[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP EVERYTHING YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW AND READ THIS FUCKING THREAD:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: woooow.png (624 KB, 1441x1080) Image search: [Google]
woooow.png
624 KB, 1441x1080
STOP EVERYTHING YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW AND READ THIS FUCKING THREAD:

>You are a prince tasked with the job of recovering your princess from the tower of an evil lich who has taken her to do rude and lewd things
>The last character you played as joins you on your quest, using whatever skills he has to assist you
>The most recent deceased/retired character you played as is a bandit who will fight you and your companion, but you can recruit him should you best him in combat, but that decision is ultimately up to him to make
>The lich's fortress is an animated construct with an entire dungeon inside of it, sentient and aware of your movements and capable of reworking any room youre not in in order to defend itself, as long as theres a way across to advance. It can use any traps it has inside of it even if youre in the room with it, and can manipulate them to be more effective
How do you fare?

Hardmode: the lich is John Cena
>>
>>44627832
>absent minded alchemist that uses the wrong extract if he fails a concentration check

Could be funny, could be a massacre.
>>
>>44627832
I have a motherfucking Hulk. The Lich is done for.

And a shapeshifting bandit who's gonna join us on our quest! This is going to be a walk in the park.
>>
>>44627832
Fortunately my companion's great culinary skills will help us recruit more allies. Elven swordmaster beats my ass but amazing chocolate cake sways him to join our cause, The future is bright.
>>
>>44627832
U CRASHED THE AEROPLANE. YOU MURDERER OF UNFOCUSED
>>
>>44627832
But why is Jane's father the DM?
>>
>>44627832
Well the dungeon seems strong enough to beat any combination I could pull up even if I messed with the characters I'd get. Soooo
Good bye princess. Can I marry my character instead?
>>
>Throwing anything grappler halfling throws me at a sentient Griffon to distract it
>She then hops on top and wrestles him to submission
>we ride to the top of the tower, she leaps down and tumbles onto the castle roof
>Suddenly championship prize boots to ass chutes and ladders cage match with the belt of magnificence +6 located at the top of the iron bars tower
>griffon swoops down to get it, but JOHN CENA slaps that fucker so hard he turns into a roast turkey
>I get lifted up suddenly and hurled into JOHN CENA, toppling him over as a halfling leaps into the air
>roll out of the way and she lands on him, give a three count and defeat JOHN CENA, ensuring the safety and ensured prosperity of the kingdom

it turns out the halfling was the wrestling princess too, and the princess in the tower was just a potato sack all along.
>>
>>44627832
Well, on the upside, I have an Eclipse Caste Solar with Bureaucracy and Socialize Charms that let him basically turn entire societies into his bitches overnight on my side.

On the downside, we're about to get our asses trounced by a Dawn Caste combat monster "bandit" before we even get to the dungeon.

Still, on the off chance we get a lucky shot at the guy, he can probably tank the lich one handed while the Eclipse talks the construct into serving me instead of deadface.
>>
>>44628045
He needs to do something to get his mind off of airplanes.
>>
>>44627832
>>The last character you played as joins you on your quest, using whatever skills he has to assist you
Very high XP Exalt.
>>The most recent deceased/retired character you played as is a bandit who will fight you and your companion, but you can recruit him should you best him in combat, but that decision is ultimately up to him to make
Level 1 elf wizard

Yeah I just let the giant tentacle monster wrassle the dungeon.

>Hardmode: the lich is John Cena
We have immunity to garbage memes.
>>
>>44627832
Geh. I'm now reading all of this in Q and/or Discord's and/or Alarak's voice, thanks for that.

Mostly Discord's if I'm being 100% honest.

>>The last character you played as joins you on your quest, using whatever skills he has to assist you

...wait, does vidya count? Becuase if vidya counts then I have a level 87 Frieza's Race character (named Rime) from Dragonball Xenoverse along for the ride. In which case the lich is fucked.

If we're restricted to tabletop then instead it's a dark elf Rogue (thief) level 6 from 5th Edition D&D (named Iliira).

>The most recent deceased/retired character you played as is a bandit who will fight you and your companion

That'd be my SpyCraft 1.0 Soldier 11/Master Sniper 4 (Evelyn Moreau, codenamed Agent Rogue) with fucking everything stacked into sniping - to the point where I had a gentleman's agreement with my GM that I would not one-shot kill non-mooks from a kilometer away in order to preserve the game's fun, because otherwise I totally could have done that to everyone I came across.

So if I've got the Frieza's race character then I'm fine (bullets didn't even affect Goku back in Dragonball; what the hell is the sniper gonna do against someone who can go toe-to-toe with SSGSS Goku?); if it's just me and Iliira the dark elf rogue then I'm fucked.
>>
>>44628188
Wouldn't your agreement still count even if he's now an enemy? He couldn't risk shooting you because it might one shot you, so you're pretty much free to talk to him at that point, provided you don't let him get off a stab on you at any time.
>>
>>44627832
>Companion
Vox Machina, shadowrun technomancer/rigger with social anxiety
>Bandit
Brother Cortain, Blood Angels assault marine
>BBEG
Da da-da-daaaaaaaa!

Yeah, sorry princess, even with my rigger's drones, there's a 99% chance we'll get pasted by the power armored god of war with a jetpack.
>>
>>44627832
No I'm not.
>>
Last Character Played as:
Scion of Hel, Epic Dex and Epic Strength, with magic halberd, can fly and deal AGG.
Most Recent Retired(My last PC Death was years ago): Well since we are dropping the new SW system it would be my Chiss Jedi.

How do I fare? MY SCION WILL WALK THROUGH THE WALLS TO GET US THERE. Also that goblin will work for us, my Scion has epic Charisma, Manipulation, Dex and Strength. He also has every Hurl Knack and Ice Boon. Hell I already just ignore doors as my Scion already, and cars. Why use doors and vehicles when you have super strength and can fly like Thor from Marvel?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.