[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asshole Chapters Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
File: TheSubjugatorslite.jpg (168 KB, 900x635) Image search: [Google]
TheSubjugatorslite.jpg
168 KB, 900x635
This thread is for celebrating all the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the Astartes. The chapters who realize that a couple thousand civilian losses really don't mean anything in the grand scope of the Imperium, and that abiding by codes of etiquette and honor is nothing but a waste of precious time.
>>
File: Marines_Malevolent.jpg (20 KB, 250x345) Image search: [Google]
Marines_Malevolent.jpg
20 KB, 250x345
>>44730585
So... This thread is about the Marines Malevolent then?
>>
These fucking assholes, the Minotaurs, probably moreso in their pic related first incarnation.

Whatever the fuck is wrong with their geneseed, it turns them to a degree of berserker that even khorne-affiliates come to respect, and nowadays they're used as a blunt instrument of the imperial senat to squish rebellious elements of other chapters. They operate mainly as a whole chapter. They WILL personally slaughter most of the stuff that stands between them and their objective, rage-stampede style.
>>
File: Original_Colours.jpg (44 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
Original_Colours.jpg
44 KB, 400x541
>>44732352
Forgot pic
>>
>>44731727
Too easy.
>>
File: GreyKnightTriumphant.jpg (92 KB, 879x845) Image search: [Google]
GreyKnightTriumphant.jpg
92 KB, 879x845
Can we agree that these guys are kind of an exception?

They had this whole "witness-elimination" thing going on, fluff- AS well as rulewise. Though I'd argue they don't do it out of dickish pragmatic careless thinking. I could imagine them actively disliking those acts, but deeming them absofuckinglutely necessary, considering the kind of threat they're facing. They just want to absolutely elimination Chance of Chaos-contamination.
>>
>>44732514
Eh, I liked it when that wasn't as heavily emphasized. Sure, the Grey Knights are ruthless, but they don't have to be super Team Killers of Heroism all the time.

Minotaurs are where it's at. I like the idea of the High Lords of Terra using a Space Marine Chapter as their personal tool against forces within the Imperium who won't play ball.
>>
File: Dark_Angels_-Matt_Bradbury.jpg (15 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Angels_-Matt_Bradbury.jpg
15 KB, 250x310
Would the Dark Angels fall into this category?

Haven't they sacrificed entire imperial worlds to xenos and heretics to hunt down a single member of the chapter's Fallen?

The small chance that if they didn't do this, the inquisition might find out and purge them all, but still. You'd thoughts?
>>
File: Master_of_the_Forge_Xerill.jpg (274 KB, 694x964) Image search: [Google]
Master_of_the_Forge_Xerill.jpg
274 KB, 694x964
Iron Hands, to a degree. They share the emotionlessness of the AdMech. Back when WD ran the chapter approved article-series (was that the Name?), when IH had their run, the accompanying short-story depicted an IH Marine heartlessly shooting a loyal soldier who kept ducking away in cover, overwhelmed by fear, disgusted by his ineffectiveness.

Was it like that during the HH too, or did they slip so much into the heartless-machine vibe in the time after? I'm asking cause I don't quite get Ferrus Manus, if he would be the kind of guy to sanction such an act or not. Don't know much about him, just that Guilliman and many others loved the guy for some reason.
>>
>>44733003
I would have brought them up myself in A minute.

Fucking Dick Angels.
>>
File: Dark Angels.jpg (114 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels.jpg
114 KB, 500x688
>>44733003
>>44730585
>Drop Pod Lands

"We're here to rescue you!"
*space telephone rings*
"Hold on one second guys, sorry."
>"Yes.."
>....
>"Oh really...near Sidon IV you say...be right there!"

"Yeah, sorry guys, gotta run, heard about some Fall...
...fall
...uhhhh nice fall foliage that we just have to check out...yeah.....good luck with those Tyranids though, I'm sure you'll do fine...just fine."

>Unzips drop pod
>>
>>44733016
Almost thought that guy was wearing sunglasses for minute there
>>
Pretty sure I remember blind rage-induced collateral damage being mentioned in relation to the Flesh Tearers.
>>
>>44730585
>Liars and the dirty dirty cheats
Did... Did you just reference a Taylor Swift song for an Astartes thread? Not mad, just genuinely curious if that was intentional.
>>
>>44733016
They became bitter after the heresy feeling weak and impotent that the legion was defeated so easily.
>>
>>44732514
> i need to borrow your blood to paint my armour
>>
>>44733781
What do you think, anonymous?
>>
File: 45953680.jpg (83 KB, 780x476) Image search: [Google]
45953680.jpg
83 KB, 780x476
>>44730585

A friend of mine had a pretty cool Space Marine chapter, they were all done up to look really operator-esque. Fluff was that they were a naval Chapter, who preferred to fight with lance batteries and nova cannons as opposed to boltguns and chainswords.

Pic related was their standard response to ground engagements, regardless of any Imperials who were danger close. He fluffed any of the ground engagements we played as elements of his chapter conducting alpha strikes on ground-to-orbit weapon installations, made for really fun games and campaigns.
>>
File: Asmodai.jpg (461 KB, 584x788) Image search: [Google]
Asmodai.jpg
461 KB, 584x788
>>44733003
You have to make sure your Chapter can function before you go off defending the closeted heretics that failed the Emperor by needing the Space Marines to rescue their worthless, unprepared hides in the first place. We've talked about this at length in the past initiate. See yourself to the Apothecarion for a geneseed purity test, then report to me for double duty cleaning the Latrinorium.
>>
>>44731727
A chapter so scummy the AdMech straight up refuse to resupply them.
>>
>>44735149
do space marines even poo in the loo?
>>
>>44733646
To be fair, they don't really have much of a choice in the matter, what with all of them having some form of the Black Rage thing. In fact, compared to the other chapters in this thread, they're not that bad, at least they try to avoid fighting near other Imperials
>>
>>44735365
I don't recall any Indian themed Chapters, so yes they do when they're not clad in power armor.
>>
>>44734179
you know just enough to paint a few wards would have worked, and not needed them to die
>>
>>44735438
>no gurkha space marines
shame desu
>>
>>44735502
Gurkha are Nepalese.

Now Sikh/Akali space marines...
>>
>>44735502
Gurkha Space Marines would be terrifying
>>
>>44732688
That actually makes the Minotaurs sound more like bitches.
>>
>>44735415
>>44733646
Its a pretty devastating mutation that makes them extra bloodthristy. And it keeps getting worse over time. More and more of their recruits are succumbing to the Black Rage. Most of their chapter is less than 200 years old.
>>
>>44735524
>nepalese
>take common hindu names
>worship kali
they are pretty much rajputs with curved knives.
>>44735524
>akali space marines
lamenters m8
>>
File: DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg (41 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
DidSomebodySayPurgetheFallen.jpg
41 KB, 400x360
>>44733080
>Would the Dark Angels fall into this category?
What the fuck did you say about the Lion, you little servitor? Lion El'Jonson graduated top of his class in monster hunting and has been involved in numerous secret raids on his own home planet, and has over 300 confirmed team-kills. He is trained in autistic warfare and is the prime primarch-puncher in the entire Imperium of Man. Your chapter is nothing to him but another group of friendlies to team-kill, and he will wipe them out with savant-like precision the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Great Crusade. You think you can get away with saying things like that over the webway? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting The Rock and your fortress-monastery is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Unforgiven, heretic. The non-codex-compliant Unforgiven that'll team-kill the pathetic little thing you call your chapter. You're fucking dead, traitor. Lion El'Jonson could be anywhere inside The Rock at anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his flowing mane. Not only is he extensively trained in the use of hair-care products, but he can also slay a Great Unclean One with a single smile from his pearly white incisors. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "loyalist" heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Chaos-tainted Fallen. I will spam plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heretic.
>>
>>44733016
They got better after they defeated the Daemon Prince of Slaanesh that was created from Ferrus's death and the collective bitterness of theirs and repressing their emotions.

They are still THE FLESH IS WEAK, but now aren't so douchebag towards others.
>>
>>44733016
Well, Ferrus always one of the biggest dicks among the Primarchs.

He admitted to being able to stop the suffering and infighting of the Medusan clans, but didn't because it made them stronger.
>>
File: Bgh5e6j.jpg (87 KB, 562x552) Image search: [Google]
Bgh5e6j.jpg
87 KB, 562x552
>>44736176
this copypasta again...
>He is trained in autistic warfare
It never gets old.

This needs to become a regular thing on DA threads.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.