[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunate Magical Girl Quest 50:Elliotte, Schoolgirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 1
File: Gasmask girl.jpg (76 KB, 673x990) Image search: [Google]
Gasmask girl.jpg
76 KB, 673x990
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44449004/
Char sheets: Eli http://pastebin.com/STyppT2L Char http://pastebin.com/QQLmwgQv Am http://pastebin.com/8pHbRttv Bel
http://pastebin.com/Ju8rB8hH Del http://pastebin.com/hQQmD4G8 Jamie http://pastebin.com/2ufY8q8J, Elliotte http://pastebin.com/LXfzEsJ0

This is probably going to be a bad day, now it may seem like I'm being a bit pessimistic here but well, I like to think I have a sense of this sort of thing now a days.

"You thinking about something Sis?" Katlin asks, looking up at me and drawing me out of my thoughts as we walk along

"How could you guess?" I ask with a smirk as I ruffle her hair

"You always get that kind of angry bored look when you're thinking" She says, pushing my hand off her head with an annoyed look on her face "It's actually really easy to notice"

"Really?" I ask tilting my head, I've never really thought to look at myself while I was thinking so...maybe it is? I mean I've never

"Sorry, it isn't that noticeable" Katlin laughs, as I feel my cheeks turn red as I blush "so don't worry about it...or whatever you were worrying about earlier, okay?"

I nod, and smiles as Katlin turns down the street to her school.

"See you at home, kat" I say, waving once as I keep walking to my constantly destroyed highschool.

I look up at it and tilt my head...actually, how the hell is this place still open, I mean with all the destruction I've and my friends have caused, you'd think people would stop coming but...no, still just continues like usual...its kind of.

I wince, remembering why I thought today would be one of the bad ones.

Elliotte is coming to school and that..well I mean she is trying to get better with the whole, touching people thing and Charlotte did say she was getting better about not breaking into people's personal space...as often, when she came for a bit of a "visit" a day or two ago... since we can't well do it at her place anymore
cont
>>
>>44651857

Considering that doing anything like that around Elliotte would be akin to dancing around a fire after taking a bath in gasoline for a couple of hours.

I mean, I could actually do that without getting hurt now, but the point still stands and...I'm going to be late if I keep standing here thinking about nothing

What do I do?
[] just head to class
[] look for Charlotte
[] put on my copper mask and sneak in
[] nap in Jaime's smoking spot
[] See if you can convince Ms Weaver to get you out of school work
[] Give Luke the cyborg robot thingy
[] Change modo, see how long it takes anyone to notice
[] use magic, to cheer myself up 1d20
[] See if you can find Bel and Delia
[] Find and tease Amanda
[] write in

At the end of the thread, I'd like to talk about future quest plans and about a few other things of some of my other quest
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44651863
>[] Give Luke the cyborg robot thingy
>[] put on my copper mask and sneak in
>[] use magic, to cheer myself up 1d20
>>
>>44651863
>[] nap in Jaime's smoking spot
>[] See if you can convince Ms Weaver to get you out of school work
>>
>>44651863
>[] look for Charlotte
>>
>>44651863
>[] See if you can find Bel and Delia
Lets see how that developed since the monster fight.
>>
>>44651863
>>
>>44651863
>[] look for Charlotte

I missed last session. I think it's a bit of a shame that Elilotte became her own person, I really enjoyed the fusion dynamic going on. I'd have preferred to address her issues by staying fused for longer periods outside of combat, etc.

That aside though, since she's an amalgam of Eli and Char... I reckon a threesome would be fiiiine
>>
>>44651863
This>>44652019

They're adorable
>>
>>44652025
>I reckon a threesome would be fiiiine
Well, both Charlotte and Elizabeth would disagree.

>I'd have preferred to address her issues by staying fused for longer periods outside of combat, etc.
That wouldn't have adressed her issue though to only be conscious and exist at the whims of others.
>>
>>44652060
>Well, both Charlotte and Elizabeth would disagree.
Nah, they're just startled by the change in affairs.
>>
>>44652025
Elilottes problem wasn't really limited time out, it was that she was basically a tool because she had no freedom to decide over herself, and this was the only way to adress that.
>>
>>44652060
>hat wouldn't have adressed her issue though to only be conscious and exist at the whims of others.
Well, a wish to allow her mind to exist outside of the fusion would perhaps do the trick. She'd reside in their heads as a conscious entity when they're unfused, or something.
>>
>>44652080
No, they made that pretty clear multiple times.
>>
>>44652109
>a wish to allow her mind to exist outside of the fusion would perhaps do the trick
She would still be trapped that way, that wouldn't be much better,

>>44652080
Eli and Char aren't really down for sharing. Not much else to add. Elilotte is her own third person.
>>
>>44652109
>She'd reside in their heads as a conscious entity when they're unfused, or something.
That seems only a different kind of hellish confinment than the old version.

This was really the only way to do it. We might be able to do something so Charlotte and Eli can fuse again without creating another case like that though. I like fusing.
>>
>>44652080
Eli compared Elilotte to their child, so it'd just be even more squicky now.
>>
>>44651863
>>
>>44652180
>We might be able to do something so Charlotte and Eli can fuse again without creating another case like that though.
That would be for the best, even if I'm morbidly curious what Charlizabeth would be like.
>>
>>44652288
Well, we may as well make another fused entity so that Elilotte has a soul mate or a archenemy to coexist with hereafter.
>>
You know, I don't really want to deal with the usual annoyance of just trying to get to class, mostly because some people seem to have got it in there heads I was just "pretending" to be crippled, and I really don't feel like dealing with them today.

I unzip my backpack, and reach in, grabbing the featureless copper mask, placing it over my face, a warm breeze blowing over me as I vanish in a cloud of leafs.

I smile happily, and walk into campus, ignoring the boy who saw me vanish, and is now freaking the fuck out. I grin, walking past the gossipers, the kissers and the general idiots, walking through the doors as group of five walks in, too busy talking to themselves to notice me, and

*BARING*
Shit
I start to run, its a real good thing that my first period class is really close to the front of the building. I turn down a hall, nearly stumbling and running into a teacher with a dead look in his eyes, running as fast as my legs can carry me, my chest burning as I just manage to slide through the door just as it closes.

I sigh, grinning as I see the teacher reading through is notes, and I calmly walk over to my seat, and sit down, taking my mask off just as he looks up, and wipes his eyes

"Elizabeth Walter" He says slowly "Guess I need to get these old eyes checked, eh?"

I shrug, trying my best to not giggle as he walks in front of the class and opens up the big ol text book sitting on the way too tall stool

What do I do?
[] take a nap
[] mess with the class with Magic 1d20
[] pay attention for once
[] Pass notes to one of my friends
[] mess with the cyborg thingy
[] write in
>>
>>44652328
>[] pay attention for once
>>
>>44652328
>[] Pass notes to one of my friends
Didn't looking for Bel and Delia win?
>>
>>44652328
[] pay attention for once
>>
>>44652328
>>
>>44652328
>pay attention for once
>>
>>44652328
>>
>>44652328
>>
>>44652368
It got the fourth vote as I finished writing
or rather, I finished writing and noticed that it had gotten enough votes that it should be included

so...sorry bout that
>>
>>44652420
>so...sorry bout that
Not a problem, I was just wondering. We can still look for them after class.
>>
"Now, where were we, ah yes, I believe we were just getting to the events that ended up leading to world war 2, so please get out your textbooks and follow along" the old, balding teacher says, before muttering under his breath "for once"

I reach under my desk, pulling out the big red book with a bunch of out of place landmarks and people in crappy costumes meant to make them look "Historical"

Pretty sure Charlotte used hers as target practice, or one of her text books at least...actually now that I think about it, I think Amanda might've been the one who did it, I didn't really think to ask why both of them were laughing as a bunch of burning pages floated around them...but it was probably charlotte...to be honest.

I grin opening up the book to the page the whiteboard says, trying to ignore the fact I can see at least one very angry looking ghost glaring at me, wearing an outdated looking suit

"now, one of the leading factors, or in fact the leading cause itself, was the depression that germany fell into after the war, caused by them being seated with heavy debts to repair damages and" the teacher begins to drown on as I focus on reading AND keeping myself awake with the occasional flashes of ice magic

the bell rings, and I yawn, stuffing my notes in my backpack as I hear some girls mumbling about me in the corner of the room. I slide my book back and

what do I do?
[] Look for Bel and Delia
[] Go to my next class
[] mess with the gossipers *Magic type?*
[] glare at them as I leave
[] find Charlotte, or Jaime
[]get a snack
[] find a place to take a nap
[] write in
>>
>>44652420
What does "Twin fighting" mean?

>>44652601
>[] Look for Bel and Delia
>>
>>44652601
[] mess with the gossipers *Chain*

[] Look for Bel and Delia
>>
>>44652601
>[] mess with the gossipers *Magic type?*
Cow, no other option.
>>
>>44652601
>>
>>44652601
>>
>>44652601
>[] glare at them as I leave
>[] find a place to take a nap
>>
>>44652642
Increased damage when fighting alongside another
or more
>>
Ignore them, its not like what they're talking about me matters anyways, besides they'll probably forget it soon enough. I yawn and pull my backpack over my shoulders as I walk out of the class with the rest of the mob and.

Hmm, you know, I think I can smell something...perfume? but it doesn't smell like any of the flowery poof poof fragrances that most of the girls in this school wear. It smells more like...dirt and dust.

I sigh and follow my the tell tale smell, down to the stairwell just around the corner, and I see Delia, looking confused as she stands under it and..oh Bel's there to and...wow she's redder than my robes...hmm, I smirk, does she have a note in her hand...Awww is she...oh that's adorable.

What do I do?
[] Ruin the moment
[] watch from a distance
[] try to help out
[] use some magic to make it memorable 1d20
[] Barge in
[] walk away
[] write in
>>
>>44652913
>[] walk away
Leave them to it I say
>>
>>44652913
>[] watch from a distance
Time to be maximum creep
>>
>>44652913
>>
>>44652913
>[] walk away
>>
>>44652913
>[] walk away
Looks like Bel managed fine on her own, good girl. We get a full status report later.
>>
>>44652913
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44652913
>[] use some magic to make it memorable 1d20
>[] walk away
>>
Well, as much as I'd like to watch, I have to get to class and as much as I want to just run there and congratulate Bel...I have a feeling that'd be a mood killer, I'll just have to ask her how it goes at lunch...or maybe later. I mean Delia doesn't seem like the type to go that fast with something...but then again she also tends to get impatient pretty easily...nah she wouldn't do that.

SHIT, I only have a few minutes to get to class, NO NO NOOOO

I groan, rubbing my eyes as I put away my math home work into my back pack, before I walk up to the teacher's desk and hand her the assignment we had to do today...You know, I wish I was fighting monsters right now, with charlotte, because she'd love that to.

I yawn, and scratch the side of my head as I walk outside.Well at least its Lunch now...so I don't have to worry about working for at least half an hour

What do I do?
[] find my friends and have lunch with them
[] find luke and chat
[] visit Ms weaver
[] go off campus
[] take a nap in the library
[] Cause some mischief with magic 1d20
[] change modo
[] write in
>>
>>44653292
>[] find my friends and have lunch with them
>>
>>44653292
>[] take a nap in the library
>>
>>44653292
When was the last time we took a nap?
>>
>>44653292
>>
>>44653292
>[] visit Ms weaver
>>
>>44653371
I'm fairly sure she does it off-screen all the time.
>>
>>44653292
[] take a nap in the library
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44653292
>[] take a nap behind the vending machine
>>
>>44653292
>[] find my friends and have lunch with them
>>
Hmm, then again, I do deserve a break, I mean I've had a hard week after all, what with that swarm of weakling monsters I had to deal with yesterday and all. And of course by break, I mean take a nap in a nice quite and warm place for awhile to refuel my tanks before I head back to class

Besides, I'm sure they can forgive me for missing on of our lunch meetings, just this once.

I smirk to myself as I break away from the crowd and head down the stairs and down the far left hall, walking down it, leaving behind the crowds and the noise as the air gets a bit stuffy, but the nice kind of stuffy, the kind like smothering yourself inside a big old blanket.

I gently push the librarys red door open and close it behind me, slowly walking in the corner, where they keep the bean bags.

"Hello?" the librarian asks, looking around to try and find me

She shrugs and goes back to her book.

I sigh, you know, I'm happy they took the computers out of here, since now I can have this place, this wonderfully cozy place all to myself...well except for when Amanda comes in to read.

I yawn and flop down on a bean bag, and close my eyes as I curl up into a little ball and

"Eli, how'd I know I'd find you in here" Amanda sighs as I roll off the beanbag, my cheek covered in drool as I sleepily sit up, rubbing my head "You know, I wonder, how do you manage to sleep through the bells when you're literally right under one"

What do I say?
[] Huh?
[] Bells, is lunch over already
[] I'm used to Katlin watching anime late at night
[] I dunno
[] Hmmph *try to go back to sleep*
[] What do you want?
[] oh...hey
[]w rite in
>>
>>44653739
[] Huh?
[] Bells, is lunch over already
>>
>>44653739
>[] Huh?
>[] Bells, is lunch over already
>>
>>44653739
>[] oh...hey
>[] Hmmph *try to go back to sleep*
>>
>>44653739
>[] Huh?
>>
>>44653739
>[] I'm used to Katlin watching anime late at night
>>
>>44653739
>[] Huh?
>>
"Huh?" I groan, as I wipe my cheek dry with my sleeve, looking up at my pink haired friend as she stands over me with her arms crossed "is lunch over already? that didn't feel like a long nap at all!"

"Try the entire school day" Amanda says, shaking her head in disappointment, before she smiles just a bit "I would say I'm disappointed in you buuuut, I have to admit, I'm actually kind of impressed that you managed to sleep through however many bells while sleeping about five feet under one, I mean those things are really...really loud"

"Oh" I say slowly as I start to wake up "OH! OH NO...haa I'll have to make so much work tommorrow"

"Unfortunately, now pick yourself up Eli, Charlotte was already getting worried when I started looking for you" Amanda says flatly as she holds a hand out for me to grab on to

which I do, and nearly pull her down as I lift myself up.

Amanda pouts and wrings her fingers as we walk towards the door leading to the hallway

What do I do?
[] Sooo. this isn't a joke right?
[] just head to my friends
[] go to fight club
[] go to supernatural club
[] ask how Elliotte did today
[] write in
>>
>>44654065
>[] Sooo. this isn't a joke right?
>[] just head to my friends
>[] ask how Elliotte did today
>>
>>44654065
>Go find Elilotte
>>
>>44654065
>[] go to supernatural club
>>
>>44654065
>Go find Elilotte
>>
>>44654065
[] Sooo. this isn't a joke right?
[] go to fight club
[] ask how Elliotte did today
>>
>>44654065
>>
>>44654065
>>
>>44654065
>[] Sooo. this isn't a joke right?
>[] go to fight club
>>
"So, how'd she do today anyways?" I ask looking down at Amanda as she stretches her fingers, still holding her hand up by the wrist "No restraining orders? or at least not too many?"

"Elliotte? Well, from the one class I shared with her, she seemed to bask in the attention of being new, you know the questions and talking and all that, never did that with me for some reason, buut anywho" Amanda sighs, shaking her head, and hand as she lets go of it "she really is a combination of you and charlotte, because, no offense, once the lesson started she just didn't care, thankfully she didn't wander off but she just didn't pay any attention, just the...oh sorry, well she didn't do anything bad as far as I know, besides of course just ignoring everything the teacher had to say"

What do you say?
[] SOoo like a normal student then
[] Well I mean, she is like me and Charlotte, so her not just wandering off is great actually
[] So want to drag everyone to a club
[]so where is the gang?
[] Oh don't be so harsh on her
[] Oh good, I was worried she might've gotten arrested or something
[] write in
>>
>>44654313
>[] Oh good, I was worried she might've gotten arrested or something
>[]so where is the gang?
>>
>>44654313
>[]so where is the gang?
>>
>>44654313
>[] SOoo like a normal student then
>[] Well I mean, she is like me and Charlotte, so her not just wandering off is great actually
>[] So want to drag everyone to a club
>>
>>44654313
>[]so where is the gang?
>>
>>44654313
>[]so where is the gang?
>>
>>44654313
>[] So want to drag everyone to a club
>>
"Oh good, so she's acting like a normal student then" I say, nodding as we walk down the empty halls, its actually pretty creepy when they're this...lifeless "I was worried she might've gotten arrested or something"

"Still it's just....haaa, well I'm almost certain one of the things that kept her distracted all period was the girl sitting in front of her" Amanda says, somewhat angrily "Still, I mean, she is getting better...slowly"

"Well, can't expect someone to change over night, or at all sometimes" I say, yawning and cracking my knuckles, shaking them as I go back to walking

"No you can't" Amanda says quite flatly

"So where is the rest of the gang anyways?" I ask as I push the double doors open and step into the courtyard

"Oh hanging around out here" Amanda says happily "Now we don't want to keep them waiting do we?"

What do I do?
[] find luke,
[] Saaay, if you had a piece of tech that could give people robotic suits what would you do with it?
[] hang out and chat with the rest of them
[] go somewhere
[] go home
[] SURPRISE SPAR
[] SURPRISE HUG
[] ask bel how it went
[] Visit Min
[] write in
>>
>>44654611
>[] SURPRISE HUG
>[] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
[] SURPRISE HUG
then
[] find luke,
so we can give him the doohickey
then
[] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
>[] Saaay, if you had a piece of tech that could give people robotic suits what would you do with it?
>[] find luke,
>[] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
>[] SURPRISE HUG
>[] find luke,
>>
>>44654611
>[] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
>[] hang out and chat with the rest of them
>[] SURPRISE HUG
[>] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
>[] ask bel how it went
>>
>>44654611
>[] hang out and chat with the rest of them
>[] ask bel how it went
>[] Visit Min
>>
I grin, seeing the rest of my friends lazing around, and feel my heart flutter and go all light and fuzzy when I see Bel and Delia sitting next to eachother, Bel's face still as red as a cherry, which makes it really stand out from her dark black and purple dress.

And then I see Charlotte, passing back and forth near where Elliotte and Jaime are arm wrestling, with Elliotte looking a little too excited.

I run forward and hold my arms out, leaping and nearly tackling Charlotte to the floor with a surprise hug, only to start kicking as she struggles to lift me up for a few seconds, before she sets me down, my ribs aching.

"Well, I'm happy to see you two, sweetie" Charlotte says sweetly as she plants a kiss on my cheek "Also, I have to try that next time, a tackle hug, oh you'll look so cute on the floor like"

"Ehem" Amanda huffs as she walks by me

"Eeeeh" Charlotte says, spinning a strand of her hair around "I didn't mean it like that"

"Yeah, well it sounded like you did, still I get what you trying to say, and its sweet" I say happily as I let go of her, rubbing my side "I think"

"Well, that's what I was trying to say" She says nodding "Yeah"

I shake my head and turn to Bel and Delia, who haven't said a word, but they're holding hands and Bel isn't looking anyone in the eyes, not to mention just how flustered she looks right now

"So how'd it go?" I ask teasingly as I poke my quite friend on the cheek

"Good" She mummers quietly

"Oh it went better than that, besides I don't get why you're so worked up about it" Delia sighs, scooting a bit closer to the now even redder bel "I mean Char and Eli are great friends, and so are we, so you could've always asked if you wanted to try this"

"Wait, I thought you two were a couple" I say as Charlotte wanders off to watch Jamie and Elliotte arm wrestle, and judging from how Jamie growls, teasing and messing with them

"We are but" Bel says sheepishly

"We're just seeing if it feels right, for both of us" Delia
cont
>>
>>44654955
says as she leans against Bel, who looks like she's about to melt from embarrassment as Amanda tries to pull Charlotte away from the table Jamie and Elliotte are sitting at.

Delia grins, almost teasingly as she snuggles against bel

"And I like it so far, sooo" She says as Bel makes a high pitched squeak

Oh she's enjoying this, and hear I thought Charlotte was the only one who liked messing with people this much

What do I do?
[] congratulate them
[] suggest they kiss
[] Join charlotte in taunting jamie and elliotte
[] help Amanda
[] SOoo anyone want to spar
[] So, want to do anything or are we just going to stay around here until they kick us out
[] write in
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] help Amanda

Bel is so cute I'm gonna die
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] Join charlotte in taunting jamie and elliotte
>[] So, want to do anything or are we just going to stay around here until they kick us out
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] So, want to do anything or are we just going to stay around here until they kick us out
>>
>>44655024
>[] help Amanda
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>Deliver the fucking cyborg thing to Luke.
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] help Amanda
How surprisingly levelheaded of them
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] Join charlotte in taunting jamie and elliotte
>>
>>44655024
>[] congratulate them
>[] help Amanda
>See poor, forgettable, Luke and give him the choice of cyborg or horrible pendant.
>>
>>44655179
>See poor, forgettable, Luke
Heh, if you talk about forgetable, try remembering the other guy from the supernatural invest. club.

Seriously though, badass normals are badass because they're normal and don't have magic transformation gadgets from evil assassin conspiracies.
>>
>>44655238
Thing is neither dad nor Char's dad could do more than take out the lower level chaff. Luke would have died at Nightmare's hands if she wanted him too.
>>
>>44655334
>Thing is neither dad nor Char's dad could do more than take out the lower level chaff
They helped fighting the King of Chaos, so that seems like a baseless claim.

>>44655334
>Luke would have died at Nightmare's hands if she wanted him too.
Same is true for Eli.
>>
>>44655334
>Luke would have died at Nightmare's hands if she wanted him too.
The cyborg pendant wouldn't change that though, Nightmare is scary powerful.
More to the point, this story has shown repeadetly that recklessness is a bad thing, not something that should be encouraged with more power to feel more reckless.
>>
"Well, congrats, hope it turns out well for you two" I say as I walk past them, so I can help Amanda stop Charlotte from getting into a fight with Jamie for no reason "But I need to go help Amanda real quick"

"Come on Charlotte, just lay oooff" Amanda whimpers as she pulls on charlotte's arm, who doesn't budge in the slightest

"Oh I'm just having some fun, and besides that thing about her face was true just look at her" Charlotte says shrugging as Jamie tries to ignore her, veins popping up on her face from the sheer effort she's putting in to beat Elliotte

"Leave, now" She growls as her arms starts to shake, as Elliote pushes against her with her whole body "getting mad"

"Charlotte" Amanda groans

"Come on girl, you're being bad" I say flaltly as I wrap my arm around my girlfriends stomach, lifting her up and away from Jamie and Elliotte, leaving them to their armwrestling

"Thanks" Jamie mutters quietly as she pushes Elliotte's arm down an inch or two

"Awww, I was...sorry" Charlotte sighs as I set her down

"You really need to stop doing that you know" Amanda groans as she rubs her forhead, a cold breeze washing over the three of us "It only causes you trouble"

"Yeah, but I have nothing better to do" Charlotte groans "Besides, it's kind of funny if you think about it for...well kind of"

"Sometimes" I say, letting out a sigh under my breath "So are we just going to wait until we get kicked out, or are we going to actually do something"

"Err" Amanda and Charlotte groan in unison, looking away

What do I suggest?
[] Spar
[] lunch
[] Walk?
[] go to a club
[]Hunt some monsters
[] take Elliotte somewhere
[] visit Min
[] play a game
[] write in
>>
>>44655334
>Thing is neither dad nor Char's dad could do more than take out the lower level chaff.
Well yeah, magical girls should fight the monsters, thats kinda the point. That they can also fight the monsters is whats so badass about it, erven if they can't do it on the level of the MGs. And thats just fine.
And I think HM actually said Dad keeps some of the worse monsters of Elis back on occasion, so its not even low level chaff.
>>
>>44655420
>[] go to a club
Supernatural investigation
>[] take Elliotte somewhere
>>
>>44655420
>>
>>44655420
>[] go to a club
Fighting

let her get that energy out.
>>
>>44655420
>[] go to a club
supernatural club
>>
>>44655420
>[] take Elliotte somewhere, Ms Weaver or just a walk
Has she met her friend since becoming a person? Not realy related to this vote, I'm just curious.
>>
>>44655420
>[] go to a club
Supernatural investigation
>>
>>44655420
>[] play a game
>>
>>44655420
>[] go to a club
>fight club
Good chance to fight her without destroying the school. Or ending the day unconscious.
>>
>>44655618
>Or ending the day unconscious.
Still pretty good chance of that, Elilotte is not good in holding back.

Also she wants to get to know things that aren't fighting.
>>
>>44655638
>Also she wants to get to know things that aren't fighting.
Good point, actually. Something intellectually challenging would probably be good for her.

>>44655420
>>44655511
Changing to taking Eli (and the rest) to the supernatural club.
>>
>We might actually do something with the supernatural investigations club
C-could it be true? Finally my dreams come true!

I always wanted to do more with that one.
>>
>>44655638
>Something intellectually challenging would probably be good for her.
Oh yeah. That demon book is there. Probably.
>>44655420
>>44655618
Changing to Supernatural club.
>>
"Hey Elliotte, want to go to a club with us?" I ask, cupping a hand around my mouth

She turns, her hand getting slammed down into the table. Jamie sighs and leans back, rubbing her elbow as Elliotte walks over to me, her blonde and black hair bouncing behind her in a pony tail

"Oh, what kind of club?" She asks, with a cat like smirk, "Because that sounds fuuuun, really...really fun"

"are you sure this is a good idea eli" Amanda says, sounding a bit nervous as she grabs onto my sleeve

"Oh what's the worst that could happen?" Charlotte says chuckling "I mean, I can think of somethings that could happen, but...well memories are made that way"

"Supernatural investigation club" I say, not quite sure I'm making the best choice here

"Oh can we come to?" Delia asks, cheerfully, dragging a still sell shocked Bel along with her

"SURE the more the merrier" Charlotte says almost as happily but twice as loudly

"Sooo, what's the club about anywho?" Elliotte asks, leaning a bit to close to me "Do we just look for monsters or what?"

What do you say?
[] suuuure
[] no, ghosts and stuff, though we did find a magical girl in there once but hey
[] And scarring Charlotte
[] Just...stay behaved will you
[] Kind of?
[] write in

>>44655511
Yeah, she was very happy
>>
>>44655793
>[] no, ghosts and stuff, though we did find a magical girl in there once but hey
>>
>>44655793
>[] no, ghosts and stuff, though we did find a magical girl in there once but hey
>[] Just...stay behaved will you
>>
>>44655793
>[] suuuure
>[] And scarring Charlotte

>>44655793
>Yeah, she was very happy
Thats nice. Did Elilotte remember on her own or did Fortune, was it her?, find out through the tv show?
>>
>>44655793
>[] Just...stay behaved will you
>>
>>44655848
the former
>>
>>44655793
>>
>>44655793
>[] And scarring Charlotte
>>
>>44655848
If you think about it, that afternoon was the one of the few (at one point the only) memory of really "living" for Elilotte. She probably thought about it A LOT. I can't imagine she forgets about her.
>>
"No, ghosts and stuff like that" I say taking a step back so I'm not feeling Elliotte's breath on my face "though we did find a magical girl in there once, but...hey"

"Oh?" Elliotte says rubbing her chin "hmm well I'm in, sounds like it'll be a distraction of somekind at least"

"Yeah, and you remember what happened after you found that girl?" Amanda asks, almost grimly

"Oh...right the one time I lost" Elliotte sighs "Ah well, lets go anyways, maybe it'll happen anyways"

"No that's not what I...ha" Amanda sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose "Forget it, lets just go, not like anything like that will happen this time anyways"

"Yeah" Bel says nodding "Hopefully"

"right, knowing our luck they'll summon the queen some shit" Jamie groans "Count me in anyways"

"Well, I always wanted to go, so this is good" Delia says as we start to walk back into the skull.

I push open the door to the chemistry lab that ms weaver turned into her club house.

I hear a girlish shriek and a something hitting the floor with a loud bang

"Oh, Elizabeth wasn't it" the girl who's name I"m pretty sure is Karoline says waving at me as the...it called andie looks at me and my friends boredly

"Ah, so you've decided to actually attend a meeting then?" Ms weaver asks from behind her desk as the boy called Mathew? pops up from under the table, red in the face "And brought all of your friends and extra...well then, come sit down, sit down, we're just trying to see if we can call something from...the beyond"

"Like an angel or something" Karoline says happily

"Or much more likely a demon" the boy says, his voice still a pitch higher than usual

What do I do?
[] sit down
[] scare charlotte *how*
[] use magic to mess with the normal members
[] let everyone introduce themselves
[] Ask ms weaver how she's doing
[] nap
[] write in
>>
>>44656144
>[] let everyone introduce themselves
>[] Ask ms weaver how she's doing
>>
>>44656144
>[] sit down
>>
>>44656144
>[] nap
>>
>>44656144
>[] sit down
>>
>>44656144
>[] sit down
>>
>>44656144
>[] sit down
Ms Weav er seems to be taking Elilottes presence in stride considering last time they met she came pretty close to raping her.
>>
>>44656144
>[] sit down
>>
I sit down in a seat in the middle of the table, with two empty ones for Charlotte and whoever to sit next to me.

Ms weaver jolts and glares at Elliotte for a second, before she smiles again and sighs, making a subtle hand gesture in front of herself, a layer of very faint grey light covering her body.

"So why don't you all introduce yourselves then?" Karoline asks, leaning over the table "I mean I already know you, Charlotte right? Didn't you chip one of Luke's teeth in practice"

"Is that what he's telling everyone?" Charlotte sighs as she sits next to me, slumping in her chair "he was trying to juggle training swords, and got smacked right in the mouth by one...it was pretty hilarious actually"

"No, just rumors, I mean you are kind of" Karoline says nervously, still smiling as she presses her hands together

"Have a reputation for beating the hell out of anyone who looks at you wrong" Mathew says, kicking his feet onto the table

I stare at charlotte

"I did it one time" She says slumping further in her chair

"Belladonna" Bel says "don't expect me to say much, not trying to be rude, I just don't talk more than I have to"

"Wow, she's all dressed up for it" Karoline say happily

"No" bel says quietly

"Oh so she's a goth then...dammit" Mathew sighs "What about you tall and"

"Jamie, and don't even try it" Jamie yawns as she sits down "not my type"

"And there goes my day" Mathew sighs, slumping against the table

"I'm Delia" Delia says as cheerfully as always "And I don't really like all this spooky ghost stuff, but hey I'm here now so..who cares?"

"And I'm Amanda, Charlotte's little sister" Amanda says happily as she sits down on my other side "and I do like the spooky ghost stuff"

"And all that leaves" Andie says, okay seriously, what gender is it "is you...you look kind of, familiar in a weird way"

"Yeah I know what you mean, maybe we've seen her in a dream" Karoline says shrugging "So what's your name"

cont
>>
>>44656588
"Elliotte and I'm" She begins to say as a my heart skips a beat...she's probably going to tell the truth...which would be kind of bad since people usually don't create weird...half clones of themselves

What do I do?
[] Stop her
[] say our friend
[] say My cousin
[] Say, My and charlotte's ki....wait now that's even worse
[] Just act it off as her playing pretend
[] Ignore it and hope everyone else does to
[] write in
>>
>>44656626
[] say My cousin
>>
>>44656626
>[] Say, My and charlotte's ki....wait now that's even worse
>[] say My cousin
>>
>>44656626
>[] Ignore it and hope everyone else does to
>>
>>44656626
>[] say My cousin
And Charlottes cousin too, we're distantly related which is why she looks like both of us. Hah.
>>
>>44656626
>[] say our friend
>>
>>44656626
>[] Ignore it and hope everyone else does to
>>
"My cousin!" I shout, a little to loudly, I cover my eyes, feeling my face turn red as I join charlotte in slowly sliding off my chair.

"Oooh that'd explain it"Karoline says smacking her fist into her palm "I knew you two looked a bit like eachother"

"Eh, don't trust cousins, just enough of a distance they wouldn't feel bad about taking your blood for something" Mathew sighs

Andie mummers something as all my friends get seats and pay varied ammounts of attention as Elliotte slumps down, looking disappointed and a bit put out that I interrupted her like that, slumping on the table

"Now that we'll all sitted and calm, we can begin, first, everyone grab the person next to you's hands and focus intently on the sigils we've drawn earlier on the table, make sure you don't lean over the salt line and" Ms weaver begins to say as Charlotte grabs my hand and Amanda holds her out, looking at me like she's expecting me to grab it, which I do, clenching it tightly.

But not as tightly as Charlotte holds mind, her palms feel a bit clammy and she's already turning a bite pale...I'd feel better if I could share a seat with her, so she'd know she was safe...even though she already is, but hey, I'd love to have her on my lap anyways

What do I do?
[] play a long
[] spook my girlfriend
[] use some magic to spice it up 1d20*what magic*
[] Chaaarlie
[]Whistle for Foolish
[] don't take it seriously
[] See if you can get Lady petal in here
[]*whisper* Crimson blaze
[] scoot close to charlotte
[] write in
>>
>>44657020
>[]Whistle for Foolish
>[]*whisper* Crimson blaze
>[] scoot close to charlotte
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44657020
[] spook my girlfriend
[] use some magic to spice it up 1d20*fire*
[]*whisper* Crimson blaze
>>
>>44657020
>[] play a long
>[] spook my girlfriend
>>
>>44657020
>[] play a long
>[] scoot closer to charlotte
I'm curious to see what Ms Weaver has planned here
>>
>>44657020
>[] play a long
>>
>>44657020
>[] play a long
>>
I keep looking at her for a long moment. Last time we were here, I scared the hell out of her, so much that..well it made me feel bad actually, not to mention she looks like she's about to start crying in fear or panic without me doing anything. I think if I scare her now there'd be a bit of an...accident.

I shake my hips, scooting my chair closer to her, Charlotte turns to me and manages to smile. I smile back, and she leans against me, resting her head on the space between my chest and shoulder, looking a lot calmer as Ms weaver's hands starts to glow

Or so that's what she doing. I feel her magic course through me, like a weak shock, I smirk and stare at the little circle with symbols drawn all inside of it, with red chalk. The magic starts to get sucked into into it, like water flowing down a drain.

What do I do?
[] keep the act up
[] Scare Charlotte
[] Add some of my own magic to mix
[] rub charlotte's hand
[] Hum boredly
[] write in
>>
>>44657351
>[] keep the act up
>>
>>44657351
[] Add some of my own magic to mix
[] rub charlotte's hand
>>
>>44657351
>[] keep the act up
>[] Hum boredly
>>
>>44657351
>[] keep the act up
>[] rub charlotte's hand
>>
>>44657351
>[] Add some of my own magic to mix
>[] rub charlotte's hand
>>
>>44657351
>[] keep the act up
>[] Add some of my own magic to mix
>>
I rub my thumb along the inside of Charlotte's palm, to try and help keep her calm. It seems to work since she isn't shaking at all now, or even breathing heavily, in fact, I'd say she's damn right calm now. I smile happily as I watch the magic swirl around, slowly and steadily in an almost soothing way

Karoline winces, staring at the middle, her eyes going wide as Mathew glares at the sigil, apparently trying to kill it with his eyes.

The magic starts to rise up, the room going cold as a candle blows out, and I grin, mischievously...well it wouldn't hurt to add some of my own magic..right?

I mean just to make it more exciting, I mean its a real slow burner right now.

A ghostly hand reaches out of the mist, barely formed and with little stubby fingers. I stare at it...a ghost? it looks kind of like one...but weird

What do I do?
[] Add no magic and watch
[] Add fire
[] add ice
[] add chains
[] add cow
[] add plant
[] add dream
[] try to get a closer look 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>44657669
>[] Add no magic and watch
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44657669
>[] try to get a closer look 1d20
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44657669
>[] add dream
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44657669
[] try to get a closer look 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44657669
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>44657669
>[] add cow
>>
But its just got a lot more exciting right now. I lean forward, trying to get a better look at this weird thing.

"Woooow" Jamie says, her voice raising slightly as Charlotte makes a cute noise and tries to pull me back "the hell is that thing?"

"Huh" Bel says, leaning a bit closer along with me "looks weird doesn't it eli"

I nod as I feel Amanda grab and pull on my arm

"No, you don't ever go near weird glowing symbols with things crawling out of them, stop it, you'll get possessed or go mad or something just as bad" Amanda whimpers as she tries to tug me back

"Aww it's kind of cute" Delia says as it looks up, a barely formed face, it's eyes blinking once as the three normal people gasp in surprise

"Doesn't look strong" Elliotte sighs, leaning over the table

It looks at me, and blinks again as the magic making it up starts to break away and

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHAAAAAAAAAA" It shouts

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Charlotte shouts, wrapping both her arms around me as the lights go out and I feel a weight hanging on my as I get pulled to the floor and pinned as Charlotte refuses to let go

I hear Jamie's voice shriek, and Delia laugh as Amanda starts crying.

"WHERE'D IT GO!?" Eliotte shouts angrily "I'm going to kill the lil bastard"

And then I hear a very girly shriek, and see Mathew fall to the floor as Bel stays in her chair looking bored. Karoline laughs at Mathew and Andie looks bored as usual

"Well that was a bit...unexpected wasn't it" Ms weaver says, sounding a bit guilty, but only a little bit

What do I do?
[]charlotte, get off me
[] try to calm charlotte down
[] Ms weaver can we talk for a second
[] is it gone?
[] take a nap
[] Play a prank with magic
[] leave
[] laugh
[] write in
>>
>>44658064
>[] try to calm charlotte down
>[] is it gone?
>[] Ms weaver can we talk for a second
>>
>>44658064
>[] laugh
>>
>>44658064
[] try to calm charlotte down
[] Ms weaver can we talk for a second
[] is it gone?
>>
>>44658064
>[] Play a prank with magic
>[] laugh
>>
>>44658064
>[] laugh
>>
>>44658064
>[] is it gone?
>>
>>44658064
>[] laugh
>>
"It's gone, it's gone, It's goone, got it" I say quickly as I roll over under charlotte's arms, to hug her back.

She shaking and is almost as pale as the ghost thing, I try my best not to laugh, and fail horribly. Charlotte looks at me like I betrayed her as the lights come back on and I sink back guiltily. She sits up, her legs still shaking as she pulls herself back into her chair, blushing as she tries to pull her coat over her face to hide her embarrassment.

Okay...I'll admit, I'm a bit madder than I should be about this, see, I'm the only one aloud to make Charlotte scared like that for the sake of it, and its a privelage to be reserved and only used rarely if ever.

I stand up, dusting my sweats off as I look over the table, glaring just a bit at Ms weaver as Elliotte looks at the ceiling, looking pretty pissed off as Amanda lays on her seat, curled up into a ball, Delia and Bel trying to get her to calm down.

"MS weaver, can we talk for a second?" I ask, forcing a smile as Ms weaver slinks back a bit

"Of course" She says, walking over to the door, keeping a close eye on elliotte on her way out

What do I do?
[] yell at her
[] Ask if she meant to do that
[] chew her out
[] GREAT JOB
[] write in
>>
>>44658354
>[] Ask if she meant to do that
>>
>>44658354
>[] chew her out
>[] GREAT JOB
>>
>>44658354
>>
>>44658354
>[] chew her out
>[] GREAT JOB
That was a pretty good prank, good job, now never do that again.
>>
>>44658354
>[] GREAT JOB
>>
>>44658354
>[] chew her out
>[] GREAT JOB
>>
>>44658354
>>
I pull the door closed with the end of my foot, hearing it shut behind me as Ms weaver pushes her glasses up a bit.

"So, did you mean to do that just now?" I ask, still smiling, even though I'm sure I sound furious right now "Just wooondering"

"Well, yes, I did, since it was just a simple binding of a weak spirit" She says, wiping some hair away from her eyes "But I didn't mean for it to be so loud...or to scream at all"

"Well next time, try and figure that kind of thing out before you nearly give me girlfriend a heart attack or worse" I say still smiling, ms weaver taking a step back, making another hand sign in front of herself "Still it was pretty funny, actually, just, never again, got it"

"Well not around Charlotte at least" She says shrugging

"Or Amanda" I say nodding

"Or Amanda" Ms weaver says nodding

What do I do?
[] walk home with friends
[] get ice cream
[] So what was that?
[] Are you scared of me or something
[] write in
>>
>>44658639
>[] So what was that?
>[] Are you scared of me or something
>>
>>44658639
>[] So what was that?
>>
>>44658639
[] So what was that?
[] Are you scared of me or something
>>
>>44658639
>[] So what was that?
>>
>>44658639
>[] So what was that?
>>
>>44658639
>[] So what was that?
>[] Does this club do something besides the staged summonings I always seem to walk into?
>>
>>44658639
>[] Does this club do something besides the staged summonings I always seem to walk into?
>>
"So what was that thing anyways?" I ask tilting my head, taking a step towards her so I don't feel so awkward talking to her

She takes another step back, looking at me warrily

"Just a spirit, a real simple one, maybe one from someone long past, or maybe even an object that broke" She says with a nervous chuckle "Which would explain why is was so angry with you, in hindsight"

"Are you scared of me or something?" I ask, feeling a bit hurt now "You know I wouldn't do anything to you"

"No, it's...look, I'm still focusing on your aura, your magic and it does scare me, but you don't" She says sweetly "you are my student after all, one of my favorites in fact, but, I was raised to see magic as a subtle art, that would only be wielded in a truly destructive way by those who would pervert it, abandon their humanity or simply lived long enough, and well, You're magic is destructive by nature, a hammer, mine is like a...ball of clay, while I know you can use yours for creative tasks, it is still by definition a dangerous magic, at least to me, which makes sense since it is meant to be used to kill monsters, so when I focus on your magic, I just feel like I'm standing too close to a fire, far too close, understand?"

"Yeah, sorry about having scary magic, Ms weaver" I say teasingly as I turn back to go into the room again and

"Eli" Charlotte asks, peeking out the door "Do you mind walking home with me, Amanda"

"And me" Eliotte says, peeking out above Charlotte

I sigh
and nod
And we'll end here
I've archived and will answer questions

but first
future quest ideas
cont
>>
>>44658961

Experimental Kaiju quest: Still one of the ones I really want to run

Drow quest: Self explanatory really

Bizarre Adventure quest: Always wanted to see if I could beat the jojo quest curse

Wandering after the End: Post Apocalypse quest, based on a book idea I dropped and never even tried to start to write, unlike the ones I start and then occasionally try to add to

Young demon Quest: A return to Young monster and Modern monster quests, and also one of the runs I really want to run.

Bound to a monster quest: I really like the whole, bargaining with monsters in exchange for power but at the cost of something from Drakenguard, but I don't think I could run an actual one of those...so I'd just take that one concept and run with it

these are the ideas I like the most so far

Also
going to actually try to not be a NEET
so I probably won't add another quest after the one that takes ASQ place, so I'd eventually end up with a more manageable amount of quests simply from natural progression

though Monster girl academy is meant to be a shortish quest, since I already have the end game planned out, but I'm not going to speed through it or end it suddenly, just saying it won't be as long as ASQ, but then again it might be since....who knows what will happen with it

I'll probably have to have a poll to decide what quest to run after ASQ though
>>
>>44659030
>and also one of the runs I really want to run
I hope that true for all of them, otherwise why put them up as options?
You know what they say, third times the charm.

>>44659030
>going to actually try to not be a NEET
I hope you're succesfull with that even if it means less quests.
>>
>>44659030
Young demon Quest: A return to Young monster and Modern monster quests, and also one of the runs I really want to run
Experimental Kaiju quest: Still one of the ones I really want to run
the 2 i like the most out of those
>>
>>44659030
Just do the Kaiju one if that's the one you want to run. Why even leave it up to us?

A proper Drow quest would be fun though. Also, thanks for running boss
>>
>>44659080
Yeah, just need to break my old habit I had of sleeping in classes and I should do Fiiiine

>>44659150
>>44659080

Well I want to run them all
but I do this for fun and the most enjoyment I get is when you guys are enjoying what I run, so I'd like feed back on it
>>
>>44659030
Thanks for running HM, will we get more chances of school time again now?

>Experimental Kaiju quest: Still one of the ones I really want to run
And I really want to play it.

>Drow quest: Self explanatory really
Is it? There is a lot of different things it could mean. What sort of drow setting? Do we play in a drow city, or someone on the surface? What would we play, drow magician in a sorcery academy balancing pursuit of power with the suspicion of the matriarchalic society towards any refuge of authority for males? A young novice of lolth? A aspiring weaponsmaster? Lowwborn trader scrub?
There is a lot of thing "a drow quest" could be.
And it seems to me like those are too differen t to make a coherent story with just letting us pick freely at chargen. Even if I know you love big chargen.

>Bizarre Adventure quest: Always wanted to see if I could beat the jojo quest curse
I don't know nor care about Jojo, souh, no opinion.

>Wandering after the End: Post Apocalypse quest, based on a book idea I dropped and never even tried to start to write, unlike the ones I start and then occasionally try to add to
Post Apocalypse is usually shit. Metro did it well, but only the first one.

>Young demon Quest: A return to Young monster and Modern monster quests, and also one of the runs I really want to run.
Oh god I want this, but I feel like Trapped in Data is basically the spiritual succesor of the Monster series, given it IS basically that.

>Bound to a monster quest: I really like the whole, bargaining with monsters in exchange for power but at the cost of something from Drakenguard, but I don't think I could run an actual one of those...so I'd just take that one concept and run with it
Kinda depends on the entire rest of the execution, but did you consider putting that as elemen t into Data? Since it fits pretty well with krovachis entire ting, its easily something we could pick of as Advanced class.
>>
>>44659030
>going to actually try to not be a NEET
What do you plan to do if you don't mind saying it?
>>
>>44659231
The drow one
You'd get a choice as to what you are, since I like char creation for some reason, but I'd like to try and capture the cruelty of classical drow society, and make it mundane, and I think I could manage

Jojo, Understandable

Yeah, but it's just an idea I have, a better way to describe it would be, is a world that managed to piece itself back together, but is still kind of broken

Yeah, but the setting isn't the same at all, since Humans in Da'ta are actually pretty strong and aren't being beaten down by monsters most of the time

And the last one

Well, I don't think it'd work in Da'ta personally since, you have monster master already for one and well I just don't

Also its mostly an idea I had in the shower, and I thought about what kind of people would make such a pact, and it exploded from there

>>44659317
Going to try and get a history degree since I've always enjoyed reading about it and the more obscure bits about ut, and after two years, transfer to a four year college somewhere, maybe get a job and some other kind of life along the way...as unlikely as that is
>>
>>44659360
>Going to try and get a history degree
I always thought you live in the U.S. don't you guys have these ridiculously high fees to pay for college/university?

In any case, I wish you best of luck with your plans,

>>44659360
>and make it mundane, and I think I could manage
I'm pretty certain you can manage that, if anons can manage to play it though I'm not so sure.
Inability to play cunning assholes is why there aren't good drow quests already.
I do like drow though....
>>
>>44659360
>Yeah, but the setting isn't the same at all, since Humans in Da'ta are actually pretty strong and aren't being beaten down by monsters most of the time
Instead they are beaten down by PCs.
>Humans are the real monsters etc.
But seriously, it still feels a lot like the monster series due to the emphasis on Krovachis monstrous nature.

>Also its mostly an idea I had in the shower,
Those are usually among the best ideas one can have.
Still prefer Kaiju quest though.
>>
>>44659360
>Yeah, but the setting isn't the same at all, since Humans in Da'ta are actually pretty strong and aren't being beaten down by monsters most of the time
Sounds like Kaiju quest would be closer to it then.
So you want to go back to 2-3 quests instead of 4 or maybe only 2?
How long do you expect UMGQ to keep going?
>>
>>44659438
Thank you, But I think it's worth it if it allows me a job to educate others about one of my favoured subjects
Well
I mean the three starting options I have for it
are
Highborn
Low born/ commoner trash
and Abomination

which are in order of how much subtly would help you

but also how, expendable you are

You could also choose to just be a low member of a noble family

or well to do commoner

I like customization

>>44659499
Yeah I understand what you mean

And I do want to run the kaiju one, since I do love the genre of kaiju and fuck off big monsters.

one problem I've having with it though, is deciding how to do the customization outside of origin

Maybe point buy?
Maybe a YMQ esc pick and choose sort of thing?

>>44659564
and Young demon would be a straight reboot with Raz as the MC unless you guys want to change that

And eventually, without dropping them

Well...hmm that's a toughie
see, I run this on anime logic, so you guys are like, in season 3 right now

I'd probably end it when the queen is dead, or chaos is no longer fighting order
But how long that'll take
I have no clue

I mean bad ends could happen at some point

You guys did become really close to one in ASQ's last thread
>>
>>44659613
>one problem I've having with it though, is deciding how to do the customization outside of origin
>Maybe point buy?
Point buy is sort of a huge clusterfuck when it comes to actually buying. I've seen it work in other quests but those have, sorry, a lot more well-behaved audience.
Might be worth a try though. Maybe a Rank-up system where we can only expend points at certain choices, people suggest builds and then vote on the suggestions?
>>
>>44659735
Maybe a list of options at first
and then point buy later on
>>
>>44659757
>>44659735
To be fair, the leveling up in Da'ta is pretty civil. I'm fairly sure we can get a point buy system working.
>>
>>44659798
Yeah
and it'd be a "fun" discussion starter
>>
>>44659831
True, it could add a lot to the quest depending on how extensive the customization options are. And there is a lot you can do with Kaiju bodies in term of upgrades.
>>
>>44659879
Yeah, one of the reasons I want to do it

I'm thinking the starting options will be cosmetic/ stat boosting

with one ATTACK kind of one
>>
>JoJo Quest
I'm one of those people that really don't care for the stand stuff, but really enjoyed the stuff that came before it.
So, depending on what you want to do...
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.