[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death comes to everyone and death came to you, the only thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1
File: 1444438048004.jpg (179 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
1444438048004.jpg
179 KB, 736x981
Death comes to everyone and death came to you, the only thing was you weren't a planned death. So the powers rulling over your world gave you a choice, you could spend all the rest of your life in Limbo or you could be reborn in another world. But not as another human or living thing but as something a sword. Once given the oportunity to choose your own fate you made yourself a magical Long sword with fire magic, owned by a barbarian princess. Unfortunantly things went in a different way once you discovered your owner was still in her twelve years and betrothed to a jarl called Elwulf Cedricson, and her wedding was about to happen in three months. You had arrived at the end of the long winter. You and Mila, which name is of the girl that became your owner. Trainned strengthening her body working the young girls. You also meet Bjoür, ex-member of Mila's father raidding party, retired because of the apsense of his right leg, once retired he took the role as the village blacksmith.

As you watch form your resting place you can see a small redhaired girl seated in the cold snow. She is a Vaergh and Vaergh's are warriors. she is eating a piece of meat and some milk taking a small rest once Bjoür comes to get you saying he would like to give a look at you.

"Well i did agreed with that did i? That you could experiment with me, but if you don't mind me asking, what kind of experiments do you intend to do?"

He gives a smile a more sane and young smith would thing you were doubting his skills but Bjoür he just smiles and explains to you that there is a lot of ways to know how a sword was made, from were it was made and sometimes by who. He wondered if he used his blacksmith skills, he would be able, not only to test the limits of his skills but also try to create a copy or a close one. In other words he's a merchant that wants to look at the competition and steal his technics for himself.

[1/1]
>>
>>44626456

What would you like to do/say?

>Ask Bjoür to make a backup sword for Mila. (What kind of sword?)
>Ask Bjoür to make a armor for her. (What kind?)
>Back off the deal
>Accept your fate and become Bjoür Guinea pig
>You somehow have knowledge about this world try to find or seek deep withing yourself this knowlege(about what?)
>>
Your character sheet:

-You are a Masterwork steel LongSword.
-Your full Based Soul power/Spell power is 08/08

To activate your Fire power you must spend 2 soul power. Your fire is not considered magical dealing +4 Bonus fire damage to creatures, your normal damage is 1d8.

- Soul SKILLS -
[SENSE/DETECT LIFE] (Allows you to sense and see alive creatures)
[SENSE/DETECT UNLIFE](Allows you to sense and see undead creatures)
[SENSE/DETECT OBJECT]
(Allows you to sense and see objects, been natural or human made)

- SWORD SKILLS -
Your sword body lived for a long time. Because of that and all because of old owners and the memory of the sword body itself the weapon comes with a variaty of knowledge

Knowledge (Arcana)
Knowledge (History)
Knowledge (Nature)
Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty)
Knowledge (Geography)
Knowledge (Architecture and engineering)
Knowledge (local)
Knowledge (Religion)
Knowledge (barbarian lore)

RUNE MAGIC:
[Enchantment] - FIRE - consume 2 sp
>>
>>44626487
>Accept your fate and become Bjoür Guinea pig

>Ask Bjoür to make a backup sword for Mila. (What kind of sword?)
Short sword, maybe she could try dual wielding if she wants
>>
Quest goes in the Subject field, friend.
>>
>>44626571
Sorry. Kinda new at this. It won't happen again. Once more my apologies.
>>
>>44626553
Writting
>>
You take a deep breath. You can't blame a artist for looking at a great art work and be angry as he wonders how someone reached it. You think it's kinda flattening, back home, in your old life you were just another looser but here, you can be a agent of the gods. Still you just hope that won't come back to bite you in the ass.

"Alright mister sword...hmm."

Bjoür looks at you as he scratches the back of his neck.

"What is it? Is something wrong?"

The retired warrior breaths in deeply as he speaks.

"No nothing serious it's just that callling you out as 'hey sword'; 'You there thing.' it just ain't right a sword, specially a good sword as yourself should have a name. So what is your name?"

His blue eyes stare deep into your hilt. A name? That sounds silly but then again being called sword or thing is kinda making you fell as something not important. Maybe names do have a importance. You had a name before to. Did you? Uh, can't remember, but since you don't seem to be freaking out about it. You problably didn't like it.

>Ask Mila to give you a name. She's your new owner after all.
>Ask Bjoür to give you a name.
>Search deep withing yourself your TRUE name (your sword name).
>>
>>44626805
>>Ask Mila to give you a name. She's your new owner after all.
>>
Writting.
>>
>>44626832
Second, but can true name can be something we learn later? Like when we unlock our true potential or something?
>>
>>44626932
Yes it can definitly be done later.
>>
Once your voice reaches Mila, the young girl, lift up in one movement. You are always surprised by her thougness and resilient even after being severily beaten and branishing a wood sword while taking hit she looks like she is ready for round two already, and that is her with only three months of trainning. Scary.

"So i would like for you to give me a name."

She looks from Bjoür to you the old smith just chuckled as he said something.

"You are it's owner if someone has the right to name him is-"

"Eldhopp Ochöde"

There is a long silence For the first time you can see Bjoür isn't laughting his face changed for a complete serious one and looked from you to her as he said,

"The Fire of Hope and Fate. Sounds like a great name."

Mila gives a wide smile and staring at you she speaks.

"You are fire, because all sword are forged and from it, you are the fire of fate because you told me you and i were fated to meet and you are also the fire of hope because you rekindled mine."

- What would you like to do/say? -

> Thanks Mila and accept it as you new name.
>Ask Bjoür to give you a better name.
>Reject the name Mila gave you
>>
>>44627095
>Reject the name Mila gave you
>>
>>44627095
>Thanks Mila and accept it as you new name.
>>
>>44627095
>>Reject the name Mila gave you
>>
>>44627095
>Thanks Mila and accept it as you new name.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Let's see what the dices have to say about it.

1-Accept the name
2- Reject the name
>>
>>44627219
Dices didn't liked Mila's name.

>Ask Mila to give you another name.
>Ask Bjoür to give you a better name.
>>
>>44627245
>>Ask Mila to give you another name.
>>
The more you think of it this name doesn't sound much like you. You find a gentle way to avoid the subject politely saying.

"Hmm, it's a good one do you have another one?"

She tilts her head for a moment thinking then she speaks

"I also thought of 'Dragon's Fang' and 'Soulblade' as names for you."
>>
>>44627320
>Accept Dragon's fang as your new name
>Accept Soulblade as your new name
>Reject both names
>Ask Bjoür to give you better name.
>>
>>44627330
>Reject both names
>>
>>44627330
>Accept Soulblade as your new name
>>
>>44627320
>Accept Dragon's fang as your new name
>>
>>44627403
Supporting
>>
Writting.
>>
>>44627432
Forgot my trip again.
>>
This really is bad you don't fell nothing from all those names. The day light is being eaten out as long as you take your time at this.

"Yeah I like Dragon's Fang better. Out of all those other names."

Your new name is Dragon's Fang, a good name the afternoon is approaching as the sun hours are almost ending and Mila must get ready for her wedding. A thing you didn't quite solved yet. Then again you think jarl Cedricson will regret this night it's more likely for Mila to bite his 'thing' off, then her accepting being taken by a old fat guy.

Once Bjoür finishes his experiments. You and Mila walk home. Mila resting you on your treasure pile. There isn't much to do while you wait for the time to come. Hours pass and you and Mila are both in a carriage you being loaded with the other treasures. Mila's escourts are two of her handmaiden and six warrior from her village as well of course her father making it a seven strong horse ridding warrior a carriage with two horses pulling it and two handmaidens that will help Mila get ready once she arrives to Cedricson hold.

>Try to talk to Mila and plan a way to avoid the wedding.
>Ask Mila how long will the trip to the Jarl hold take.
>Focus in something else (What?)
>>
>>44627562
>>Try to talk to Mila and plan a way to avoid the wedding.
>>
>>44627562
>Focus in something else (What?)
See if our knowledge has anything on how weddings work
>>
Writting.
>>
The dirt roads aren't much confortable, but then again, you are a sword now. As long as you have your scabbard you can be confortable anywhere and any place. While bored you started your search on the wedding subject. You are surprised even this kind of knowledge can be found in this sword 'memories'. I guess a lot of her old owners married or went to various wedding ceremonies.

"Fang."

You hear a soft whisper commming into your mind. You reconize it as Mila's voice and closing your eyes you project yourself once more. You can't see her apparently walls are still a riddance in your field vision. But you can still sense her and her emotions. She's sad and excited, sad because she couldn't change her father idea of her marrying Cedricson and excitment because she was determined to run away at the first chance.

"I have been thinking. Should we grab some food from the castle kitchen once we sneak out? I believe during the party they will all be at the dinning hall celebrating my soon to be 'happyness' we can sneak out once i get away of my handmaidens."

Oh, looks like the young princess is on to you.

"I was about to talk to you so we could make some kind of plan. I...know about very traditions the nobles from your land do in time of a wedding. For what i can remember, we would have something like 2 hours before they go get you to. Seal the deal."

Mila stay silence and then she ask

"Then what is the plan?"

>Sneak out once you arrive at the castle during the celebrations.
>Sneak away on your trip towards there?
>Try to think/search for of a old tradition that can invalidate a wedding.
>Ask Mila About Cedricson's hold.(What?)
>>
>>44627901
>Ask Mila About Cedricson's hold.(What?)
How big is the castle?
Is he popular with the people?
Does he have many enemies?
How far is it from the village?
>>
>>44627999
Second
>>
Once Mila gives you the question at the same time you move your hands searching for the wedding rules and traditions all the while you bombard Mila with some questions.

"How big is the castle?" You ask and Mila is quick to respond. "Cedricson hold is composed of a 22 feet tall outer wall made of thick bricks. Inside it's walls there's the Fuëlgor city, a town with the population of around two hundred men strong and one hundred and fifty women. After it there is the inner walls surrounding the Cedricson's hold. She laughs as you call it a castle from, it's actually a project in the making the castle is actually a 40 feet tall tower made of stone, the tower has five floors. It works as a mark since Cedricson's family just recently started to build his castle. For now there is only a this tower".

Uh thinks are looking up so far. The town isn't so big and we can guide ourselfs using the outerwalls as a quide. Then quickly you follow after her anwser with another question.

"Is he popular with the people?" You can see her laugh out loud. "He isn't popular. He's a fat fucker second son from some failled warlord. Cedricson's family is growing because of the pillage they are making in the Greenhills and the Vastplains. He is just a parasite who is looking to kill and sacrifice his man for gold and silver. He isn't a warrior but his gold is true. Kinda the motive why my father is making me marry him. He will get my fathers men and my father will get Cedricson money. I'm nothing but a sacrificil cow."

You ignore her little comementary in the end asking more "Does he have many enemies?" Mila stops and soon speaks. "That is a tricky question i would say he has three great oppossers. There is the Warlord Uthred from Niffheng, the Black Crows Brotherhood Sigmur and of course there is his brother Audric Cedricson. Third born son's are always full of hate towards the older ones."
>>
>>44626456
Nice evasion of quest filters.
>>
"In the Greenhills and in the Vastplains? His enemies are impossible to be numbered."

You ask your last question.

"How far is it from the village?" Apparently that was your easiest question to her. "Two days. One day and a half if we keep our speed.

(Roll me a 1d20+2)

What would you like to do/say?
>Ask Myla more questions(Who? and What?)
>No more questions you have everything you need for now.
>Try to increase Mila's humour. (How?)
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44628418
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44628418
>>
Writting.
>>
>>44628407
>evasion
You know that you're the worst kind of cunt right?
Why would anyone try to "evade" filters, to annoy a fag like you? Trust me, nobody gives a shit anon.
It's called a mistake.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44628418
>invalidate a wedding.
>>
is OP kill?
>>
Op don't be kill
>>
>>44629614
The QM of that joker quest avoided them to feed off the tears and rage.
>>
Sorry about that anons. Things happend here on my side. Will be continuing
>>
You move your fingers over the screen infront of you, most of the wall in the white showroom worked like a screen so you had plaenty of space. You find some funny tid bits about the wedding rules. There is even a attemp to check if the two nobles are really what they say.

Apparently a long time ago, a great nunmber of monster started to terrorize the country. The creatures called Bürgeh had the habits dress themselfs in human skins and enter cities eating and increasing in number inside of towns. Apparently one noble had the fortune to marry one and all the others decided to apply such rule. It's ancient rule, for what you know this kind of creatures no longer exist in large numbers. So if you somehow could convince that Elwulf isn't human. This could make the wedding void.

Although trying to frame a noble about being a skinwalker monster sounds like a great idea you decide to dig a little bit more. A less supernatural approach is found in a old tale. It's fifty to thirty years old, about a noble woman which was choosen by the three gods and because of his mission he couldn't marry.

So she 'married' herself with one of the gods turning her untouchable by mortal men. This have great premise and the legend isn't so old that nobody would deny it's existence. The hard part is making Mila be chosen by a god.

The history of the noble woman she performed miracles but those very so much and in such different forms you thing it would be more likely if she really did such things the truth is lost by time. And there is the part were highest of they're religious man confirmed the noble woman 'marrige' with the god. You start to suspect that this was all a rouse just she could avoid to be married and controlled by a man.

[1/2]
>>
>>44634697

Another is more like a fairy tail about a lady who was about to marry with a murderous man but on her trip toward her marriage ceremony her beauty snatched a elemental one of the Three first races and was took to his realm beyond the vast white plains.

"Well these three options are the best ones i have found."

[2/2]

>Let's pretend Mila was claimed by a God!
>Let's frame Cedric so he's seen as a Skinwalker monster.
>Let's escape and leave a message in old runic clamming one of the fair folk took Mila with him.
>Think some other plan? (write in)
>Ask Mila a question. (About what?)
>>
>>44634718
>>Let's pretend Mila was claimed by a God!
is there a god of swords?
>>
>>44635178
The third god of creation is called The Warrior. He and his offsprings are the recent gods on this world. So Saying she was claimed by the Warrior God is a point. Warrior God first born created the seasons, summer, winter, autum, spring. These two sons and two daugthers are constantly figthing with each other, that way there is always a chance in the weather. The Warrior God created many weapons and swords but there isn't no god of swords.
>>
"Hey Mila. What do you think of marrying a god?"

You can sense her confusion as she studies your sugestion, somehow you can easily see Mila moving her legs up and down as she tries to think what you said what follows it kinda gets you of guard.

"Well Fang i would be honoured but i just don't see you that way."

You sigh and quickly anwser

"Not me skinny. Besides i'm not interested in children. And what i meant to say was-"

A sudden stop as you were about to speak makes you stop. The wagon was at full speed and sundely came to a stop, you can hear the horses and the wind outside of the luggage compartment.

"Hey Skinny what happend? Why did we stop?"

Mila seems to be trying to call her handmaidens that come to a histerical fright once the wagon stops. She is quickly to anwser you.

"Don't know will call someone and ask."

You spend a amount of time that was almost the double of it, it's that thing people say once you get nevours the time seems to pass very slowly. That what you felt inside that luggage compartment surrounded by tree full closed chest of clothes and one in gold. Mila's dowry

[1/2]
>>
>>44635681
"Hey Fang it's okay. Dad and his mem just found some old carcass."

You are quickly to ask

"Is it recent?"

"No" Mila responds.

"But just for be sure" She continues. "Dad is going to ask Deruk ahead we will be stopping here for some time."

You take a deep breath of relief once she finishes her report. Most of the time is spent in silence and you do a think you should have done since you arrived. You know only about the 'Great White' the god ruler of winter and the moon and his sister Ignis the god of sun and summer. She barely speaks about the others and kinda makes you curious. Maybe they aren't know because for then it's like the Great White and Ignis are battling in this lands.

"As i was saying i think if we say a god have a claim to you Elwulf won't be able to bed you"

She ask Right then how do i become a bethroned to a god?"

- What would you like to do/say?
>Ask Mila a bout the other two gods. The one brother that rules over Autum and the other isster who rules over spring.
>Tell Mila you will pretend to be a God Claimming you
>Tell Mila she will need to find some contact during the wedding celebration. Maybe someone in there would be willing to help.
>>
>>44635744
>Tell Mila you will pretend to be a God Claiming you
There is no way that this can go wrong
>>
Writting.
>>
"Don't worry. I will pretend to claim you."

Mila's sudden laugh out burst is so loud and intense that even her handmaidens were worried about her. The girl spend a long amount of time laughting out about t he idea of you claimming her. Once she calms down she explains herself.

"Oh yeah? And how do you intend to speak with him? Have you forgot? Only i and Bjoür can hear what you say."

Oh, there is this small thing too. Dammit what kind of magicla sword can talk only to his owner and crazy blacksmith that can hear the voice of chunks of metal?

Maybe it's something else? If you could find someone to hear you this plan could work. The wagon start to move once more, you guess the scouts haven't found nothing futher ahead

>Tell Mila you need to find a cleric for one of the Gods.
>Ask Mila if she knows any spellcasters.
> Tell Mila you will set yourself in flame once Elwulf has you on his hand. That will get his attetion
>>
>>44636104
Is it possible to just jam a bunch of magical power into her to magically strengthen her? Because if she just flat turns into She Hulk during the wedding ceremony, that might help convince people that maybe she's been taken.
>>
>>44636104
>Tell Mila you need to find a cleric for one of the Gods.
>Ask Mila if she knows any spellcasters.
>>
>>44636181
You don't have the knowledge to do that...yet. It would require a rune enchantment to buff her with your mana. However you can donate part of your SP to Mila so she can use her rage or other skills she will learn futher along.
>>
>>44636104
>>Tell Mila you need to find a cleric for one of the Gods.
>>Ask Mila if she knows any spellcasters.
>>
Once you ask Mila about the Gods clerics she anwsers you giving a big and loud 'Yaw' Apparently is already quite late.

"There must be a temple inside Cecricson hold. The Three gods are know in all places. And the four sons of The Warrior god also have temples aroudn the world but depending on the region they can be called different things. Here is easy to find temples for Ignis and 'The Great White' we Vaerh's worship the Great White since we spend a lot of times outside the nobles stone walls. Now if you excuse me Fang i'm a little..."

She trails off falling sleep you can hear her soft snoring as she enters a fast and deep sleep. Now that you think about it you don't have much need to sleep or rest. Guess this is one of the great things about being a magical sword. But now you have to decide which god claimed Mila. It will be easy to tell it was Ignis, since the nobles tend to whorship her inside hhis walls. But you don't want to cause some kind of incident. What if Mila's village don't accept her since she would be choosen by a 'rival god'. You close your eyes and thing for a bit it's a long and quiet.

>And i will be ending here.
>Good night anons
>>
>>44636381
Goodnight OP.
When are you going to run again?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.