[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you know how we always go on about orcs and elves and rape.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1391668313142.jpg (18 KB, 238x263) Image search: [Google]
1391668313142.jpg
18 KB, 238x263
So you know how we always go on about orcs and elves and rape.

What the fuck would a half orc half elf be like?
>>
It would be 1/4 orc, 1/4 elf, 1/2 human. With the orcish brutality and violence, combined with elf sofistication and ego, probably a narcissistic psychopath.
>>
>>44633414
He means it in the sense as a rape baby that happens when an orc impregnates an elf or an orc forces an elf to impregnate her.
>>
>>44633414
That's not how math works. . .

>>44633352
Personally, I'm thinking a /fit/ elf with green skin, shorter ears, a few mismatched teeth but not proper tusks, a flatter, more Mongolian style nose.

As for how it'd function, well, that depends on how it's raised, doesn't it?

Actually, really, the real answer is "Depends on the Setting".
>>
>>44633352
This is relevant to my interests because a buddy of mine asked to play the child of two previous characters in the next D&D 5e game I'm running, which takes place 25 years after the last one

The mother is an elf and the father is a half-orc and they are happily married
>>
>>44633352
Like a human.
>>
Depends on the setting. I've played in settings where orcs could breed with anything and the child would always be full orc.

It was also magical realm and there were no females within the orc species itself... but I didn't know this going into the game.
>>
>>44633352
100% slut
>>
>>44633352
Human
>>
>>44633352
That's where Humans came form.
>>
>>44634203
>>44634215
#woah
>>
In my D&D settings, only humans have the divine gift of fecundity (though certain supernatural beings like dragons and outsiders mimic it), and with it the ability to interbreed with anything and everything.

In more typical settings I guess you'd say that "half-[whatever]" is so commonly used to mean a human/whatever hybrid simply because of statistics; but that dworcs and dwelfs and... erls? happen occasionally as well.

Leaner than a half-orc, thicker than most half-elves. A strange mixture of crude and refined in features. Probably very variable. Teeth neither tusky nor small and elegant. Ears not quite long and pointed but more neatly shaped than the almost goblin like ones of many orcs.
Neither race is especially adaptable. Even tempered between the coldness of elves and the tempestuous tempers of orcs. Orcs see well in the dark, but are otherwise squinty and pig-eyed.
You know, thinking about it, I kind of feel like you'd just end up with a kind of culturally hide-bound brown human with really good night vision.
>>
>>44633946
>>44634203
>>44634215
>>44634354 (Me)

This'll teach me to wander away for a while before finishing my reply. Also that I'm not as original as I think I am.
>>
Dead, they never make it to birth, if the elf is the mother she likes dies from complications, this is a terrible union after all. The fetuses are then reanimated by orc necromancers to create a magically potent undead thralls.
>>
>>44633352
From Frederick Anderson, the guy who gave us the Bard Who Can't Keep It In His Pants, comes the lineage of a grumpy little half-elf/half-orc girl. The artist felt that orc/elf didn't work directly, but you mix in some human between and it goes smoother.

Much censoring, but to be expected given the artist.
>>
>>44633352
Switch. Gets off on raping and being raped. Sometimes at the same time.
>>
File: Tharn1.jpg (151 KB, 774x683) Image search: [Google]
Tharn1.jpg
151 KB, 774x683
>>44633352
Tharn.
>>
File: azog.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2036) Image search: [Google]
azog.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2036
>>44633352
Assuming >>44634465 isn't right and magic somehow conquers genetics, I imagine something like this. Still probably has loads of growth defects like how ligers suffer from their gigantism.

>>44633488
I like how we're just outright dismissing the possibility of an elf forcing an orc to impregnate them/forcibly impregnating an orc. Who /truefae/ in here?
>>
>>44634887
Uncensored where? Can't find it in his Elfwood gallery for some reason.
>>
>>44636594
elf wood: http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/
full gallery hosted on someone elses site, since elfwood doesn't have his older stuff: http://www.naorhy.com/fkta.htm
>>
>>44636594
>>44638464
2nd image under "Cross-Couples" in the full gallery
>>
>>44638464
Thanks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.