[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm gonna run a Tarantino inspired game tomorrow night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mg6mrft7nI1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg (445 KB, 1280x1602) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg6mrft7nI1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg
445 KB, 1280x1602
So I'm gonna run a Tarantino inspired game tomorrow night. The PC's are going to play people who have very little criminal background who decide to get in on the meth market in their city. The PC's are going to be of a jolly sort. Some guy who needs to pay his bills, some dude he worked with at Walmart, and a guy he knew in high school that just got out of prison. Of course, in normal Tarantino fashion, everything goes wrong.

What should I include?
>>
File: Sammy J.png (106 KB, 426x286) Image search: [Google]
Sammy J.png
106 KB, 426x286
>>44633822
>What should I include?
>>
>>44633971
I actually do do a pretty good Sammy J impression.
>>
Go look through the Florida man twitter. That's a good starting point. Also if your county has a mugshot newspaper start buying it. You can usually find them at sketchy gas stations. Do some research on organized crime, because they hate competition.
>>
>>44634045
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/naked-man-driving-110-mph-arrested-on-dui-charge-0bc3d1b9-f9a9-49f2-e053-0100007f77a5-360721711.html

That's some Tarantino shit. You're right, the Florida Man Twitter is terrible.
>>
>>44634161
It's a fucking goldmine is what it is. Also, you should become familiar with the way meth is made and consumed. As my friends say, "There's no such thing as just smoking a little meth." Where's the game set?
>>
>>44634261
I'm gonna set the game in 90's Chicago. I did a lot of drugs a long time ago, but never any meth. From what I understand though Meth can be consumed in a LOT of ways and it's kind of an all day/week/month/life thing. I don't think it will be important how it's made besides Sudo. Plus I don't want to google "How does I make meth?"
>>
>>44634325
If your game is set in the 90s, keep the crack epidemic then in force in mind.
>>
>>44634374
Meth was all over the Midwest in the 90s. It was easier to get than any other drug.
>>
>>44634374
I think you're thinking of the 80's.
>>
>>44634549
Wiki (I know, I know) says mid 80s to early 90s, and the wave of violence which accompanied it is in part responsible for the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban in the US.
>>
>>44634568
Don't worry man. Wiki is actually a pretty good source half the time.
>>
>amusing but legitimately scary organized crime outfit with 2-3 major personalities with unusual quirks
>A down on his luck wildcard with a hidden talent
>A femme fatale
>A bumbling detective who nonetheless has a knack for showing up at the most incriminating moment
>>
>>44636246
I'm thinking of using the Triads for the crime outfit
The wildcard I have no idea
The femme fatale I'm not sure on how to include yet
The bumbling detective is a definite.

feed me your ideas /tg/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.