[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna be hosting tonight. What's the GOAT snack to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1435717182320.jpg (75 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1435717182320.jpg
75 KB, 600x443
Gonna be hosting tonight.
What's the GOAT snack to have at the table?
>>
>>44663954
Boneless wings. Serve them with tooth pics or forks. Also, Home made wontons. You want finger food that's not messy, anon. Failing the above, just get pizza.
>>
Tastes vary, but it should be something that doesn't stain. Chips and other greasy snacks are out, unless you enjoy gross grease stains on all your books and papers.

We usually have pretzels.
>>
>>44663954
Red Lobster Cheddar biscuits. There's a mix available, or you can make your own.

If you're eating healthy, veggies with an optional ranch dip. Bacon squares and cheese.
>>
Pigs-in-a-Blanket are pretty good if you can get some good sausages.
>>
>>44663979
My fucking god, I bought those biscuits a few weeks ago. Best decision of my life. I second everything else mentioned in the thread so far as well.
>>
Doritos should be fine
>>
We are two guys in our group who really enjoy baking and making fingerfood for our sessions. Some highlights include:

- Spicy cocktail sausages
- Stuffed cherry tomatoes
- Horseradish & reindeer meat pinwheels
- Authentic Klåddá bread made from old 13th century recipe
>>
File: barb heart eating.jpg (123 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
barb heart eating.jpg
123 KB, 600x896
>>44663954
Thin wheat crackers, cheese, nuts and dried fruit. Get a big jug of elderberry juice (there is syrup almost everywhere) and make it with Frizzante soda water.
>>
>>44664218
>Doritos should be fine
>fatty crumbs
>shitty smell
>CRUMBS THAT STICK TO EVERYTHING
>tastes like asscrack
>>
Big bowl of jelly beans
>>
>>44663954
Me? I'd serve crab legs.
>>
Jack and coke
Pleasant background music
Clean appartment

All of these matter far more than snacks. I would much rather break for snacks at a time then go back to gaming, get all the hey look at this on my phone shit out then game all through thenight with drinks throughout.
>>
A sweet thing, a salty thing and a savoury thing. At least one of these should also be crunchy.
>>
Popcorn without butter/sugar. Doesn't make your hands all fatty.
Cheese. Just plain cheese. Place different kinds of cheese on a plate and put a knife besides it.
Paprika cut into stripes. Same advantage as popcorn, but adds a healthy side.
Bananas, easy to store, filling and if you have a trashcan nearby, disposing of the peel won't be a problem either.
Generally, fruuits are a good bet. Grapes especially. Maybe an apple for a longer break.

As far as drinks go:
GOOD beer. Water and juices are a must have, wine maybe if you got people over who like that kind of stuff. Make sure that nobody drives home drunk.
>>
>>44664461
>Opinions
>>
File: 1438980561270.jpg (37 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1438980561270.jpg
37 KB, 500x350
>>44663954
Poisoned drinks.

The reward for successfully completing the session is the antidote.
>>
get some chex mix/pub mix yo. Big ass bowl of that and some napkins for the salt/dust.
>>
>>44664001
This. Quick and easy and pretty fucking good. I'll probably make some next time we do board game night.

>>44667033
>Make sure that nobody drives home drunk.
>being this much of a good friend
>>
Venison is always good
>>
>>44663954
Goat
>>
Semen.
>>
>>44663954
Double choc Timtams.

>>44668288
I like the way you think.
>>
>>44667438
Well the fatty crumbs that stick to everything is an objective fact, which makes for bad table snacks.
Taste and smell is admittedly subjective, but if you enjoy them you have a subjectively shitty taste.
>>
>>44663954
Meatbread served Au Jus.
>>
>>44669256
Hey, fuck you, I brought it for me and you can't make me share!
>>
>>44663976
Provide chopsticks for the chips.

Bam, problem solved.
>>
>>44667033
>paprika cut into stripes
you mean the spice?
>>
>>44672828
Some Euros call bell peppers paprikas or capsicums, especially eastern euro
I've found that salt and black pepper can turn a mom food into patrician-tier crispfingers. Always have nearby when serving sliced bell peps for dipping
>>
>>44673419
>sliced peppers
can confirm, top tasty
that wet crunch
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.