[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm unfamilliar with the system, but what's the appeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I'm unfamilliar with the system, but what's the appeal of Maid RPG? You play as a maid, ie. a private housekeeper and... then what? Do you compete with the other players over who can clean the most rooms?
>>
The point of MAID is to be as retarded as possible.
>>
Maid RPG is a silly comedy game of over the top hijinks. It is about the anime version of maids, with everything that entails.

It's also amazingly well designed, for what it wants to do.
>>
>>44693627
Go to suptg and look at the character generator. That should tell you what sort of game Maid is.
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 494x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 494x371
>>44693627
Who can milk the master the fastest.
>>
File: 1448448325962.jpg (643 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448448325962.jpg
643 KB, 1280x720
>>44693762
Lewd
>>
If you want a good view about the Maid RPG, you should watch the Maid RPG oneshots on the yt-channel itmeJP. Straight up grown men playing a stupid comedy game.
>>
>>44693660
Does that mean you can play a campaign of Emma - A Victorian Romance?
>>
File: typical maid game.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
typical maid game.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>44693627
It's actually more like Darkest Dungeons where everybody rolled a Sparkeldog Mary Sue character and they're all locked up in the dungeon forever on an eternal mission.
>>
>>44693866
No.
>>
>>44693627
Well with a bunch of friends we are doing a maid meeting. Basically for shits and giggles.

So Maid RPG fills that idea in the form of a pen and paper game. For some laughs for laughs sakes.
>>
>>44694090

Maid RPG is a fantastic shits and giggles game. It's one of the few games where rolled stats actually works, because having a low stat can be just as fun/funny as a high one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.