[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Game, 3rd Era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1451606981711.png (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451606981711.png
80 KB, 500x500
Once the world was nothingness, and then with Domina the Star Mother, She Who Remembers, the first WORD was brought and it was light.
Then came the world with Lorshian, the first moon with Udros the Steadfast. From the rays of Domina’s firstborn, the sun, and Udos’s moon, Molinoth the Remaker, the World Serpent, was born.
The gods of shadow, darkness, death and decay; The Lurker, Nihil None, Ralet and DARK awoke. Ralet was locked in conflict with Nihil None, and The Lurker cast DARK out of the world.
Sleazus appeared and made wine, long before life itself, and began a party of godly proportions that would encompass the first and second ages of the world.
Regolith the Bright was born from the union and light of Domina’s firstborn, a warrior to hold the darkness at bay and spread the light.
Caliban the architect created the second moon.
Naturasta, Amrito and Zatheens appeared and spread water and life across the barren world.
The gods fought against DARK as he entered the world once more and declared war on creation. He was imprisoned within the third moon, crafted by the efforts of Caliban, Zatheens and Heroicus.
Thus, the second age has ended, and at the dawn of the third age, Molinoth and Heroicus walk amongst the mortals.
Archive:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44488684/#44494671
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44505421/#44505421
I know I'm 3 hours late, time zones are a bitch
>>
>>44670048
Select a tripcode to become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen. Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>44670048
>>44670067
I Luinat, Lord of knowledge and revelation sow the secrets of the universe into the stars, to be read by the mortals once they are prepared.
>>
>>44670048
this looks interesting
>>
>>44671285
it is, but it would be much better if the playerbase from the earlier threads would show up
>>
I HUNGER.
>>
Also not too bad on the time, I thought the agreement last time was 6-8pm EST, which is about now.
>>
>>44671720
It was actually 4-6pm, but we can just say that, yeah.

Any who wish to approach Domina in her hungered state are not really guaranteed to recieve my gift of courage.
>>
>>44672527
Fair enough. How fare you, Heroicus?

Have any plans for this supposed coming age?
>>
Why am I even still here? Or how did I get here.
>>
>>44673159
At least we'll always have Random Man.
>>
I continue to cower in the center of my moon.
>>
A reminder that there are currently two stars, each a solar system. Should any gods wish to create more, or their first creations, the first star and solar system are no longer the only option should you be wanting a sun.
>>
Well we tried. Guess it can't last without more of the original faces around, or a Witness.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

I call upon the weak who envy the strong, hear the word of Veraiitus, the schemer, coward and deceiver. To you, I grant the gift of deceit and schemes, and curse you with cowardice.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

Rolling as last time to create aurora effects upon the various planets and moons, since it failed last time.
>>
>>44674765
Well, looks like those planetoids which have an atmosphere get an aurora effect upon my deeming.

Still hungry though.
>>
>>44674952
Alas, there are no gods nearby, merely mortals.
>>
>>44675204
Maybe that will change at some point, though I'll have to content myself with tending to the two existing stars.
>>
>>44675245
Merely two? I hope you'll be able to create more in the future, for I couldn't stand seeing only two stars.
>>
>>44675401
Creating more stars requires consuming other gods, as is the domain of my divinity. Both of the two stars came from a god who sacrificed themselves for the benefit of all, to become a star.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

I awake from my slumber! From the cold of the void creating myself as a blue-iced cyclop. Fearing the others Gods i scream in existense oposing Domina's domain. And cover everything in the cold of the void.
>>
>>44675429
Oh look, you seem to have gotten a volunteer for the next star.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>44675820
Not sure how much a volunteer as opposition.

Rolling to mitigate Urongs fearful grip of cold across the cosmos! Considering a former god made a similar action, if things get much colder, it might be hard for life to continue.
>>
>>44675873
gg mortals are probably dead unless other gods intervene. At least the stars still shine and burn, though how much help that is, I wonder.
>>
>>44675908
Wouldn't in theory the planet your tear dropped be safe? Since a god preserver is creating basicaly a atmosfere around the planet? If the other gods covered the planets with a atmosfere it could contain Uröng's "cold grip" and limit it to the void of space.
>>
>>44675958
That makes sense and probably would help, though with such a high roll I can't imagine any planet would be completely safe from Urongs decree of cold.

Probably it would be up to the respective god, but I don't think even Caliban is here anymore let alone the older gods of each of the planetoids.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

Uröng laughs as his grip increases trought the void covering the void darkness in depp cold. Only Domina's stars oposing his cold grip and their light shinning over a world, avoiding the complete take over of the blue-iced cyclop god over it. In other the winds around the first world were Domina's tear fell covered in the shield of winds her tear heated the planet and the wind covering the first world holded his heat and avoided the Cyclopedian god touch.

My power is great and i deman i send my cold ice towar the winds in a attemp to freeze and break this god protection over Domina's weakest creation!!!
>>
>>44676138
NOOOO!!!! MY COLD HAS BEEN STOPPED!!! DAM YOU DOMINA!!! DAM BE YOU AND YOUR PROTECTOR!
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

I'm here to usurp Urong. I am the Elder god of Frost and Snow, and though my influence was small and short-spanned, (http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44488684/#q44491075) I am still a God of the First Age and I will not be denied! Have at you, usurper!
>>
File: 1265991787991.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1265991787991.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>44676138

>mfw

Rolling to assist the tear shed planet with the light of the sun of this solar system.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44676172
Be gone FRACKT! I Uröng shall remain as the TRUE GOD OF COLD! I SHALL DEVOUR YOU AND TURN YOUR FLESH INTO MY NEW WORLD!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>44676215
Kids these days, no respect for the old ways. Back in MY day, we simply made it snow! None of this melting tear-drop planets or whatever is going on here. Utter nonsense I say. Look at the state I'm in, forced to near mortality, powerless and...ugh... WARM. Such a disgrace.
>>
>>44676315
Maybe try moving to the other solar system? It only has the second sun right now, and gods efforts outside the solar system of their choice, without some foothold already, should be more difficult. So Urong would have a hard time reaching over to that one.
>>
>>44676315
>>44676215

Oh wait lol didn't notice that he's actually trying to kill you and turn you into a planet more or less. Pretty hardcore.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44676178
And her warm light shinned down ont the shattered planet! Uröng's cold and his power although great were holded! The winds strong and fast formed a wall stopping his invasion the warm was keep into the planet and Uröng deadly grip couldn't touch the first world. And life once more protected continued.

DAM BE YOU DOMINA!!! I SHALL DEVOURER FRACKT's POWER AND SEND THIS NEW BODY OF COLD DOWN INTO THE FIRST WORLD!! I SHALL EXTINGUISH YOUR LIGHT!

Rolling to send Fracky absorved power as a giant cold meteor (We are creating a world here people time to put some ocean in this first planet) and use it to invade the first world with my cold!
>>
And so my schemes start. Oh, don't mind me, just working on something.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>44676450
FYI the first world does have an ocean, it's actually pretty similar to Earth in terms of life sustainability.

But yeah, rolling as one last ditch effort to mitigate the cold meteor. My domain prevents me from outright just stopping it but maybe I can diminish the size a little?
>>
>>44676428
>>44676450
Well, there goes my power. Unless that comet is destroyed, or Urong somehow slain/disabled, I will remain a meager spirit, a mere shadow of my former glory. Can I appeal to any of my fellow gods? The Cold is not as cruel and twisted as that wretch Urong would make it to be, and I promise that under my power, it would be a boon to all!
>>
>>44676450
Well it's official Domina's warm and the other god created a atmosphere strong enough to destroy meteors. Dam now i'm out of ideas...
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>44676514
Rolling to assist Domina with some of power, can't have the place with mortals ruined before the scheming starts for real.
>>
>>44676514
Oh dear! Well it looks like without the presence of the gods of the first planet, it's in for a pretty cold time!

>>44676522
Only effort I can really extend is to turn you into a star. Alternatively I can offer shelter on one of the few icy comets circling either of the two stars.
>>
File: The-Little-Prince-001.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-Little-Prince-001.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>44676548
Comet it is then! I should have enough scraps of power left to rule something like that! All hail Frackt, Comet God!
>>
I have returned! Sorry I'm late, I was playing Battlefront

Regolith the Bright, Grandson of Domina, Defender of the Light has returned! May the darkness fear my mace of flames and may those who are threatened by the dark take refuge behind my shield of sunlight!
>>
>>44676541
VERAIITUS!! YOU DEAR TO GO AGAINST MY COLD GRIP!!! YOU ARE SIDING WITH HER!!?

Also doens't that release Frackt's power? Or whatever Veraittus want to do with it.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44676548
Oh boy. I'm gonna roll to use my mighty shield of light and flame to deflect the comet. If I'm not mistaken, I rolled about a 65 when I created the shield, so I think above a 45 should be a small measure of success at the least
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>44676641
Sorry, wrong die type.
>>
>>44676599
Considering >>44676583

I think it's safe to assume for now you possess the meat of Frackt's power. Though you'll probably have to come up with something else besides that first meteor idea. Maybe creating something?

>>44676583
Something to be aware of that there are around, 2-5 comets circling each star if I remember correctly, so unless you choose to I imagine taking over or extending control to them all is within reason.

Don't stray too close to the stars though, I hunger for another god.

>>44676584
Regolith, good to see you. Urong the cold cyclops has emerged! I'd extend caution though since he's playing nearly at the powerlevel of two gods.
>>
>>44676599
Siding with her? Clearly you have no idea about what I do here.
>>
I, Neron, give life to stone and metal , and create the Golems!
These strange beings live a peaceful existence, working to better them selves and the world around them.
>>
>>44676676
Your warning is heeded! I shall rule all comets, if 'ruling' is just riding them around and occasionally hopping from one to another whenever they cross. However, my small power shall endeavor to keep them far from the stars, save for once a century, where I shall draw close to the planets themselves, so the mortals may know of me.

Urong cannot hold my power for ever. He is strong yes, but I have time. The comets dance shall be my realm, small as they are, and there I shall wait for my powers to be released...
>>
>>44676778
Where are they living? Need to pick a planet or moon or comet or something, unless they're just in space
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

I shiver, wondering why my moon is so cold.

Poking my head out of my moon, I am shocked and horrified to discover much of the life on my creation has been extinguished.

I am furious.

I begin crafting a Divine Warrior to carry out my vengeance on Urong.

>>44676583
Really? You're stealing the comets I made?

Sure, fine, suit yourself. Arse.
>>
>>44676792
The Golems live upon a moon.
>>
>>44676786
If you ever be wanting more and can't create them yourself, Caliban is the one to talk to since he made the comets to begin with.

Also if I am not mistaken, a few "angelic" beings inhabit a couple of the comets. Like, winged beautiful people and great singers. Originally sent to sing songs of Domina's greatness but kind of just left on the comets.
>>
>>44676676
It is good to see you as well Grandmother.

Please don't eat me
>>
>>44676811
My apologies Caliban, I was bade to rule these by Domina! If you like, I can secede all but one to you, though it pains me to restrict my cosmic trip to only one vehicle.

Perhaps these angelic beings >>44676826
hold some small power... If you do not want them, allow me to feast upon them, please! I hunger for power, and their meager essence will bolster my own!
>>
The Golems live upon a moon that orbits no star. This strange rock drifts the solar system, it's inhabitants ever curious of the world's around them.
>>
>>44676898
Whoops, this was me. Will just delete in a bit.

---

>>44676778
If they ever need heat, let me know and I might shed a tear of divine fire for them. As far away from the stars as they seem to be.

>>44676811
Go easy on him, he just had most of his power stolen by a new god!

>>44676828
Don't worry, I won't consume you.

If you can bring me a substitute, that is.
>>
>>44676903
The angel-like beings are also made of Caliban, so that's his domain. Though if you're controlling the comets, even just one, I can't imagine he would be able to stop you from doing as you please with the ones under your control.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>44676898
>>44676929

He just killed my kids! Not happening.

The core of the Warrior is weak and flickering. Rolling to bolster it with a fraction of my Divine Essence.

>>44676903
They are beings of Light and Heat and Purity and carry a portion of my essence. Do you really want to try eating them?

Also, they're my kids so I'm not going to be too happy about it.
>>
>>44676929
I shall find some darker beings that could be consumed by you, Grandmother.

>>inb4 lurker arrives and complains that I am too arrogant/hating of the dark
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>44676696
YOU LITTLE MAGGOT! DON'T STOP MY PLANS OR YOU SHALL BE THE NEXT THING I DEVOUR!

And so Uröng rampage over existence came to a stop. All the gods awoken in that moment holded his deadly cold. But now the void was filled with his power. The Blue-skinned cyclop kneeled in his ancestor, a sense of wonder passed in his cold veins. What ever that was the Cyclop grabbed Frackt's body and started to mold it bleeding the old god's blood Uröng crafted the flesh creating a cold world for himself to rule. Since he himself couldn't break the other gods defenses and none would help him against domina he created his own world.

Rolling for my planet created from Frackts body. AND GO !!!
>>
>>44676993
Fine, fine! I shall restrict myself to only 1 comet, AND all the angels are free to come and go, ungnawed, as they please! I am a kind, if hungry God, and all I want is a tiny corner to call my own.

Not really, of course. I want my powers back so I may once again affect the cosmos! I do not even have minions!
>>
>>44677062
My friend, I will be willing to aid you in becoming powerful again. My Grandmother, Domina, will make you powerful once more.
>>
In my silver realm of Nomoth, the First Moon and Remaking I awaken once more, now into this Third Age!
I am the reflected Light, the Remaker, the World Serpent!
>>
Does anything ever get done with all this infighting among the Gods?
>>
>>44677051
>>44677107
Then you must destroy this new world! Cast it into fire, for only when it is gone can my body once again be contested. Urong and I will fight, as we did, and this time I shall win! If you aid me, the powers of cold and frost will always aid you in any way they can!
>>
>>44676993
His core is strong, infused with Light and my essence is enough to give it structure. However, it needs something... more.

>>44677062
That is agreeable.

However, I am willing to make a deal. I am constructing a Warrior Form, one capable of holding Divine Essence. I would give this creation to you to use as your new body and the Comets as your domain, if you swear fealty to me.
>>
>>44677132
I mean, two solar systems and life were made in the first 2 eras, so yes
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>44676999
You were a little combat-happy towards him, just saying. Not all problems can be solved by hitting them with your mace! Or at least, that's how I feel, I wouldn't presume to tell you how to run your domain.

>>44676993
That just makes me feel worse for him now.

>>44677062
In my divine grace and empathy, I feel Frackt's plight. Rolling to carve off a small portion of Rinokan, the second and stronger star, to present to Frackt in the form of divine essence.
>>
>>44677132
Worlds and civilizations. Besides the setting kinda needed a antagonist.
>>
>>44677112
Welcome to the third age, where a new god of ice has come into being, mortals have gained the capability of cowardice and deceit, and Frackt got fucked by the new ice god.
>>
>>44677154
And a ended some of this life. Ah!
>>
>>44677107
I will lend my mace and shield to your cause. However, instead of cold and ice, I ask that you sacrifice a portion of your divine essence to my Grandmother, that she may feed and create a new Star.
>>
>>44677132
I WAS trying to set my home up but Urong just came by and shat all over it. He will pay!
>>
>>44677217
Not my fault your creations were so weak they couldn't stand a little bit of cold Caliban.
>>
File: Bolvar_Fordragon_comic.jpg (430 KB, 961x1135) Image search: [Google]
Bolvar_Fordragon_comic.jpg
430 KB, 961x1135
>>44677146
I accept, but I do wonder. Can your Warrior Form, a creation of Fire and Metal, safely hold such as I, a weakened, bodyless being of snow and ethereal spirit?

I say yes. I thank you for this gift, and ask only for an armada of angels to accompany me as I begin my siege of the newest planet!
>>
File: Golem.jpg (79 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Golem.jpg
79 KB, 600x459
>>44677154
>>44677163
>>44677217

Right.
I'll just be over here. Helping my Golems develop.
>>
File: wingserpent.jpg (134 KB, 576x450) Image search: [Google]
wingserpent.jpg
134 KB, 576x450
Rolled 35, 72 = 107 (2d100)

>>44677175
Hrmm.. So that's what happened to the humans.. I was wondering why the new spirits as vending up here were different.

Speaking of which, rolling to see how many Spirits have joined me up on Nomoth.
First roll is mortal men, second roll's tens digit is how many Iith.
Iith being winged snakes on the planet below that start as small dumb beasts and slowly grow in size and intelligence. Largest ones act as dragon analogues and can learn speech, second Era creation.
>>
>>44677211
When I win back my divinity, I shall offer some of Urongs battle-won divinity instead of my own! I trust that shall be a fitting gift?
>>
>>44677310
Of course. Grandmother Domina cares not where the Essence comes from, only that she can consume it.
>>
>>44677307
Your welcome Noth. Don't forget to count Caliban's creations too.

okay i will stop now even i'm hating myself.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44677283
It's actually predominantly Light and Metal but Agreed!

Now rolling to see how this transplantation process goes. Need you to roll too.
>>
>>44677307
Thirty five mortal men, the first of my worshippers to die in flesh and ascend in spirit. Alongside them seven great wyrms who remade themselves countless times to learn of the world and of me.

The growth of my realm is good. Finally the silver lands have beings to wander the surface and work towards perfection for eternity.
Indeed, while worship is not a requirement it does seem... Correct.

>>44677359
Caliban's Luminous ones? The Celestial Chpor? Never instilled them with Starlight, never Remade them. Don't think I have any worshippers among them either. Same with the golems.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>44677401
I readily don the armor of Light and Metal! I shall be reborn!
>>
Uhm, I'm not sure what I should do now. I didn't realize being the God of schemes would be so hard when choosing which schemes to use.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44677448
Uhh, let me try to fix that.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>44677570
It's fine, I'll just sort of shift my essence over a little.

Never mind the holes in it, they don't hurt too bad. Yes, you can see the Light through them, and yes I am starting to melt a little around the edges.

It's.
Fine.
>>
>>44677570
>>44677597

Welp, retreating to my nice and cool comet to recover from THAT ordeal. Looks like ANYTHING remotely warm is just TOO much for me.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>44677570
>>44677597
You guys are horrible at this. Here, have some help.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>44677554
Try being a neutral God. When everyone starts fighting you already literally have a stake in everything. Back the wrong side and you're smoked.

>>44677570
Frackt created the first ice, and thus the first water.. I think I'll help a little. Rolling to assist, using knowledge from endless Remaking to help redesign and improve the body for an Ice God.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

With his awake Uröng stole a elder gods power and declared war on Domina haulling his cold all over existence. Many gods creations were caught in Uröng's attemp to eliminate Domina's warm from existence. Now the new God of cold created his world to rule. But it was lifeless and pouring Frackt's blood over it the cold god created his first minions. The Vjör, a 20 feet tall humanoid creatures with bluish skin, white hair.

Let's see if Frackt's blood can create life!
>>
>>44677634
He's a schemer of course he's somewhat neutral.
>>
>>44677671
Wow, 20ft tall? What happened to moderation in size?
>>
>>44677570
>>44677597
>>44677626
>>44677634

Well, Frackt was about to be rejected by the body, but Veraiitus somehow manipulated all our blunders into creating a perfectly serviceable body for the Ice God.
>>
>>44677359
No keep going! More villainy!

>>44677554
Try picking and defining a godly domain, and improving and expanding from there. That's what most of us have done.

>>44677671
>The Vjör, a 20 feet tall humanoid creatures with bluish skin, white hair.

I wonder what they taste like.

>>44677700
I think they're just Not-Jotunn? Urong is himself a giant ice cyclops so it kind of fits.
>>
>>44677700
Meh it can be over looked i don't really mnd their size they just need to be human sized. Besides it wasn't such a high roll.
>>
Well shit. Good thing I have a literal fire mace as a weapon.
>>
>>44677716
They taste like mint.

>>44677700
Hey i'm a cyclop god to me they are still small.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>44677709

HAHAHAHA!!! I am reborn! I thank each and every god who has aided me, Domina, Caliban, Regolith, Veraiitus and Molinoth! Your aid shall not go unrewarded! But first, I must slay each and every one of these new Vjor, before tearing their icy planet apart to restore my divinity!

TO BATTLE!
>>
File: FIpAxQy.jpg (56 KB, 584x906) Image search: [Google]
FIpAxQy.jpg
56 KB, 584x906
>>44677709
Sorry. I swear I'm actually good at my main domain.. I just... Roll low. Yeah. I'm unlucky is all. Definitely not a complete hack who can't even remake a thing as the remaker god. Swear I'll roll high when it's important one day... Yeah..

[Sad Snake intensifies]
>>
>>44677824
Thank pic gave me fells and i'm a ice cyclop
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44677820
Gladly. May the Light of Domina smite these beasts!
>>
File: 1389755469807.gif (1 MB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1389755469807.gif
1 MB, 296x296
>>44677820
>>44677885

Now I feel bad for Urong.
>>
>>44677916
Just think of it as me helping get the groceries, Grandma.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>44677916
Well don't, for I am willing to grant his creations a measure of my power. It will be fun to see them fighting 20ft tall ambushers.
>>
>>44677957
Me fucking damn it! not that much!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d50)

>>44677916
I don't.

I also begin crafting Divine Servants from Frackt's leftover Essence.

Rolling for number.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44677671

And thus the Vjörn were born and Uröng smiled deep with himself his power grew as he revealed to then and ordered to be worshiped. Since by the blood of a god they were born they shall honor his creator with the blood of it's enemies. ALL WHO AREN"T VJÖRN ARE THE ENEMY.

>>44677820
>>44677885
A cry emerged the existence and that cry was WAR! The new born Vjörn were attacked in they're own world. Uröng only smile deep in itself and as he commanded the Vjörn in honour of they're god crafted the deep eternal ices of their on world crystal-ice weapons forged by the Vjörn power and they screamed as they all marched to war the cold of they're world, the cold of their flesh of their weapons trying to smite their attackers.
>>
>>44677984
Frackt, Here are your Servants of Cold, Eight and Ten in number! They will serve you well.

Name them what you wish. They're capable of creating more of themselves in their native environments, mainly cold places, like comets.
>>
>>44678014
>>44677984
>>44677820
I now have stakes in both sides in this conflict.
>>
>>44677957
Well then...would you look at that. For that Veraiitus i will tell of your name to my Vjörn
>>
Rolled 76, 93 = 169 (2d100)

>>44678072
You know, I'm surprised, but not saddened. Play to your nature, fellow god, even i you SCREW ME OVER.

>>44678014
The battle is fierce, rolling to press forward and slay more people! Though I may be wounded, I shall persevere!

>>44678064
Your aid is just another of your countless blessings. Your generosity knows no bounds. These 18 shall be my generals, and grow in number while I wage war, and when they are numerous they shall join me! Rolling 2nd number to multiply them!
>>
>>44678072
You can by your own will decide the conflict you roll was almost perfect. If you help me i will tell of your help to my creation and you shall be worshipped by then to.

Just imagine a giant race with the capability to make ambush and to scheme.
>>
>>44678143
Dam those genarels are strong. Well the Villan can't win forever. But shall not kneel!!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

The glowing mace and blinding light of Regolith's shield join the Battle! The Grandson of Domina attacked, propelled by wings of sunlight, and smites 1d20 of the Vjorn.
>>
Now this is getting interesting.
>>
>>44678014
>>44677820
>>44677885
>>44678143

And Frackt, in his armored glory, aided by Regolith, the Bright, sundered the Vjorn, laying waste to the frozen behemoths out. A rest, protected by Urong himself, held off the combined fury of the Frozen God and the Starchild. But the arrival of Frackt's Generals, aided by the machinations of Veraiitus, overwhelmed Urong and the Vjorn were routed, crying to their Father for help.
>>
>>44678285
Excellent!
>>
Rolled 4, 86 = 90 (2d100)

>>44678285
With more of my essence returned with every slain frost giant, my power grows, and I once again approach Divinity! All that remains is the planet beneath my feet!

My Caliborn, beings born of Caliban, shall turn their attention to tearing this planet apart! I will use my growing power to aid them, and together we shall wrest back my divinity!
>>
>>44678285
Hey, who said I only aided the Frackt and Regolith ? I gave the Vjörn ambush abilities! I aided both sides!
>>
>>44678425
As expected, infantry, no matter how glorious, can't attack planets. But I can! RIP AND TEAR
>>
So, what exactly does each God look like?

>>44678440
Where'd you say that?
>>
>>44678456
Sup. I'm killing some dudes, and their planet, so I can't stick around for too long.
>>
>>44678456
I said it at this point >>44677957
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

The battle was fierced and the cold planet grew as pools of red and blue blood became frozen in the cold enviroment. The Vjörn great in might and with ice weapons carved of their own world couldn't stop so many forces at once. Being begged by his last children the cold god broked his own arm sacrificing of his own flesh and blood and forging a might ice hammer. The great off all Vjörn would hold and lead a final assault Uröng called the cold of his powers increasing the cold winds trying to block the warm.

Rolling for guerrilha warfare!
>>
>>44678494
Well i guess Frackt will kill me now with my own arm. AH!
>>
>busy doing afterlife administration work
>look at the void of space
>see giant god battle on a new moon
By the Word,.. you Divines are really going at it. Oh well, nothing much to do with me.
>>
>>44678456
I'm basicaly a blue skinned cyclop.
>>
>>44678492
Ohh, I see.

In that case, revise it so that the Vjorn used guerrilla warfare to slow the enemy advance and were able to retreat in a fairly organized matter. Still losing though, especially after >>44678494
>>
This third era was starting so boring and then out of nowhere all out gigantic war.
>>
File: TlulanTlapallan.jpg (105 KB, 650x801) Image search: [Google]
TlulanTlapallan.jpg
105 KB, 650x801
>>44678456
Silver snake, with wings of starry night.
>>
I guess I should start working on making a place where I can rest my scheming head, and plan for the humans to have their first inter species war.
>>
>>44678530
I offer you a deal now.

You know full well that Gods come and go. Some are here, some leave, some never return, but some, such as I, do.

You have sacrificed your arm, and much of my essence remains trapped in this cold planet. Return most of it to me, and I shall ascend to Divinity once again, albeit at reduced power. Much like you and your arm-hammer, my Essence is fractured, broken and torn, and I tire of this war.

Give me your arm, and I shall combine it with what essence still resides in this great Warrior Form I inhibit. Using the Essence bound in the planet, I may once again ascend to Divinity, or at least, say, 0/6th of a god. Without your hammer, you too have only 0/6th of your Essence remaining.

From this day, unto forever, the powers of Ice God shall go to whoever of the two of us is here! Note, that collectively we are stronger than an average god, at 1.2! As you and I come and go, the power shall pass between us, Frackt and Uröng.

But what of the Warrior Form, and the Icy-Cold Bloodhammer it wields? That, and the 0.8 essence it contains, shall be fed to Domina, to make a blue star for us, a star of FrostFire! From there, we can build a realm, together!

What say you, Uröng?
>>
>>44678698
Since when was there a god named Anonymous?
>>
>>44678698
>>44678728
Woops! That was me.
>>
>>44678754
Whew, I was confused for a second.
>>
>>44678698
I say...as long as the Vjörn, my creations can stay existing... i agree with your terms.
>>
File: 2678523.jpg (23 KB, 235x255) Image search: [Google]
2678523.jpg
23 KB, 235x255
>>44678456
I take the form of a glowing being of light.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44678802
The Vjorn are a part of me. Their existence denies me essence, and thus we would no longer be in balance. Sacrifice your own essence, or make a roll, to make them permanent. I shall help you do that now, even with my meager essence, as a gesture of good will.
>>
>>44678456
As for my form, Haven't decided yet, So I'm just hanging around as formless energy,
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>44678883
I roll to make the Vjörn eternal They shall become the first race of the cold!
>>
>>44678981
Oh the Vörn are gone...

problably for the best.
>>
File: sun_goddess_profile.jpg (26 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
sun_goddess_profile.jpg
26 KB, 400x399
>>44678456
Before the other gods were around, just sitting in the void by myself, probably resembled something like an eldritch horror mantis. Now with the presence of the other gods, I'd resemble the female/feminine form of whatever is observing or interacting with me.
>>
File: sn-stars.jpg (198 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
sn-stars.jpg
198 KB, 2048x1536
>>44679006
We are the Gods of the Splintered Frost now! Come, everyone, ally and foe, and watch as Domina devours both Armor and Hammer! A new age, the age of United Ice, dawns upon us! A dawn marked by the twin blue suns of FrostFire!

With that, I bid you good nigh! Use our power well, Urong! I expect to have it back, or at least share it, when I return!
>>
>>44679052
Ha! Domina had twins.

I wonder how she deals with the stretch marks.
>>
>>44679085
A good night for you brother. Sleep well.
>>
Fuck it, going to bed somewhere Domina can't find me. See you all next thread or whatever.
>>
Content to see at least a little Justice served, I set about repairing my moon before returning to my slumber, hoping that they would recover.
>>
>>44674370
What's a Witness?
>>
>>44679085
I'm confused, so what's happening? Are gods straying to close to me? I'M GETTING PRETTY HONGRY HOMBRE.

>>44679212
My divine form is more than capable of putting out my star children, in ways of more than just size alone.
>>
>>44679746
>dem titties

Have you ever played with them?
>>
File: star_goddess_profile.jpg (648 KB, 806x1200) Image search: [Google]
star_goddess_profile.jpg
648 KB, 806x1200
>>44680156
In godly form? How would anyone know unless they came to see for themselves? To be fair my bosom is usually reserved for my newborn children to nurse at.

>>44678698
>>44679085

It seems some divine instruments and essence are being left within my realm of perception. Rolling to consume, and then see what happens.

My roll can be boosted by the efforts of Frakt and Urong.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44680308
Whoops didn't roll.
>>
>>44680308
>>44680365
It's interesting to note that there's essence from Frackt, Urong, Caliban, Molinoth and Veraiitus in those.

Should be an interesting result.
>>
I've settled my affairs in my own realm, but now I fear for the world below. The War of Ice was not one without repercussions, and cold spread across all Creation before it was settled.
What has become of the mortals, the beasts and the plants? My Iith and temple?
>>
>>44680457
Good point, they can also roll to assist. Will wait a bit for anyone involved who wishes to.
>>
>>44680568
I suppose you can count the original roll of 8 I put in the armor if you want. But the amount of energy was tiny, so it probably doesn't matter.

Now, Veraiitus.. there's a Divine with a stake in this.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>44680568
Eh, I'll roll, why not.

Hey, I get to have a kid with Domina after all!
>>
Nother five mins before tallying roll for the divinity potluck.

>>44680854
More like a grandkid since it's a creation of yours, rather than you directly.
>>
>>44681349
Good enough.
>>
File: frozen_star.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frozen_star.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>44680854
>>44680694
>>44680365

Very well, in a combined effort of many gods, some instruments of divinity are left for me to see. Upon catching my attention, in my endless hunger I consume them. As they are of divine nature they survive the crucible of my womb and therein are stripped down to their basic divine essence, however they are not truly divine souls and so cannot become proper stars. As such, after a certain period of gestation and an onset of sickness to my being, I expel them from my body. My second set of twins, stranger perhaps than any yet, a pair of frozen stars;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_star_%28hypothetical_star%29

My freezing children, antithetical to my own nature and glory and that of my burning children, and yet I cannot bring myself to so easily discard them after having lost two of my former children to the Lurker. This, though bringing harm to myself, I bring the newborn frozen children to my bosom to nurse to strength before sending out into the void to stand on their own.

The would-be fathers can further interpret the nature of these problem children whereupon I release them, however I am fearful of their strange, frozen nature and the cold light they emit, as should be the rest of the cosmos.
>>
Rolled 96, 37 = 133 (2d100)

>>44681846

Performing another roll for nursing the twins, each to determine their development and stability. When an added cumulative value of 100 for each is reached, they can be considered stable enough to be released on their own into the cosmos. The respective fathers can try to speed along the process and roll a dice, but will have to perform an extra roll as well to avoid being captured by me when coming too close. Since I'm busy nursing the twins, better than 25 counts as a successful escape.

Other than that, I'm off for now. Assuming the thread dies before what was the scheduled start time again tomorrow, is anyone going to make the effort to make the next thread at around the same/proper time as expected, of a Saturday/Sunday pair of threads for the game?

>>44679633
A Witness is a sort of being that is kind of hard to pin down or describe but basically they're a non-god observer to all that goes on in the game. Normally it's up to them at least, to start a new thread each time and call for the gods to awaken and show up to play, but some Witnesses in the past have organized and mediated actions of the gods throughout the threads, provided detailed desctiptions or drawn pictures of what happens during the threads, or even provided interpretations of god actions or non-god events to happen to the cosmos or certain planets.

Basically a Witness is the DM or quest runner for these threads, but anyone can take the role. Also if I remember correctly, the Witness has the power to take into account and make reality the will or consensus of the choir, the non-god Anon spectators and players who give input or advice or call for action.
>>
>tfw all is quiet and the gods are all dead
>>
I... Domnia damnit Molinoth, all this velocioglider hunting made me miss a battle of the gods.
Oh well, at least I've made a few demigods amongst the humans. I think I'll name the oldest one Herocles.

But for now I step back into the silver fire of the temple and ascend to my divine status of the single most powerful god once more. (see: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44505421/#44511254)
And I wonder, Molinoth, what become of the shard of my power?
>>
File: laughing aztecs.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
laughing aztecs.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>>44678456
If you wonder what we appear as, you should know that I appear to whoever speaks to me as whatever embodies courage and valor most to them.
But my avatar amongst mortals is more like pic related
>>
>>44684445
It rests in the heart of Nomoth, my moon realm still. Currently.. The shard does fuels the Forges of Renewal that I and my spirit followers use.

I had planned on using a Tear of Domina once. But I learnt my lesson in the first Era that Domina's power is thus far beyond my ability.
In Eras to come, when I have improved myself, perhaps it coul- wait... How exactly did you create divine-imprinted mortals?
>>
>>44684599
It was with one of the mortal hunters that fought with us. Everyone was cheering at the feast, someone brought some booze from Sleazus, and I'm not entirely sure how it happened, only that there is now around half-a-dozen divine-imprinted mortals running around.
>>
>>44684617
I'm... Sure it'll be fine. It's all change, and theoretically speaking a Divine bloodline is a change of direct improvement to the mortal men. So as the God of remaking; I approve.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44684683
I guess I should maybe roll to see how powerful these demi-gods are on a scale of mortal to my "mortal" avatar.
>>
Rolled 73, 70 = 143 (2d100)

The world is too stagnant right now. Perfection has yet to be achieved, and so I cannot rest.
Time for a Remaking.

Flowing down to the oceans, I dive down to what was once a valley I molded in the First Era, before ice, oceans and life.
But there is something else in the oceans. Something left undisturbed since the First Era too.
The men of water. Created by Illarion, they possess both knowledge and curiosity. But they do not do anything with their Divine gifts! It has been an entire Era. I cannot stand by any longer.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44488684/#44495369

First roll is how I interact, second is how well it pans out.
>1-25 a dark sea-serpent, forcing them to develop defenses and protection or be destroyed
>26-50 one of their own wise ones, preaching of their forgotten lineage of knowledge
>51-75 a muse to a wise one, suggesting ideas both mine and borrowed from the surface folk
>76-100 an Iith that leads a one of the water folk to one of the surface folk to try and spark knowledge sharing
>>
>>44684766
huh. They're better than regular mortals in every way, but not in an overly divine way.

>>44684768
huh, I had forgotten about those. How well do you think Illarion will take to you messing with them?
>>
>>44684768
Appearing in a dream, as my various aspects I whisper to a waterfolk sage. As the stars I speak of theoretical and what it's. As the moon I voice arguments and viewpoints for and against all things. And as a sea snake I whisper truths and falsehoods.

And it takes root. Inspired by lies and made thoughtful by facts, the Sage sets out to try and improve her lot and that of her tribe. Instead of accepting tools and techniques that have been used for generations, she looks at them anew and asks herself if they might not be improved upon.
Renewal begins among the waterfolk, with only a memory of the flash of a sea-snake left behind.

>>44684795
Perhaps he will demand reparation in some form. But I am willing to pay a price to create change. Only when the world is perfect in all ways will I be done.
>>
File: high mass binary star.jpg (39 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
high mass binary star.jpg
39 KB, 640x455
Rolled 18, 94 = 112 (2d100)

>>44682498
I return, and so the Splintered Frost Mantle rests on my shoulders, and with it the combined might of Frackt and Urong. Above and beyond a normal God, I set my sights on Domina, and the twisted, frozen children she nurses now.
My first roll will be to aid them, and my second to escape Domina's grasp. Since I am a higher power than average, I need only roll over 20, not 25, to escape unharmed.

If I am successful, I will seek counsel with >>44684445.
Since his Essence burns brighter than others, I will make my presence known, since I too am More Than One. I mean no harm, and hope we can aid each other in future.
>>
>>44684849
All this talk of mortals and improving them makes me feel... I am not sure, this is a new feeling to the god of valor.
I have a longing of mortal "children" of my own, the combined creation of Zatheens, Sleazus and a few others just isn't a good enough surrogate for me.

If I were to fashion my own mortals, using my divine-imprinted children as a base template to be improved on, could they have a home on your moon, my dear friend Molinoth?
>>
>>44684960
What need do you have of courage and valor, splintered one? In what ways can my spirit assist your own?
>>
>>44684963
I shall consider it. However... I have reserved my realm for those who are dedicated to Remaking. The mortal spirits that my realm houses are those of men and Iith who's flesh failed them in their first life.
If any of those of your creation become similarly dedicated then their spirits will be welcome in my halls and land.
>>
File: cyclops_by_enricogalli-d67et1w.jpg (343 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
cyclops_by_enricogalli-d67et1w.jpg
343 KB, 852x1200
>>44684960
Frakt don't go and get devoured. HAHAHAHA!
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>44685122
Hmm.. although it pains me to hear, I respect your decision my serpentine friend.
Perhaps I must make a dwelling or realm of my own for this.

I know, I shall find the tallest mountain of the world and reshape it, raising it higher over its siblings and make hollow paths within it.
Roll represents the increase in size and complexity of paths within it.
>>
>>44685285
Mount Hympus rises far above the world, its top stretching to the furthest reaches of the atmosphere. Complex and intricate labyrinths within it create a realm like no other, the light inside made through glowing runes spelling out the mandates of courage and the history of the gods.
There is but one entrance at the roots of the mountain, and in the chamber of the top lies the throne of Heroicus. If a mortal were to find his ways through the pathways and perils of the labyrinths he shall be granted power above their kin as a champion of Heroicus.

hmm, but I now need something to challenge any mortals that try to go there... I know, >>44685265 Uröng, could I have your assistance in creating a variation of your former children, the Vjorn, for this project of mine?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

Seing the twins born from Domina. Uröng who still despised the first god warm ignored then but even uröng couldn't deny that at least the light of the cold twin suns were a pleasing one for him. Even so he stared the ice of the first world and seeing the far mountains and their cold tops Uröng pouring his essence into the ice and earth creating creatures in his image in the mountain pass of the world

Rolling to create some MOTHER FREAKING cyclops!
>>
>>44685265
My friend! Now we share the Mantle, so our shared power is diminished, but I welcome your aid! Our star-twins need help, and seeing you do nurtering fills me with glee! These stars shall be strong, and cold, and will serve us well.

I think it is time you and I prepare a gift for all, to apologise for our war. I shall give you my half of the power, for now, and let you give your gift first!
>>
File: _6WL0h_uQog.jpg (46 KB, 604x376) Image search: [Google]
_6WL0h_uQog.jpg
46 KB, 604x376
Rolled 73, 49 = 122 (2d100)

[Spoiler]Sorry I disappeared, fell asleep.[/spoiler]

Regolith looks upon his new godly relatives, the frozen stars, and feels a bit of unease. They are not hot and bright like his parents or Grandmother. But they are his Grandmother's children, so he will aid her in making them strong. First roll is to aid second is to not be eaten.

And I look like pic related.
>>
File: witness_cold.png (516 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
witness_cold.png
516 KB, 500x700
Rolled 10, 49 = 59 (2d100)

>>44685713
>>44684960

Thus, with a gracious sharing of their divinity, and careful enough not to linger near me too long, the assistance of Frakt and Regolith accelerates the growth of the new twins. Perhaps not a moment too soon, as due to their cold nature, birthing and nursing them have taken a toll on me and I will need some time to restore my glory.

Either way, I release the twins from my bosom, strong enough as they are not to stand on their own. Rolling two separate rolls, first for the final result of their development to see how large and strong they are, second to see how much dimmer all stars become for awhile till my glory is returned to full.

The first roll can be assisted in this case by either paternal god, Urong and Frakt. Second roll can be assisted by any gods associated with my own divine lineage.

With the twins released, it's also up to Urong and Frakt to determine where they end up in the cosmos in terms of relative location to the current two solar systems.
>>
>>44685780
>final result of their development to see how large and strong they are

Of note, that this is in relation to the current existing stars. The source of the frozen twins is mighty for sure, but they are themselves not formed of entire divine souls so they are not like to have the same size, radiance or pull of the proper stars. At least not without some help from their grandfathers.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44685780
While technically not born of Domina, but at the same time I am, I let her share in my blazing glory, no matter how dangerous it is. I would not be a god of courage and burning spirit if I would not do so.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44685822
well... ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.

Roll to see how much of my power I keep until I myself can recover?
>>
>>44685822
>>44685831
ehm.... what are the odds of two 4s in a row anyways?
>>
File: 1440436904497.gif (3 MB, 263x150) Image search: [Google]
1440436904497.gif
3 MB, 263x150
>>44685837

1/100!
>>
>>44685850
in a row... so... more like 1/10000.

ehm... I retreat to my throne in Mount Hympus and hope all the divine power gifted to Domina won't.... ehm... I'm not sure what she'd do with all of it.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>44685820
The twin stars shall orbit each other, bathing in each others cold essence. They will follow an elliptical orbit around the other stars, much like my former home, the comets. When they draw close, once every 2 centuries, winters on other worlds shall be long, yet gentle. They and the normal, hot stars will never collide, and shall not harm each at even their closest.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>44685780
Change should be for the better, not lesser and dimming stars.
A child of your Light, I'll lend the many lesser lights of the shooting stars that swarm around my moon.
>>
>>44685979
hey, my slithering friend, how badly do you think I fucked up? If it comes to it, since she's had a taste of me, can I hide on your moon?

And I just realised with how much power I lost to Domina just now, that even my demi-god children are on on par with my current state... it will take some time for me to recover from that...
>>
File: 1392062001243.gif (996 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1392062001243.gif
996 KB, 300x168
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>44685860
Unless it's a distinct portion of your own divinity, just a basic "power transfer" or "assistance" isn't enough for me to make a star out of, which is what I would do. Instead, it'll probably act as just a bolstering effect to my own divinity, which is welcomed after the toll the frozen twins took on me.

Thus, with the benevolent help of Heroicus and Mlinoth, my strength returns as does the light of all stars. As thanks, rolling to create an aurora on the planets and moons, and let all know that my glory shines pure and true once more.

>>44685893
>The frozen star twins orbit each other, and by constantly sharing each others cold light, create a runaway cascade of power as they continually bolster one another and cold radiance that eventually freezes the entire cosmos
>mfw

On a separate note, going to have to duck out for awhile to work. Starmomma gotta earn her keep. Might be able to post mobile but no promises.
>>
>>44686013
Heheh, not very valorous without all that strength are we?
Hmm.. I do rather dislike the prospect of a Divine being undeservably and forcibly... astroformed. If you require it, I shall lend my protection to you.

For a future favor, of course...
>>
>>44686042
Well... I just gave you about 96% of my spirit... which, compared to some of our smaller gods, is way more than you've worked with to make stars before.... hell, you even did it with one of the Lurker's creations, not his own power.

But, what you do with all that is your power.

>>44686044
well, until now I had the overwhelming power to back up my attitude. It could take ages for me to recover from that.
I will let you know if I need your assistance, my friend. But could I ask you for a favor myself? Just a little something to make the Labyrinths of Mount Hympus more dangerous and challenging for mortals. Maybe a lith or two?
>>
>>44686105
>what you do with that is your own power
*Is your own choice.
Geez, one might think I've become obsessed with power now that I've lost most of it.
>>
>>44686105
You find some of the rooms of your labyrinth a fraction colder than others. Adventurers will find these rooms safe and inviting, a much needed respite from the terrors of the mountain.

However, should one sleep in these rooms, the air shall chill rapidly, and there will soon be nothing left but a frozen corpse, ripe sustanence for Urongs people, who clear and reset the trap.
>>
>>44686334
Thank you Frakt. I will repay your gift one day, when I have recovered.
>>
File: white_dwarf_by_antza2-d739zlq.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
white_dwarf_by_antza2-d739zlq.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1018
Rolled 16, 88 = 104 (2d100)

>>44686105
>hell, you even did it with one of the Lurker's creations,

Those were distinct entities though, rather than just a nebulous representation of "his power". But I cannot deny a gift such as this, and so in my weakened state Heroicus sought to help me with his power but in my hunger I latched on and drew from him vast quantities of divinity, and in our separation (likely due to his understandable alarm) I tore forth a large portion of his divine soul. Luckily for him this was enough to draw my attention from him so that I did not seek to consume him whole. The greater chunk of his divinity was not so lucky however and though not an entire god's soul, it endured the crucible of my womb and therein was stripped to its base essence, removing such impurities as "hubris". Eventually I gave birth to a white dwarf in a brilliant display and though not a proper star, being that Heroicus's divinity is in some manner related to my own, both mother and child are strengthened by this mighty deed.

Rolling twice, once to determine a permanent increase to my own power derived from Heroicus's gift of most of his divinity, and once to determine the strength of the white dwarf which can be assisted by Heroicus himself, the semi-father. Also worth noting that the white dwarf is more than capable of standing on its own and was birthed strong, as well as that the child itself shall more or less belong to Heroicus should he wish to accept it, and do with as he pleases. At the very least, it is his to name and place in the cosmos.
>>
File: 1376594046111.jpg (71 KB, 442x308) Image search: [Google]
1376594046111.jpg
71 KB, 442x308
>>44686891
>latched on and drew from him vast quantities of divinity
>>
Well shit. Grandma sucked on a dude and made a baby.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44686891
>mfw my child/me the white dwarf burns brighter than Rinokan's star.

I may have little power left, but I can find the newborn a place in the cosmos, orbiting around Domina's firstborn to grace its mother with its radiance any time she wishes to look upon it, but keeping it from damaging Caliban's comets or interacting with the frost suns.

A minor shard of it shall be taken and made to illuminate my throne chamber, gracing any adventurer that makes it to the end with its presence.

>>44686998
I'm not exactly happy with these events, but I knew the risk I was putting myself in, and yet I would do it again if I had to.

>>44686958
I guess I was. I'm not sure if Caliban and Lurker would be jealous or happy that it was me and not them.
>>
>>44687028
fuck, forgot to name it. hmm... Helios. Yes. That is a good name for something so small that burns so bright.

The shard of Helios is barely the size of a rubber ball like the humans play around with, and yet it warms the Labyrinth and makes an eternal day in my chamber. I am happy with what Domina has made from my sacrifice.
>>
File: 1398347875973.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1398347875973.png
90 KB, 238x276
>>44687028
>Putting a super powerful white dwarf near anything without wanting massive destruction
>>
>>44686998
I've still got it.

>>44687028
>orbiting around Domina's firstborn

Well I guess the first star now orbits Helios, as do the planets of the first solar system. Hopefully they don't all fall into it eventually.

Also who says you can't make the most of your weakened time among the mortals. Sounds as good a chance as any to put out more demi-gods.
>>
>>44687064
Well... Helios's kinship with its siblings is strong, but its path is stable. He will not fall into others and destroy them, but the same cannot be said if other things are made in his path.

And the shard is small and meager-looking, and yet it weighs more than the grand temple that the humans built to house the silver flame. Maybe I'll make something of it one day when some of my powers have returned... maybe a hammer...
>>
Can I get a list of all the Stars and notable planets/moons/comets, and their relative positions? I want to build a picture of this Universe in my mind.
>>
File: 1452387631918.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452387631918.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>44687100
>>Grandma's still got it
>>Oh me why

Anyway, bow that there is no fighting, I think I will go down among the mortals, disguised, and see what's going on first hand.

Rolling to determine how good my disguise is.
>>
>>44687100
Although what you say is true, Star Mother, and I thank you for it, I cannot help but feel the doubt born from Veraiitus's curse, now that I have grown weak enough to feel it.

No, I shall venture out into the world of mortals, but only once the trials of Mount Hympus have been made and I have run through them myself.

Perhaps one day we will meet again and share our glory with the gods, Domina, but I do not think I will be able to for a long time, and I cannot promise that I will be able to bring myself to assist you so intimately ever again.
>>
>>44687124

Stars are;

- Oronix, first proper star and former original solar system core. Thus far the general "center" of the cosmos where most everything has happened.
- Rinokan, second proper star and solar system. Good distance from the first solar system.
- Helios, second dwarf star and new original solar system core. New general "center" of the cosmos.
- The twin frozen stars, haven't been named yet. Fairly far removed from the other two solar systems, following a large elliptical path around the both of them.

>>44687130
>>44687144

>Both running around the first world among the mortals

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
File: 1396049279808.png (445 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1396049279808.png
445 KB, 400x600
>>44687144
>I cannot promise that I will be able to bring myself to assist you so intimately ever again.

Helios is the most prominent celestial object in the cosmos currently, that was with the majority of your divinity. Imagine the result with your actual divine soul, or a divinely conceived child.

Just super saiyan.
>>
>>44687215
Did... did the star mother just hit on me and say I tasted delicious at the same time?

>>44687183
>Fighting Regolith in my current state.
Fuck, I know a challenge when I see one. I'll just bring my demigod Herocles (who happens to be as powerful as I am right now) with me and we'll do our best.
>>
>>44687236
I'm saying if there ever is a next time, we could make even a galactic core maybe.
>>
>>44687183
Thaaaank you. What planets orbit each of these stars?
As a third of the parent of the twin Frost Stars, I shall name one Kreos.
>>
>>44687254
I'll consider your words and remember them, Star Mother. Once I believe myself to be strong enough once more I might rise to the challenge.

Speaking of challenges.
>>44687130
Regoleth, your guise does not fool another god. Would you care a round of sparring against me and the eldest of my spawn as your grandmother desires?
>>
Rolled 22, 95 = 117 (2d100)

>>44687317
A) Forgot to roll to disguse myself

B) Sure, why the hell not. I have my divine weapons and Full power.

First roll will be for disguise, second for the fight. Reminder that my mace can do firebursts of a 50+, and my shield can generate blinding light on a 40+.
>>
>>44687265
I haven't been keeping up on the planets too much, but I believe there's

- One main planet of the first solar system, earth-like and capable of bearing life though currently limited in terms of number of lifeforms
- Two moons, one orbiting the first world belonging to Molinoth and one somewhat on it's own orbit in the solar system belonging to Caliban

There was another planetoid in the solar system but I can't remember if it was a moon or an actual other planet. And then there's probably a number of other moons or planets, that I missed. Like I think Neron in this thread made a golem planet that kind of just shoots through the cosmos in no orbit? I can't remember the names of any of the planetoids. And then there's a few non-planet celestial objects, like the comets around the two proper stars.

The second solar system and the twin frozen stars to my knowledge, do not have any planets or moons or anything around them, pretty much everything is more or less contained within the first solar system.
>>
Rolled 64, 48 = 112 (2d100)

>>44687347
>a 95
I knew I was fucked, and so did Herocles, but fuck it, I'll still take you on. I have no weapon of my own, so I'll have to resort to tree trunks and my spawn uses his brass club.
(first roll is me, the second is how well the greatest demigod fares against a godly assault)

and that disguise probably works on most mortals.
>>
Rolled 83, 18, 19 = 120 (3d100)

>>44687397
First roll is to dodge/block your attack, second is to see if my mace activated when I attacked, third to see if my shield kicks in.
>>
Rolled 73, 41 = 114 (2d100)

>>44687427
I am not able to hit you, still recovering after your first strike ruined my worse arm. And yet we are spared from the divine might of your weapons in this scuffle.

I resort to tossing boulder straight at you, Herocles coming up from the other side to try to hit you.

First roll is me, second roll is Herocles
>>
File: Planets of Gods.png (10 KB, 904x547) Image search: [Google]
Planets of Gods.png
10 KB, 904x547
>>44687375
>>44687183
Countless eons spent in paint. Couple of grey moons wandering around, a nice planet, and a smattering of comets, tails realistically pointed away from the nearest star.
>>
Rolled 47, 47, 53, 76 = 223 (4d100)

>>44687458
I will attempt to block the boulder with my shield, and to gut your champion with my mace as he advances.
First roll is to block, second to see if shield magic activates, third to see if I hit Herocles, fourth if mace magic works. Same parameters as before.
>>
>>44687522
>>not gut, hit

So I got hit by the boulder, but not before a firey mace strikes your son.
>>
>>44687522
As the boulder connects and I move in to swat you away from my son with a newly-uprooted tree.
Herocles doubles over, blinded and scorched by the divine light.
(first roll is my attack, second roll is Herocles trying to survive)

>>44687505
you may have the proportions a bit off. Oronix is the largest star, Rinokan is slightly smaller iirc, Kreos and its twin look about right, but Helios is a white dwarf, emphasis on dwarf.
and there are 3 moons around the earth, of which one has seas and forests of its own, and a second has a rudimentary atmosphere. the third one is barren.
>>
>>44687505
Amazing. one minor detail though that Helios is a white dwarf so only about the size of the earth-like planet. Also probably bluish white.

I can't complain though, first great bit of art for the game we've gotten in a good while.
>>
Rolled 47, 56 = 103 (2d100)

>>44687574
forgot to roll, damnit

>>44687575
I agree with that. It's also the first we've had since the original Witness disappeared.
>>
>>44687584
I should also start setting up parameters for the results of non-oppposed rolls.
hmm... how about 50+ was Herocles enduring the hit, 70+ would have been him recovering fast, 90+ would have left him unphased and below 30-40 would have meant he had outright died?
>>
Rolled 77, 84, 51, 24 = 236 (4d100)

>>44687584
The divine light and Heat is too much for your son, who passes out from the attack. Rolling to defend. First will be defense roll, second will be magic activation. Third roll will be my own attack, fourth will be mace's magic.
>>
>>44687614
Your attack is blocked by my divine shield, through which I channel the Light of Domina, blinding you. My mace flies at you, but the flames of Domina do not flare to life.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>44687614
In my blind state I can do little other than bring the tree (hopefully) against your mace and hope for the best.
>>
Rolled 95, 53 = 148 (2d100)

>>44687647
My mace fails to hit you, intercepted by the blind flailing of your log. Siezing the initiative, I press the attack. Rolling to hit, then fire magic.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>44687679
welp... I fall to the ground, with barely the strength to swing the log one last time against you, knowing that even if I fall here, I do not fall to Veraiitus's curse.

roll is simply the last strike before exhaustion and injuries sustained to my form incapacitate me.
>>
>>44687679
>>44687732
WHAT THE FUCK? I was ready to resign to that 95, but what?
>>
File: Planets of Gods.png (15 KB, 904x547) Image search: [Google]
Planets of Gods.png
15 KB, 904x547
"Art"
You guys do me an injustice.
Hopefully Helios looks a bit more realistic now, while Rinokan and Oronix remain as they are, seeing as Rinokan was smaller than Oronix in the original anyway. Oronix has two new moons around it's partner planet, one with life and water, and one with whisps of grey atmosphere. The barren, dead moon gets new lava pools, because screw having a tiny ball of grey represent a moon.

One of the moon, you may notice, has blue electro-cables criss-crossing it. This is a symbolic representation of the technological work the golems may/will do at some point, and in this way we distinguish it from the other grey blob moons.
Kreos and the un-named twin remain the same, lonely and orbiting far away, spinning enthusiastically. They hope Domina forgives them for the difficulty they caused her, or rather, they would if they were actually anything more than balls of flaming Frost.
>>
>>44687766
That's actually pretty nice. And it makes sense thematically that DARK's prison (3rd major moon) has lava lakes and such on its surface.

However, it's not finished. I just remembered that Urgos made a frozen planet somewhere with Frakt's power. That's the only thing missing from your work of art that shall survive throughout the eons.
>>
>>44687732
My mace strikes your log, the burning light incinerating the makeshift weapon. However, the mace stops but an inch from your form. Slowly, the mace and shield are lowered, and I hold a hand out to you, to help you up.

>>"Thank you for this invigorating sparring match. I hope Grandmother was entertained."
>>
>>44687793
I AM Frackt, so I am aware that he did this. That was the whole deal with the war between us, me reclaiming this planet, destroying it, and recovering my Power from it's remains. Some of the power was imbued into Kreos and the twin, but maybe a frosty nebulae could be put in somewhere as a reminder of it's destruction? Where do you think it should go?

Also, anyone else, feel free to inform me of any new planets coming up, or better yet, download the pic and edit it in yourself.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44687803
>"If she was, you can ask her to make a weapon for me if she expects me to fight her offspring more often."

I take the offer and get up, my wounds healing faster than any mortal's. I scoop up my son and take him to the temple to me where he can rest and recover from sparring with a god.

Regolith, is there anything you could provide in the terms of challenge or danger for my Labyrinth?

also gonna roll how much of my old "99 cosmic power" I recover for now
>>
>>44687841
oh, fuck, I am really sorry about that. ehm... maybe it would be somewhere around the twins, as the other suns would just melt them?
>>
>>44687846
>>Hearty chuckle. "My friend, my weapons are of my own essense. The gift my Grandmother has given me is the ability to instantly return to her, whenever I need it. In exchange for this wonderful spar, however, I will gift to you a fragment of my light, in the form of a shrine to Domina and myself. It shall sit in your Labyrinth, waiting to heal those who pray to it and provide them with Light. "

I shall now return to wandering among mortals, to see how the Faith of the Light has fared into the 3rd Age
>>
>>44687925
I would make some weapons of my own essence too, if I had the essence to spare.
I graciously accept your gift.

>>44687846
I have been imbued with some of my forgotten power, and the flames of courage grow stronger in all mortalkind once more, fighting against the curse of cowardice.

Soon I'll be able to consider forging something from the shard of Helios, but I'll need something... something special for it.
>>
>>44688004
Then I shall also gift you with another fragment, this time one from my mace's power. May you use it well to create a weapon.
>>
>>44688031
Thank you. This... I could use this. Now all I need is more of my power and to use Molinoth's forge of remaking.

I am going to become indebted to so many gods on my road to recovering my spirit that I dread what could happen if all were to call in their favors at the same time.
>>
While we're all manifesting our Essence into items, I decide to make a pun and combine both mine and Urongs Essence into the form of a blue robe, sparkling with frost and ice.

It's a fresh Coat of Snow.

Any who wear it take upon them the mantle of Frost God, but it is only in mine or Urongs hands that a secondary feature of the Coat manifests. Only with us can the Coat be torn and reformed, allowing us to share and re-combine our power, as per the terms of our truce. For now, I wear the complete Coat!

>>44688074
I remove a long fiber from the Coat, for use of binding and grip in your new weapon. You helped me in my time of need, so I shall help you in yours.

We need a way to generate new power! By splitting and using Powers, we are hastening the force of Entropy.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

Rising from my slumber, I set about expanding my realm.

I seed a number of comets equal to my roll.
>>
>>44688190
I merge from my slumber watching over the creation of the new cold stars. Their cold essence and smooth light giving even the frozen cyclop a reason to smile.

As he approach the one-armed god await for Frakt hearing his idea Uröng speaks.We should make our creation worship us and trough a ritual, so they can send back some of our essence to us.

Now give me part of the coat Frakt! Uröng grabs part os the mantle sharing it with his 'brother' god Frakt as the mantle is rippled dividing the Frost God's powers between then Uröng forges his share like the pelt of a gigantic artic wolf covering his armless side with it's pelt.

As one of the fathers of the cold starts i name the other Polus!.
>>
>>44688190
I thank you, ancient bringer of frost.

Now the only thing missing is a trip to Molinoth's forge and to fan the flames of my fragment there, if he will allow me.
>>
>>44689362
Molinoth must be sleeping.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44689400
He does that sometimes. I guess I just have to wait for the next age for him to wake up.

In the meantime, I might as well see how well the few mortals that rise up to the challenge of Mount Hympus are fairing. (roll is to see how well the mortals fare, 95+ means 1 person has made it to the top)
>>
>>44689644
well, they're being challenged by the Labyrinths, as intended, and casualties are at a bare minimum. No one has reached the throne chamber at the top yet, but some mortals have been gleaming incredible knowledge from the scriptures that provide light in there..
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

I seed the stars with more Luminous and the Void with more Space Mantas.
>>
File: tumblr_mnrs3zWugP1qbhkjdo3_500.gif (462 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnrs3zWugP1qbhkjdo3_500.gif
462 KB, 450x253
>>44686891
>>44686958

>This whole situation
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

I seek to further my schemes an so grant those twice blessed and once cursed by me a new gift. Politics. Rolling for how convincing the first politicians are.
>>
>>44690701
Well, shit. At least the idea of politics has been gifted to the mortals
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.