[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human Supremacy Council
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: GreatSupremeThrone.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GreatSupremeThrone.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Two weeks ago as suggested by Louis Toothfucker we started domesticating unconventional animals; bears, sabertusks, centaurs, mimics, goblins, elves etc.
-
What now? whats the possible utility of breeding so much weakblood under our belt?
Just use everything as work animals?
maybe we could weaponize some of then, like bears and mimics, but what about the rest? any ideas my fellows?
-
The God Emperor is dead and the Great Supreme Throne is empty as he died without leaving a sucessor. For the burden of rulling the great human empire this Council was formed from every noble who wanted to participate.
it was not the smartest choice but is cleary the one that will not cause a civil war.
Take a name, safe tripcode and join the Council
>>
We should begin searching for the Next God Emperor. The best way to do so is to monitor all births in the Empire and look for those who have the Mark of the All Father.
>>
>>44667773
every fifty peasant who hear about this will carve his son skin, i don't even need to talk about the other nobles.
>>
>>44667460
What about the space marines?
How are they coping with the death of God Emperor?
>>
let them fight in arenas, the winner race shall go free
>>
>>44667958
i don't know, we are stuck in this third world shithole for 45 generations, i'm son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of a son of an imperial guardsman
>>
>>44668011
How incompetent.
Fine then, let's make some beastmaster with the animal we've collected.
Hope they are good against those Dark Eldar beastmaster.
>>
File: dark_eldar_zero_by_deadxcross.jpg (91 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
dark_eldar_zero_by_deadxcross.jpg
91 KB, 600x900
>>44667958
>>44668011
don't even ask me why we mantain eldars captive over here

>>44667987
free the elfs, greenskins or those horse mutants? don't looks like a good idea.
>>
>>44668049
sorry but i think we killed all of those during the great purge
>>
>>44668079
What do you mean?
The beastmaster or the animal?
>>
>>44667907
It takes no genius to know that the mark cannot be simply carved into ones skin. It is a Holy thing that is branded into the Emperor by the Gods themselves.

Besides, the penalty for a such a crime is death. Who would dare do something so foolish?
>>
>>44668097
the beastmasters, they were not enough submissive be kept alive as the others

>>44668168
and the prize for doing it is the empireor what's left of it maybe just this planet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.