[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adventure Thing Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Adventure Begins.jpg (54 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Begins.jpg
54 KB, 550x413
Welcome to Adventure Thing Quest! A quest thing in a slight tabletop fashioned after basic dnd. Make a decision based on a situation and roll a 1d100 to establish priority. Last time for the pilot of said quest, Adamar, a young elf prisoner escaped after a chaotic raid. To protect his skin he dawned a dead guard's leather armor, and ran into reinforcements outside of the prison who came to investigate.

Here's our stats:
Level 1
Strength 5
Dex 10
Const 7
Int: 12
Wis 14
Cha 9
AC: 8
Weapon: Club
>>
"Adamar? Definitely an elven name...damn you and your complicated and different names. Only your first name?...Whatever is the case, I'm sure you're the only one with that name. We don't get that many elves around here, in fact you're probably the first elf we hired in months.

"Since you're new here's the rundown. Elves around here are troublemakers, don't you be one of them. They're known for selling magic illegally. Magic around here is illegal in this county without a permit, hence why we still have people who wish to practice magic in the privacy of their own homes. We actually had an elf just sent here if I recall...for whatever reason I don't know. Anyway get yourself some rest, go to the town south and tell them Manuel Narger sent you. You'll get access to living quarters."

You are now free from the dungeon, and are free to do whatever. A notable destination is to the south in the town. East and west house planes and a thickening forest respectively. To the south...seems to be nothing.

>Where to, elf?
>>
>>44735935
To the East!
>>
>>44737115
You go east! The captain behind you remarks of something, but you can't quite hear it as you walk past him. With your weapon at your belt, and wearing some spiffy armor, you're off to the races! You are indeed quite frail, so combat needless to say will be tough, but for someone such as yourself who was able to best his way out of a prison at the very least stand a chance.

The plains are wide yet, nothing can be heard but your own footsteps and the occasional wind gust. It is midday, the sun at its highest point with a light breeze to accompany it's rather negligible heat. You look around, the prison you came from too far out, yet the village is still somewhat in view. You are reasonably elevated. In front of you is a small cabin beyond repair, to the right is declining slope that leads to wherever. The choice is of course yours, and you're still close enough to the village to hoof it there may you see it fit too.

>What do, elf?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>44739151
Search cabin
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>44739191
Knock on the door of the cabin
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>44739151
Loot cabin
>>
>>44739314
You step up to the cabin and knock on the door. No response. The wood on your knuckle felt old, and terribly rotten. You knock again, no answer. In response as you prepare to leave the door slowly opens into the cabin before falling over.

The cabin itself was in fairly bad shape. Cobwebs were nearly on every corner, with dust on most surfaces that didn't have any holes in it from expected wear. The inside was still damp from last night's storm, with the roof in near shambles.

"Who's there?" You heard a voice shout from seemingly underground. You immediately hear thumping, but you don't know where it came from!

>What do, elf?
>>
>>44740249
>Give him your name, ask where he is
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>44740249
Identify myself.
>>
>>44740279
Seconding
>>
>>44740309
"Adamar! A guard working for the prison!"

"Which one?"

"..."

"You don't even know, do you? You just call it 'prison'." The footsteps rise further to ground level, before a small hatch opened up on the wooden floor. "...Oh..an elf! I should've figured by the name." In the hatch entranceway stood a rather nicely built elf, his eyes beginning to dawn wrinkles, and his face beginning to grow some stubble. He wore a brown shirt and loins, both of which had small holes spread throughout.

"Nice to see an elf, one that hasn't gotten into trouble. They all usually disappear once they get seen. The name's Vaemal, Vaemal Thramath. What brings you to Vernvil fellow elf?"

>Well, elf? Whaddya say?
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>44741314
>"No clue. I just woke up in that dungeon a few hours ago and it has been a crazy ride ever since."
>>
>>44741385
"A dungeon, huh? Oh! The prison dungeon? On guard duty right? They work you day and night and expect you to wake up the next morning to work when you're already a step ahead! I hated that job. It was boring and tiring, but luckily I was able to garrison in the village just south of it, with this being...uh...well my home. They don't have space down there in the barracks so I came here...it's...better this way....I apologize for rambling, what brought you here? Or are you perhaps not from this country?"

>Well, elf?
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44742442
>"Obviously not. I'm from the elf country. Of Elvington."
>>
keep alive until afternoon
>>
>>44744996
I'll try to keep this alive
>>
>>44745608
I'm back baby

me as in the other voter, not the qm
>>
>>44748659
bamp
>>
>>44749752
it's afternoon
OP pls return
>>
I'll tag along, thread seems like a good one
>>
>>44742576
"You sound not so sure for those who have Elven blood, or have these people around here crippled you out of your heritage?! Surely you haven't forgotten your motherland, Trahimen, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have. People come from nay lands and forget their origin. I seen it in people who hailed from bordering lands, not just you, but quite frankly you're better off. So I ask again my blood friend, what brought you here? And as your superior that's an order! C'mon I won't bite. Be honest."

>What say?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44752667
"I'm here because my current mission requires a decent weapon"
Show him your club
"This won't cut it"
>>
>>44752667
>>44753018
this
>>
Survive for just a bit longer.
>>
>>44756757
i believe in u opie
>>
>>44753018
"That's standard issue for someone of your position, I don't see the problem with your current equipment. If you want something better you're gonna have to earn it...Wait a second, you're here because you need a decent weapon? No one knows I'm here, I mean no one. When they asked me for if I'm okay with accommodations, I just said I know a place and left it at that. No one, and I mean NO ONE even would've thought I squabbled here, and they won't tear it down either. Oh no, they know better than to tear down this place. This little rat hole has some history. I'm sorry to say, but I have nothing for you here, nor do I wish to feed into whatever ill intentions you may have, coming here to scavenge for weapons like an old criminal. If I were you, I would leave and never mention of my residence here. Begone!"
>>
>>44758274
>What do elf?
>>
>>44758317
Rise
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.