[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this shitty map, you like this shitty map? If yes we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Early Era Rough Draft.png (105 KB, 1594x697) Image search: [Google]
Early Era Rough Draft.png
105 KB, 1594x697
Look at this shitty map, you like this shitty map? If yes we're gonna have a good time, if no well then sorry I'm not that good at drawing. Anyways, this here is a game. It's a fun little grand strategy-esk game here, so anon's pick a country you want to guide through history.

Introductions aside here's the rules:
Each turn is 10 years.
You can pick a direction to expand.
You can declare war on any country you can reach.
There will be rolls to determine how well your conquests can go.
There will be events that happen to your country and you will need to give solutions.
Said solutions do not need to make sense, but if they do they're more likely to succeed.
Bonus points for funny yet logical solutions.

Feel free to ask questions about your country in question and how its doing, you might just learn something.
>>
Flumine.
>>
>>44672593
Dibs on Brita then.
>>
Unfortunately I may have been unclear so I'm gonna clean this up before to many posts get in.

the collective power of 4chan gets one country.
>>
Well I'm voting for flumine. That coastline looks deliciously protected and useable.
>>
>>44672788
I agree.
>>
>>44672593
Atlatica
>>
I'm declaring Sangis to be the best country.
>>
Here's a straw poll to get the votes straightened out.

http://strawpoll.me/6495922
>>
>>44673317
Thank you.
>>
Alrighty then, there's been a tie.
Sangis and Flumine
Choose 1
>>
>>44673957
Flumine
>>
>>44673957
Flumine.
>>
can we get a little info on both?
>>
>>44674090

Of course and I'm glad you asked.

Flumine: It is a nation of sailors and minors, it takes great pride in its naval tradition and its people are a hardy folk. They're not much of a disciplined fighting force though more economically oriented than anything else, but boy can a Flumite take a punch. Also renowned for bar fighting.

Sangis: A very feudal society with a lot of in-fighting, but also a very disciplined yet small military, economically it is very agrarian with it's primary export being wine. It has recently settled the island to its south and seeks to fully colonize it.
>>
I mean Miners
>>
>>44674173
>minors
do you mean miners?
>>
i vote sangis
>>
>>44674198
Yes.
>>
Sangis!
>>
Next vote wins.
>>
Sangis.
>>
Well That decides that, Sangis it is.
Give me a few minutes while I write up the introduction to the situation at hand and get the first event.
>>
Your nation is Sangis, A nation home to a varity of political problems, chief amongst them being the constant bickering between the nobles and chiefs over what should be done regarding how the nation should function. For the most part though you live in relative peace and prosperity with your strong agricultural foundation and lucrative wine trade.

You have a small disciplined military that is more used for national defense than military expansion as the nearby tribes are and have always been extremely violent constantly trying to sack your fertile and rich lands. This almost perpetual state of raid is almost all that holds your country together.

However to escape the violent mainland the King has decided to settle the island to the south, it too is fertile in nature, and rich in minerals with its many hills. It is blanketed with forests and the natives for the most part seem rather tame. At least by comparison to your normal neighbors.

EVENT 1: Comet Sighted
Lose 1 stability (I kid)
In the great sky above a light streaks across it burning brightly in the darkness of night until it gets brighter, and brighter.

It streaks down across the bay into the island that your great nation has started to colonize. You can only guess the pain and suffering of the natives, let alone your own people.

What would you like to do?
>>
>>44674987
is it gonna impact on the island?
>>
>>44675566
It looks like it's going to land smack in the middle of the island.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.