[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in the Screaming Vortex https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0712 (1).png (1 MB, 2172x1176) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712 (1).png
1 MB, 2172x1176
Meanwhile, in the Screaming Vortex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
Jesus, Bowie would make a great Astropath
>>
Fuck.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44665374
Rolling for my Sanity Check
>>
>>44665374
Komus pls, get the fuck out of my Warpstorm.
>>
>>44665374
Whelp, time for David Bowie a second campaign of mine.

Cult leader Bowie, just look at the work those eyes are doing in the video so unsettling yet also captivating.
>>
>>44665374
So, I think we can officially confirm that David Bowie is a dark god.
>>
>>44665374
What the fuck did any of that song and video even mean? It's like my brain's leaking out.
>>
>>44668889
Be glad you didn't understand. That means you're still sane. It means you're still human.
>>
>>44665374
All /tg/ aside, after all these years Bowie still seems good at what he does.
>>
So I wonder who this character is. Bowie always has characters to his music.
>>
>>44669175
The characters seemed to recreating a quakier ceremony, that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>44669175
I tried looking at the wikipedia article, but it didn't help much.

Apparently, Bowie wanted to have the woman have a cat tail, because "It's kind of sexual." So there's that.
>>
>>44669175
Bowie hasn't really done characters since the 80s.
>>
>>44668431
Wait, Comus?
As in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icGTBLeBXnE Comus?

I want one day to have a campaign as unsettling as this album.
>>
File: OK.gif (944 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
OK.gif
944 KB, 540x304
>>44665374
OK
>>
File: tumblr_lvhyodOhyk1qfdszxo1_500.gif (497 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvhyodOhyk1qfdszxo1_500.gif
497 KB, 500x350
I am a huge Bowie fan, but I was very skeptical about his new stuff, didn't really like any album since scary monsters, well maybe expect parts of earthling and let's dance. His previous album was just meh... ten years of inactivity to produce something that actually has no vibe...

But this is actually good. Both song and video. And kinda /tg/ related as a bonus.
>>
>>44666647
RIP Anon's mind
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.