[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is more Xenophobic, the Imperium of Man or the Daleks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 570x570
Who is more Xenophobic, the Imperium of Man or the Daleks.
>>
daleks

don't accept any form of mutation, and would've succeeded with their mission of omnicide if it weren't for dr asspull
>>
Daleks
>>
>>44699932
I've never heard of Daleks before and have no idea what they are but my inner-Ultramarines says that if there's anything in another universe then the Imperium of Man can beat it.
>>
>>44700521
>I've never heard of Daleks before
>"who is more Xenophobic" means "who would win in a fight"
>inner-Ultramarines
>>
>>44700521
>if there's anything in another universe then the Imperium of Man can beat it.
I wish I wasn't on my phone. Everyone pretend I posted a picture of the Sailor Senshi laughing. Or any of the other settings we've determined on multiple occasions to be stronger than the entirety of 40k, not just the Imperium.
>>
>>44700521
This is literally the worst post I have ever seen on /tg/. Everything in it makes me feel bad.
>>
>>44699932
Daleks.
The Ecclesiarchy might preach the holy nature of xenocide, but the Daleks live for it.
>>
>Imperium
Accepts certain mutations, allows subservient races to an extent, and initially tried to ally with the Eldar.

>Daleks
Born from a genocidal war, created to wage and perpetuate genocidal war, take enjoyment from acts of genocide and the EXTERMINATION of anything non-Dalek. Hell, Daleks willingly commit suicide if they believe they aren't Dalek-y enough.
Literally every action Daleks take is in an effort to further their existence and aid in the genocide of non-Dalek life forms.

Who do you think OP?
>>
>>44699962
Remember when the Daleks rebelled against Davros and all the other Daleks because they gained a portion of Time Lord DNA?
>>
Daleks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.