[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be hive scum >kill a bunch of people and be worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>be hive scum
>kill a bunch of people and be worthless vermin
>become a space marine because your psychotic killer instinct is vallued by the Imperium
>alternatively become Guardsman

or just be turned into servitor or killed on spot but I'd say the positives outweight the negatives

meanwhile honest citizens have 18 hour shifts and shit lives (in Hives at least)
>>
>>44629546
That's kind of the point of a dystopia. They suck to live in.
>>
>>44629546
You forgot the part where they live in even worse poverty than everyone else, will probably get raped and/or killed before they hit 15 and the likelihood of actually joining any non-penal guard regimen is hilariously low, while the likelihood of becoming a space marine is negligible.
>>
>grimdark setting
>i can't believe virtuous qualities are not being rewarded!
>>
>>44629546
On the plus side, a guardsman will at least be off that rock that rock of a hive world.

Alternatively, you could win the lottery and be born on a pleasure world or some random Imperial world.
>>
>>44629631
Or you could be born a scion of a Rogue Trader dynasty and have a personal net worth of several million dollars or more, and all you need to worry about is your dynasty's rivals, your own siblings and cousins, and your entire dynasty getting executed for the heresy someone is undoubtedly cooking up somewhere in the family tree. Or going broke. That's possible too.
>>
>>44629546
Well yeah, unless you're lucky enough to be born to Nobility, your life's going to suck.

Just thank the Emperor every day you weren't born a mutant.
>>
>>44629678
True, but we're talking about the common people. The nobility are a slightly different story. Being one of them is like winning the lottery twice.
>>
>>44629546
Life in 40k is not fair. That's kind of the point.
>>
Even a man who has nothing can still have faith.
>>
>>44629546
>>
>>44629546
That's what happens when you live on nostromo or any of the planets the world eaters recruited from.
>>
>>44631826
looks like a dyke and I hate dykes you would think ''cool a girl that likes what I like!'' but no they aren't bro tier they are obnoxious cunts I would rape them but they are too ugly so I just torture them with a blowtorch instead the fucking bitches the fucking whores
>>
>>44632385
Edgy
>>
>>44629631
>>44629678
Or you could be born a bald monkey in some god forsaken world, browsing dank memes in the arpanet as you waste your pointless life away. Like it actually happened.

Who's to tell us there is no one out there living an horrid life in a hive world, slaving away day after day without a glint of hope in their lives, or that there are no paradises in the vastness of the universe where all your desires are fulfilled.

The only thing we know for certain is: neither was the case for us. What-ifs, maybes and might-have-beens of possible lives are thus pointless. Why loose time dreaming about what will never happen?
>>
>>44632385

Hi tumblr.
>>
>>44632652
You're so deep and wise, twenty-one years old Anon.
>>
>>44632385
Judging from the straight silver in her hand and the camo cloak, I'm almost certain that's fanart of Tona Criid.
Who is a pretty cool gal. Damn shame what happened to Caff.
>>
>>44632385
Have you ever heard of commas or periods?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.