[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest: Blood Moon, Thirteenth Night; First Movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3
File: 1436129116295.jpg (898 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436129116295.jpg
898 KB, 1920x1200
>QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmileytheQM
>Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Blood%20Moon
>Thread #52

>Champion info: http://pastebin.com/bNditXfG

You sit at the kitchen table, groggily eating cereal that is very much soggy and cold.

You got maybe an hour of sleep last night, and that's about it. After waking up, you tried for another hour to get back to sleep. Failing that, you tried to tire yourself out. And now you're here.

"Why the fuck do I still buy this stuff?" You ask, as you examine the sort of wheat paste that sits on your spoon. Normally you'd be eating cheerios, but the things that remind you of lost friends can sometimes sneak up on you...

You actually had no idea that you had a second box of cereal up there...

Maybe you shouldn't be eating this...

You toss your spoon back into your bowl and plant your head on the table, only just managing to not dunk your face into the wheat paste/milk mix. Heaving a sigh, you dread the coming day. Mostly because you can see nothing to do; or at least nothing worth doing.

Oh, hang on. You feel something. It's pretty strong. In fact, you don't know why you only just now noticed it.

It's your cat.

Just as you recognize the feeling, there is a knock at your door. You go and open it, and are greeted by two pairs of blue eyes.

"Goooooood morning!" Abigail shouts as she bursts into your apartment.
"Meew" Moriarty says, like he's somehow echoing Abigail
"Back so early?" You ask.

Abigail's chipper expression is replaced by a dull stare. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" She asks.
You check your watch, briefly confused as to why she would ask that. The clock face answers that question. It's currently noon.

>Later than I thought, obviously

>Do you?

>Ask how it went with her parents

>Smooch now, talk later

>Other
>>
>>44591065
>>Do you?
>>Ask how it went with her parents

Priorities.

Also, good to see you, Smiles.
>>
>>44591065
>>Do you?
>>Ask how it went with her parents

Good to see you boss
>>
File: Son of Gallifrey.jpg (1009 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Son of Gallifrey.jpg
1009 KB, 1440x900
>"Do you have any idea what time it is?" She asks. You check your watch, briefly confused as to why she would ask that. The clock face answers that question. It's currently noon.

Damn it Saif, you're a Time Mage. Step up yo game.
>>
>>44591065
>Ask how it went with her parents
>>
>>44591065
"B-t-dubs the traitor is my god now so there's that."
>>
>writing
>>
You glance back up at Abigail, and see her smiling at you in mild amusement.

"Of course I know what time it is" You say. "I'm a time mage, it's what I do. Do you know what time it is?"

She walks past you and gives you a peck on the cheek. "Late enough that you shouldn't be eating breakfast"
"That is not breakfast" You say, pointing to the bowl of mush sitting on your table. "That is some kind of unholy... wheat mush"
"Don't you have other things in here?" She asks.
"Nothing that I felt like eating" You say.
"And that was your best option?" She asks.
"In hindsight, no" You say. "So how were things over at your parents?"

"Went well enough" She says. "They don't seem too fond of you, but they're curious enough to want to meet you"
"Anytime soon?" You ask, grabbing Moriarty off of her shoulder so you can feed him.
"Tomorrow" She says.
"Tomorrow?" You ask.

"Yeah..." She says. "They want to have you over for dinner. If that's alright"
"Tomorrow" You say.
"Yes" She replies. "I know it's kind of sudden"

>Tell her about the Traitor

>Tell her about your talk with Claire

>Tell her about your talk with Natalie

>Other

Also...

>Dinner at Abby's tomorrow? [Y/N]
>>
>>44591809
>>Tell her about the Traitor

>Dinner at Abby's tomorrow? [Y]
Time for angry German dads
>>
>>44591809
>Claire
>Y, if only to rub it in Harv's face (inwardly)
>Traitor

Seems a good order.
>>
>>44591809
>Tell her about the Traitor

>Tell her about your talk with Claire

>Tell her about your talk with Natalie

Y
>>
>writing
>>
The real question: did she tell them his skin color?

She could of told them everything but that. I remember her mentioning that they wouldn't be a fan of his particular pigmentation.
>>
>>44592051
No one is anymore
>>
"No, it's fine" You say. "Just so long as they don't ask me to leave my weapons at the door"
"You don't think that my parents would..." She says.

"No, of course not" You say, drawing the sword from your pathways and flipping it. "But disarming me has kind of become impossible"
"Right" She says. "Well, I doubt they would mind the sword. But it's probably for the best that they don't find out about the archive"
"Gotcha" You say. "Did you mention my uhh..."

"Your 'complexion'?" She asks, making an odd face. "I may have used some artful language when describing you"
"Will they be surprised?" You ask.

She tilts her head and looks a little uncomfortable.
"I'd say they're like Dwight's mom, but I get the feeling that Dwight's mom didn't actually exist..." You say, as you walk over and flop down on the couch.

Abigail sits down next to you, hugging your arm and placing her head on your shoulder. "How were things here?" She asks.
"Well you know about my little hand breaking incident..." You say.
"How'd that go?" She asks.
"I kind of fixed it, but Natalie from next door had to finish the job" You say. "Tasha was by after you left. As of yesterday she's my new 'patron'"
"Really?" She asks.
"Yeah" You say. "I wasn't sure if I even needed one, but I figured that it'd be better to be safe than to be sorry"

Abigail nods.

>[1/2]
>>
"Did you end up talking to Claire?" She asks.

You hesitate to tell her about that conversation, but in the end you'll probably be better off telling her the truth...

"That didn't go too well" You say.
"I didn't think it would" Abigail says.
"She was hoping she could convince me to surrender" You say.
"And what did you say?" She asks.

You sigh and lean back. "You know I can't give up now" You say. "Who would I surrender to anyway? You? Claire? Safi?"
"So you keep fighting" She says.
"So I keep fighting" You say.

Abigail leans back with you, snuggling in close and peering up at you with her big blue eyes. Without saying anything, she seems to reassure you that she'll be here with you the whole way.

You reach up and stroke her hair.

"We should do something" She says. "The atmosphere in here is too gloomy"
"Don't blame the apartment" You say. "This place only gets so bright when it's cloudy out"
"So we go somewhere brighter" She says.

>Go out for lunch

>Stay here

>Go for a walk

>Let Abigail decide

>Other
>>
>>44592613
>>Let Abigail decide
>>
>>44592613
>Let Abigail decide
>>
>>44592613
>>Let Abigail decide

There's really only one answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu414YhXi5s
>>
>>44592703
If Safi ends up being gay, or something, I would laugh my ass off if she and Saif had a back and forth conversation like this in the future.
>>
>writing
>>
"You have anywhere in mind?" You ask.
"I dunno, I was hoping you would" She says.
"Vegas?" You ask. "They don't call it the city of lights for no reason"

"I thought Paris was the city of lights" She says.
"Right" You say. "Paris then"

"That's a bit far to go just to brighten things up" She says.
"I could just turn some lights on" You say.

Abigail pouts, as Moriarty jump up onto your lap and meows for attention. You idly scratch him behind the ears.

"Don't give me that look" You say. "You want to be somewhere brighter, you get to decide"
"Fine..." She says.
"And be quick, you have until Moriarty gets too comfortable" You say.
"Why?" She asks.
"Because he gets cross when I move after he's settled in" You say.

Abigail looks down and giggles. "I think it might be too late then" She says.
You look down too, and see Moriarty with his eyes closed and his tongue poking out. "Never mind then, he'll survive if I have to move" You say. "So where to?"

>[1/2]
>>
About an hour later, the two of you are strolling through the aisles of the grocery store. Abigail's idea of going out, was apparently to go out to get stuff to stay in...

Not that you're complaining. It just isn't what you expected.

Abigail checks through the cart and smiles, satisfied that she's got everything.

"Just what the hell are we making?" You ask, looking through what she's picked out. "Another human?"
"Not until after marriage" She says, giggling at your reaction. "Kidding. You'll see"

You run through the checkout, getting through quickly thanks to your good eye for this kind of stuff. Abigail insists on paying, and you let her because your financial situation is now very much up in the air...

As you pack things away into bags, you get a better look at what's being bought. Candles, dessert, the makings of a lasagna...

You look up to ask what her plan is, and you're met with a smile that says 'wait and see'. So you do.

The walk home doesn't take long, and you can't help but notice a certain spring in Abigail's step. If nothing else, it certainly speeds things along, as you find yourself picking up the pace to match her stride.

When you get back into your apartment, you turn to her. "So, what are we doing?" You ask.
"I am going to be busy in the kitchen" She says. "You are going to get some sleep"
"Really?" You ask.
"Really" She says, putting her hands on your cheeks and rubbing under your eyes with her thumbs. "You've got bigger bags under here than the ones you're carrying, and you've been yawning a lot"

You open your mouth to protest, but your body betrays you by letting out a long yawn...

You guess you do feel pretty tired, still...

>Do as she says

>Protest

>Other
>>
>>44593546
>>Do as she says
>>
>>44593546
>>Do as she says
Cuddle with Mori as you do.
>>
>>44593546
>Do as she says

>lasagna
Kiss the prime wife material
>>
>writing
>>
>>44593624
>German cooking lasagna
>worry
>>
>>44593885
What's that joke? "Heaven is where...Hell is where..." That one.
>>
You finish yawning, and open your eyes to find Abigail looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, I get your point" You say. "But I don't want to leave you with all the work..."

She smiles and gives you a kiss. "It's fine. I wouldn't do this if I didn't enjoy it" She says. "Go get some rest. I'll wake you up when I'm done"
"You sure?" You ask.
"Positive" She says, turning you and giving you a push towards the bedroom.

"Just one thing" You say, turning back to her.
"What?" She asks.

You pull her in and give her another kiss, holding it for a moment before breaking away.
Abigail's face turns red, and she eyes you bashfully. "What was that for?" She asks.
"Nothing, you're just really cute when you're blushing" You say.

Abigail pouts and smacks your arm. "Go sleep. You can fool around later" She says.

You chuckle as you turn and head into the bedroom. You must have been more tired than you thought, because you barely remember hitting the bed...

>[1/2]
>>
You awaken to the feeling of something jumping all over your face.

It's Mori. Mori is jumping all over your face. Why is Mori jumping all over your face?

You open your eyes and catch a bit of red glare coming from the door. A laser pointer. That explains it.

You look up at the door and see Abigail trying and failing to stifle her laughter, as she shuts off the laser pointer and puts it back on top of the dresser.

"Sorry! I couldn't resist" She says through her laughter.
"Don't you know it's rude to point that in someone's eye?" You ask.
"Not while they're asleep" She says.

You sit up and pet Moriarty, who ignores you as he searches his surroundings for the red dot.

"I take it everything is ready?" You ask.
"Just about" She replies. "I figured that I'd give you a chance to tidy up and get ready"

You're about to ask what you're getting ready for, when you finally get a look at what Abigail's wearing. She's gotten all dressed up. You can't make out the details with the only light coming from behind her, but she's wearing a rather form fitting dress.

She probably wants you to get dressed up too...

"Gotcha" You say, hopping out of the bed.
"Excellent! I'll go finish up" She says, as she turns and walks back out.

You catch a glance of her as she goes. Red dress, red lipstick... red looks good on her. Though you'd be hard pressed to find a colour that doesn't

You walk over to the closet and fish out your own good clothes...
Come to think of it, it's been a while since you've worn them.

Fuck... you hope they still fit.

>[2/3]
>>
You straighten out your tie and double check your hair.

You could definitely use a hair cut. But then that's been the case for a few weeks now.

With a quick once over to make sure you look good, you exit the bathroom. You don't look anywhere near as good as she does, but that was a lofty goal to begin with.

At least it all still fits... kind of. The pants fit, but you'll have to be careful how you move in the shirt. It's a little tight in the back. On the upside, if you want to get it off in a hurry you can try hulking out of it. It'll ruin the shirt, but you need a new one anyway.

You turn and find Abigail waiting for you by the table. She smiles when she sees you.

"You look good" You both say in unison, before laughing at each other.

You give her a kiss, and then pull her chair out for her.
"Such a gentleman" She says as she sits down.
"Well, you did set this up. I feel like having all my mannerly stuff in order is the least I can do" You say.

Abigail folds her hands and rests her chin on them, observing you as you sit down.

"Nervous?" She asks.
"A little" You say. "The atmosphere has me a little..."
"On edge?" She asks. "Me too... oddly enough"

An odd silence falls over the two of you, and you find yourself scrambling for some way to break it...

>Ask what growing up in a mage family was like

>Ask what you should expect tomorrow

>Talk about how Safi stayed out of the Arena last night

>Other
>>
>>44594702
>>Ask what growing up in a mage family was like
>>Ask what you should expect tomorrow
>>
>>44594702
>Ask what you should expect tomorrow
>>
>>44594702
>>Talk about how Safi stayed out of the Arena last night

Tonight at 11: Harvey Hart's a little bitch.
>>
>>44594702

>Talk about how Safi stayed out of the Arena last night

We really should be focusing on killing Harvey. I wonder, if we surrendered to Abby, would we be free to go kill him in his sleep then?
>>
>>44594702
>>Ask what growing up in a mage family was like
>>Ask what you should expect tomorrow

>>44594756
On second thought, I'll switch to these.
>>
>>44594756
>>44594779

Would it count as cheating if we got some of our Dad's old friends to come take the little piece of shit out? Aren't they like, the magical motherfucking Mafia?

I mean, he did it while we were gone.
>>
>>44594799
We probably could but we have no one to vouch for us with them now.
>>
>>44594817
I feel pretty sure pointing out that someone attacked one of their members would help out quite a bit, as well as having been his freaking son.

This wasn't even just a mage thing, this was a straight up hit.
>>
>>44594799
I feel like it almost certainly would.
>>
>>44594860
It's certainly not the worst option we have.
>>
>>44594702
>"Does your family have a worm room?"
>>
>writing
>>
>>44594877

Too bad we couldn't use our time powers to just go fuck with him. Make him all paranoid and jumpy and shit.

Or find out who the Time God dude is that was heavily implied to be the first connection to the source that no-one seems to find. After all, really time is just a concept we use to measure change, and so without time there can't be anything but a static state of being.

Really wish I had joined earlier in the game so we could have avoided killing off so many potential allies.
>>
I kind of like the fact that Harvey's squirming like a worm, wondering whether he'll be torn apart by monsters, get his blown off by Team Invisible (Judge n' Muse), curb-stomped by Claire, or killed (mutilated) by Saif.
>>
You lean back and examine the spread that Abigail set out. There's a bowl of Caesar salad in front of you, a plate with a sizable chunk of delicious looking (and smelling) lasagna off to the side, and a glass of what looks like wine next to that.

You will not question where she got the glasses or the wine, for that matter. Instead, you lean back and take a sip.

"So" You say, breaking the silence before it becomes uncomfortable. "What was it like growing up in a family of mages?"
"Pretty normal... I guess" She says. "There were more rules than what you'd expect from a normal house, but most of those were about using magic"

"I hadn't considered that" You say. "What kind of rules?"
"No magic in public, no using magic for stupid reasons... pretty much just no magic unless I was practicing or being taught" She says.
"Who taught you?" You ask.
"My mother" She says. "Her and I share an affinity, while my Father is a Geomancer"
"Control of... earth?" You ask.
"Solid matter" She corrects you.

"Gotcha" You say. "Anything I should watch out for when I meet them?"
"Just don't... uhh..." She says. "Hum... this is a bit more complicated that I thought..."
"Should I let you do the talking?" You ask.
"Preferably, but they'll want to hear you eventually..." She says. "Just try not to piss them off"

"So no talking about how you look naked?" You ask.
"Absolutely not" She says.
"Good to know" You say.

>[1/2]
>>
Brown athletic dude with time powers? Just say you're the Prince of Persia.
>>
The two of you finish off your salads in a more comfortable silence, but as you're switching to the main course Abigail speaks up.

"How about you?" She asks.
"What about me?" You reply.
"What was it like living as the only mage, as far as you knew?" She asks.

You pause. "I've never really thought about it" You say.
"Was it... stifling?" She asks.
"Not really" You say. "It's not like it wasn't something I could control, so I never had to worry about accidentally outing myself. Hell, I would use it in full view of everyone sometimes"

You catch Abigail as she's taking a sip, and she almost chokes. "How did you manage that?" She asks.
"Lower ratios" You say. "People don't notice if you're going just a liiiiitle bit faster or slower"

Abigail dabs her mouth with her napkin, making sure she didn't spill anything. "The guys at Coven would have a fit if they ever heard about that" She says.
"Ah, fuck 'em" You say.

Abigail smiles. "Did you ever think about telling someone?" She asks.
"A few times" You say. "I figured that telling either Yui or Boss would've been a safe bet"
"What stopped you?" She asks.

"I guess it just... never seemed that important" You say.

A last "until now" remains unsaid, but you both know it's there.

You sigh. Here you were trying to keep things lighthearted, and you've failed...

>Try to lighten things up

>Talk about how you might fix the current (horrible) situation

>Occupy your mouth with food

>Other
>>
>>44595474
>>Try to lighten things up
>>
>>44595474
>Talk about how you might fix the current (horrible) situation
>>
>>44595474
Compliment the food. Blatantly enjoy looking at her.
>>
>>44595474
>>Try to lighten things up
>>
>>44595512
Definitely this, girls love it when you notice how much work they put in.
>>
>>44595474
>>
>>44595512
Saif's had a rough time lately but at least he has a hot blonde girlfriend who makes good lasagna and likes taking care of him.
>>
>Abby and Saif alone in a park, or wherever
>'Unfortunate breeze' rolls in
>Abby's panties are on full display as she tries to hold down her skirt
>Faux distraught
>"Oh nooooo, how embarassing!"
>>
>>44595649
We should really thank her for everything. We've been relying on her even since we were just fuckbuddies
>>
>>44595732
Which was less than a week ago
>>
>writing
>>
Instead of wallowing in the sadness that you've wrought, you glance at the woman across from you.

Well, not really a glance. You hold it a bit long to call it a glance.

For some reason, you smile.

"What?" She asks.
"Have I ever thanked you?" You ask.
"For what?" She asks.
"Everything" You say. "I've known you for what... a week?"
"Just about" She says.
"Just over a week, and I..." You trail off. And you what?

She's been here with you through some of the worst days of your entire life. She stuck it out and stayed true to her word even when it meant giving you up to Claire. When you'd hit your lowest, she was right there with a hand to pick you back up.

Even now, when you'd like nothing more than to shut off all the lights and tell the world to fuck off, she's here holding your head above the water. What more is there to say,other than-

"Thank you" You say.
"Right back at you" She replies. "I'm... despite all of this, I'm glad I met you"

You smile at each other for a moment , before getting down to the delicious lasagna in front of you. And it is delicious.

>Ask what real magic lessons are like

>Ask what Germany/Europe is like

>Ask what her parents are like

>Other
>>
>>44596085
>>Ask what Germany/Europe is like
>>
>>44596085
>>Ask what real magic lessons are like
>>
>>44596085
>Ask what real magic lessons are like
>Ask what Germany/Europe is like
>>
>writing
>>
"So what are real magic lessons like?" You ask. "I only got the bare bones from Jess, and I think her teaching methods were... less than orthodox"

"Boring, mostly" She says, as she idly twirls her wine glass. "Like going to class, except without anyone to talk to"
"There must have been some ups" You say.

"Of course" She says. "Practicing was fun most times, but after the first practical lessons I didn't get more for another... 2 years?"
"Why not?" You ask.
"My parents taught me how to control my affinity, and after that I didn't do anything practical until I had learned the theory. All of the theory"

"Yowch" You say. "You learned all that in 2 years?"
"Just the stuff relating to Aeromancy" She says. "I'll admit that it certainly helped. I'd never be where I am with it today without those lessons"

"Sounds much more structured than my training" You say.
"Go on" She says.
"It's really not that exciting. I just kind of tried whatever came to mind" You say. "Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, sometimes it did but with horrible consequences"

"What kind of consequences?" She asks.
"I lost several hours of my life trying to travel back in time" You say.
"Did it work?" She asks.
"Kind of" You reply. "I got back maybe 5 minutes, but it took me several hours to do that. After a second or so, I snapped forward and lost all that time"
"Neat" She says.
"Not really" You say. "I was trying to go back because I'd stayed up too late. I ended up snapping forward to the time that I leave for school"

Abigail bursts out laughing.

"What?" You ask.
"Sorry!" She says, still laughing. "It's just, you've got the most sought after affinity, and you used it to get a few minutes of extra sleep?"
"And failed" You say.

She puts her wine glass down and doubles over, still laughing...

>[1/2]
>>
Over the rest of your dinner, you chat about all sorts of things. Abigail's early life in Europe, her parents, her plans to go to the Academy, your life here and how this place has changed, etc.

By the time dessert (sundaes) is done, you feel like you've got a much better grasp on her.

With dinner out of the way, you both set about cleaning things up. Abigail's already done most of this work while you were sleeping, but even still she refuses to sit down and let you finish up.

Moriarty hangs out on the floor, giving you both the sad kitty eyes until you cave in and feed him some scraps.

When the cleaning is done, you head over to the couch and sit down. Abigail follows suit, sitting down... on your lap, straddling you as she works off your tie.

>What say/do?
>>
>>44597022
Slow kiss and whisper "thank you, beautiful"
>>
>>44597022
Kiss her, fool.
>>
>>44597022
>Hulk out
>>
>>44597022
>>What say/do?
At this point just play Tonsil Hockey, kiss the damn girl
>>
>>44597022
Begin to remove the dress
>>
>>44597022
And here I thought dessert was done
>>
>>44597022
Can we bring her into slow time to draw out the climax?
>>
>writing
>>
You bring a hand up to her chin. "And here I thought dessert was done" You say.
She smiles as she finishes untying your tie, and then she throws it across the room.

"I do hope you've saved room" She says.
"There's always room for p-"

She cuts you off with a kiss. Damn, that was gonna be a solid one liner too...

Ah well, you can always save it for next time.

With your lips successfully sealed, Abigail begins to unbutton your shirt. Once they're done, you lift up your arms so she can pull it off.

When she pulls away to toss it across the room you flick the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, causing it to fall to her waist.

You both take a moment to admire the other's body, before diving back in to your 'activities' wholeheartedly.

It isn't long before you're both well and truly naked, and Abigail stands up to lead you back to the bedroom by the hand.

Inside, she lies on the bed. You lean over her and give her a few more kisses, but when you start to move down, she stops you.

"Not this time" She says.
"What do you mean?" You ask.
Even in the dim light, you can see Abigail's face flush. "I want..." She says. "I want to... uhh..."

>To what?

>Gotcha

>Are you sure?

>other
>>
>>44597485
>Gotcha
>>
>>44597485
>>Are you sure?
Damn girl, I hope she's on birth control
>>
>>44597485
>>Are you sure?

Holy shit, she wants penetration.
>>
>>44597485
>Gotcha
b-but were not married yet!
>>
>>44597501
It'll probably be handwaved with Body Magic.
>>
>>44597485
>>To what?
>>
>>44597485
>Are you sure?
>>
>>44597485
>>Are you sure?
One has to be a gentleman, Saif Malikov.
>>
>writing
>>
>Half-way across town, in Toronto they say, Harvey Hart's penis shrank 3 sizes that day.
>>
"Are you sure?" You ask.

She smiles and nods. "Of course" She says. "I said that I would only do this with someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with..."
"You..." You trail off. "You're starting to doubt your life expectancy"
"With all that's happened..."
"Don't say that" You say. "You and me. We'll make it through this. I promise"

"But-"
"No buts" You say. "When all of this is over-"

When all of this is over... what'll you do?

Abigail puts her hands on your cheeks, forcing you to focus your attention on her. "That's not the kind of face you should be making when your lover is offering herself to you"
"Oh... s-sorry"
"Don't be sorry" She says. "Just be here, with me"

"Is there anywhere else I could be?" You ask.
"Physically, no" She says. "I want your mind to be here.
"Oh... yeah" You say, reflexively looking away only to have your face turned back to her.

"Don't linger on what happened yesterday, don't worry about what will come tomorrow" She says. "The present is good, so be here with me"
A gentle smile comes unbidden to your face. "Yeah, I can do that"

She pulls you down to kiss you.

>Pastebin? [Y/N]
>>
>>44597842
>Y

These deathflags
>>
>>44597842
Y
>>
>>44597842
>Y

Whelp, she's a goner.
>>
If she dies Smiley I swear
>>
File: FUN.jpg (46 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
FUN.jpg
46 KB, 640x512
>>44597983
>>
Alright, pb incoming. I won't be finished until a bit later, but I'll post whenever a chunk of it gets done.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9QTjHvFs

What's up so far. I'll hammer out the rest before I go off, and post it again when it's done
>>
>>44599145
Thanks a lot boss
>>
>>44599145
>He put the whole thing in a virgin without lube.

I'm laughing so fucking hard right now
>>
>>44599145
Not gonna lie, that made me chuckle.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9QTjHvFs
Aaaaand done.

Lemme know what you guys think. I'll be on for a bit longer.
>>
>>44600091
Welp i join right at the end dam it timezones
>>
>>44600091
I'm kind of curious as to what constituted as games to Abby and Claire as kids...

Good thread, Smiley!
>>
Thanks Smiley! Missed you.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44600091
That...was a twist I did not expect. I like it. A lot.

>rolling to resist another fetish that will never be fulfilled.
>>
>>44602722
Roll failed. Enjoy your new fetish.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.