[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey guys I just read/watched X >the whole fucking adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: eric.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>hey guys I just read/watched X
>the whole fucking adventure is the exact same plot as X
>>
>hey guys I read on the internet about X
>the whole fucking adventure is the memery version of X
>>
>>44726247
>Hey guys, I just read a shitpost
>The whole fucking thing is complete shit
>>
>>44726247
great job!
>>
>>44726247
X = X so yeah that would make sense
>>
>>44727246
So wait, you HAVE to put whatever you just experienced into your campaign?

If you go and have a shit will there be a scat there, because X = X?
>>
>>44726247
>hey guys i read /tg/
>entire campaign has cringy shoutouts and references
>>
>>44727274
lmao the bear has disguise
>>
>>44726247
Fuck the group is up to me. Next thing they notice is me using TNG episode plots
>>
>>44727246
Can you prove that x=x? Mathematically, that is.
>>
>>44727263
X=Hobbit
I just read Hobbit.
The whole fucking adventure is exact same plot as Hobbit.
>>
>>44727302
X = the hobbit
The DM just read X
The next session had the exact same plot as X because the DM is a shitlord
>>
>>44727328
This is a completely different statement. It's just that you didn't grasp the cutting-edge comedy in the other anon's post. Relax and have some tea or something.
>>
>>44727341
This it /tg/, the OP is obviously talking about /tg/ related things.

I did grasp the poster's misconception, I was just trying to point out he was being dumb.
>>
If it's a good plot, who cares?
>>
File: 1440735005917.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440735005917.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>it's Chrono Trigger
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.