[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Vader wear his cape in the tie fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (693 KB, 2973x2364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693 KB, 2973x2364
Does Vader wear his cape in the tie fighter
>>
Do you see the cloak clasp

No

It's because he isn't wearing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 1024x640
>>44628752
>do you see the cloak clasp?

>>no

>that's because he's not wearing it

Ok
>>
>>44628870
/thread
>>
I imagined his special TIE ship had more of a throne than the big pilot seat all the other craft have, where it's built into the cockpit. Vader has the cockpit, then it has a big chair in the middle with no back and space for his cloak to swish about as he finally perfects his spinning trick.
>>
File: girls-darth-vader-dress-costume.jpg (276 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
girls-darth-vader-dress-costume.jpg
276 KB, 1750x2500
>>44628870

>searching for vader images
>see this
>>
>>44629696
>click it
>see similar images
>see this

Goddammit
>>
>>44629696
>>44629717
>Boner, no!
>>
>>44629717
>>44629696
Someone stop this heresy!!
>>
>>44629734
It is too late, the FBI have already backtraced you, and the party van is on it's way.
>>
>>44629696
>you will never be a little girl Darth Vader
>you will never be able to RP as little girl Vader because your GM and players will think you're magical realming
>you will never be able to RP as little girl Vader with strangers because they will turn it into ERP magical realm
>you just want to be a little girl who is Darth Vader also, no sexual deviancy attached
why live
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.