[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever play games while sitting on an "ergonomic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: standing-task-chair-0.jpg (76 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
standing-task-chair-0.jpg
76 KB, 700x394
Would you ever play games while sitting on an "ergonomic chair"?
>>
That looks uncomfortable
>>
If it was the last chair in the house? Yes. Otherwise I politely decline and ask for a different chair. If they can afford a ergonomic chair then they're probably wealthy enough to own more than a half dozen chairs.
>>
That looks like it would kill my fucking knees.
>>
>>44590530
Ergo chairs typically mean "putting all the weight on your knees".
>>
File: IMG_8067.jpg (478 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8067.jpg
478 KB, 1200x1600
I'd sit on this one senpai
>>
File: comfy-looking egg chair.jpg (74 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
comfy-looking egg chair.jpg
74 KB, 660x495
>>44590530
I would try it. No guarantees, but I'd keep using it if it was comfy.

Also, I can't put my coat on it, so it'd have to be pretty comfy to win me over from traditional chairs.
>>
File: stick chair.jpg (47 KB, 1129x936) Image search: [Google]
stick chair.jpg
47 KB, 1129x936
>2016
>not bringing a seat on a stick to your gaming sessions
>>
File: standing-chair-awesome-1.jpg (79 KB, 1136x1500) Image search: [Google]
standing-chair-awesome-1.jpg
79 KB, 1136x1500
>>
>>44590604

>Sir, our engineering department spent all their time stuffing potatoes up their asses, and only designed one chair. It's not even a chair. It's at best a stool that wobbles so hard you have to focus all the time on staying upright instead of what you're sitting down to do. It literally fails its one function as a chair.
>Don't worry. Just give it to marketing.

The Balance Chairâ„¢
>>
>>44590894
>Don't worry. Just give it to marketing.

>2016
>Still doing push marketing
>having departments this siloed

Do you even add value?
>>
File: scottish-bar-stool.jpg (19 KB, 555x387) Image search: [Google]
scottish-bar-stool.jpg
19 KB, 555x387
>>
>>44590760
>"Did you breastfeed her? Toughens your nipples doesn't it."
>>
>>44590728
This pic is triggering me. Fucking hipsters reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>44590530
That picture hurts my fucking knees.
>>
>>44592825

Oh my fuck, yes. It's it is the perfect example of a punchable face.

You can just feel the bloated sense of superiority he has from the fact that he has a bulbous piece of plastic and metal constantly on his person in case he needs something to lean on, and YOU don't.

He's also the perfect model for that photograph, because you can tell he wasn't acting as though he liked the product. He specifically asked if he could have one after the photoshoot. To this day, he carries it with him at all times.
>>
>>44590760
A doctor once tried to tell me I was overweight. I ate his liver with some refried beans and a diet coke.
>>
>>44590760
Thanks Cinco!
>>
Once I started standing all day at work, I started standing more and more after I got home.

I can't stand to sit for more than an hour anymore.
>>
>>44590530
Only if I'm playing Settlers of Catan.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>44590664
>>
>>44593502
>not using a slave goth GF as a chair during Catan
>>
>>44593027
gj anon you made me crack up
>>
File: 010.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
Do you...Catan?
>>
>>44595473
What did I say?
>>
>>44596130
Teenagers going through that gangely stage. So cute.
>>
>>44590760
>No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.
>>
>>44590760
I kind of want to invite some friends over for a game night with no chairs in the house but these.
>>
>>44590760
>This chair has allowed me to see my own death.
>My only regret is that it is so far away.
>>
>>44593355
The same, except I lie down a lot more at home now than before also. As it turns out the human body isn't really built to stand or sit for long uninterrupted periods.
>>
I know OP's chair might look like shit but its actually pretty comfy once you give it a shot. Helps with bad posture too since it encourages your back to bend the other way for once to keep yourself at a nice balance.

Not recommended for people who like their legs to move around while sitting.
>>
>>44590760
>Christopher Pike
>Charles Xavior
>Ravenour
And then there's that guy.
>>
>>44592825
The annoying thing is that I have one of those, but it's got a big metal spike on the bottom as it's a shooting chair that you bring with you out for rough shooting and such when you're setting up in a hide.
>>
>>44590530
It looks like he's getting fucked up the ass
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.