[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The goddess gives you a pocket dimension >She offers to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: S7wEabU.jpg (479 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
S7wEabU.jpg
479 KB, 1200x801
>The goddess gives you a pocket dimension
>She offers to put a city of your choice inside this pocket dimension
>>
A city of my choice? Like lifting a city from where it is and putting it in there?

Honestly I wouldn't wish that on any city, it's fuck them over something fierce.
>>
Detroit.

I will never visit this pocket dimension.
>>
>>44738301
London.
You're welcome, Britain.
>>
>>44738357
>London.

How long would you wait before entering it to loot stuff?
>>
>>44738301
Kandor.
>>
>>44738301
>"Los Angeles"
>"Now, toss that shit into a hole and never let me see it again."
>>
>>44738425
Never. It would be a sacrifice worth making.

'bout a week.
>>
>>44738353
I wonder how much that impact national crime statistics? I'm assuming a lot, but I'm too lazy to actually crunch the numbers.
>>
>>44738301
Beijing

Then laugh as China falls apart.
>>
Auckland can fuck off into a mini dimension.
That or Delhi.
>>
>>44738301
>She offers to put a city of your choice inside this pocket dimension
More detail. What does this mean exactly?
>>
Tokyo, next I need to get a Godzilla monster and I'm set.
>>
>>44738301
Detroit, so no one else has to deal with that shit.
>>
>>44738301
Ask to design my own city of adventure in the pocket dimension. Think Venice but sectioned into three tiers with the taller buildings forming interconnecting bridges/streets with each other, beneath the canals are underwater dungeons/sewers systems filled with monsters and treasure. Install myself as mayor with magical contructs as enforcers. Charge other adventurers a nominal fee to enter the city and dungeons respectively, all the normal fees for using facilities, and a percentage of the loot they acquire. Achieve immortality with the profits.

Somewhat lofty, but if the goddess tells me no I'm fine with just their blessing or something.
>>
>people ragging on Detrot

I love Detroit. It's like a post-apocalyptic theme park.
>>
>>44738301
Mecca.

Where is your Allah now?
>>
>>44738301
Am I the god of the city?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.