[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordo Malleus Meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 45
File: inquisitorial seal.png (3 MB, 2312x3584) Image search: [Google]
inquisitorial seal.png
3 MB, 2312x3584
Hello, fellow Ordo Malleus Inquisitors. Welcome to our Centennial Ordo meeting.

For those who are new, or didn't attend the last Tricentennial meeting, don't shoot the Xenos witches. they are the Ulthwe and Harlequin representatives. We're hear to figure out the best way of fighting Chaos. we can kill each other later.

First order of business, is the increased Tzeentchian activity in the last few decades. Some of you have interesting ideas on how to fight it. Now if you'll open your folders to page 3 we'll begin...
>>
>>44692843
I... Malleus? Oh, Throne.
I thought this was a meeting for the Ordo Sepulturum.
>>
Excuse me sir, inquisitor Heimrich Singenverd here, Malfian Sub-Sector. I have a question about xenos delegates, i wouldnt like to say the H word here (we might summon our less reasonable collegues fron ordo hereticus), but should we really discuss pur weaknesses in front of enemies?
That said im really concern about demonic activities in my sub sector. It seems like demonic summoning has become much common theese days. Seriously, do they also have manuals? It is no concidence i fear
>>
>>44693149
If it was any other Eldar, and we were dicussing any other topic, I would agree. They hate the Ruinous Powers just as much as we do, and our worlds falling to Chaos is almost as bad for them as it is for us. There is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>44692843
>they are the Ulthwe and Harlequin representatives.
YOU WOT M8T.

You are hereby in custody until such time inquisitorial conclave decides your further fate, "inquisitor".

Would my right honourable colleagues lend me a hand in apprehending this heretic?
>>
>>44693877

Damnit, Bobbus, sit your ass down. We're all tired of your puritan ramblings.
>>
>>44693901
sheesh, you. It's only cool when I do it. And most people have some common sense to consort with xenos in secret because otherwise you get your ass handed back to you by an eversor.
>>
>>44693901
Hankicles, please, don't cause an issue between the puritans and radicals.
>>
>>44693901
True, we are already few in numbers, so calm down eweryone... on the other hand, can't we at least put some sunglasses and fake mustaches on thouse "guests"?
>>
File: c2b.png (673 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
c2b.png
673 KB, 680x680
>>44692843
i have reports of a backwater world in the segmuntum tempustus that has regualry fightst off warp incursions, though they are unverified
>>
File: StrikeSquadGreyKnight.jpg (133 KB, 592x624) Image search: [Google]
StrikeSquadGreyKnight.jpg
133 KB, 592x624
>>44692843
Grey knight representative here. Just got back from slaying an uprising of nurgle daemons on Luntia IV, led by a score of tratior astartes chosen. They had over five centuries of combat experience according to our analysis. Purged the lot of them. Had to get my armor scrubbed with holy disinfectant. How do we stop our fellow astartes from turning? And what is Your will?
>>
>>44694180
That is an excellent idea!
I shall dispatch my cell to procure the disguises immediately.
>>
File: UlthweDisguised.png (7 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
UlthweDisguised.png
7 KB, 77x78
>>44694180
If you think other members of your species will be fooled by this disguise, then you Mon-keigh are stupider than we thought.

You may be pleased to learn that the star you call Fcukhge (which will explode into a hypernova in 23 of your years) will no longer release a gamma ray burst in the direction of your home world (and two maiden worlds). The rotation has been shifted such that it will instead only hit one of your less important, albeit populated worlds.
>>
>>44694910
Well hello fellow inquisitor! thanks for help on that one...23 years!? better start packing my fortress now... im not leaving anything to those bloody magpies.
>>44694293
i was thinking about some HR things... we'll start with casual fridays, then maybe some trustbuilding. we need to show them that they have some real career oportunities if you stick to the God Emperor of Mankind.
As for the demons and cultists... we will fight to the and. In case the next uprising might be even a worse one let me write you a blank Exterminatus order.
Also i was always wondering what the poor people of our Empire find so appealing about nurgle.
>>
I'd like to call our attention to a more pressing matter. The freshly minted Inquisitor Barik Banaroth, though of high repute and sired by a most favourable master, the Duke Inquisitor Octavius Electius, word has reached my ear of Xeno conspirators, specifically the Eldar. What do our...guests, have to say of this?
>>
File: all for revenge.jpg (167 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
all for revenge.jpg
167 KB, 552x552
>>44693877
I'm venting the fucking air lock.
>>
>The Ordo Malleus
>Not a bunch of xenophilic heretic warp-dabblers
You're not Inquisitors. You're traitors.
>>
File: definitelynotadarkeldar.jpg (77 KB, 844x947) Image search: [Google]
definitelynotadarkeldar.jpg
77 KB, 844x947
>>44695334
>What do our... guests, have to say of this?
Would "just as planned" be in bad taste?
>>
You have all been found guilty of suffering the xenos to live, and thus been branded as Excommunicate Traitoris. Exterminatus is commencing as we speak. Sincerely yours, Karamazov.
>>
File: Grey_Knights_Heraldry.jpg (100 KB, 500x784) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knights_Heraldry.jpg
100 KB, 500x784
>>44695289
From our distinct, in depth, and deep anal-ysis of the peasants on the planet, we have found that they really seem to think that worshipping Nurgle will save them from wallowing hunger and ass cancer.
>>44695501
Give me the order and me and my bros will wipe this scum and his entire planet off the galactic map.
>>44695532
Don't make me hammerhand your FACE.
>>
>>44695584
Did the peasants mention their reasoning as to why worshipping the god of ass cancer should save them from ass cancer?
>>
*A inquisitor with bunch of SoBs break into the room and look at the "guests*
>>
>>44695671
HOL UP
>>
>>44695671
Sisters, while we are honoured by you presence, we kindly remind you that this is the Ordo Malleus meeting and that the Ordo Hereticus meeting is the red door down the hallway.
>>
>>44695671
your princess is in another cas.. I mean, your conclave is in another sector, inquisitor
>>
File: grey knights1.jpg (82 KB, 1117x670) Image search: [Google]
grey knights1.jpg
82 KB, 1117x670
>>44695626
They said by embracing the other forms of Nurgle's diseases they would be saved by the life threatening ones and the embarrassing ones like ass cancer. After further inquiry we found they also thought they would get cool toys like silly nurgle putty and pet flubbers.
>>44695579
Get this impostor hot head outta here.
>>44695671
*stares at SoB's breasts and bums, and wipes sweat from helmet.
>>
>>44695870
*produces copy of the imperial creed, reads while scowling*
'Thou shalt not covet the Sororitass, for they are devoted servants of the Almighty Emperor and are not for lewds. Amen.'
I feel this copy has been somewhat mistranslated.
>>
>>44695951
Not so Brother, my own copy reads just as yours does. Unfortunately.
>>
File: UlthweDisguisedLookUP.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
UlthweDisguisedLookUP.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44695334
that isn't even a complete thought
>>44695532
Get out, Druchii.

...How did you even get here?
>>
>>44695870
>Get this impostor hot head outta here.
I see the Grey Knights have taken the side of the heretics, very well, so be it. I hereby declare the Grey Knights Excommunicate Traitoris, to be purged immediately.
>>
>>44696024

Here here.
>>
>>44696020
I hitched a ride with the voluptuous ship of holier-than-thou Mon- Humans. E-Er, I'm also a Harlequin. Pay no mind to the spikes, dear. You'll rile up the lesser species.
>>
The fucks my flame pistol when I fucking actually need it.

*Rummages through his coat pockets throwing out random holy relics and ration wrappers* about*
>>
File: Sororita_hermana_miriya.jpg (73 KB, 485x929) Image search: [Google]
Sororita_hermana_miriya.jpg
73 KB, 485x929
>>44696071
>>44696024
Impostors will be not leave this room alive. Bar the doors. Heretics are back on the menu boys and girls
>>
>>44696123
You aren't wearing a mask. get out.
>>
>>44696286

"FINALLY FUCKING FOUND IT!"

*Indiscriminately fires flame pistol into the air with no regard for the multiple flammable parchments in the room*
>>
Greetings brother Inquisitors...and our Eldar guests.

Forgive me for being late, but warp storms were quite harrowing and my ten years old biomancer had to regrow an acolyte's arm because some dimwit forgot to fix the doors in the building and it cut it off.

I heard about the situation we're having here, so I managed to come up with a idea to fight the Tzeentchians, but I do not know how would you react to this.
>>
>>44696355

*Three codex's on daemons and one menial servant catches fire*

"They were probably heretical anyways."
>>
>>44696286
Good thing I'm not in the room but in orbit, bombarding your heretical gathering. Enjoy the daemons eating your soul, xeno loving scum.
>>
>>44696421

Eldar arn't guest their pest!

And any idea aginst chaos is appreciated.
>>
>>44696472

"Void shields bitch!"

"And who are you calling heretical?, I've been lopping off heretic heads before you were in diapers boy!"
>>
>>44696485
Very well, very fine.

Before I can tell you this dear brother, and all of you here in this room, let me ask you a question.

What is the first thing that comes up to you when you hear the word: BIOTECHNOLOGY.
>>
>>44696563

Heresy!But then again thats my first word when I think of alot of things, its just safer that way.

Nooo, but my second word is the 'cogboys' (mechanicus) its their job with gene splicing and such.
>>
>>44696553
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of you all dying down there.
>>
File: grey_knight.jpg (487 KB, 803x1200) Image search: [Google]
grey_knight.jpg
487 KB, 803x1200
>>44696424
someone call the janitor servitors to clean up this mess.
>>44696472
it's been accounted for you ship is being infiltrated by my brothers as we speak
>>44696563
speak humbly
>>
>>44696635

"Oooooooo, I'm telling the emperor when he gets back!Your going to be in so much trouble."

*Pulls out umbrella, pops it open in anticipation of a 98% chance of fire from the sky*
>>
>>44696632
Well the brother, and brother Grey Knight >>44696649, may I tell you about a revolutionary discovery that shook the Forge World of Geshoa.

Three centuries ago, a search party of Skitarii found something that stupefied the priesthood there and made quite an uproar of enormous proportions.

Functioning Biotech STC. And this is not something like in the chronicles about the Emperor when he was reconquering Terra from the local warlords. And it is also not something that was touched by Chaos nor being of Chaos origins.

Perfect. Uncorrupted. Powerful. These are the words that can describe this. Yet the Techpriests are not thinking about using it on a mass scale. No wonder since it's something new and uncharted even for the Biologis. But for now, they started with something humble.

I can say only two words: BIO. ARMOR.

I even have the documentation and schematics that the Tech-Priests gave me because they wanted the Inquisition to know about it. Only they and the Fabricator General of Mars know about this.
>>
>>44696912
Bio-armor you say... are you sure that's not from the hive fleet?
>>
>>44696912
This sounds extremely radical, in both senses of the word. How would this bio armor help in fighting tzeentch? Regardless of your answer we will leave it to the inquisitors in this room to decide if the stc is to be used, or purged.
>>
Order! Order! We're here to find solutions to the Chaos problem. Killing each other here is counterintuitive.
>>
>>44697066
I FUCK XENOS TO DEATH! I GAVE BIRTH TO HERETICAL CHILDREN! SO I SHOT OPEN MY OWN PENIS AND THE XENO CHILDREN WITH IT!
>>
>>44696974
No. It is not only the result of the STC, but the STC itself dates back to the Dark Age of Technology. The later times of this period to be precise.

It seems that the technology was supposed to be incredibly versatile, but its true potential was not fully realized.

Even now the Tech-Priests of Geshoa limit themselves to producing and perfecting Bio-Armor technology. It seems that they will do only this for millenia until its safe to create something more.

>>44697062
Some time ago Geshoa was attacked by a large Chaos Warband which was defeated by the Iron Snakes that were stationed there. They were chosen to test the bio-armor prototypes.

The results were...impressive. One can say that it surpassed the priesthood's expectations.

A whole company with the help of a depleted force of Skitarii managed to defeat a force twenty times their size. And I'm talking here about Chaos Marines only...and they had cultists and a small number of daemons with them.
>>
>>44694293
>How do we stop our fellow astartes from turning?
Make sisters of battle into Space Marines
>>
>>44697403
But brother Inquisitor, you know very well that Sisters of Battle cannot become Space Marines for extremely obvious reasons.
>>
>>44697219
Send me a copy of this STC, as its only fair for us all to have..copies to look over.
>>
File: Gkay.jpg (115 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
Gkay.jpg
115 KB, 381x423
>>44697219
Interesting.

I would recommend that Inquisitors be sent to anyone with knowledge of this, to not only verify your story but to test the STC technology's integrity. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust anything except the emperor himself. I also recommend a small group of grey knights to accompany them on their journeys in case there are... complications. All parties interviewed will be mind-wiped afterwords of course. These are only suggestions, but I'm sure the rest of the Ordo will comply. I would like other input into this matter as well.
>>44697403
Though we respect are sisters dearly, they are to remain an order apart from the astartes. In fact, their fury and dedication are the same if not greater than many astartes I have seen on the field of battle.
>>
>>44697144
...what?
>>
File: Bio-Marine.jpg (544 KB, 1300x1797) Image search: [Google]
Bio-Marine.jpg
544 KB, 1300x1797
>>44697499
>>44697535
The armor is still a prototype, and to be frank it looks like the stuff of nightmares due to its imperfectness and despite being free of Chaos taint.

For starters, the suit is heavily modified MK.IV Maximus Armor with organic elements that cover it.

Artificial muscle fibers, adamantium enhanced bone plating, bio-circuitry, a bio-reactor instead of a traditional reactor, and a miniaturized Machine Spirit similar to those found in Land Raiders to operate with the user and to oversee the functioning of the suit's systems.

The unique part is that it is extremely adaptable. Think like Tyranids, but slower. Depending on the user's combat style, personality and the intensity of the battlefield, the armor can change to suit the user.

Devastators gain heavy and muscular lower halves that allows them to move and shoot their heavy weapons. Assault Marines grow bladed spikes on their forearms for more aggressive fighting, while Tactical Marines had their visors shape in order to give them cutting edge in long-distance firefights.

But the best is yet to come. The suit dramatically enhances the marine's regeneration capabilities, and in critical situations it will go as far as even reconstruct the marine's body back to its previous condition.

Not to mention that when confronted with warp energies and sorcery, the armor immediately starts growing additional armored plating and becoming negative to the warp. Meaning that the marine becomes somewhat like a pseudo-Untouchable minus the discomfort and pain that sucha individuals cause to psykers. In extreme situations, the suit will sacrifice itself and turn itself into an armored cocoon to protect its wearer from changing into a some mutated abomination if warp energies are extreme.

Sadly, even this wonder armor has its drawbacks.
>>
>>44697219
It still sounds suspicious... But we cant just let suck an oportunity pass. We will need to send few more people to test it and then we shall debate if it trully is heretical or not. I personally smell some tzeenchian bastards in the air... Remember the last time we found "intact and uncorupt STC"? The tentacles were everywhere...
But im curious, how exactly is this bio armor, better then our current power armours?

Also... Can we have just ONE meeting without casual shootings, murder and accidental calling of exterminatus on our location. For Emeror's sake we are supposed to be the best of what huanimity has to offer. So try to use your brians more. Im getting too old for this shit...
>>
File: NothingHappenedAtCaliban.png (53 KB, 564x450) Image search: [Google]
NothingHappenedAtCaliban.png
53 KB, 564x450
*sits in the shady corner of the room silently and glares at everyone*
>>
File: Wolf_Priest_Voltar_the_Bloody.jpg (106 KB, 965x608) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Priest_Voltar_the_Bloody.jpg
106 KB, 965x608
>>44699849
*sits in the shady corner of the room loudly and drinks at everyone*
>>
>>44697992
+++Pardon me, representative of Ordos Minoris Machinum here.+++
+++My integrated scriptural interpretive cogitator has parsed this information 18 different ways, and it is still producing an output that indicates that your proposal is... less than completely loyal to the Creed, as it would involve the defilement of the perfect human form. I would kindly request that you submit this STC code to the Ordo Machinum so that we can analyze the data for daemonic corruption, and, if needed, techsorcise it.+++
>>
>>44699849
I DO BELIEVE I SAW SOME FALLEN... that way
>>
>>44697403
Well now that we're on that subject, we should allow our astartes to bone the sisters of battle between deployments to sway them towards staying on the good guy side, after all there is a lot of enticement to join chaos with the slaaneshi daemonettes.
>>
File: wew_lad.jpg (25 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
wew_lad.jpg
25 KB, 500x400
Brothers, if you allow me, I wish to share some concerns about a recent event. Should I remark that the Ordo Hereticus concealed this information from other institutions.

Months ago, an explorator fleet of the Adeptus Mechanicus unearthed some ruins in a backwater rocky planet, located on the Ghoul Stars region. They initially thought of an Eldar archeofacility, but dismissed this later due to further researching. The fleet had their own protection force, by the way.
After one month of work, ships from the Traitor Legions (the OH couldn't discover which legion specifically, reports were confusing) appeared out of nowhere and assaulted the Mechanicus establishment.
Two weeks later, Death Spectres reached the planet, and got some dire findings. The first was that, apart from the expected slaughter, some Chaos ships fled the space, even after securing the excavation site and destroying the Mechanicus forces.
The second was that some foul ritual was executed, but not finished, and the third, by analyzing the damage caused to the ruins, it seems that something bursted from the inners and escaped the planet, after killling the remaining marines.

I would like to hear some words on the subject matter, of both this council and our xenos guests too.

Old Ones ruins.
>>
>>44696291
Wait a minute Ulthwe-xeno, that spiky xeno aren't with you?!

Grey Knights, fetch this interloper right now!!!
>>
>>44703532
>>44703717
>Harlequins look at each other, nod, grab the Dark Eldar, and then run off
>>
File: UlthweDisguisedThinking.png (7 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
UlthweDisguisedThinking.png
7 KB, 77x78
>>44703532
Ancient seemingly Eldar civilization...
Where is this world? Could it be...
>>44704350
If they think if it is, then it must be.
>>
File: Exorcists_Battle-Brother.jpg (271 KB, 445x666) Image search: [Google]
Exorcists_Battle-Brother.jpg
271 KB, 445x666
Excuse me - I have just received a message from the Exorcists fighting the daemonic incursion in the Alztentlacta sector by way of an astropath.

The loyalist Planetary Defense Forces of the planet will not allow the Space Marines to land - they seem to have grown so paranoid that, in their fear, they assume our Emperor's Angels of Death are dreaded traitors.

How should they proceed? Attempting to fight the loyalists would drastically increase the chances that the sector would fall into enemy hands, causing a war on two fronts.
>>
File: you're_fucked.jpg (13 KB, 450x361) Image search: [Google]
you're_fucked.jpg
13 KB, 450x361
>>44704460
Something to tell us, eldar??

Your cooperation will be appreciated...

>>44704350
>Look at the running xenos and discreetly vox to someone
>>
>>44704705
It may be the ruins of of a facility belonging to the Old Ones.It seems the Harlequins have run off to find out. If it is, this may be useful in fighting the Necrons.

What do you know of the thing that escaped the planet?
>>
>>44697992
I am inquisitor Edwards. My fellows may call me a xanthite for this, but I would humbly request that my contingency of astartes be outfitted with these, they seem quite resilient for our efforts against the foulness of Khorne.

however, I must wonder, won't this organic armor leave astartes vulnerable to both Slaanesh and Nurgle?
>>
>>44704948
You would also be mad to allow this armor to fall into the hands of the great enemy.
>>
>>44705160
my understanding is that it is a part of these people, much in the way a gene seed is
>>
The only records we have are from orbital probes, since the Death Spectres promptedly destroyed the Traitor remaining auspexes in soil, and the Mechanicum ones were uncooperative, so they got destroyed too under suspected corruption.

The probes showed somekind of object, enshroudded by gas or dust, leaving the planet with incredible speed. Just after, the records were blurred due to some sort of interference, but we believe it was a distortion of the very fabric of reality, and then the ship disappeared of sight.

No one has sighted it throughtout the galaxy, since then, and we ordered the absolute silence about the subject.

So answer me, xeno: things are about to get fucked??
>>
>>44704797
>>44705301
>>
>>44705301
You foolish Mon-kiegh released a C'tan!
>>
>>44705396
I do not pretend to know much of xenos, but what I do know is daemons. A distortion of the fabric of reality could be a greater daemon escaping into the Warp - the gas and dust remnants of a physical shell it created out of the matter of the planet to hold it together until it reached the Warp.
>>
>>44705430
(Did Greater Daemons exist before the Old Ones went extinct?)
>>
>>44705485
(Nope. Warp Gods didn't come about until at least our middle ages.)
>>
>>44705430
You have an entire section of your inquisition that deals with other species (such as mine). If you do not believe my hypothesis, ask them.

This was almost certainly a C'tan. a reality altering being more powerful than a greater daemon, possibly approaching that of your emperor.
>>
>>44705396
>>44705430
>Looking at both, takes a lho stick of trench-coat and start lighting it

Maybe it could be something else??
>>
>>44705702
If you weren't already an Eldar, I'd say you were sounding heretical. If it is so powerful, why haven't we seen it strike somewhere since?

>>44705773
...If there is something that you have knowledge about that we do not, please, share it with us.
>>
>>44705867
Regaining energy perhaps? feeding on the nearest star maybe? How should I know how a C'tan thinks? Do you expect all species that are not your own to work together and think alike?
>>
>>44705867
In truth, I was just thinking if a "Old One", as the eldar put it, could have survived to these times. If not, something very related to them, a hidden creation that was locked down on that planet, maybe because it was too powerful. A weapon they couldn't control.
But these questions are for the Ordo Xenos. Our ones are: what the traitor marines wanted in that planet?? Our brother said they were executing some ritual, so what was it's purpose???
>>
>>44705953
Now I remember that I don't know what do you do in your craftworld, eldar. Mind if you tell us??

Don't be shy, we won't judge you.
>>
>>44706189
I walk the Path of the Seer.
>>
>>44706301
Thanks for the information.
If I can recall correctly, our Imperial Guard, and some Space Marine Chapters, have some infamous rumours about female eldar seers. Have you heard of them??
>>
File: bee46fe2b07fe0735c3511a1d16fcf82.jpg (709 KB, 1700x1671) Image search: [Google]
bee46fe2b07fe0735c3511a1d16fcf82.jpg
709 KB, 1700x1671
>>44699952
Why, I think I just saw some Fallen climb up your arsehole Radical. I fear I'll have to sodomize your with my Crozius. Don't worry, we'll send letters to notify your next of kin.
>>
>>44698229
Apart of the suit having all the capabilities of normal power armor, it has powerful adaptive capabilities and overall makes a marine far more resilient and harder to kill due to its regenerative abilities.

In some situations the suit even reconstructs, as mentioned before, the Astartes's body if they get any severe damage. Even going so far as to regrow organs and limbs on a cellular level if it has to.

>>44699939
Do not worry Techpriest. The priesthood of Geshoa are not even thinking about releasing this until its perfected. If it goes for the whole defilement of the human form, the armor actually has another function. And that is preserving the human form as mentioned earlier with the regeneration of whole limbs and organs of a user.

Problem is that the armor's abilities are linked to nutrients in its tanks and the fact that the organic parts of the suit tend to go into a heroic sacrifice in extreme situations and even devours itself to preserve its user and make him survive. And that means that regrowing the armor's fleshy elements over the mechanical ones is irritating.

Luckily the priests expanded the nutrient tanks and added a hibernation mode to it.

>>44704948
You can very well ask the Tech-Priests themselves since they are looking for more Astartes to field test the suit. The problematic thing about it is the whole synchronization with it.

One requires some time to get used to it...and the armor to get used to the user. On the other hand if the flesh of the suit has the user's genetic sample added to it, then the synchronization process is faster. Simply even wearing it for a long time and fighting in it helps in synchronizing completely.

And in case of Nurgle and Slaanesh, the Bio-Armor's immune system can automatically create a immunity to a disease or toxic element when it makes contact with the source. Thus a Plaugebearer will find itself in jeopardy when its main weapon cannot kill the user.
>>
Greetings, just a representative of the Ordo Xenos, I was hearing something about the Eldar? I can understand speaking of them but the rumors that they are among you fine members of the Ordo Malleus is alarming to say the least.
>>
>>44705160
Do not worry brother, for the Machine Spirits of these suits react...aggressively towards anything Chaos related. Especially if it is the works of the Dark Mechanicus.

During the Geshoa raid, the Warband attacking the Forge World had among them a number of Dark Mechanicus members and their abhorrent creations. The Bio-Marines even heard voices coming from their vox systems about "tearing the corrupt flesh" and "cauterizing the infection". Not to mention that the suits changed and adapted much faster and extremely to fight the Dark Mechanicus creations.

>>44706760
May very well be here an Eldar from Altansar. Other Eldar don't like them because they managed to survive being swallowed by the warp.
>>
>>44703532
Ah, yes- well I believe matters of xeno-archaeology are best left to members of the Ordo Xenos, and of course explorators from our esteemed colleagues from Mars.
>>
(Dashes in to room) Terrible sorry I'm late, my ship was caught up with repairs from some damage it sustained during a observation of a minor Hrud migration. Anyway, what have I missed.
>>
>>44695334
I have no idea what you're trying to say, but both of these guys are probably heretics.
>>
>>44707363
This is Malleus, you want Xenos, 4th door on the left, past the Sanctioned Kroot and the scum with an interesting rash.
>>
>>44704573
+++Do these Exorcists not have naval ordinance? Devastate these paranoid fools from orbit. They're PDF: they are disposable assets by their very nature.
>>
>>44706110
+++Question irrelevant. Does this planet have any non-disposable assets on it? Because I suggest we declare this planet a forbidden world, seal all records, and put tech-priests on the ground to analyze the fallout+++
>>
>>44706703
+++Why don't we all just calm down here? We all have a common enemy. Why fight?+++
>>
>>44708575
Something always bothers the Dark Angels. As if they had some secrets nobody should know about.
>>
>>44707803
Oh, well this is awkward, the adept at the front desk said the meeting was in here. Err, just forget everything I said. Bye. (Slowly backs out of the room)
>>
File: totallynoteldar.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
totallynoteldar.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44706760
Good to see you, my fellow Ordo Xenos inquisitor. Eldar amongst the gathering you say? Surely we would not invite xenos members into a highly sensitive meeting like this?
>>
File: obiwan sherlock.jpg (45 KB, 368x520) Image search: [Google]
obiwan sherlock.jpg
45 KB, 368x520
Is this the right room?
>>
>>44709706
It sure is. Now, what do you propose we do about our Chaos- and Daemon-related problems?
>>
Grey Knight bro. back from a slight slumber.
>>44709138
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! I like that hat.
>>44704573
We can come to support if needed.
>>
File: Grey_Knights_Librarian.jpg (15 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knights_Librarian.jpg
15 KB, 250x334
>>44709794
I forgot my pose.

>>44709706
Welcoming Inquisitor Clousseau.
>>
File: totallynotaneldar.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
totallynotaneldar.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44709794
Why thank you. I got it custom made at Ulth- Catacan.... yes, I was totally investigating the effects of constant daemon attacks at Catacan.
>>
>>44706776
You mentioned drawbacks, brother. Would you care to expand upon these?
>>
File: A_Grey_Knights_Battle_Brother.jpg (719 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
A_Grey_Knights_Battle_Brother.jpg
719 KB, 2560x1440
>>44709880
wait a minute... Catachan doesn't have constant daemon incursions...or daemon attacks at all for that matter... Furthmore it's pronounced Catachan, not Catacan. What did you say your name was again Inquisitor?
>>
>>44710260
I am... eh... Inquisitor Hugh Mann, and, eh... I was in fact not speaking of Catachan, but rather the planet Catacan, which is closer to the Eye of Terror and just came back from a warp storm a century ago...
>>
File: 1430432680412.jpg (105 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
1430432680412.jpg
105 KB, 493x750
Ah, thrones. I thought this was the ordo Xeno enclave....well time to "inquisition" the eldar.

If you hear any screams....don't comes a knocking...I swear it's perfectly non heretical.
>>
>>44710345
Seriously, another one. Do we need to put a sign up outside saying 'Ordo Malleus Members Only' or something?
>>
>>44710309
Ah Inquisitor Mann. Very good to see you here. Make sure you've checked in at the front servitor desk. Also I haven't heard of this Catacan. Why haven't I been contacted in relation to all of these daemon attacks there? Is the planet secured now?
>>
>>44710425
Hey, there are Xeno here! Like Mr.Mann over there! I've seen him on the craftworld before, while I returning some soul stones. Or those foxy farseer mama's down that way, I have alright to be here.
>>
>>44710469
All right**
>>
>>44710425
Well, we could benefit from the experiences of the Ordo Xenos here, in relation to assis-... exploit the efforts of xenos alli-... acquaintances in our fights against Chaos. I mean, I used to be Ordo Xenos, but transferred to Malleus not too long ago.

>>44710432
oh.. eh... looking at my Chrono I seem to have misspoken. Catacan will resurface from the warp in a century. My last trip through the warp in that sector was... unusual, to say the least.

>>44710469
That's Inquisitor Mann, fellow Inquisitor Alsander.
>>
>>44710506
Farseer Allion, what are you on about ?
>>
File: totallynotaneldar.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
totallynotaneldar.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44710544
ahem, I have no recollection of this Farseer you speak of, fellow Inquisitor Alsander, and am rather surprised you would consort with one.
>>
Do you mean to say you are over a century's age? A man like you must show some signs of age, surely. Is that why you wear the mask?
>>
>>44710645
I am approximately... ehm... two and a half centuries old, not counting time dilations and warp fluctuations... The... ehm... machinery of the mechanicus has kept me.... youthful...

>>44710690
It would be very painful. For you. Because of my shurike-.. Lasgun. Surely you know better than to threaten to steal a fellow inquisitor's equipment?
>>
>>44710260

How is that dude's finger bigger than his neck?
>>
>>44710789
Because GW suck at proportions and any artists working on anything made by them must suffer with them due to GW's aforementioned incompetency.
>>
>>44710253
First of brother, apart of THE evident fact that the Bio-Armor is still a prototype, is the following:

-The Bio-Occuli sensitivity
-Bio-synchronization with the user
-Production
-Nutrition and feeding of the suit
-The drawback with the Anti-Warp cocoon

The Bio-Oculi is a troublesome issue. It's like a secondary pair of eyes in the form of the visor. While Space Marines have much better sight than the average Guardsman, the Bio-Occuli allow the user to see perfectly in complete darkness or places that has barely any light. These are very sensitive to sudden changes in light, therefore while a blind grenade can incapacitate a target for a short moment, then in the case of the Bio-Armour the effects are longer and more severe. This is something the Biologis are working on perfecting.

The synchronization is also an issue. The suit works perfectly if it is used to its user and this requires time, hence why the Iron Snakes were so good at fighting the enemies in these armors was due to the fact that they had to spend six months to achieve very good synchro by wearing the armors nearly every day. The fact that the organic elements had their genetic information implemented helped greatly in synchronizing them. But normally a marine would need to wear for a whole year this armor to be on equal terms with the armor.

Then we have production. Not only a "naked" MK.IV is required after extensive modifications, but the organic parts for the suit need to be grown over the armor which takes equal amount of time as a the "naked" armor. Hence it requires twice the time than usually is needed for a normal armor.

Then we have nutrition. No matter what you do, the suit will need to feed on special nutrients. Logical, since it is somewhat alive. These nutrients come from what the marine eats, therefore a Astartes eats for two, or what the Tech-Priests synthesize for them in the Bio-Tanks. This can be frustrating on the battlefield if a suit is not fed well.

And lastly...
>>
File: UlthweDisguisedLookUpTear.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
UlthweDisguisedLookUpTear.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44710593
Inquisitor Hugh Mann, I've just received word that Far-'Inquisitor' Davibow has died.
>>
>>44710789
We grey knights require strong finger strength to retain a tight grip on our large weapons.
>>
File: (Hu)manlytears.png (11 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
(Hu)manlytears.png
11 KB, 77x78
>>44710837
That is grave news indeed. He and his great works shall be missed, although information about it was classified to only the Inquisitor Lord and a few of us.
May his soul be protected from the daemons.
>>
>>44710823
And?
>>
>>44710823
>>44710929
The Anti-Warp Cocoon.

The ultimate defense against being turned, at worst, into that-which-name-I-shall-not-speak-out-loud, has a fatal drawback.

When the level of warp radiation reaches a high level, then the Bio-Armor rapidly starts growing armored plates and generate a localized negative warp field similar to that of a Untouchable, yet without the drawbacks these individuals cause. This means they are far more resistant to mutations and other horrible things the warp can come up with, not to mention being this a boon while fighting Chaos Sorcerers and other corrupt psykers.

Yet now with the cocoon...

The Anti-Warp Cocoon is the armored plates taken to an uncontrollable extreme. If the level of warp radiation reaches a critical level, then the Bio-Marine is forced into suspended animation by its own armor and turned into a statue. When the levels of warp radiations finally fall and the stoned marine retrieved, the user is fine after being smashed out, but the suit will require again to have the organic elements grown over the now "naked" suit and synchronized yet again.

The Biologis of Geshoa are doing their best to perfect the suit, but at least the last one is a Emperor-send when fighting Chaos. Better that than turning into...that-which-name-I-shall-not-speak-out-loud.
>>
>>44710823
+++I hate to point this out again, but how is this not twenty different flavors of not-loyalty-to-the-Emperor? This goes far beyond the modest transformation that the gene-seed induces, and even beyond the employment of abhumans. This is the fusion of mutated flesh and machinery and binding it with the sacred human form: both normal and tech-heresy. I hope I do not have to remind anyone here what happened LAST time we thought we could make bio-monsters to fight the Imperium's enemies...+++
>>
>>44693031
You want to go out of this door, then take turn left and your meeting will be in third chamber to the left.

I think it did not begun yet so you will make it.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 878x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 878x491
>Awakening from a snoring nap in the back of the room
(Grunts)
Throne, I overslept!!Ok, fuck it.
>Glances to the room
Oh...greetings, fellow brothers!!
Nice (and a bit odd) to see that this council has transcended it's primary objective.
>Stare at the disguised eldar
Hmmmm...fine. Just keep your ass in the chair, xenos.
>>
>>44710998
How precisely are these organic components grown, and from where does the genetic material come? I hold some concerns about the possibility of inadvertently attaching xenos to hold Astartes armour, or worse, foul beings from the empyrean.
>>
>>44711058
Do not worry. The suit can be worn like a normal suit and then simply removed and put in a Bio-Tank.

The synchronization is done via nerve receptors in the helmet that is connected to the Machine Spirit.

Did I mention the Machine Spirit in the suit is a miniaturized version of what is found in the Land Raider? Because it was the only thing that could actually operate and monitor it all.

Also the Maerorus was done by hereteks behind everyone's back, so it doesn't count.

>>44711146
The best and sturdiest is Grox genetic material. Although the Geshoan Priests were thinking about utilizing at one point Carnosaur genes.
>>
File: angry techpriest noises.webm (340 KB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
angry techpriest noises.webm
340 KB, 300x174
>>44711182
+++You put. A Land Raider's Spirit. In. A set. Of Power Armor.+++
>>
>>44711245
A miniaturized one build from the basics.

And it took pestering the Archmagos to allow for this.

It was a success, yet twenty Magos ranked Tech-Priests blew themselves up before finding a way to make a smaller version of it.
>>
>>44711058
Ah, yes. And then half of them decided to worship the great enemy and rebel.
>>
>>44711281
+++...I have to go... repair a recaf machine...+++

*Discreetly activates subdermal vox and relays information to Ordo Hereticus*
>>
>>44711446
It was not only me.

Three other Inquisitors saw the armor and after a very long and heated debate decided to give it a chance.

Among them a Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor.
>>
File: the_warp.jpg (242 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
the_warp.jpg
242 KB, 1900x1200
>Sipping a mug of recaf

Brothers, let me share some of my research with you...*glances to disguised eldar*...well, most of you at least.
(Ahem)
As a psyker, I have spent, together with the Grey Knights, six decades studying and analyzing the Warps fluctuations. After experimentation with daemons and chaos-spawn, I have come with two conclusions.
One: waging a full fledged war against Chaos is somehow ineffective. In truth, it appeared to...feed it.
Two: there's a power in the Warp causing unbalance and agitation among the others, over time. I mean, the Immaterium is naturally chaotic, but expanding this projection to several millennia, I discovered that some kind of god/power is pushing the situation over the edge.
Should I remark that if we don't put this unbalancing force in check, the consequences would be cataclysmic to the whole of the galaxy.
>>
This Bio-Armor reminds me of something we have fought before. If only someone could help me remember. cough Obliterators cough
>>
>>44712115
+++Seconded. This technology is dangerously close to the work of the Dark Mechanicus, and I move that this work undergo a full Conclave be assembled for examination of this matter. All Inquisitors in favor, say aye.+++
>>
>>44712164
Aye
>>
>>44712164
Aye, caution is to be exerted.
>>
You fail to grasp the full extent of the danger. Unless the armor is issued solely to the Grey Knights, their is a risk of it the wearer being corrupted by the great enemy. Does anyone here want to risk chaos space marines with this technology?
>>
>>44712115
But Obliterators are made via Obliterator virus.

The suit can be removed like a normal suit...unless you are wounded or missing a limb, then it cannot be removed until it completely regenerates you.

>>44712164
It's still in the experimental phase. The perfected armor will be less...nightmarish and nicer to the eyes along with better functioning systems.
>>
>>44712447
+++Speaking of the Grey Knights, I would like to bring up the fact that the Grey Knights seem to have a... reputation. If you'll look back at their records of service, you will notice that all allied Imperial forces that they have fought alongside have either undergone extensive mind-wipes, or been purged. I must ask: why are we disposing of so many valuable resources this way? We can simply deny that there are any such forces as the "Grey Knights" and accredit their actions to other chapters. There are hundreds of Chapters all over the Imperium: who will notice a few chapters that are only mentioned in the footnotes of a few important battles?+++
>>
>>44712844
Something about the fact that Chaos would use the knowledge of them to their own use.

On one hand barely anyone among the Chaos factions knows about the Grey Knights. This is a double-edged sword however, as this can be turned against them if another Imperial faction will mistake them for renegade Space Marines.
>>
File: 1440276301643.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440276301643.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
Bi-Weekly Reminder, Consorting with xenos is heresy, and may any who consort with those vile scum be destroyed by His Majesty's glorious light.
=][= +++The Emperor Protects+++ =][=
>>
>>44713054
+++I thought a large portion of why we cake their armor with holy wards was to make it transparently clear that they AREN'T renagades?+++
>>
>>44713131
Not everyone in the Imperium is bright.
>>
>>44713100
+++And yet, the Blood Angels still exist.+++
>>
>>44713153
+++There's a difference between "stupid" and "incapable of recognizing Ministorium iconography". By the unlimited reason of the Omnissiah, we force OGRYN to learn the symbols of the Imperial Faith!+++
>>
>>44713211
There was one situation when a heretical Inquisitor that went out to worship Tzeentch manipulated the people of a planet where the body of a saint was supposed to be used to summon a daemon prince to attack the Grey Knights.

Yes. This happened.
>>
>>44713272
+++... Is this a joke?+++
(but seriously, sauce?)
>>
File: 1332465046186.jpg (888 KB, 738x1001) Image search: [Google]
1332465046186.jpg
888 KB, 738x1001
I am totally against these bio-suits. The hallowed armor of the Astartes was forged while still under the gaze of the Emperor - even the latest, the Mark VII, was created before the Traitor Primarch was cast down.

Not only can I not allow it on principle, but it seems dangerous. Is this xenos tech? Some sort of Tyranid bio-sorcery, a manipulation of the gene-seed? What if the ranks of Chaos do obtain this armor, if a chapter were to go renegade while wearing it?
>>
>>44692843
Pardon me, Inquisitor Intios, Ordo Xenos, Calixis Sector.
I've recently runned into a serie of demonic activities and a psyker had a brief vision of a "towering blue deamon with two heads and bird-like features".
It's related to small incursions of "pink fire-chucking deamons".
Can somebody give me some intel on these foes?
>>
>>44713436
Grey Knights Omnibus. The very first book: Grey Knights. The heretical Inquisitor baited the GK there to deliver the Supreme Grandmaster sword that slew the Daemon Prince the douchebag is worshipping in order to bring him into real-space. He does a lot of Tzeentchian shenanigans.

>>44713462
No brother. It's Dark Age of Technology STC which was tested for Chaos contamination.

It came out clean. The suit is like a shell that will do everything so that its user would survive...and the suits do not take kindly to Chaos due to the miniaturized Machine Spirits that are monitoring and controlling the armor's functions. In fact the suit becomes more battle ready when the Astartes wearing it is fighting Chaos.

There is no geneseed manipulation in it. Just Grox and Saurian genetic materials were used as the basis for this. Any other material made the organic elements literally fall apart for absolutely no reason.

So far no Bio-Marine fell to Chaos, but the Geshoan Priests first came up with fail-safes in case this happened.

Read: Bio-meltdown and acidic explosion that kills off the user and the armor.

And if the armor will find itself in the hands of Chaos, then another fail-safe activates: SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION if the suit detects anything Chaos related and is not worn by its user.
>>
>>44713547
+++Invest in psi-rating Upsilon or lower acolytes. They're daemons that randomize matter and throw off Warp energy like an underhiver's stink.+++
>>
>>44696912
May the infinite girth of the Emperor's cock fuck that heretical shit to oblivion.

Any word on finally finding some volkites so I can purge heretics properly?
>>
>>44692843
May I propose a motion?
I suggest we put all our eggs in one basket already and merge all militant arms of the Imperium of Man together to muderfuckkill everything always forever.
I'm sure the commander we choose will be a devout loyalist.
>>
>>44695501

This is the Ordo Malleus not the Ordo Xenos, that meeting is down the hall, just past the Ordo Hereticus room.
>>
>>44713710
Honeyed words and false promises meant to reassure us. Nothing is impenetrable, nothing is impossible to corrupt. These machine spirits could fall, or they could turn against their masters like the Men of Iron of old. These bio-implants may poison the mind of our Astartes, or bring ruin to the organs created by their gene-seed, or the gene-seed organs themselves would reject these foreign implants - or would you dare claim that the Holy God-Emperor made his Astartes with this 'lost' bio-armor in mind? These many fail safes may not truly kill the Astartes or the forces of Chaos who might claim it.

No true Astartes would allow this abomination to be worn by them! I demand that any of this bio-armor that has been produced be liquidated immediately, the Astartes that have tested it been scrutinized for bio-taint, and this STC fragment locked away deep in the archives of Mars! And if you do not comply, I shall move this council to have you declared Extremis Diabolus for blatant heresy and disgregard for the works of the Emperor himself!
>>
>>44713720
Thank you for your input, I'll keep that in mind.
Unfortunately the last psyker vanished, I'll have to make do with prayers and superior fire power for the time being.
>>
>>44713710
You mention the rejection of Chaos material, and I would ask: how does it detect the Chaos? If it uses psychic readings, is there not a danger of misidentification of Librarians?
>>
>>44713800
+++You can have them when your acolytes don't have trigger-fingers itchier than a Catachan's toilet-paper+++
>>
>>44714282
+++You mistake me, brother. I'm talking about below-standard levels of psychic ability. Their low levels of Warp energy make them excellent energy sinks for the little screws+++
>>
>>44713800
Very constructive brother. I heard that the Adeptus Mechanicus still uses it.

>>44713995
The Tech-Priests also installed an ejection device into the Machine Spirit compartment in case that happened, but it never did since these are the same as in a normal Land Raider.

Also there are no bio-implants in them brother since the armors are...like typical armors, but with a layer of organic matter over it.

In terms of these fail-safes brother, I have a video capture of these procedures. The acidic fail-safe is so corrosive it rivals Tyranid corrosive substances.

The combustive fail-safe works even too well. Once the Tech-Priests did experiment if it worked after the Geshoa fights by taking a dead Chaos Space Marine and putting his carcass next to a spare the suit. What remained of it were ashes and molten slag.

Also do not ask me. Tell that to the Geshoan Tech-Priests and the Fabricator General of Mars did allowed them to do these suits only for a couple millenia until they perfected it.

Also the Men of Iron were not like the Machine Spirits of today, hence why Chaos manipulated them this easily to turn against humanity.

The armors cannot do anything without someone wearing it, and the armors objective is to protect the user from harm. Siphoning out toxins, knitting their flesh back and even regrowing limbs and reconstructing their body back to their previous condition in extreme cases.

>>44714341
Tested with a Librarian. It requires the Librarian's genetic sample to recognize external and internal uses of psychic powers. The suit manages to differentiate Chaos from non-Chaos by the psychic wave and energy patterns. Chaos ones are more...Chaotic.

On the other hand it did knock out a Librarian unconscious who tried to use Daemonology. Any other psychic discipline was fine.

Still, as I said, it is a prototype. It is a territory even the Biologis finds as uncharted and the Geshoan priesthood makes sure everything is safe for use.
>>
>>44713995
+++Don't be so hasty, brother. We may be able to salvage some use from the bio-lattice metatechnology. Perhaps a way to enhance arco-flagellants. I reiterate my earlier suggestion of convening a Conclave to look into the matter. And as for the triad of Inquisitors behind this... well, perhaps we should tell the Ordo Hereticus to keep tabs on them? Purely as a precaution: OBVIOUSLY, they only took this action with the intention of faithfully serving the Emperor.+++
>>
>>44714732
This armor sounds way too useful. Check for chaos taint or abominable intelligences again.
>>
>>44714756
I can assure you that this technology is not tainted by Chaos. I have the data and documentations with me in my personal safe that is guarded by my Callidus partner.

I even have a human issue version of this Bio-Armor since it might be of use at one point.

>>44714832
They checked so many times brother that even the most ardent Magos Biologis had it enough.

Also the Machine Spirits, as mentioned before, are miniaturized versions of those found in Land Raiders.
>>
>>44714732
+++The Fabricator-General of Mars himself signed off on this? Then certainly, a discovery of this magnitude would have been brought before the other High Lords of Terra.+++
>>
>>44714967
How has the machine spirit been integrated that it may control biological material? This, in my knowledge, has not been achieved before.
>>
>>44714967
+++NOTHING is this no-strings-attached. Are those Eldar still here? Get one of them to probe this man's mind. Tell them they can have a few of their soul stones back if they play nice.+++
>>
>>44714976
The Geshoan Tech-Priests were told not to tell about it to anyone about it sans the few trustworthy, and even the Fabricator General of Mars do not want to show it to the other High Lords until the Bio-Armors are literally PERFECT and past the prototype phase.

And everything can happen in the prototype phase after the gruelingly unforgiving field-testings. Better safe than sorry.

He did however tell the High Lords that one of the priesthood's Forge Worlds works on a unique project. Something groundbreaking, yet will not be revealed until its past prototype testing. That is all what the Fabricator General said to the High Lords.

>>44714997
The Machine Spirit of Land Raiders is a combination of organic and mechanical and is allowed a level of independence.

It was easy to integrate the miniaturized Machine Spirits based off the above ones with the armors by simply adding bio-circuitry based off electoos used by the priests to link the spirit with the armor.

This requires enormous skills and precision since not every suit even activated because the Machine Spirits did not connect properly.

>>44715201
My mind is opened. I have no secrets to hide...unlike our Dark Angels guests.
>>
>>44714617
So, if I’m interpreting that correctly, a sub-Upsilon psyker will do wonders as bait and meat shield versus those deamons?
I suppose I ought to give that at try

Now that I think about it the halfbreed I eliminated months ago would have been a perfect expendable candidate.
>>
>>44692843
I need a name for a commisar any ideas?
>>
>>44715935
Von Krumpp from Armageddon. Mentored by Yarrick.
>>
>>44713100
Somebody should tell the Emperor that, because he's worked with the Eldar.
>>
File: exhibitpsy.png (13 KB, 77x78) Image search: [Google]
exhibitpsy.png
13 KB, 77x78
>>44715201
well my friend, we don't need those Eldar. I happen to be a somewhat powerful psyker myself and have specialized in the telepathic arts for just such an occasion.

>>44715234
Now, just sit still and relax. Hmm... interesting. At the very least he BELIEVES himself to be telling the truth, and doesn't exhibit warp-taint... at least not more than the average Mo-.. Human.
>>
>>44716272
Look deeper Inquisitor. You want to go deeper, therefore I'm specifically opening myself completely.
>>
>>44716353
Hmm... birthdays, embarrassing childhood memories, awkward conversations with a certain techpriestess... hmm.. I can't seem to find warp taint in there, and I swear I've looked everywhere in that head.
That was a rather ominous statement from you though. What were you expecting me to find, tech-heresy?
>>
>>44716501
I wanted to prove everyone here that I am telling the truth.

Now wire everyone to me and send them my memories because even if someone says that a person is telling the truth, then others need to see for it themselves.
>>
>>44716597
Well, the only thing we've ascertained is that you yourself BELIEVE that you are telling the truth and know nothing else about this matter. You might have been mind-wiped and it's not nearly as promising as you've said it was.

I think this should go over to the techpriests to double-check and see if it can be used or if the project should be exterminatus'd.
>>
>>44715494
+++They aren't psykers as far as I am aware. They're more like blanks, but to a lesser degree.+++
>>
>>44716694
+++Then its agreed. This affair will be transferred to a Conclave headed by the Ordo Machinum, which will move forward on the purity of this technology. Now, anyone else have any issues that they wish to bring up?+++
>>
Vraks. It has been under quarantine for some time. Has any headway been made into establishing whether it can be returned to the Emperor' light, or needs to be destroyed?
>>
Who the fuck ordered all this prawn vindaloo? Where my Saag Aloo?
>>
File: averyspikyinquisitor.jpg (146 KB, 844x947) Image search: [Google]
averyspikyinquisitor.jpg
146 KB, 844x947
>>44716694
Perhaps we should resort to more physical measures!
>>
>>44718309
You want to torture someone for information he doesn't have? Well... I've heard rumors of stranger things being done by inquisitors... but I personally don't condone it, I've already sifted all info I could get.
>>
>>44718410
He clearly has a guilty conscience, and we cannot rely solely on the unreliable techniques of a psyker, now can we? You probably had warp-interference or some such shit. :>
>>
>>44717629
It isn't a Daemon World yet, and the Death Korps are still stuck on like pox on a whore's arse. I half think the psychotic little vat-born bastards LIKE being engaged in perpetual trench warfare with Chaos-worshipping psychopaths.
>>
>>44718633
Hmm...Krieg has been checked for taint again and again, has it not? I'd hate for some old Chaos influence to still be present.
>>
>Everyone gathered has forgotten the original purpose of the meeting

計画通り
>>
>>44718678
I do believe I've heard a Krieger remark that they "like the challenge" of the whole thing.

>>44718626
Unreliable? I'll have you know that I haven't caused a psychic phenomena on accident since I was an acolyte, and then it was only really accidental half the time.
>>
>>44718753
Oh, er, right. Tzeentch. Be even more totalitarian and orderly?

>>44718780
I'm afraid that does little to ease my doubts, Inquisitor... Mann.
>>
>>44718753
We could always bog down the bureaucratic processes so that any "change" these Tzeentchians try to instil gets trapped by the system and localized, while at the same time keeping things running efficiently enough to stave of Nurgle's stuff.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm more of a daemon hunting Inquisitor than a bureaucrat.

>>44718889
Why the hesitation? You want me to comment on your abnormal skin color or your fashion sense, Inquisitor....?
>>
File: inquistorialstormtrooper.jpg (89 KB, 326x826) Image search: [Google]
inquistorialstormtrooper.jpg
89 KB, 326x826
>>44718753
Go away, you. I can't read your runes and I already burned those heretical tomes.

...Though I do thing we should discuss the best methods to take down Tzeentchian cults. They are difficult to find, difficult to root out, and difficult to extinguish. Luckily the threat of their taint is easy to avoid, as long as you avoid a hunger for the heretical knowledge, and do your duty alone.

>>44718780
Odd. I'd never thought of them to like much of anything. Last time I saw them get excited, they were waving a piece of bone around belonging to some Jurgen fellow.

I've always preferred my own contingent of Storm Troopers to get a job done.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.