dead (most of the time) and otherworldly sources to divine knowledge and perform healing. They only have a small affinity to nature, nowhere near to the degree of a Druid. Spirit mediums first.
Druids directly interact with the spirit of nature, flora and fauna. They specifically deal with both the body and soul of the natural living world.

Shaman as an offshoot from a Druid... making shit up on the spot here... they'd still have the Wild Shape to become CR1/4 Beasts, but then their Shaman archetype would let them use Wild Shape to channel the skills of dead sapient creatures - humans and the like that can communicate verbally.

The usual Wild Shape would have him adopt the physical stats and natural abilities of an animal.
The "Shaman Spirit" would have him adopt all six attributes, skills of a willing spirit.

So say the Shaman finds some dead adventurer's corpse in a dungeon, senses the spirit and communes with the dead. The dead Wizard chats him up and the Shaman convinces the spirit to possess him both to assist the party and for the spirit to claim its vengeance against the creatures in the dungeon and find peace.

While channeling the Wizard, the Shaman gains both the physical and mental Attribute scores of the Wizard (only if higher than his own), gains access to their Proficiency, and access to a fraction of the spirit's spells.

Shaman can use any Cantrips and Level 1 spells that the spirit knows (expending his own Druid Spell slots of equal level). Beyond that, the Shaman can cast spells equal to half of his highest Druid spell slot, rounded up. To cast a Level 2 spell, the Shaman needs a L3 Druid slot, to cast a Level 5, he needs a L9 Druid slot.

Unlike a Druid taking the form of pretty much any beast he has seen before, the Shaman can only channel specific spirits that are present and willing.
Or something.
>>
>>44742283
Call it the Warlord, just to piss off the people complaining that there's no 5e clone of the 4e class. Plus the name already has roots in PoW.
>>
>>44744646
No
>>
If I had a book that was purely mechanical, sold it myself, and then made a version that included a guide to how to put those mechanics to work in the Forgotten Realms, and put it on DMsG, what possible legal ramifications would I be looking at?
>>
>>44742830
Any way to use this in openoffice?
>>
>>44744984
.docx and .dotx support in Openoffice is... iffy sometimes. Any custom Microsoft stuff gets broken all to hell.

Just pirate Office. It's super easy to do.

On another note, it turns out that I can't just redistribute the .dotx file because a bunch of the fonts I use are .otf and not .ttf--Word can't embed .otf files at all. I'd have to redistribute it with the fonts needed (which I might do).
>>
>>44744338
It seems like the only reason to NOT sell things on DMG is if you think you are going to get a better deal somewhere else. Admittedly, if you write a whole book of content and you have enough pull with a publisher to do something about it I'm not sure what you would being doing with DMG anyway, but that seems like the only time its relevant. Actually writers GTFO, amateur content creators stay.
>>
>>44745127
If you're doing mostly homebrew stuff, going OGL and actually just selling it through DrivethruRPG's normal publisher stuff would work better for you. Wizards doesn't get any of the rights stuff and you actually get a better cut (60% non-exclusive, 75% if you do DTRPG-exclusive content).

DMG is primarily for stuff that uses Wizards' IPs, which I feel they need to start stressing more and soon.
>>
>>44745148
Popularity is a factor as well, if you would sell twice as much content on something with the wizards logo, it doesn't matter that you get a bigger cut.
>>
>>44742979

He initially had to make it based on the Diesels character, but after the D&Diesel ep he was free to remove the branding from it and push the idea further.
>>
God damn it, being positive about this OGL/SRD thing makes me feel like such a fucking shill. Do you think WotC will actually pay me if I ask them to? I do genuinely think it could be a force for good so they'd barely even need to prime me on the arguments to use.
>>
>>44745582
It's all automated--there's no "if" or "ask"ing about it. You upload a thing, people potentially pay for it. You get half of what they pay for it. You can pay out at any time but only via Paypal, and each transaction costs $2 from the total (a pretty standard practice ime).

The question basically comes down to:
1. Do you have the ability to create something worthwhile that you're willing to publish on the DMs Guild,
2. Will people care that you do, and
3. Will people care enough to pay for it.

How this all actually works out is left to be seen.
>>
>>44742961
I like your sense of humor.
>>
>>44745672
He's hillaryus.
>>
File: 1451289574879.jpg (967 KB, 850x1322) Image search: [Google]
1451289574879.jpg
967 KB, 850x1322
>inb4 homebrew shit for final fantasy stuff
>>
>>44745687
I've already made some nice headway on the base Ivalice races and a few archetypes (mostly things that I personally like, like Dragoons for the Fighter class and Blue Mages for the Sorcerer class). Though obviously it could never be published, even if I do get off my ass and finish it, since Squenix doesn't have an OGL.
>>
>>44745868
Your Dragoon was shit, mate
>>
>>44745868
Just add some generic ass name to the classes.
>>
>>44744564

eh. If something you create becomes wildly popular for some reason, but ends up in some other dudes compendium that sells much better, don't get upset.
>>
>>44745650
I mean will they pay me to shill for them ya twit.
>>
How is the SRD actually used?

It just looks like the MM and the PHB without any subclasses or subraces, and then the one tiny thing about race format, plus legal shit
>>
>>44742830
I made the original and this is quite a bit better with the styles and additional options (mine only had normal text options, no tables or stat blocks etc). If you want to submit it there I'd allow it.
>>
>>44741796
Ideas to work with:
Fey origin Sorcerer
Mechanus origin Sorcerer
Elemental/Geanie origin Sorcerer
Elemental domains Clerics
War wizard
Primus as a Patron for Warlocks
Extra tanky paladin
Monk wot4e fixed
Ranger paths that work
Psyonic paths for Rogues and Fighters
Spell Barbarian
>>
>>44746668
Druid Shaman
some fighting crazy tits patron for warlocks
something for bards
>>
>>44746445
3.5 was similar
>>
First time DM here, reading through the starter set adventure.

How should treasure with a monetary value (e.g. a jade statuette worth 40gp) be handled? are they just for added flavor and can be abstracted into money right away, or should the players keep notes of all valuable but otherwise useless trinkets they find?
If they note the items down, should they be told the monetary values, or will they have to haggle with townsfolk to get their money's worth?
>>
>>44746821
I like to keep some of the stuff for style.
But yeah, art and gems are sold/traded for their base price, mostly with no problem and done during their downtime.
>>
>>44746821

Unless it's monstrously valuable they should be able to sell it for it's full value to most any kind of merchant they meet.

If it's worth something in the thousands then you might tell them that they need to get to a large settlement to find someone willing to buy it off of them.
>>
>>44746821
Also trinkets can be sold, but how that goes is up to you.
Is it rubish? Nobody will buy that shit.
Is it magical? Yeah, I guess you could sell it, you could add some fun stuff to it, like the item not working with the new owner and he demanding reembursemnt.
>>
>>44746821

>If they note the items down, should they be told the monetary values, or will they have to haggle with townsfolk to get their money's worth?

Accurately discerning the value of an item is an intelligence check.

If they do correctly guess the value they should be able to sell it for the full value relatively easily, if they don't know the right value then a merchant might shortchange them. Let them haggle with the merchants if they want to, if they don't then don't bother.
>>
>>44746821
It really just comes down to what your players like. You can try to make them haggle with merchants and if they find that kind of RP fun then continue. If not then just skip over that part and let them exchange it for full price as soon as they get to town.
>>
>>44741796
>myconid playable race
>better warforges
>brawler/puglist subclass for fighter/barbarian
>draconic patron warlock
>Barbarian equivalent of EK
>insectoid playable race
>strength-based monk
>drunkmaster "drunk monk"
>viable monk that isn't praise the sun
>paradin and ranger subclass oriented more towards spellcasting than martial fighting
>Martial druid that isn't built around wild shape
>halfling that isn't a shittier elf
>less broken half-orc/elf and tiefling
>viable genasi
>bard college of culinary arts
>fucking warlord
>sun paladin
>modern magic sourcebook
>>
>>44741796

How's about an Arcane Spellblade class that doesn't choke on dicks
>>
I am now scouring the tg homebrew threads for things to pass off as my own work im the dm guild.
>>
>>44746840
>>44746821
They shouldn't be able to find jewelers and art dealers in a small town. Some people might accept them as barter at face value, but there's no guarantee, and also you can't divide such objects for smaller expenses, e.g. you couldn't lop a corner off of a painting to pay for a night in an inn. I'd make the players keep track of individual art objects until they are at a time and place where they can exchange them for cash.
>>
>>44746914
>Warlord
Maybe a fighter that has superiority dices to use on his allies?
>ranger and paladin with more spells
A ranger that gets features from druids and a paladin that gets features from clerics?
>Sun paladin
how so? Sounds homebrew as fuck.
>modern magic
check the UA
>drunkmaster drunk monk
open hand with alcohol
>barbarian equivalent of EK
Yes, this.
>Pugilists for fighter/barbarian
Would be nice, but unduable till lvl 3.
>>
>>44747219
>Ranger
picks a terrain from druids, that is also his terrain, and get those spells
>Paladin
Gets domain thematic spells?
>>
>>44747163
Oh, of course, but that shouldnt get in the way of the game flow, never. Buying shit mid game and negotiating can be boring as fuck.
>>
>>44747219
>modern magic
>check the UA
I think he wants an entire sourcebook detailing how to play D&D in a modern setting.
>>
>>44747163
Even a small town would have a baron or a mayor they might be able to persuade to buy something fancy but not obscenely valuable thing.
>>
File: file.png (242 KB, 600x225) Image search: [Google]
file.png
242 KB, 600x225
I want to start a campaign based around 5 typical antagonistic characters trying to scam humans and heroes. Who do I cast as the gang?

Frank is obviously a goblin and I'm thinking about making Charlie a gnoll. Maybe Mac could be an orc and Dennis and Dee would just be dark elves or something.
>>
>>44742241
He meant the wizard archetype for artificer. Very potiony at low levels
>>
File: TieflingMale09.png (2 MB, 1000x1149) Image search: [Google]
TieflingMale09.png
2 MB, 1000x1149
does this tiefling look cool or gay
>>
>>44746668
>Fey origin Sorcerer
It's in the PHB. You know it is.
>>
>>44747380
Little of both.
>>
>>44747380
Why not both?
>>
>>44747380
Like a cool gay.
>>
>>44747380
gay as hell
>>
>>44746914

>Monk paths focused on a single weapon type like spears and the like

>Trap-master rangers with highly availible magic based around creating pitfalls, stone spikes and so on.

>"Elemental sage" druids who are better Wot4E monks because full casters, focused around traveling the world and mastering the elements through enlightement that leads to some form of semi-immortality.

>Spell archers that can choose from a list of special class restricted enchantments that are applied to their projectiles mid combat through bonus actions and last ( ranger level / 2)d4 turns round down.

>Alchemist class that uses the int or wis modifier to determine the level of magic effect a potion/pill/poltuce will apply with focus on using fire magic both for concoctin and for combat.
>>
>>44747415
oh
>>
>>44747380

Gay scale: 78/100
Cool scale: 56/100
>>
>>44747380
Turn those five wrist belts into one wrist belt, and switch to a straighter pose.
>>
>>44747436
> x but like y
>>
>>44747380
2/3 Freddie Mercury
1/3 Shaggy Rogers
>>
>>44747497
oh good
>>
>>44742120
>implying Dread necro is a wizard archetype

It's sorceror you dolt.

Either way having an awesome undead army is a lot harder in 5e especially when you have to cast reanimate dead every fucking day and its one of my biggest issues with it.

I mean I suppose you can have as large of an army as you want by just casting animate dead every day in multiple slots but eh
>>
>>44747381
Warlock?
C;mon, dont you want to play with a guy, whose grandpa fucked a fairy?
>>
>>44747682
>half-elf
>feylord warlock
Done and done.
>>
>>44742120
>>44747630

The people wrote 5e were clearly not at all interested in giving players good tools for creating controllable monsters.

Summoning and necromancy are both fuck-awful to the point where it must have been an intentional design decision. Even polymorph survived the transition more intact.
>>
>>44747748
Would it break the game if I used 3.5 rules?
>>
>>44747238
Why would it? You buy and sell shit during your downtime, not in the middle of a dungeon. It provides PCs with something to do who would otherwise be waiting around for the spellcasters and crafters to finish doing their thing.
>>
>>44747312
>Frank is obviously a goblin
You're kidding, right? He's a troll.
Dee would be some kind of harpy, and Charlie would maybe be a drow sorcerer who thinks he's a wizard, but his spellbook is not good
>>
>>44747493
not anon, but why so salty?
>>
>>44747436
>Spell archers
Rangers?
Or do you want a path for wizards that practice with bows instead of swords, in the bladesinger case.
>>
>>44747765

Maybe?

I mean, the obvious problem is that monster AC basically doesn't scale at all as CR increases, so even low level monsters can get in damage against high level enemies.

I'm honestly not sure, I'd have to try it.
>>
I'm working on a musket/bayonet using class, any suggestions on how to make guns not god fucking awful?
>>
Would it be too OP if I took "summon monster" condensed it to one spell and let them cast it at higher levels?
>>
File: 5db34672-cb43-11e4-_871803c.jpg (32 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
5db34672-cb43-11e4-_871803c.jpg
32 KB, 620x413
Ok, so lets make this clear.
You create an account, start shitting off homebrew shit and might get paid for it?
Is it really that simple?
The floodgates have been opened?!
>>
>>44747765
>>44747748
The issue is less that you get monsters, and more that you're using one action to create an NPC with actions of its own.
Summoning and necromancy break the action economy.
>>
File: MoonElfWizard05.png (413 KB, 391x512) Image search: [Google]
MoonElfWizard05.png
413 KB, 391x512
i dont give a hoot about homebrew, i just wanna kiss a cute elf dude on the lips, and shhhh maybe even more but shhhh
>>
>>44747836
thats pretty much what it would be in 5e. Probably going something like
It lasts for a number of rounds equal your spellcasting mod or some shit.
level 1, something with CR of 1/8 that cant swim, burrow or fly. or some cr0 thing that can do one of those things
level 2 1/8 that with special movement or 1/4
3 1/2
4 CR1
5 CR 2
6 CR 3
7 CR 4
8 CR 5
9 CR 6

and some other bullshit limitations, so it can never be used to be op as it was back in 3.5.
>>
>>44747748
>Summoning and necromancy are both fuck-awful to the point where it must have been an intentional design decision.
Conjure Animals begs to differ. Summoning 8 22hp horse-sized bats for an hour as a third level spell is pretty great.
>>
>>44747904
Hi thatguy/girl!
>>
>>44747911
Thanks for the free hombrew, dummie!
Now, I'll proced to format that and post it at the guild thing and get paid!
Soon I'll be swimming on cents!
Hahahaha, the stealing anon strikes again!
>>
>>44747859
Yes, soon we will be swimming on half-ghost races and stupid shit that made 3.5 a powerbuilding maxing game.
>>
>>44747864

>The issue is less that you get monsters, and more that you're using one action to create an NPC with actions of its own.

So the problem is less that you can get monsters and more that you can get monsters?

Most of the summoning spells are decent right when you first get them and then they fall off again, but with how the spells work it's actually less of an issue with the spells and more with the really limited amount of monsters to choose from.

Like, look at Conjure Elemental, when you first get it you can summon some pretty neat things, relevant things, but despite the option to cast the spell with a higher slot you can't really use that, because there's literally a SINGLE monster with the elemental type above CR 5 (except Genies, but they're way too high up so they can't be used either)

Once we get another Monsters Manual or two summoning might come into it's own.

And we need a fucking spell to summon fiends, not only for it's own sake but also because Planar Binding specifies that you can bind fiends, but there's not way to get a fiend to bind.
>>
>>44747914
Unless your GM decides that he gets to choose what you actually get and you waste a 3rd level spell slot summoning 8 regular-sized bats.
>>
>>44747998
But it doesn't mean that Wizards will stop making their own stuff.
We're just going to get GMs who go "no official homebrew shit", ones who go "homebrew's cool if you show it to me first" and the ones who go "basic player book content only", just like we always have and always will.
>>
>>44748005
>not way to get a fiend to bind
You encounter one in your adventures. My GM always let us do personal quests for shit like that, just one or two mini-sessions over Skype in between our big group sessions.
>So the problem is less that you can get monsters and more that you can get monsters
I think we're misunderstanding each other here.
What I meant was that if the sorcerer does well in combat on his own, and the fighter does well in combat on his own, the sorcerer will have the advantage anyway because he can summon a monster. Even though the monster is mediocre in combat on its own, it's still doing its own attacks, on its own actions, on its own targets.
>>
>>44748005
UA has got demon summoning spells but no devil ones
>>
>>44748055

>I think we're misunderstanding each other here.

No we're not, the joke is that "Getting a monster" implies something that can act on it's own, so the distinction is unnecessary.

Also, the action economy problem is pretty minor in 5e.

Not only does casting Conjure Elemental take a full minute, it also requires your concentration which is a resource so absolutely vital to casters that losing access to it gimps them hardcore.

Just the concentration bit means that summoning really isn't that big a problem in terms of breaking the action economy, the caster is forsaking his ability to buff or use his best control spells to get a monster that isn't THAT powerful given the level he needs to be to get it.

The only way I see it being a problem is if you're running a high level campaign and the caster is willing to waste a serious amount of money on Planar Binding.

>>44748074

Seems like a strange distinction to make, why not just let it summon fiends?
>>
>>44748109
>casting Conjure Elemental take a full minute
A minute you can spend casting before starting combat, or even before getting in sight of the enemy.
>it also requires your concentration
I always thought that was just during the casting which, again, can happen before initiative. If you're doing the concentration check for the entire combat I guess you're right and getting a monster isn't all that bad.
>>
>>44748109
Each demon had it's own spell you would have to learn. It seems they were just made for BBEGs not PCs.
>>
>>44747682
> wild magic
If that's not fey-flavored, I don't know what is.

Your grid-filling bullshit is why 3e became such a mess.
>>
>> not that anon
> replies to obvious bait
Lying is bad, thatAnon.
>>
>>44748109
>>44748161

>each demon had it's own spell you would have to learn. It seems they were just made for BBEGs not PCs.

That's also a bit of a shame given how much worse it makes those spells compared to the summoning spells in the PHB, not to mention the material component cost and the shitty charisma save stuff.

I wouldn't even use them for a villain, if I wanted to do this strange "villain loses control of his summoned demons" stuff then I'd just make something up that was less clunky.

The spells don't even seem properly thought out, why do they last an hour when you're guaranteed to lose control before even a minute has passed?
>>
What exactly is the significance of the srd/ogl? Open licensing of 5e? So anybody can make 5e stuff now? Why would wizards do that?
>>
>>44748186

>3e became such a mess

But 3.5 didn't become a mess.

3.5 STARTED OUT as a mess and only became less messy as time went on.

Seriously, can we dispel this myth that content bloat is what ruined 3.5? Core is THE most broken part of 3.5, no discussion, the later content was much better written.
>>
>>44748245
So we can get Pathfinder 2e
>>
>>44748245

>Why would wizards do that?

Because they're taking a cut.

Also, Wizards is releasing books at a fucking snails pace and even they've taken notice of the fact that people WANT new content, the lack of content is literally the biggest problem 5e has.

Open licensing allows them to at least put a bandaid on that problem and to drum up some good PR by looking like the good guys.
>>
What do people think about concentration? It's good to stop two dozen buff spells going across the whole party before every big fight, but is it too limiting when you can't cast half your spells while concentrating?
>>
Great, now my 5e books are worthless and I'm going to have to switch to inevitable PF2e to get any players.
>>
Are death knights a homebrew class?
>>
>>44748391
Sure, why not?
Everything goes.
>So, what you will be playing as, player 1?
>A human goblin with the angel background
>Excuse me?
>you heard it right shithead.
>>
>>44748391
In D&D they're more like a kind of monster, basically liches with swords.
>>
How would you go about making combat encounters for a first level, single player?

My boyfriend is really new to D&D and wants to do some one on one sessions to ease him into it (and honestly it sounds more fun than us sitting on our computers).

He wants to play a sorcerer, but I'm concerned that he'll just get one-shot by enemies at level one. Should I go the 4th edition route and have 1hp minion enemies? Should I focus on 1v1 encounters? Should I force him to tag along with a DM PC?
>>
I planning to do a fighter archetype that revolved around carrying around a cannon or other small siege weapon, but I want to expand it and open it up a little more.
I was thinking of making it a Sapper kind of deal, where they can make powder charges for different kinds of bombs and clear obstacles easily and shit, thoughts?
>>
>>44748360
I think it's fine. With spell slots you're only really fucked if you choose to learn and prepare nothing but concentration spells, and even then you still have cantrips unless you intentionally sabotaged yourself again by not taking a single damage-dealer. Are there even enough of them available that you can do that?
>>
>>44748360

I love it.

It's basically the perfect solution to the caster problem.

The real problem is that they went a little too far in nerfing a lot of the spells when concentration on it's own is basically enough to keep casters in check.
>>
>>44748524
It only takes 300 XP to get to level 2. He should be able to earn that much through skill checks and roleplaying before he even gets into his first fight. If you're that concerned give him a fighter buddy to soak up the hits or start him off at higher level.
>>
>>44748248
I'm not talking about bloat; I'm talking about hard rules doing the work of thematics.
>>
>>44748524
Try and support stealth and ambushes more often and maybe give him a more powerful then normal familiar. Try and stay away from monsters that can CC him.
>>
>>44748524
With one-on-one DMing, I tend to focus a bit more on the RP aspect to ease the player into the world and provide some thoughtful challenges.
Once they have established some enemies/friends I figure out a way to simulate a dungeon experience with some of those NPCs or their associates as 4e style enemies or allies.
The final encounter always being the potentially fatal one.
>>
>>44748524

DM PC is almost certainly the most elegant solution.
>>
>>44748573
>The real problem is that they went a little too far in nerfing a lot of the spells when concentration on it's own is basically enough to keep casters in check.
So much this. I love the concentration system in theory, but then they made half of the concentration spells just not worth using at all.

I would think them being concentration would mean they're allowed to be powerful.
>>
>>44747810
No i want the magic using ranger to not suck.
>>
>>44748640
>>44748618
These are both good points. I could reasonably have him start at level 2. I was going to start off with an encounter where an NPC is going to be with him, so that should make things easier.

After his first encounter there's going to be a lot of opportunities for roleplaying and stealth. I'm finalizing the story I want to tell, but I'm pretty proud of what I've got planned.

I'm a little concerned as well because this will be my first 5th edition DMing situation. All the other times I've DM'd its been 4th edition.
>>
So what exactly gave Wizards the idea that 2 extra 3rd level spell slots was a fun level 20 capstone ability?

Even the level 18 ability is better, being able to use a level 2 spell as a cantrip is much, MUCH more impactful than being able to cast a few more level 3 spells.
>>
>>44748360
It's a good mechanic. Limited resources are the way you keep things from getting too crazy which is why action economy is so tight (all actions are either a normal action or a bonus action, no free actions allowed). Concentration is a flavorful thing that provides the limited resource necessary to keep casters (who by nature can do basically anything) in check round to round.
>>
File: Wizard capstone.jpg (276 KB, 686x776) Image search: [Google]
Wizard capstone.jpg
276 KB, 686x776
>>44748776

Forgot muh image
>>
>>44748013
Well, that's not actually what the rules are.
That's like saying 'fireball is overpowered because the GM might decide it does 100d12 damage'.
>>
>>44748013

Are you dense?

Giant Bat is a beast in the Monsters Manual.

It's the size of a horse.
>>
>>44748776
I feel like at level twenty you should be throwing around fireballs and stuff without second thought.
>>
>>44748776
It's also extra spells prepared, which isn't nothing I guess.

We all know the true wizard capstone is level 9 spells.
>>
How would you handle someone plane shifting all the time, or similar spells that can completely derail an adventure? Just improv? But what if they shift to some plane I know little about?
>>
>>44748915
Ban plane shift
>>
>>44748846

>We all know the true wizard capstone is level 9 spells.
>spells

Implying you'd ever bother to prepare anything but Wish
>>
>>44748977
Which works until you can't cast it any more.
>>
>>44748915

I'd argue that once a campaign reaches the point where the characters can even use Planeshift the use of such shouldn't be enough to derail the campaign anymore, any foes they're fighting should be formidable enough to deal with it.

>But what if they shift to some plane I know little about?

Download Manual to the Planes and spend 10 minutes skimming all the planes, if someone planeshifts somewhere and you aren't confident that you could just make something up then ask for a 2 minute piss break and speed read the relevant chapter.
>>
>>44749019

And why would that ever happen?

You're never gonna use any of the uses that force the roll to see if you can use it again.

You're gonna use it as a get out of jail free card by having every 8th level and below spell in the game prepared into one spell slot and to secure your party against death by casting Clone for free for every party member.
>>
>>44748807
>>44748819
Does no one remember the couple of weeks when /5eg/ blew up over Conjure Animals and how everyone seemed to think that the GM had the final say on what you get?
>>
>>44749067

GM the has the "final say" in everything in his game.

But if he's gonna ignore the rules to gimp you over something that's not even all THAT great then he's just a twat.
>>
>>44748807
>Well, that's not actually what the rules are.
Actually, it is: https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/sageadvice_july2015

>Other spells of this sort let the spellcaster choose from among several broad options. For example, conjure minor elementals offers four options. Here are the first two:
>One elemental of challenge rating 2 or lower
>Two elementals of challenge rating 1 or lower

>The design intent for options like these is that the spellcaster chooses one of them, and then the DM decides what creatures appear that fit the chosen option. For example, if you pick the second option, the DM chooses the two elementals that have a challenge rating of 1 or lower.
>>
Do NPCs helping diminish any of the feeling of accomplishment you have when you complete an encounter?
>>
>>44748524
You should explain to him that D&D is a group activity and does not work one-to-one. If he wants to get familiar with the game without playing (which you should emphasize is not necessary), have him watch some recorded sessions on YouTube.
>>
>>44749508

They sure CAN do that.

Just fudge the shit outta the rolls and have the NPC take a mostly supporting role.
>>
>>44748524
Scarlet Heroes was made for this exact situation. It's an OSR product though.
>>
>>44749508
>be the GM
>fill a combat scenario with armed guards in addition to the fuckton of NPCs present
>realize how much of a hassle this will be while not being worth it for the players
>slowly pick them off one-by-one
>players don't quite notice
>surviving guards get engaged in combat when it finally starts
>get cleaved in twain
It probably can, yeah, but it's way more fun when the opposite happens.
>>
>>44749482
Well shit. I stand corrected.
That wasn't stated very clearly at all.
>>
>>44749654

>That wasn't stated very clearly at all.

Try "It wasn't stated, at all"

It's also lame.
>>
>>44749664
Well, it doesn't specify that you get to choose unlike some other spells.

But no one is actually going to read it that way.
>>
>>44749782

It doesn't state that the GM should choose either.

And since no summoning spell has worked like this in any previous editions of D&D it was in no way a reasonable assumption to make.
>>
>>44749585
Is that any good? I've read bits of the Red Tide book and liked it, but never new it was part of its own system until looking up Scarlet Heroes
>>
>tfw you will never have a group and a dm as awesome as those in Critical Role
Matt Mercer is a fucking boss
>>
>>44749933
They are also professional actors so obviously they are going to be skilled in something that is 90% acting.
>>
>>44748218
>why do they last an hour when you're guaranteed to lose control before even a minute has passed?
So that they last an hour when you lose control of them. It's the opposite of conjure elemental. Instead of losing control when you lose concentration, they lose the concentration requirement when you lose control. Until then you could just dismiss them by breaking concentration.
>>
>>44749920
Scarlet Heroes is incredibly good for its designed purpose which is letting a single PC equal a 3-4 PC party with very easy to understand rules.

It's on the OSR trove if you'd like to check it out.

Also this is me being biased, but I really truly appreciate the bestiary on this thing. It's much better compared with Red Tide. As a Southeast Asian, seeing local monsters and and reading about weather patterns and customs that are similar to mine made me really enjoy the default setting.
>>
>>44749964

Yes, but why would anyone USE the spell when it evidently a punch of pish?
>>
>>44748915
It requires a tuning fork attuned to the plane to cast. They can't just go somewhere that doesn't exist.
>>
>>44749061
You gotta prepare power would kill for those pesky demiliches though.
>>
>>44750031
>what kind of fork is attuned to the plane you're traveling to
>attuning fork
>>
>>44750031

What the fuck does "attuned" even mean in this instance?

How do you attune something to a plane, is it hard to do?
>>
>>44749796
The GM has the stats for the monsters. It doesn't say you should open the MM and look it up.
>>
>>44750023
I don't know. Not the question I was answering.
>>
>>44750090
Maybe it has to be crafted in the plane or from substances from the plane? Then be injected with magic from the plane somehow?
>>
I'm late to the 5E scene, is it possible to play a summoner type class?
>>
>>44741796
Hey, question about the Open Game License that's kind of confusing me. The Player's Handbook is designated as Product Identity. Does this mean that I cannot reference page numbers in the PHB without violating the Open Game License?

I.e., I can't say something like "you select a bonus feat of your choice, provided you otherwise meet the prerequisites, as outlined on page X of the Player's Handbook"?
>>
>>44749933
>>44749963
I enjoy Critical Role, but sometimes it gets too hectic and you can't hear what the fuck is going on because there are a million players in his campaign.
>>
>>44750090
It means whatever the DM wants it to mean so that the party can never go to a plane that the DM doesn't want them to go to. They literally cannot go somewhere you couldn't think of. First they ask for the fork so you know to get ready.
>>
>>44750099

>The GM has the stats for the monsters

That fact doesn't imply that the GM is the one picking the monster.
>>
>>44750161

Not really.

I mean, you can play a conjurer wizard, but you're only ever gonna use one summoning spell, and you won't have access to it until you're level 9.
>>
>>44750163
I wanted to ask this about the ToEE player supplement. Wanted to reference spells in it.
>>
>>44750169
Yeah but as someone who is new and already dealing with a bullshit group whose DM refuses to play 5e because it's "too casual" for a group of new players and no one really roleplays, it makes me extremely jealous. And that's if this group will make an allowance for me to even play with them as I go back to uni and give me a call on Skype...which they are saying is too much trouble.

;_; Matt, rescue meee
>>
File: elfman and robotman.jpg (164 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
elfman and robotman.jpg
164 KB, 612x792
About damn time SRD. Now someone less lazy than me bring out the sci-fi gadgets so I can finally run a remake of Expedition to Barrier Peaks!
>>
Is there a more concise way of creating and modifying monsters for 5e?
>>
>>44750602

Not really.

If you wanna make a new ability that isn't just copy and pasted from something else then you're basically on your own.

It seriously makes me miss 3.5 and having a hundred million monsters to use or refluff
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.