[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is masturbating to Emperor heresy? I think it's a sing of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: a_c0b0725b.jpg (38 KB, 200x264) Image search: [Google]
a_c0b0725b.jpg
38 KB, 200x264
Is masturbating to Emperor heresy? I think it's a sing of endless admiration oh how much I would give to experience his mighty cock and have his blessings spilled all over me.
>>
>>44707609
Nigga, you gay.
>>
>>44707643
It's not gay if it's for the Emperor.
>>
>>44707680
Quick! Fuck those slaaneshi priests.

But sir, that's heresy.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

It really is a get out of gaol free card.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the emperor would be a lousy lay?
>>
>>44707746
Unless that is your kink most people would find fucking a corpse to be unpleasant.
>>
>>44707609
Its probably not EXPLICITLY heresy because of new worlds where the local faith plays up their god's virility needing to be brought into the imperial creed and convinced they've been worshiping the emperor all along but the standard theology is definitely going to disapprove of it.
>>
>>44707746
Is there a stereotype for autistics and sex?
>>
>>44707609
Probably not at an imperial level.
>>
>>44707609
Its an age old question that creates great argument within the church
>>
File: 1423834440075.jpg (48 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1423834440075.jpg
48 KB, 400x302
>>44707760
Where do you think we are?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.