[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW CHAOS SPACE MARINES CODEX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: phil kelly does it again.png (147 KB, 329x314) Image search: [Google]
phil kelly does it again.png
147 KB, 329x314
GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, LITERALLY THE ONLY BOOK NOT UPDATED WHILE OTHER ARMIES ALREADY HAD TWO CODEXES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Imperial Fist.jpg (23 KB, 208x214) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Fist.jpg
23 KB, 208x214
>>44669071
Didn't you hear? GW's squatting them. From Now on you go loyalist or go home.
>>
File: le 2015 man.jpg (5 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
le 2015 man.jpg
5 KB, 300x231
>>44669125
I'll squat your mother cunt, GIVE ME MY 7TH EDITION CODEX

IT'S 2016 FOR FUCK SAKE, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>44669071
Take it to /r/, faggot. PDFs are illegal and stealing from the companies you claim to love.
>>
>>44669190
Take yourself to grade school faggot and learn how to read, nobody was requesting an illegal version of an existing thing.
>>
>>44669071
Black Templars don't have two codexes.

I wasted my money. And time.

Are possessed still useless?
>>
>>44669071
A sad day for the Ruinous Powers. The new codex will most likely be underpowered to sell more space weaboos or loyalists.
>>
>>44669679
I play Black Templars. Fucking idiots like you give us a bad name. We have a fucking Codex and it's not that bad

Douse your models with lighter fluid and set them aflame, you do not deserve them. Whether you jump in with them is at your discretion
>>
>>44669722
Fokken savaage m8
>>
>>44669722
I never got to play them, they just sit in my cabnet collecting dust.

There's no Game Shops in Maine. Just mist and monstrosities.

Also I was under the impression that the codex could not be used? Did I miss something?
>>
File: berzerker axe and ppistol.jpg (97 KB, 960x567) Image search: [Google]
berzerker axe and ppistol.jpg
97 KB, 960x567
>>44669679
>getting mad because your literally space marines chapter with like 2 special units got put in the powerful as fuck space marine codex where it still has its special units and is the same as always

you don't know pain corpse worshipper, I'll fucking cut you
>>
>>44669774
I do know pain, I used to play Dwarfs in Fantasy.
>>
>>44669771
Black Templars got put into the regular space marine book, but are still their own faction with unique rules/units so you can still play them.

But it's true you can't use the old Black Templars codex itself same as you can't use any old codex in most games, in the sense that most people will only play with the newest rulesets in wargaming. I'd be fine playing against somebody using their old templars codex but that's not even close to the norm.
>>
>>44669071
Quit your whining.

You received two codexes already.

Codex Daemonkin and Codex Crimson Slaughter.
>>
>>44669842
Ah ok, didn't know about that, thank you anon.
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg (23 KB, 882x387) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).jpg
23 KB, 882x387
>>44669832
I think you mean Old Age of Sigmar.

On a serious note, idk now shiggymar works but can't you run pretty much whatever the fuck you want in that "game"? If not there must at least be some analogue to dwarves that you could justify counting your models as, r-right?
>>
>>44669847
You mean "Codex: Khorne Copypasta" and a Campaign supplement with a couple special rules and relics?

While Loyalist Marines have had 2 Codexes, 2 hardback supplements, and presence in around five campaign books.

Just shut the fuck up. You know nothing of this agony.
>>
>>44670330
>You know nothing of this agony.

You know nothing of agony, 5 years of waiting is nothing.
>>
>>44670347
Sisters player?
>>
>>44670358
Black Templars.

Many other codexes have waited way more than 5 years for a new book in previous editions.
>>
>>44669847
>codex crimson slaughter
>codex

It's a supplement that doesn't even have the core units listed, you literally have to also have the CSM codex to run crimshit slaughter. And the only reason people played it was because you can make a whatever tier sorcerer with the artifacts.

Khorne Daemonkin is literally copypasted units that you could already play as CSM with daemon allies, same points cost even. Only differences were some minimum models per unit/formations, artifacts, and blood tithe. Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Give me an actual, necron/space marines/eldar/tau release, not a fucking worse than orks release.
>>
File: 1356460467225.jpg (690 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1356460467225.jpg
690 KB, 1536x2048
BECAUSE WE'RE CHAOS SPACE MARINE PLAYERS AND WE'RE FUCKING ANGRY!
>>
>>44669071
>>44669166
Rumors put us at either this summer or the summer of next year. And a possible tzeentch book similar to the khorne one some time this year. Part of it is that a lot of their work and effort is going into AOS and the new stuff they are slowly bringing out for it
>>44669679
Possessed are still kinda crappy. Spawn are usable now though
>>
>>44669847
Also CSM got a WHOLE month worth of releases in the advent "Call of Chaos" series.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.