[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-quest opinion gathering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hi there.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
hi there.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1200
Hey, anyone who's interested in quests. Care to give me some feedback on what you like? I've got a forms up and I'd appreciate if you would fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U7O3KJs1QHu2UXfJoaJkEu3KHSamjjCe_s2NZCZDfYg
>>
Please kill yourself and/or never come back here.
>>
bump, got some good feedback, but I want moar
>>
>>44732448
The quest thread general exists for a reason. Please ask there instead of creating additional meta threads.
>>
>>44732682
oooh! Was not aware that existed, thanks. How do I find it, searching the catalog has failed me.
>>
>>44732448
Please, no more quests. There are way too many as it is, and they're all terrible.
>>
>>44732889
But I must quest, it is written.
I'm just trying to make one that's NOT terrible by asking first.
>>
>>44732926
>Is it /tg/ only in the sense that you're using the dice roller?
>Is it [flavor of the month anime] Waifu Quest?
>Is it smut?
>Does it involve a redeemed succubus in any way, shape or form?
>Is the premise something to the tune of WHAT IF [well known good character] WAS A BAD GUY?
>Can you actually write with decent spelling and grammar?
If the answer to all but the last is "No", you're probably fine.
If the answer to
>>
>>44733104
>Is it /tg/ only in the sense that you're using the dice roller?
I prefer using my own dice.
>Is it [flavor of the month anime] Waifu Quest?
Disgusting
>Is it smut?
That has no place at any good tabletop
>Does it involve a redeemed succubus in any way, shape or form?
Ten foot pole isn't long enough
>Is the premise something to the tune of WHAT IF [well known good character] WAS A BAD GUY?
I roll my own characters
>Can you actually write with decent spelling and grammar?
If four years of college have done anything right
>>
>>44733199
You a drawfag OP, given the content of the survey?
>>
>>44732752
It's only allowed on weekends.
>>
>>44734502
Though there's #QMC and #ques/tg/enerals on Rizon's IRC server where a buncha different quest runners on /tg/ frequent
>>
>>44734557
But let's be real; the faggots in #ques/tg/enerals have pleb-tier taste and rarely talk about quests and in the #QMC everyone acts like they're superior to you. It's autism and anyone sane should stay away from it and just run/play their quests in peace.
>>
>>44734661
Quests are a nice little sidething to read after a long day of work.
You go to /tg/, open a quest and just read what this random faggot has been up to. Sometimes it is the climax of the entire quest, sometimes it is all about preparing/haggling, but most of the time it is watching a collective thought process develop and adapt to the given options.
it's my guilty pleasure
>>
>>44734502
Actually, that's self-regulation and nothing else. Back when we had the mod who, according to rumors, had a vendetta against a QM, banning quest general thread on a variety of made-up-on-the-spot reasons was one of the things the mod did. Once the mod was kicked out and quest general returned it restricted itself to weekends due to reasons unknown to me.

It is not a question of being "allowed" this or that, as mods do not communicate with the userbase. What they do and why they do is a mystery to general public, beyond what they might write to the explanation box when they ban someone.
>>
>>44735063
Any quest general created during week-days will be deleted.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.