[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one player in your role playing group who ruins all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 590x750
>that one player in your role playing group who ruins all of your games and also every other social activity with stupid forced inside jokes, shitty puns, middle school-tier humor, pop culture references etc.
>all of your friends are friends with him so they laugh at his bullshit as if it is the most hilarious thing in the universe
>it becomes one big embarrassing autistic circlejerk and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>44735661
Have you ever thought that maybe you're the problem?
>>
>>44735661
i'll just pretend this isn't simple autismbait for a while

>there is nothing you can do about it
if you think of them as friends, what's stopping you from talking to them about it

or, you could just recognize you are too different in tastes/humor to hang with them anymore and leave them be

then again, this must be bait, so whatever, i bit. happy?
>>
>>44735661
Paul?
>>
>>44735661
You only have one player who does that?
>>
>>44735661
You're the problem, step off 4chan for a few months so you stop seeing all normal human interaction as "cringeworthy reddit-tier circlejerks" and stop being averse to humor that isn't meme twitter screencaps or images of cartoon frogs
>>
>>44735803
Seconding this, I think OP is just overexposed to meemkultur
Or baiting i dunno
>>
>>44735803
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>44736015
I think he's paraphrasing a general sentiment. It's a mistake of course, like saying literally when it's actually figurative.
>>
>>44735661
Wait, this isn't /v/? I legitemetally thought I'd accidentally opened /v/ when I saw this thread, no joke.
>>
>>44735773
>>44735863
>5 replies
>l-lol it m-ust be b-bait my serious thread only got one r-reply
>>
>>44735661
>stupid forced inside jokes, shitty puns, middle school-tier humor, pop culture references etc.
You mean /tg/ in a nutshell?

Because it sounds like you'retalking about /tg/ in a nutshell.
>>
File: flander's parents.jpg (15 KB, 320x242) Image search: [Google]
flander's parents.jpg
15 KB, 320x242
>>44736671
never made a thread, bruh

now, if you care to read, i did offer a serious response anyway, so it's not a complete waste of a post.
to which i add, what have you tried, OP?
>>
>>44735773
What is autismbait?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.