[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just being the biggest traitor since Horus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: traitorus secundus.jpg (598 KB, 850x860) Image search: [Google]
traitorus secundus.jpg
598 KB, 850x860
Don't mind me, just being the biggest traitor since Horus.
>>
>>44608578
I really wish those kinds of threads had some /primarch/ tag, so I could filter them along with Quests, CYOA and other shit.
>>
File: typo.png (1 KB, 121x34) Image search: [Google]
typo.png
1 KB, 121x34
>>44608578
Terrible b8 m8

Try again.
>>
>>44608578
explain
>>
>>44608578
That's too manly to be Lorgar.
>>
File: 1449257302141.jpg (1 MB, 1168x2400) Image search: [Google]
1449257302141.jpg
1 MB, 1168x2400
>>44608578
Fuck off Russ, you're just jealous you'll never be as great as Girlyman
>>
>>44608676
When the Imerpium was literally torn in half during the Heresy, Row Boat thought that Terra had fallen, and made a 'Back Up' Imperium, and using an alien device known as a Pharos to act as a back up Astronomicon, managed rally the scattered Imperial Forces and perpare them for what ever came next.
Not wanting to give into hubris, Row Bow named Sanguinius as the head of the Back Up Imperium, and I think Lion the Warmaster.
The other Primarchs thought it was treacherous to do this, because having a back up blame it DUM.
>>
>>44608578
That's not Jonson or Russ.

It's Alpharious. Death to the enemies of the false Emperor
>>
>>44608773
how treacherous was it really?
>>
>>44608601
Why not filter "Horus"?
>>
>>44608850
Really depends on your point of view
Some people saw it as Row Boats Vanity project

But really, he just wanted to make sure Humanity had something to fall back on in the event of Armageddon.
>>
>>44608904
this seems fairly reasonably
I guess it was people thinking guilliman was going to try and make himself emperor or something I recall that being one of the things that rubbed primarchs the wrong way
>>
>>44608904
>he just wanted to make sure Humanity had something to fall back on in the event of Armageddon.

And Horus just wanted for humanity to not fall into millenia of decay and stagnation.
>>
File: best at everything.jpg (36 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
best at everything.jpg
36 KB, 480x295
>>44608850
Top class treachery. The Ultramarines are the best at everything, and that includes betraying the Emperor.
>>
>>44608934
Horus was a godamn puppet for the Chaos Gods. What ever he wanted or thought stopped after he went full Chaos.
>>
>>44608936
>The Ultramarines are the best at everything, and that includes betraying the Emperor.

WITH COURAGE AND HONOUR!
>>
>>44608934
>And Horus just wanted for humanity to not fall into millenia of decay amd stagnation
By doing the thing that caused and continues to justify exactly that, so you'll understand why I'm not shedding any tears for his broken dreams. The kindest thing that can be said about Horus is that he was was masterfully rused by eldritch horrors. Which also ignores his less noble reasons to listen to them.
>>
>>44609430

The Dark Gods showed him an image of a corpse "ruling" a dying empire, as if it was what would happen if the Emperor's plans were not disrupted. They literally showed him how much he'll fuck things up if he joins them and he was too stupid to understand it properly.
>>
>>44608773
>backup imperium so that humanity doesn't fall into barbarism in case the Emperor has indeed fallen
>doesn't even place himself at its head
>literally the only logical move
>treacherous
Absurd. At no point did he want to secede from the Imperium. At no point was Imperium Secundus meant to be an alternative to the Imperium. It was a continuation. A plan B.
>>
>>44608934
Difference being that Horus wanted to be an alternative imperium, and attacked the current imperium, while Guilliman made a plan B in case the first one fell. He didn't want to replace the emperor. He didn't want to kill the emperor. He wanted to continue his work, not destroy it.

It's not even worth debating, unless you can claim that Guilliman would actively fight against the established imperium, un-fallen imperium.
>>
>>44608601
Amen
>>
File: IT4pA9J.jpg (439 KB, 1582x1566) Image search: [Google]
IT4pA9J.jpg
439 KB, 1582x1566
The fact that the HH series has shown Roboute Guilliman making the Wrong Choice (debatable in-universe but unquestionable to the audience, knowing the outcome), but doing it for the "right" reasons and not just to be a doofy supervillain, kind of redeems everything about his character.

He's a bit similar to Magnus the Red, being a visionary guy but fucking up in a way that has both short and long-term consequences, only wasn't as colossally boneheaded and naive going into it (and therefore not as royally fucked personally.) Nice contrast.

Also, the entire Ultramar storyline has been one of the most fun to read, out of the whole HH series, so that helps.
>>
>>44609110
You genuinely made me have a giggle, m8.
>>
File: Vulkan2.jpg (10 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan2.jpg
10 KB, 200x177
>Nicest primarch
>Has the shittiest, most painful and drawn out death

Vulkan was suffering.
>>
>>44608578
Dude how desperate for attention are you? And are you on /tg/ like 16 hours a day?
Just know that every non retard on this board knows you are a fucking dipshit loser. Evaluate your life bro.
>>
>>44608601
>filtering

that's just 4chans way of saying "triggered" go back to tumblr faggot

>>44608728
why do you nerds always drag russ into this?
>>
>>44608773
I this new fluff? Because I'd only really heard about this in the past week or so. I don't really pay much attention to 30k Ultras lore so I suppose I could have just missed it all this time.
>>
>>44611177
What part of "Vulkan died for your sins" is unclear to you?
>>
>trying this hard to justify hatred for Ultramarines
As though Matt Ward didn't give you enough hatred. C'mon, not even a Ultrafag but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>44612798
Don't let op foul you, this is a Russ hate thread, like the one before this, and the one before all the way to the original Russ hate threads.
>>
>>44611177

Isn't he a Perpetual? He can't die.
>>
File: Alpharius.jpg (792 KB, 873x876) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius.jpg
792 KB, 873x876
>implying RowBoats semi-heresy wasn't all part of the plan
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.