[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Certain Academic City Quest II Ep 51
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15
File: Academy City.jpg (291 KB, 1600x810) Image search: [Google]
Academy City.jpg
291 KB, 1600x810
Welcome to Academy City. The time is morning, the weather is bright, and the date is February 4.

You are Kyril Torikov, Level 3 telekinetic ‘superhero’ and you had just woken up. Another problem was brewing, though this time it was Touma’s luck that it had came to his notice first. Your civilian identity had come under scrutiny. It wasn’t just an idle glance either. Touma himself had received a letter in his shoebox as part of the investigation. You ignored that it had touched off a bit of a tizzy when he had found it. As it was a Sunday, Touma was hoping that the two of you could meet to settle matters before it got out of hand. That sounded like a great waste of your time. You had confidence that he could solve that problem easily. He had brokered a ceasefire between the British Commonwealth and France and Germany. This should be child’s play to him. You put the decision on hold for now as you sat down for some breakfast in front of the telly.

Meanwhile, in other parts of the world, tragedy had struck. A news report, live from the Vatican, was going on about the assassination of the Roman Catholic Pope. Another channel had a talk show discussing the implications of such a high profile assassination. This was especially important considering the Crusade going on. Most commentators hoped that this could be the start of reconciliation between the City and the rest of Christianity. The culprit had yet to be found so a suspicious death like this could easily be attributed to Academy City. It all depended on the vote from the College of Cardinals. Obviously this had yet to affect you and you didn’t think that you would be able to influence the vote. That was why Nayuta’s message for you to show up for a security briefing was surprising. You still had some time though so if you hurried you could sort things out with Touma first thing this morning.

>Trust Touma to handle it
>Meet up and investigate

Info: http://pastebin.com/x6GsFVTj
>>
>>44688844
I'll be honest, Touma just bothers me too much to wanna spend time with him.
>>
>>44688844
>>
>>44688844
>Meet up and investigate
>>
I feel like the hidden identity thing never made sense. We were allowed to see our friends again immediately and go out into public with the same face and the same name. I don't get it.
>>
>>44689246
I think bored just didn't want to abandon all the characters. Would've been cool to stay incognito for a while longer though.
>>
File: penny.png (521 KB, 1024x1687) Image search: [Google]
penny.png
521 KB, 1024x1687
>>
>>44689354
If I remember right it was our votes that made us reveal ourselves to our friends. The whole false identity thing could've been handled better by bored too though.
>>
File: Kihara_Nayuta.png (203 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Kihara_Nayuta.png
203 KB, 960x540
You trusted Touma to handle himself. Besides, if he was the considered the weak link in whoever was hunting for VERDICT then you didn’t want to be seen with him. It would be very suspicious given the timing. That and the shift in international politics was more important. You put away your breakfast and got ready for the usual commute to Nayuta’s. Unsurprisingly, Kongou was seated in a room outside, still playing secretary.

“VERDICT is here to see you Nayuta-san,” she spoke in to her little intercom.

“Send him in,” you boss replied.

As you stepped inside you couldn’t help but ask your boss,

“Doesn’t she have better things to do on a Sunday morning?”

Nayuta ignored your question.

“So the Pope situation,” Nayuta started, “It’s a bit more complicated than it seems.”

She brought up footage from various security cameras around the Vatican. It certainly wasn’t footage that the various news agencies had access to. The camera was pointed towards a window which you assumed was the residence of the Pope. For a brief moment, the window shifted. The time stamp had been close to three in the morning. According to the reports, the late Pope’s body was then found when His Holiness had not gotten up at his usual time.

“How did no one catch this?” you asked.

“Oh they did nii-chan,” your boss brought something up on another screen, “Look familiar?”

The culprit mention on the memo being passed around was familiar alright.

“Kaoru?”

“That’s what their best analysts believe,” Nayuta explained.

“What is the City going to do about this?”

“Since she’s not here, the City are looking to change her status from MIA to AWOL and wash their hands of her,” Nayuta said, “Unless of course we have an ironclad and undeniable alibi that would not sour relations with the new Pope.”

“We do don’t we?”

Or she wouldn’t have brought it up, you didn’t say.

“Yes but it involves dealing with another familiar face.”

[1/2]
>>
>>44690030
She brought up another set of documents on screen.

“How convenient is it that a former teacher from this City, a certain Benjamin III about to board a flight with Jaswinder Kaoru in tow,” she remarked dryly, “The both of them were gone on a field trip together.”

“I already see the problem,” you noted.

The City did not leave loose ends.

“Yes, it is most unfortunate that their flight would never make it back home.”

“You want me to be on that plane don’t you?”

“It’s all about timing nii-chan. We don’t want to tip off our friend Benjamin too early, but you still want to save Kaoru-chan don’t you?”

When do you wish to board this doomed flight?
>At the airport, from the start
>Mid-flight, simulate a hi-jack
>After the hit, like a rescue
>>
>>44690107
>>
>>44690107
>>
>>44690107
>>Mid-flight, simulate a hi-jack
>>
I nominate this as ACACQ's theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHik36zLyWw
>>
“I’ll just have to rescue Kaoru before the planned shoot down,” you said, “How much time would I have if I hit it midflight?”

“Hmmm, if we leave now you should have a good half hour window nii-chan but that’s just a guess.”

“Then what are we waiting for?”

Nayuta merely smiled as you impatiently held the door open.

“May I ask where you are going?” asked Kongou upon her dismissal.

“Don’t worry about not doing much today Kongou-nee-san,” Nayuta assured, “We’re going to generate some paperwork for you tomorrow.”

You hadn’t spared the secretary any mind, having rushed out. The engine was already running as Nayuta got in and the two of you were off to the airport.

The time is now just past lunch, the weather is windy, and the date remains unchanged.

With how fast you were in the air, you almost thought that Nayuta had it all planned out from the start. You were sitting in a plane with her well above the declared path of flight TG676. The only addition to your normal kit was a grappling hook that she had attached to the whip on your right arm. It was your one and only shot at getting on to the plane.

“So any advice before I need to jump?” you asked Nayuta.

“Ideally you want to enter from the cargo area but trying to land a hook on a plane’s underbelly at terminal velocity is tricky. My advice is probably to aim for the tail end, nii-chan, it’s a good compromise.”

“And Kaoru?”

“She should be in the lower deck seats, Economy class,” Nayuta answered, “We don’t want you to tear the whole plane apart searching for her.”

You acknowledged the point. The Airbus A380 was not a small plane.

“With the jump, you should have twenty minutes still but I wouldn’t put it past the fuddy-duddies upstairs to start early.”

“What are they shooting at it anyway?”

“Naval-based directed energy weapon,” Nayuta replied, “You won’t see it coming but you will know when one of the engines blow up.”

“Got it.”

A light in the cabin lit up.

“Good luck, nii-chan.”

[1/2]
>>
File: THAI A380.jpg (133 KB, 590x328) Image search: [Google]
THAI A380.jpg
133 KB, 590x328
>>44691109
With the help of CADRE, you fell right on top of flight TG676. You only had one chance at landing on the plane and you aimed for,

>The plane itself, DC75
>The tail end, DC50
>The underside, DC15
>>
>>44691140
>The tail end, DC50
>>
>>44691140
>The tail end, DC50
>>
Well then, you have made you choice, all that is left is to roll, 1d100.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44691445
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>44691445
>shooting down an entire Airbus filled with innocents
2edgy4me
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>44691445
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>44691445
>>
>>44691489
I agree pseudo-satan, but it's not like Kyril has any say in it.
tfw you'll never bring down the Board and all those fucks down while shouting 'down with the system, stick it to the Man'
>>
File: lower cargo deck.jpg (152 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
lower cargo deck.jpg
152 KB, 640x439
As you let the grappling hook fly, Nayuta’s advice was at the front of your mind. It wasn’t the hardest of shots but you had to make sure the hook had sunk in. Otherwise this was going to be one short trip. Luckily as you started falling past, the cable was pulled taut and it felt like your arm was going to be wrenched out of your socket. The wind and speed may have started to toss you about but the hook and held firm. Ignoring the pain, you started the long slow climb, mindful of not wasting time.

You managed to make it to one of the rear cargo doors. Cabin doors were armed to explode outwards with inflatable rafts/slides in case of an emergency so you didn’t want to try those. All in all, the only people who could have noticed your entrance would be the pilots if they had been watching from the tail camera on their MFDs. You were pretty sure there was other, much more important information they would have wanted to be displayed.

Thankfully, the cargo hold wasn’t full, or you’d have no space to manoeuvre. The pallets had been shifted towards the centre to keep the weight distributed evenly. There was no elevator but you could cut your way up to the main deck easily enough. In fact, you hoped no one was using the toilet you cut in to. There were no screams so you assumed there wasn’t anyone. Hauling yourself up, and finding no one, you locked to door. One last check before you stepped outside. There was still twenty minutes left. If you wanted to play safe, you only had fifteen. There was still the matter of your approach. You knew Kaoru’s seat and it towards the middle of the plane. You could take off your helmet, pretend to be a passenger, ask a flight attendant and be subtle. Though, since the flight was still doomed, getting things over quickly might be best.

Your plan?
>Fast, and loud
>Slow, and subtle
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44692273
>Fast, and loud
>>
>>44692273
>Slow, and subtle
>>
>>44692273
>Slow, and subtle
>>
>>44692273
>>Slow, and subtle
>>
>>44692273

>tell me about VERDICT why does he wear the mask
>no one cared who I was until I put on the mask
>if I pull that off will you die?
>it'd be extremely painful
>you're a big guy
>4 u
>and what's the next step of your masterplan?
>crrashing this place, with ONE SURVIVOR
>>
File: Jaswinder Kaur in a suit.jpg (61 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
Jaswinder Kaur in a suit.jpg
61 KB, 600x548
No need to start a riot, or leave an excuse. You removed your helmet and Turned out that the flight attendants were rather helpful, that, and they obviously had no idea you had just boarded the plane mid-flight. As you made your way up the aisles, you could see their Code M emissions before you could see them. You gathered that it was Ben-jii that was snoring, and not Kaoru. She was busy staring at the in-flight entertainment system. You weren’t sure what was mesmerising about the flight progress tracker screen so she must have been longing for home.

“Miss me?” you greeted.

She practically jumped in her seat. Unfortunately she was strapped in. It looked like it hurt. Frowning, she unbuckled the seat belt and hit you with a tackle. Well, if she wasn’t so small it might have been a hug. Either way, you didn’t budge, merely shushing her and heading towards the bar.

“I did not see you board the plane,” she remarked.

“I’m easy to miss,” you smiled, “And I’d like to keep it that way, you know.”

Kaoru’s eyes narrowed in suspicion. You nonchalantly checked your watch. Ten minutes left.

“There’s a reason you’re here,” she surmised.

“I’m taking you home, we all miss you really.”

The plane lurched to the side suddenly. Of course you didn’t hear the engine exploding. A feature of the plane was reduced engine noise.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. One of our engines has caught fire. Do not be alarmed we’re close enough to an airport make an emergency landing.”

Another muted whump and you assumed that was the another engine going up in smoke. The plane banked again but was having a hard time stabilising itself. Looks like the time table had moved up substantially. Kaoru looked at you accusingly, as if the whole disaster was your fault.

“We have to help,” she stated flatly.

>”No we don’t.” (grab her and jump)
>”I’m right behind you.” (follow her)
>Some other words? (write-in)
>>
>>44693503
>”I’m right behind you.” (follow her)
>Some other words? (write-in)
You've probably got five minutes tops I guess. Also how was Europe?
>>
>>44693503
>>
>>44693503

We're not Touma here.
>>
>>44693503
>>”No we don’t.” (grab her and jump)
Sup Bored
>>
>>44693503
You didn't think the pope would be the only casulity in this scheme did you?
>>
File: skydiving.jpg (53 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
skydiving.jpg
53 KB, 1440x900
You looked straight at her and replied,

“No we don’t.”

The captain continued to drone on, urging passengers back to their seats and to fasten their seatbelts. You weren’t going to bother with a staring contest, pulling your helmet down. The hiss as it fell in to place cut off the argument before it began. You grabbed Kaoru by the arm, firmly enough to resist her trying to prying your fingers open, but soft enough to not snap the bone beneath. A loud groan tore through the whimpering and muttering of the other passengers. If the flight attendants were going to usher you back to your suppose seats then they didn’t get a chance to. The plane dropped suddenly as the cabin spun. For a moment, you were weightless aboard the plane but that didn’t deter you as you made your way to the exit.

The door blew open and you dove out, hand still locked on Kaoru. A trail of debris followed. The cabin had depressurised and even some poor souls had followed you. They hadn’t jumped out like you had and you could see pure terror on their faces. Kaoru tugged you one way however, sending the two of you in a lazy spiral through the air. She was determined to save even one of her fellow passengers. You let her have at least that much, helping her grab on to a falling flight attendant and a few more passengers besides. Below, you could see parts of the wing that had been sheared off of the plane, above, the carcass bled fuel and fire as it entered an unrecoverable death spiral. It was still transmitting a mayday call even as the pilots and the passengers had resigned themselves to their fate.

“Where’s your parachute?” Kaoru mouthed over the howling wind.

CASIE was useful like that. You made a shrugging motion.

[1/2]
>>
>>44694862
It wasn’t like you’ve never tried levitating yourself before. Still, no point in taking chances, your left arm opened up. Guided by CADRE, you loosed a rocket at the water beneath you, shooting up a spout of sea spray. It churned the water, aerating it so that even if you hit the water at speed it would cushion you better. Your ragtag group rapidly slipped beneath the waves after you breached the surface. Everyone seemed to be able to swim somewhat as they swam up for air.

One of the City’s submarines was already in place to pick you up and moved to surface nearby. The sailors helped everyone aboard as in the distance, flight TG676 finally hit the water with a resounding boom, disintegrating as it hit the water. Many amongst you gasped at the sight.

“They weren’t part of the mission,” one of the officers gestured to surviving passengers of flight TG676, “Orders sir?”

No one could have survived the crash but it didn’t hurt to look like you cared, especially since Kaoru was giving you one of those looks.

>Search the wreck
>Take the extras aboard
>Sail back to the City
>>
>>44694879
>Take the extras aboard
>>
>>44694879
>Search the wreck
Where's Ben-jii
>>
>>44694879
>Search the wreck
>>
>>44694879
>Search the wreck
>>
>>44695003
I'm kinda confused, is he our enemy or what?
>>
>>44695223
Frenemy I think
>>
>>44695223
Little bit of both? He's working for teacher who we don't got a beef with but he did betray us spectactulary . Though we stole his car afterwards...
I don't know what to call him, but I'm certain he's probably not dead and may have saved other people. If he's an enemy we detain him if not we detain him and fill him in on the situation.
>>
>>44695306
Right but Teacher is definitely an enemy of the city
>>
>>44695672
I guess? Never really felt like he was
>>
>>44695742
Did you forget about the large scale attack with werewolves he led against the city on New Years Eve?
>>
File: planecrash.jpg (15 KB, 494x331) Image search: [Google]
planecrash.jpg
15 KB, 494x331
“Search the wreck, there could be survivors,” you ordered.

The sub started moving in the direction of the crash site. While you were pretty sure, no one could have survived the impact, Ben-jii was Code M, and you never knew. You were pretty sure the City could use a scapegoat like him. The crew had long since ushered the other survivors and Kaoru in to the sub but you stood watch as the wreckage neared.

The front of the plane was smashed and gone, leaving behind a surprisingly intact tail section. That was where Ben-jii had been sitting and probably why it was still intact. You didn’t wait for the sailors to cast off on a boat to search for survivors. Turning the limiter off, you set yourself still and glided across the waves. Punching the fuselage with your right to steady yourself, you extended the blade along your left to cut open a passage. There were still sounds, moans and sobs mostly, inside.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you all out,” you shouted inside.

Outside, the sailors started to board the wreck while others attempted to prevent it from sinking. Slowly but surely, the remaining passengers were brought back to the sub, and safety. There had been less than a hundred, less than a fifth of the passenger manifest. That included Ben-jii. You had found him strapped in to his seat. His hands had the armrest in a death grip and his eyes were vacant, as if he wasn’t there anymore. He wasn’t responsive but he was still breathing. You recalled the word of a time-traveller saying that he would be taken by old age. You supposed that she never specified that he would be in a coma till the end. Though you had to wonder, if you left him to die here, how it would affect the future.

In the end, you decided,
>Not to risk the future and bring his body back
>Left him here, rewarded as a traitor deserves
>>
>>44696001
I need to know if he's an enemy first. Why was he traveling with Kaoru?
>>
>>44696001

that will make 2 he owes us
>>
>>44696001
>Left him here, rewarded as a traitor deserves
>>44696115
I have no idea what's going on either
>>
>>44696001
>>
>>44696001
>>
File: sub pen.jpg (41 KB, 550x418) Image search: [Google]
sub pen.jpg
41 KB, 550x418
The time is now late afternoon, the weather is warmer, and the date remains unchanged.

Nayuta was waiting for you by the pier as the sub came in to dock. You were the first on dry land as the sailors started to lower the gangplank.

“You know nii-chan, I don’t know whether to be mad, or proud of you that it turned out this way.”

She eyed the shell-shocked crash survivors as they disembarked.

“Well, you know how it goes,” you answered noncommittally.

Kaoru came down the ramp but as she caught sight of the two of you, she noticeably turned away and followed the other survivors out.

“At least we can still put a good spin on it,” she sighed, “Did you tell Kaoru-chan anything?”

“Didn’t have the time really, just said that we had to leave,” you answered truthfully.

“And she’s probably smart enough to put two and two together. Officially, you were undergoing paradrop trials at sea and let’s leave it at that.”

You affected confusion.

“The old fuddy-duddies are probably tearing their hair out in frustration since there were survivors after all that,” your boss continued, “They don’t need to know that you were involved.”

“I didn’t know you cared,” you were honestly touched.

“I take care of all my underlings,” Nayuta replied with a serious face, “Now unless you have a nothing better else to do, I think that you can help me with some upcoming negotiations.”

Of course, as soon as she said that, your mobile phone equivalent went off inside your helmet. There was no ID on the caller.

“I gotta take this,” Nayuta gestured for you to take your time, “Touma?”

“Oh Kyril, thank goodness, I need your help,” it was Touma.

Then you could hear him being shoved aside.

“Ah the famous Kyril Torikov at last,” a sinister voice came on the line.

Voice recognition software put it at 99.9% match on Accelerator.

“Please hold,” you said.

Muting the call, you turned to Nayuta and asked,

>”So, about those negotiations?”
>”Why does the Accelerator have my number?”
>>
>>44697110
>>
>>44697110
>>
>>44697110
>>
>>44697110
What happened to Ben?
>>
>>44697320
coma ward by the sounds of it
>>
>>44697110
>>”Why does the Accelerator have my number?”

Hory shitto.
>>
File: Accelerator.jpg (11 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator.jpg
11 KB, 375x211
“Give me a moment nii-chan,” Nayuta pulled a laptop out of her backpack.

You returned to the call,

“Torikov speaking.”

“Finally,” the Accelerator drawled, “I was wondering if you didn’t care about your friend Touma here.”

“I got it nii-chan,” Nayuta exclaimed, “he looked it up through Nagatenjouki’s student directory.”

That wasn’t really helpful. You silently urged her to keep digging. For now, you had to keep dragging this out, play dumb.

“Ah huh, and who’re you?”

“A friend of a friend,” he replied lazily, “I was thinking we could hang out, get to know each other better. That sort of thing.”

Why Mr. First-Ranked-Level-5 that sounded very ominous, you privately thought.

“I’m sorry nii-chan, I have no idea why he would be calling,” Nayuta came up short, “Unless he’s doing this for someone else and then we could be here all day trying to figure it out.”

You muted the call again,

“Well a friend of mine told me someone was looking in to my civilian ID, maybe that.”

“That makes sense,” Nayuta got back to typing furiously on her keyboard.

You returned to the call,

“Well, now’s not really a good time man. I have some work to do this afternoon.”

“No problem,” Accelerator’s tone was casual indifference, “I can help, you know, kill two birds with one stone. I’ll be seeing you.”

He hung up. The fuck.

“I need eyes on the Accelerator, he said he was going to pay me a visit so I’m assuming that’s my little hideout in the Strange, gotta call in the boys.”

“Alright nii-chan,” Nayuta replied absently.

She was starting to scatter various electronic devices around her, no doubt to boost the power of her meagre laptop. Ignoring Nayuta’s increasing indifference towards modesty as she sank further in to ‘work mode’, you called up the rest of the gang. You needed to arrange a welcome for the VIP.

What kind of first impression do you want to give the First-Ranked Level 5?
>Casual
>Business
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>44697981
>Casual
>>
>>44697981
>Casual
>>
>>44697981
>Business
>>
>>44697981
>>Casual
Accelerator is still an ass in this universe right?
>>
>>44698131
Last Order's one of Kyril's crew, so there's that. It really depends on if girl!Accel is just as effective a morality chain.
>>
File: accel is evil.jpg (738 KB, 950x1382) Image search: [Google]
accel is evil.jpg
738 KB, 950x1382
I wonder if the Guild pissed of Accel?
>>
File: District 10.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
District 10.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
You gotta play it cool, like he was no big deal, act casual. After all, you had once seen the might of the Accelerator on full display. Touma may have been one of his blind spots but since your friend had been no doubt taken hostage then you doubted he could help. Thus you had to guarantee that a fight would not break out. This, you had to impress to your employees, and your girlfriend, especially your girlfriend.

“Oh dear, can you not live a little?” Asuka asked.

She was fussing around with your hair again. You sat at the couch sipping a cup of punch as she did.

“I’m trying not to die again,” you affected annoyance, “it eats at our private time.”

Sagara rolled his eyes. Between the two he was more serious. In fact, he had moved the mini-fridge up from one of the lower floors under your desk. That was where he kept the punch. The top of the desk had a few boxes of take out. Some of it was eaten, considering that you practically skipped lunch.

“Don’t go breaking anybody’s heart now,” Sagara smiled as he joined you at opposite side.

“Something tells me you know more than you let on,” you accused.

“What? And spoil the surprise?” he returned with clear mockery, “You wound me bro.”

The Accelerator then decided to make his entrance. His sarcastic drawl announcing his presence,

“Man what a dump.”

He had roughly led Touma in, followed by another girl from your former high school. It wasn’t that you didn’t recognise her but that was from a previous life.

“At least the goons were smart not to start shit,” his eyes fell on you, “Hey man, Torikov, how’s it going?”

You tensed up on a little bit, relaxing as Asuka wound her fingers through your hair. You noted her gaze on the other girl in the room. Sagara offered Touma a much needed drink.

“Just got off from work,” you replied coolly, “So I’m just chillin’, you know? Drink?”

“Kyril Torikov-san?” the girl finally said.

“Yeah that’s me and you are?”

Her face fell but it was momentary.

[1/2]
>>
>>44699101
Steeling herself, she looked directly at you and said,

“I know you are.”

>Deny
>Deflect
>Lie (write-in)
>>
>>44699143
>Deflect
uwot lad
>>
>>44699143
>“I know you are.”
what
>>
>>44699187
"I know who you are."

That one slipped through some how.
>>
>>44699143
>>Deflect
>>
>>44699143
Yeah. Kyril Torikov. So what?
>>
>>44699143
"Who am I?"

Legit question.
>>
>>44699143
>Deflect
I know, I just told you. Now what brings you out here to my humble place of business?"
>>
>>44699143
"a lover, fighter, thief, thug, and dashing rogue?"
>>
>>44699143
>>Deflect
>>
File: Suzushina Yuriko.jpg (142 KB, 425x637) Image search: [Google]
Suzushina Yuriko.jpg
142 KB, 425x637
“Well of course, I just told you,” you replied easily, “So what brings you here, uh, never did catch your name there.”

Well you already knew her name but appearances had to be maintained.

“Suzushina Yuriko,” she introduced herself.

You inclined your head, as if bowing. The look she gave you told you to stop playing around.

“Alright, so, Suzushina-san, honest question, who am I?” you asked.

Just to throw her off, you interrupted her before she began to speak,

“Here’s hoping the words, ‘lover,’ ‘fighter,’ ‘thief,’ ‘thug,’ and ‘dashing rogue’ show up.”

Behind you, you could feel Asuka smiling. At least it had Suzushina mentally on the back foot. Accelerator roughly patted her on the back. You thought he did anyway. Suzushina jumped at the contact but then took a breath and pulled out a sheaf of paper.

“You are Kyril Torikov, Level 2 telekinetic Child Error,” she began, “and you have been declared dead on August 29 last year.”

She gestured in Sagara’s direction,

“The fact that he’s here with you means that your death had been a cover up. Yes, I know it’s you Sagara, fake eye patch or not.”

Both you and Touma winced at that.

“You got in trouble, faked your death, and have been hiding it out with Sagara and your friends ever since. But you slipped up. On the day Nagatenjouki was doing a System Scan, not only did you put in your old name, but you were overheard using it.”

Yeah, you remembered that it was the same day you met Dinah.

“And you just happened to be Accelerator’s girlfriend right?” you sighed.

“I’m not!” she vehemently declared, “Buh-b-because I still like you.”

Asuka’s gentle fingers curled up tightly, threatening to tear the hair from your scalp. As far as ancient history goes, this one went a long ways back. You just never thought it would ever come up again. How wrong you were.

Now, how to get out of this without being murdered by the Accelerator?

[1/2]
>>
>>44700315

>Do nothing
>Admit to nothing
>Answer her confession, hopefully without implying anything (write-in)
>>
>>44700339
Wait is she an ex girlfriend or just an admirer?
>>
>>44700391
admirer
>>
>>44700315
I'm... flattered. But your story is a misinterpration based on facts.
>>
>>44700339
You seem like a great girl and I'm flattered that you've had feelings for me after all this time but I'm already in a relationship with Asuka here. You're right about the coverup though, I'm impressed. You won't tell anybody right?
>>
>>44700339
Hahaha here I thought we were about to extorted and go through big riggamaroll and she just wants to say I like you. even got the facts wrong. Well that explain accels bad mood.
Well as flattering as it may be we do have a SO already. Little slow on the draw there.
>>
>>44700461
>>44700487
Don't tell her she's wrong. She'll keep investigating unless we say she's right.
>>
>>44700315
You were too late on that confession, I am sorry. This one behind me already took my heart, beating and bleeding.

That said, I'm very impressed at your courage in coming here even if escorted by him. And you are quite clever in figuring it all out. But I hope you'll agree not to divulge this information further?
>>
>>44700339
"I'm flattered but I'm afraid you're mistaken. And while I hate to heap more bad news on you but I'm currently in a relationship with Asuka. Say hello Asuka"
>>
File: unnamed (2).png (333 KB, 759x696) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).png
333 KB, 759x696
>>44700510
this.
>>
>>44700510
True, and if she does she might get hurt.

I do like the idea of having the white haired duo as possible allies tho, wonder how that could go.
>>
we should hire to muddy our tracks and cover up the trails we leave
>>
>>44700549
Lol is that really how you think Kyril would talk?
>>
how okay would asuka be with a threesome?
>>
>>44700761
I think the other girl would have to beat her in combat first
>>
>>44700761
I'm not sure she and Kyril have even fugged yet
>>
>>44700761
They have to prove themselves with battle like kouru has
>>
File: Accelerator for ants.jpg (19 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator for ants.jpg
19 KB, 300x169
“You know, for a second there I thought this was going to be worse than it was,” you admitted.

It was only to buy you time to formulate a response.

“Like what?” Accelerator asked.

“You know, the usual,” and when they didn’t seem to get it you clarified, “Blackmail, extortion. That kinda thing.”

“We can still do that,” he returned with smile.

“Well, as much as I appreciate how well thought out your research was, you got some facts wrong and the big one is, I’m sorry to say that even if I was the Kyril Torikov you were looking for, he already has a girlfriend,” you pried Asuka’s fingers from your hair, “And they both love each other very much.”

You gave her hand a brief kiss. For a while, there, Suzushina stood. Slowly she shook in place and with an,

“I’m so sorry,”

She ran out of the room.

“Stay here dear, I will take care of this,” Asuka patted you on the head and followed her out.

That left you with the Accelerator, who sank in to your chair. Sagara offered him a drink which quickly downed. He sputtered a little from the kick it gave but didn’t complain about it. He did complain about something else though,

“Girls, they’re fucking crazy.”

The three of you shared a grinned before Touma finally opened his mouth for the first time.

“Welcome to our world brother.”

Episode end. Interludes are
>Script Kiddie
>False Flagging
>>
>>44700919
>Script Kiddie
>>
>>44700919
>Script Kiddie
>>
>>44700919
>Script Kiddie
>>
>>44700919
>>Script Kiddie
>>
“Isn’t that great?” you asked your friend.

“Saten-san, it wasn’t that hard,” Uiharu protested.

You wondered why your friend was so modest about her achievement. Then again, Kuroko was still grumbling about having her phone hacked. There would be no official reprimand since Konori-sempai had deemed it punishment enough. It didn’t stop her from reminding Kuroko how she got in to that predicament in the first place.

“Are you still surprised that this was the first black mark on his record?”

“It’s not possible,” Uiharu denied vehemently, “Torikov-san definitely has been booked before.”

She started typing in to her laptop, probably to search for evidence.

“Uiharu I was just joking.”

You tried to distract her from the topic. There was a reason there were two entries in the City’s academic databases for the name Kyril Torikov. It may have seemed like a bad spy novel and you had your own theories about Torikov-san. Still, if it was true then the rumours surrounding him would be more than just dangerous. They would be deadly.

“So anyway, isn’t it better to know who actually hacked Kuroko’s phone?”

Here Uiharu snorted.

“There’s only one group of black hats in all of Academy City who’s as mercenary as they are crude,” Uiharu spoke confidently.

“Third Echelon?”

Your friend smiled.

“Got it in one,” Uiharu confirmed.

“I don’t see how the Third Echelon is crude though.”

“Well, maybe not completely but their methods almost always brute force attacks. The amount of processing power they can bring to bear to break certain kinds of encryption is immense. How they manage that with so few bots is probably the only elegant thing about them.”

“And you can’t track them down?”

“They may be a script kiddie but they cover their tracks well,” Uiharu sighed, “Sometimes they even give me a challenge. Still my functions don’t have parameters, they have arguments. And they always win.”

>False Flagging
>Ancient History
>>
>>44701191
>Ancient History
>>
>>44701191
>False Flagging
>>
>>44701191
>Ancient History
I feel bad about that rejection. I voted to be nice about it.
>>
>>44701242
No matter how you dress up it, rejection is rejection. Its always going to sting.
>>
“It was a cold and snowy day.”

“No it was not!”

“Alright, so it was cloudy but warm spring day. This was before summer vacation started alright so I’m having a hard time remembering. Anyway, me and Sagara were probably the two fittest guys in our year right?”

“The eyepatch only enhances my rugged good looks.”

“Shut up Sagara. So, as I was saying, bitches wet themselves over us, me, mostly because I was a foreigner that had that abandoned kid vibe. Chicks dig that shit.”

“I know where this is going.”

“You don’t know jack shit Touma. Unlike you, we actually behaved in class. Yomikawa never ever had to give us detention.”

“But she did give you two traffic tickets.”

“Goddamnit Sagara, shut up. So this jackass, Tadakuni, bet me two grand that I couldn’t flip skirts without girls knowing. Remember I was Level 2 alright, and I was looking to make a little extra bank. Flipping skirts? Easy shit. I even had the whole day to do it. Didn’t have the best control though so I had to be careful. I mean, if I flipped the wrong skirt I could end up in hell.”

“Marshmallow hell maybe.”

“Shut up Sagara.” “Shut up Sagara.” “Shut up Sagara.”

“Alright alright already.”

“It was early in the year right so not everyone’s found friends yet. And yeah, you guessed it. Your little Suzushina was Plan A. Except with my shitty control, I didn’t just flip her skirt, I sent her flying down the stairs like a retard. So in order to save my own ass, I did what any self-respecting fuckup did and tried to catch her. The best part was, she landed perfectly in my arms, and I’m not saying that because it was skill but it was like the stars aligned and everything. Princess carried her all the way to the infirmary, even ignoring how fucked up my ankle was.”

“Are you some kind of faggot then?”

“What, no, but I was guilty as fuck man.”

“Aneue found out and busted his chops too.”

“Still think you’re a faggot though.”

“Blow it out your ass Accelerator.”

>False Flagging
>Guild Draw
>>
>>44701483
>False Flagging
>>
>>44701483
>Guild Draw
>>
The last one is "Guild Drama", another typo.
>>
>>44701483
>>Guild Draw
>>
>>44701304
>tfw best girl shows up too late in the race
>>
>>44701567
>tfw I have never liked Asuka very much
Maybe we'll get some crazy drama and a breakup. Asuka as an ex girlfriend would be a top tier antagonist.
>>
>>44701304
Just imagine it
>guy you like dies
>you hear he's alive and investigate
>finally track him down, go to the gang infested part of town to confess
>get rejected and meet his psycho girlfriend
I wouldn't be able to handle those feels
>>
>>44701592
I like Asuka, quite a bit. Just feel like we've been a bit distant.
>>
>>44701733
I just don't like a relationship based only on our shared violent tendencies.
>>
So... What happened to Touma?
>>
It was that stupid plastic mask that you hated the most you decided. He didn’t have the dignity to show his face. Your Ability may have been to lower the coefficient of friction but it didn’t work when you were hanging from your arms. That bastard had chained you up far away enough from the roof to that you couldn’t affect it. It didn’t stop him from circling you with those lecherous eyes. Then you realised he glided along the floor with simple shuffle of his feet. You increased the coefficient of friction around him to twenty times and he came to stop, right outside your field of vision.

You really shouldn’t have trusted that prick in the first place. It was only now you noticed how he had poured his honeyed words in to your ears, guiding you on a collision course with that fucking Russian. Worse, he had been one of the bigger pimps inside the Guild. The four of you really should have stuck with the Slumlords old rules, otherwise this wouldn’t have happened.

“Now, now, Seike-chan, there’s no need to be upset,” he whispered in your ear.

Most of your mind boggled at how he could approach despite your power. A smaller part was gripped with fear. If he could do that, then what else could he do? And, how long had he waited, plotted to take over? Perhaps it was from the start, when you heard how old gang had been brutally dismantled by VERDICT. You shivered as his hand rode the length of your inner thigh. It wasn’t pleasurable. You tried to turn, to snarl, to at least show him that he couldn’t control how you felt. The chain slackened as you tugged but it only served to lower yourself as he circled around you with impunity. He hiked up your skirt.

“After all,” he paused, no doubt to savour the sight, “I’m going to enjoy this.”

No, there was no dignity here.

Interlude End.
https://twitter.com/BoredofDirector
Pro consul. The pieces of the board are in place. Do you have a plan B? When writefag and /tg/ meet, the story begins.
>>
I'll be around for questions, comments, and suggestions so speak up.
>>
>>44701874
>>44701811
>>
>>44701874
thanks for running

archived

How badly would Asuka react to a threesome offer?
>>
>>44701906
who cares, it'd just be french anyway.
>>
>>44701906
"Do you want your ballls sliced or stabbed?"

>>44701874
Do you have story arcs planned far ahead?
>>
>>44701874
does Kyril prefer cake or pie?
>>
Have you considered Asuka's Mother as lewd bin candidate?
>>
>>44701874
Do you wish for a new world?
>>
>>44701906
Depends on the girl you suggest.

>>44701948
I already have a threesome written up in French.

>>44701961
Far, as in in-story, or meta wise? I have no idea what we'll be doing in two/three months but I'm hoping to wrap up the Ollerus thing soon, and then of course the Valentines-White Day scramble.

>>44702106
Keiki, mostly because he hasn't had a good puff pastry before.

>>44702137
No, and while an Oyakodon sounds super hot, not sure how that would happen.

>>44702239
Yes. I hope this will be the start of my own personal LN shenanigans but I doubt it.
>>
>>44702276
You should write them up in both English and French unless you just enjoy being an rude and inconsiderate
>>
>>44702352
Hey, if job hunting doesn't pan out, keeping fluent in the language will be an advantage when I go to Fort de Nogent. If you really must I'll spend some time correcting Google Translate's errors someday.
>>
>>44702276
copious alcohol consumption and "the final test to see if Kyril is worthy of Asuka
>>
>>44702276
>Depends on the girl you suggest.
only fellow warriors huh?
>>
>>44702405
Why is google so awful at French to English translation anyway? I tried it last time and it was a half unintelligible mess.
>>
>>44702497
Probably because I paid less attention to make it more Google Translate-able.
>>
>>44702614
favorite US president?
>>
>>44703072
Bill Clinton

Right, need sleep, good night.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.