[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tg/ think of Tabletop Audio or any other tools used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TableTopAudio.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
TableTopAudio.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
What does /tg/ think of Tabletop Audio or any other tools used to change the atmosphere for gaming such as Adventure Scents?
>>
>Adventure Scents

I have never heard of this, but it seems incredibly gross.
>>
>>44663855
Essentially you can get different aromatic oils blended into small beads that you buy in a tin or have them placed in a locket. They have some deliberately gross ones of course like the smells of crypts or rotting flesh but there are quite a few pleasant ones. The smell of dusty books for example or an enchanted forest.
>>
>>44663902
I wish there were another word for this, but this sounds over the top gay.
>>
>>44663934
Camp
Effeminate
Sissy
Epicene

Someone needs to expand their vocabulary.
>>
File: 1439755854836.gif (383 KB, 257x266) Image search: [Google]
1439755854836.gif
383 KB, 257x266
>>44663810
>Adventure Scents
The only scent I need is the smell of bacon being cooked in the kitchen for my group when they're camping in game.
>>
>>44663988
Can bacon be persevered well enough to be used by an adventuring party? Or are you suggesting that your party hunts and butchers their food?
>>
File: 1450790368336.gif (771 KB, 437x245) Image search: [Google]
1450790368336.gif
771 KB, 437x245
>>44664016
Maybe. Nothing wrong with some boar or piggu chops, even better when you catch it yourself.
>>
My old DM had us play in her bed, like a sheet/pillow fort under the covers with a camp light. It was really weird but really cool and comfy. Particularly her bed stuff was all so soft and smelled nice.
>>
>>44664082
You sure you didn't mean "play with her"?
>>
>>44664105
What do you mean?
>>
>>44664134
It's okay ask your daddy about it sometime.
>>
>>44664105
>>44664145
Finish masturbating before you post on /tg/, please.
>>
>>44664145
I have no idea what you're talking about. My dad doesn't even play tabletop games.
>>
>>44664169
That was funny, I liked that.
>>
>>44664082
How many players? This sounds awesome but i can't imagine any more than like one player fitting in a blanket fort
>>
Has anyone ever played /tg/ related games outside? Like when they went camping or in the summer out in the garden?
>>
>>44664184
At one point we had three players, but usually it was just one or two. She had quite a big bed to be fair.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.