[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Legolas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: legolas_fangornforest.jpg (27 KB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
legolas_fangornforest.jpg
27 KB, 400x528
Thoughts on Legolas?
>>
They picked a good actor to portray him I thought, but he had no real place in the Hobbit movies.
>>
>>44705519
This.

Fun to watch and he did his part well. Just that his part wasn't needed.
>>
>>44705470
no
>>
>>44705587
maybe?
>>
>>44705722
kinda?
>>
>>44705722
I don't know?
>>
>>44705739
CAN YOU REPEAT
THE
QUESTION
>>
>>44706178
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
>>
I am conflicted. Elves are for rape. And it isn't gay if it is an elf. So are male elves still for rape?
>>
>>44706197
It's okay, all elves are female. Even the males.
>>
Legolas had dark hair and buffer complexion according to Tolkien though.
Anyway point is he should've been "the elf" more than "comedic ninja with superpowers". My opinion is more or less
>"a red sun rises", acute sight
Good
>walking over snow
Good because lighter tone here and there is important
>soloing an Oliphant with ninja skills
Not good
>having random elves in Helm's Deep battle so Legolas isn't the sole representative to the elves' point of view about mortality in general
Not good
>>
>>44706692
>>walking over snow
>Good because lighter tone here and there is important

You realize that was in the books, right?
>>
>>44705441
Elf/10
>>
>>44705441
Prefer Tauriel tbqh
>>
I've never been a huge fan of Tolkien elves, what with their extreme skill and immortally, especially that part where Legolas kills hundreds of people and Gimli killed like 3.
>>
>>44705441
Good show for elfkind. It's been a very long time before everyone remembered that Elves are supposed to just be better than everyone by default, they've been the butt of so many jokes and 'toned down' to be a player-character in so many games and books that you forget where they came from.

Tolkien elves were divinely stronk and fast, but in his original books there wasn't a space to show that off very well; It would be beneath them. In a movie, though? The kung-fu ninja matrix elf who can do it all with a smile is a perfect archetype to remind people about what a hundred years of martial training can do.
>>
>>44705441
What about longlas?
>>
>>44707067
gimli won the kill count competition you dolt
>>
>>44706197
Wow, you managed to collect both of the dumbest elf memes in your post. Maybe you should stop posting forever.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.