[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woodhouse Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Archer-Woodhouse.jpg (72 KB, 604x335) Image search: [Google]
Archer-Woodhouse.jpg
72 KB, 604x335
What are some cruel and unusual punishments for my character to perform to his servant?

Pic related
>>
>>44692439
What kind of setting, what is your character like, and who is his servant?
>>
Eating a bowl of spider webs with spiders attached
>>
>>44692644
Basically, it's a modern setting. My character is an arrogant man-child spy who has a large amount of resentment towards his servant. His servant is an old man who has reluctantly sworn loyalty to him despite a large amount of cruelties.
>>
>>44692897
That kind of just sounds like you're just playing as Archer.

I guess you could just rewatch the show for ideas. No offense, but it doesn't exactly sound like you're worried about not coming off as original.
>>
>>44692897
Isn't that just Archer?

Since you're already playing the character you might as well use the material from the show.
>>
>>44693746
>>44693465

Yeah, it's just I want to make a table of punishments. The show only has five or six ideas and I've already run through them.
>>
I think your character is dumb. Nevertheless, what I think does not matter, and I think a table of punishments is silly and fun, so how about this:

-Order the servant to take off his shoes and put them back on the wrong feet.

-Invite your servant to dinner. Make a delicious home-cooked meal for to. Eat your portion. Feed the other portion to the dog.
>>
RIP in piece Woodhouse

never 4get
>>
>>44692439
Order him to not shave for several days until his facial hair is around 1/4inch in length, at which point he should inform your character and then pluck out each hair individually using tweezers, with a 2hr deadline. This will be rather painful (a fact that you can verify for yourself) and he will have to work quickly to avoid further punishment - you could make this more difficult by giving him additional tasks to complete at the same time.

For each 1/2hr over the deadline, he will then have to pluck every hair on a limb of his choice: left or right leg, left or right arm or torso (only if he has chest hair), with a deadline of 3hrs for legs and 2hrs for arms (torso is 2-3 depending on how hairy).

Should he exceed the deadline on any one limb, he will have to pluck all of his nose hairs (with no deadline). This is very painful.
>>
>>44692663
Fuck man this is what I came in here to say.
>>
>>44696351
Rest in RIP peace, Woodhouse
>>
The best punishments are going to be petty ones. Not ones that cause too much lasting harm or will really fuck someone up, but the kind of petty things you'd see from a schoolyard bully. Like ordering him to build an elaborate sandcastle just so you can kick it down. Then kick sand in his eyes. Then pour sand down his pants.

Shit like that.
>>
>>44692439
Rape him.
>>
>>44692439
Make sweet love to him and not call him the next day.
>>
>>44692439
Heterosexual sex in the missonary position.
>>
>>44699077
>>44699423
>>44699456
Anon, I hate to say it, but I think you need to get laid.
>>
>>44699582
That's true.
>>
>>44692439
Love him, marry him, adopt a child with him, and then divorce him when he leasts expects it. then text him pics of you screwing other people and make him stare at them
>>
>>44699582
It said "cruel and unusual."
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.