[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boruto Quest 31
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Genin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence, and your jack of trades skill set have brought you far. The final portion of the Chunin Exams is underway!

http://pastebin.com/StG3jpr6
>>
Fuck yes, Finally I manage to catch one of these on my day off!
>>
I just happened to come on right when this was posted! HAPPY DAY! TODAY IS THE DAY WE KICK BORUTO'S ASS!
>>
You take your free hand, and frantically grasp one of his fingers. You feel him tense and try to pull away, but you twist your arm as hard as you can and snap the bone with relative ease, letting go as he cries out in pain. He kicks your back harder than ever, and you screw your eyes shut as he starts to hammer down with full strength blows. In desperation, you use your body's weight as an anchor and twist your hips harshly to the left, yanking the socket of his arm out of his shoulder with a soft pop.

He drops to the ground, seemingly motionless at this. You look over. Maybe he's passed out?

You release the hold and stand up, getting a good look at him. You start to tap him with your foot, and wave Udon over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

"Anzai! Is this the extent of your loyalty for me?!"

You look up, and see Nyoko standing on the edge of the railing, arms crossed. She looks upset.

Below you, Anzai's head shifts. He looks up. "Princess..?"

Her gaze is hell, frozen over. "Rise. Your liege commands it."

On the ground, his knees shuffle, and he uses his good arm to push himself up.

He stumbles as he does so, and this prompts a stroke of rage from Nyoko. Or maybe, she's saying exactly what she needs to, to inspire him?

"Do not falter!" Her pure white face has flushed bright red with anger.

His head snaps up straight, and his posture returns to normal, despite the immense pain he must be in. "Yes!"

You're about to attack, but he leaps down and slams his shoulder into the ground. There's another soft pop, and he's already rushed to his feet before you're about to meet a much angrier Anzai.

His finger is still broken, so there's that at least. What do you do?

>A. Trip him.
>B. Poison him.
>C. Fight him!
>D. Write-in
>>
>>44589951
Leaf Gale him, Also if even if he popped his shoulder back into place he's still going to have swelling, pain and problems moving it until it gets healed. That's his new weak side.
>>
>>44589951
>C. Fight him!

Focusing on his shoulder and broken finger should be a priority.
>>
>>44589981
Actually I want to replace option A with the Leaf Gale option.

Voting for A = Voting to use the Leaf Gale from this post on.
>>
>>44589951
>>A. Trip him.
With or without leaf gale
>>
>>44589951
>D. False sound the princess screaming "Anzai! Is this the extent of your loyalty for me?!" over and over in order to disorient him

then

>A. Trip him.
>>
>>44589951
>A. Trip him
>>
>>44589951
>>A. Trip him.
>>
>>44589951
>C. Fight him!

KEEP IT FAIR, BOYO! MANLY FIGHT!
>>
>>44589951
Sweep the leg!
>>
File: Max has an eye for these things.png (2 MB, 1475x1080) Image search: [Google]
Max has an eye for these things.png
2 MB, 1475x1080
>>44589951
>A. Leaf Gale him
Fuck yeah, Boruto Quest.
Also, Nyoko confirmed Best Grill(tm).
>>
>>44589951
>A. Trip him.
>>
Has anybody noticed that to others we must look like what orochimaru looked like to other people in his youth
>>
>>44590202
Thus why we need to go full Aizen and start HIDING how much of a rusemaster we are.
>>
>>44590202
Yup, pretty much.
>>
>>44590202
Orochimaru had power.
>>
>>44590199
>Nyoko

Oh yeah, I forgot. This is Nyoko's match.

http://pastebin.com/eNXLVkRm

All matches are written in the tense that it is after your match, and you have won and you are viewing the next. However, it's still entirely possible for you to lose your match here.

Although at this point it doesn't look like you're going to really.
>>
>>44590219
I say we go orochi's desire to learn all techniques, gives us a good reason to have stayed so spread out ability wise thus far
>>
>>44590219
we start hiding now its gonna look even worse for us
>>
>>44590202
We best act like a big damn hero to convince the others we're not the next Orochimaru or Madara.
>>
>>44590422
Cant we just have it be that people like Orochi or Madara are our idols, but we definetely do not want to end up like them?
>>
>>44590422
Instead lets just go and become the next Orochimaru or Madara
>>
>>44590010

>A. Leaf Gale him right in his shoulder.
>>
>>44590278
>All white
>Giant Scythe
>Noble
>Fairly Nice

Mixed a bit of Priscilla into Nyoko didn't you?
>>
>>44590422
I'd be fine with being Orochimaru. Just without the pedophile vibe.
>>
>>44590422
>Not wanting to be Madara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJfNz8csSTk
>>
File: 1423167403747.png (581 KB, 684x642) Image search: [Google]
1423167403747.png
581 KB, 684x642
>>44590278
>Although at this point it doesn't look like you're going to really
>>
>>44590485
She gonna lie about her realm being "peaceful?"
>>
>>44590511
He means he doubts we'll lose.
>>
>>44590278
OK, i get Boruto being able to use the shadow clones, but wasn't the move highly chakra draining? I could understand it with Naruto, because he had Kurama backing him up, but unless you've given Boruto a bijuu he shouldn't be able to make that many.
>>
>>44590507
>Wanting to be a guy who only existed to be consumed by his mother from a previous life
Literally the most pointless villain ever.
>>
>>44590542
The uzumaki clan is all about unending endurance and chakra
>>
>>44590542
Naruto always had shittons of chakra, even without Kuruma.
>>
>>44590542
From the wiki "Uzumaki naturally possess incredibly strong life forces, granting them great reserves of chakra and very long lifespans"
>>
File: 1430840545190.jpg (65 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1430840545190.jpg
65 KB, 480x320
>>44590537
>we'll lose
>>
Orochi would pretty much be the ideal role model, he's the only one who drags himself up to the bullshit that is late game naruto all on his own ingenuity and willingness to do anything

Everyone else gets by on their heritage or bullshit tailed beasts

The only other real exceptions are Guy, Lee and the 2nd, 3rd hokage who although are super smart didnt get anything handed to them they invented half the shit they knew
>>
>>44590614
Got it. We should be Orochimaru Lee.
>>
>>44590614
4th Hokage was pretty rad as well
>>
>>44590640
But he had a bad ass clan
>>
>>44590614
Kakashi was that way too until the author turned him into a Sharingan bot. Used to be it was a supplement not a end all be all of his talents. Also the Fourth hokage was pretty good for this too.
>>
>>44590614
We're more like Kabuto than Orochimaru.
>>
>>44590636
We need an animal theme though
>>
>>44590542
In addition to being an Uzumaki, it's canon that Naruto's children also have some of Kurama's chakra.

So he has a lot of Chakra. Not quite as much as Naruto did, but he also has much better chakra control than Naruto did.
>>
You know i have a question is Hanto gonna be a smug mother fucker to his father since Takashi made it farther then his sister in the tournament
>>
>>44590656
Kakashi was always naturally talented, even way before he got his sharingan.
>>
>>44590658
We poison people a lot. Maybe something venomous?
>>
>>44590646
His wife had the bad-ass clan, he was just a genius.
>>
>>44590658
Popular suggestions seem to be between Owl and Tiger.

Think about picking between one of those, unless any other strong ideas come up.
>>
>>44590646
What this anon said >>44590690

4th was just really talented and hard working
>>
>>44590685
Yeah but it was "natural talent basic talent," no bloodlines, no familial techniques, no biiju. That's pretty much saying we don't count cause of high int.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C9QVGjvqj0

Anzai is charging you down, but you calmly take a fighting stance. Bringing your legs close together and pointing your feet at a 90 degree angle, you fold one arm behind your back, and raise the other, flat. The back of your hand raises until the tip of your finger lies on the horizon of Anzai's attack.

Waiting for the perfect moment, you suddenly vanish from where you were standing and drop down. You spin back on your heel and whip your foot out, sweeping as hard as you can and planting your hands in the dirt to thrust your body even harder. Your leg drags a mark in the dirt as it comes to a halt, and Anzai goes tumbling.

The force of your kick sends him spinning like a top, and the crowd laughs hysterically. Somewhere up in the crowd, you hear Rock Lee yell. "Hey!! I didn't show you that!!"

You laugh, and tub the back of your head.

Glancing over at Anzai, you see him on his knees, held up by one hand. The other, with the broken finger and dislocated arm, is held up.

He throws up. The crowd groans in disgust.

Anzai stands up and raises his good hand. "I forfeit. This isn't worth the trouble, at this point."

You blink. "Huh? Whaddya mean you forfeit??"

Anzai casts an intimidating glance your way. "Shut up! Just take it, alright?"

He suddenly vanishes, appearing directly in front of you. He extends his good hand and places it on your shoulder, and leans forward to speak something for your ears only. "If I continue anymore in this tournament, the possibility of me having to face my fair lady runs higher and higher. And I would hate to damage her pride by forfeiting then..Consider this a favor, on your part."

You stare at him, surprised. "Uh...sure!"
>>
>>44590693
We don't do anything tiger like at all.

I'm not seeing the owl?
>>
>>44590693
I like either, or the always popular

why not both?
>>
>>44590658
Seeing as we dont really get handed anything in this quest it'd be nice to see how we get an animal summon

An idea i had for the quest i had in mind was that knowing all the animals have their own settlements like frog mountain, snake cave ect you could be reverse summoned into the "land of animals" where you can meet up with and make pacts with them there and thats how the original contractors got started before it became mostly shared through tutelage and family
>>
>>44590693
Both shit for Takeshi. We need rats or scorpions or something that actually fits him.
>>
>>44590736
only one animal contract summon for story purposes
>>
>>44590693

If we go Tiger, we're gonna need a lightsaber. We've already entered the Garden of Madness.
>>
>>44590746
Rats are a possibility
>>
>>44590730
Well, so that's why he wanted to fight like that.
>>
>>44590735
Owl was early tiger more recent.

>>44590746
Scorpion would be rather cool actually
>>
>>44590791
Would the rats be poison or stealth?
>>
Guys, you know what we should do? Whatever ritual that immortal Jashin-worshipper guy did to make himself immortal.
Become Dio.
>>
>>44590746
Cockroaches.
>>
>>44590730

He walks off, and the crowd talks among themselves, clearly entertained by the change of pace. You head back up to the stadium box, with the remaining Genin.

Is there anyone you want to talk to? Or would you like to watch a fight, or continue to the next round?

>A. Next round. You v Kagami.
>B. Speak to a Genin (Who?)
>C. Watch a fight. (Who?) http://pastebin.com/fpEEp3hK
>>
>>44590746
Rats, snakes, Maybe spider, scorpion?

>>44590804
Owl almost fits. The tiger seems like a really out of left field.
>>
>>44590791
mini will this be a thing>>44590679
after the tournament
>>
>>44590810
Both. Summon a hidden army of plague rats that suddenly swarm our opponents when they don't expect it.

>>44590814
This also works.
>>
>>44590814
Please can we not be roach boy
>>
>>44590735
We transformed into an owl once, and people had this strange idea they'd have a library, which I could never work out. The tiger thing cause cause he murdered one in the forest of death.
>>
>>44590810
Depends on what rat you summon. There's whole families of summons for each species.

But I won't tell you about any of em. Gotta commit to an animal first. It's more like joining an organization, think of them more as highly skilled people

No matter who you join, they're going to help you out.
>>
>Tiger
i think tiger is good for the intimidation and killing intent we give off
>>
>>44590823
>>B. Speak to a Genin (Who?)
Ai
>>
>>44590730
>"Hey!! I didn't show you that!!"
We need to make time to spar with the Green Beast.
>>44590823
>C. Watch a fight. (Who?) http://pastebin.com/fpEEp3hK
Boruto VS Nyoko.
>>
>>44590828
>>44590746

We earned the Tiger in the Garden of Madness. And by that I mean the Forest of Death.
>>
>>44590863
Boruto v Nyoko is posted in the thread.
>>
>>44590848
A giant owl owns a library in Avatar the last airbender. Maybe that's where they got it from?
>>
>>44590823
>C. Boruto vs Sarada or Yasu Vs Nyoko

>B. Talk to Ai see what was up with her
Talk to archer if he's out of infirmary, Apologize for our mistake.

>>44590863
already posted here>>44590278
>>
>>44590823
>C. Watch a fight. (Who?)
Yasu

>>44590814
Yeah no
>>
>>44590823
>B. Speak to a Genin (Who?)
Nyoko

>>44590848
>people had this strange idea they'd have a library
It's an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference. Not something that would necessarily make sense in this setting.
>>
>>44590823
>>
>>44590879
I believe that was the inspiration.
>>
Im thinking an insect contract would be cool

Imagine all the shit we could do with ants, sure they dont have anything special about them and they look a bit outclassed by everything else, but guess what so do we but just like us they are tough little bastards and can be used very creatively.

We could have giant individual ants for the obvious benefit, but imagine all the shit we could do with tons of them, hide them underground and have them gnaw up traps, use poison ones and slip them onto the enemy during a taijutsu encounter.

Just consider it guys
>>
>>44590823
>>A. Next round. You v Kagami.
>>
>>44590823
>>B. Speak to a Genin (Who?)
Ai
>>
>>44590918
But wouldn't the Aburame sue us for infringing on their shtick?
>>
>>44590878
>>44590883
I have disgraced my famiry. I must commit sudoku.
>>
>>44590918
We wouldn't summon a swarm of ants. It would be a man sized ant that talked and shit
>>
>>44590918
If we're doing insect scorpion sounds legit. The rest is really kinda stupid.
>>
>>44590918
If we're going with invertebrates Scorpions are probably the best bet
>>
>>44590918
Ants aren't intelligent enough to have a summoning contract. It's usually animals that have at least some sort of mythical significance or some shit.
>>
>>44590918
Insect controll is way out of our league, but contract to a specific family of summons may be attainable
>>
I say Rats would be cool af.
>>
>>44590951
Scorpions are arachnids from the order scorpiones.
>>
>>44590951
Scorpions are an arachnid not an insect, baka.
>>
>>44590983
Still gives off a dirty vibe. If we start chittering and flinching all the time would be stupid.
>>
>>44590849
> Rat Contract

Who's ready to go full Corvo Attano on these assholes?

But seriously, i vote for scorpions. They're cool.
>>
Honey badger fits better
>>
>>44590823
Who's around go chat with? Do so!
>>
>>44590983
And they'd be vary appropriate for both the setting and our character, given their significance in the chinese zodiac.
>>
>>44590983
I could definitely see a Rat contract working for us. Wise old Master Splinter teaching us, hah.
>>
>>44591008
Why would we do that? We would just summon cool ninja rats to help us kill people
>>
>>44591008
You don't necessarily start acting like your summon unless you go full on sage-mode and start merging with them.
>>
>>44591010
Same here, fits with our whole poison shtick we seem to be having going.
>>
>>44590969
Dragons. They're pretty mythical right?

But as a serious suggestion, what about turtles? I mean Guy summoned them in the series, so we know that actually exist, plus they're pretty chill.
>>
>>44591037
Giant ninja rats, fuck I want this now
>>
>>44590969
Yeah i guess i can see them not being smart enough, i was kinda imagining a king/queen who where smart and the rest where mindless drones.

As for mythology theres mythology assigned to almost any animal so that doesnt matter, look up Myrmidons an entire warrior race made when zeus turned an ant colony into men
>>
>>44590969
Then how did the Mizukage have a clam summon? Is there mythology about giant clams casting illusions? Serious question here, because if so I want to read those myths.
>>
>>44590693
A nice combination of mini's desire to give us a bird contract and takeshi's nature would be crows or ravens.
>>
>>44590918

Ants are legit. I mean, there's that line Frieza throws out about an ant versus a dinosaur, and that's pretty much our shtick.

Cockroaches... I see the appeal, but I think that'd suit a Shonen determination protag better. Y'know, someone like Rock Lee, with crazy endurance, HP, and fuck you I'm not staying down because my legs ain't broke yet-ness.

Tiger... I have no justification for it really except it's cool.
>>
>>44591037
see >>44591045

Way down the line sage mode would be a thing and going all rat would kind of suck.
>>
File: RatSummon.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
RatSummon.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>44591010
Seriously, look at these motherfuckers.
>>
File: drive-scorpion-jacket-2.jpg (74 KB, 635x400) Image search: [Google]
drive-scorpion-jacket-2.jpg
74 KB, 635x400
Just to put this out there.
IF we go for Scorpions, can we please not go full Drive with it?
>>
>>44591055
Turtles are a contract.

>>44591063
Didn't he save the clam or something and it agreed to help him always as a favor or something? I'm fairly sure that Clam is unique and there isn't a family of clams hiding out somewhere.
>>
>>44591062
The queen is actually generally the stupidest one, all she does is eat and fuck and give birth.
>>
>>44591076
I mean we would be a weirdo with most other shit to. like a weird scorpion man or Bird man.
>>
>>44591063
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_%28clam-monster%29
>>
>>44590949
It would be a man sized ant that talked shit.
>>
>>44591111
Well, I'll be. That's kind of awesome. I don't think we're going to get any magical dragon-clams, though. Darn. Alright, let's go for something with a more developed nervous system.
>>
For those who voted for Ai, she's currently in the infirmary. You'll have to talk to her after all of this.
>>
>>44591130
My money is still with cool rat-men
>>
>>44591135
Doesn't that go for both our teammates?
>>
>>44591135
Who is around that we have interacted with
>>
>>44591135
How about Nyoko since we fought her teammate or Sarada?
>>
>>44591148
I wasn't sold on Rats at first, but when i thought about giant ninja rats... Shit's just too cool
>>
>>44590823
Just >A. Next round. You v Kagami.
>>
>>44591048
>whole poison shtick we seem to be having going
We've been relying on The Toxin as a means of punching above our weight class. That's not a "whole poison schtick" that's using a useful tool available to us. If we have any "whole schtick" in anything it's pretty clearly Genjutsu.
>>
>>44591154
Yes. You're the only one left from your team.

>>44591160
Well, it's currently the Third Round.

http://pastebin.com/fpEEp3hK

So by looking at this you can see who's been eliminated so far.
>>
>>44591160
Nyoko and Sarada that I can think of. Most of the others should be in the infirmary by now
>>
>>44590823
>>
>>44591190
Talk to tinfoil or ojou, or hell the puppeteer we're going to face.
>>
>>44591064
Crows and Ravens are cool as fuck. Intelligence, their ability to mimick voices (our False Sound Jutsu) and their overall trickery. I'd be all about that, don't know about the other anons.
>>
>>44591190
alright let's talk to Boruto then.
>>
Why not an octopus spits ink to hide and tentacles fir lovecraft genjutsu
>>
>>44591190
Well technically not a genin, but we could catch up with hanto a bit.
>>
>>44591190
i say talk to the Ojou
>>
>>44591247
There are also some pretty damn venomous octopi out there.
>>
>>44591224
And raven is of course a mythological trickster.
>>
>>44591261
What's an Ojou!?
>>
>>44591088
Doesn't Guy have the Turtle Contract?
>>
>>44591224
Ravens are actually my favorite animal, but that was kinda Itachi's shtick
>>
>>44591291
Nyoko
>>
>>44591291
He means Nyoko
>>
>>44591291
You did that last session, I am not falling for it noww!
>>
>>44591291
High class young girl who is arrogant in a polite way. Think Vivienne from Inquisition.
>>
>>44591291
Mini stop shitposting
>>
I can get behind rat now after looking some stuff up

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Warhammer-Horned-Rat-267921703

http://chichapie.deviantart.com/art/Redwall-Races-Rat-204743330

http://comfycushion87.deviantart.com/art/Rat-Morningstar-P-89028273
>>
>>44591291
God dammit Mini, I heard it in his voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oRiWJWXVPM
>>
Bird summon, like an owl or raven. We're the backline support, right? The Intel guy? Having a summon that could fly and is pretty intelligent fits us way more than a rat would.
>>
>>44591224
I am totally cool with this idea.
>>
>>44591326
My voice is actually about that deep.
>>
>>44591247
Yessssssss
>>
truthfully would rather have the owl as a sommon
>>
>>44591297
>>44591327

Well I think ravens were just a sharingan thing. But on that thought, what about crows? You've got Yatagarasu as a mythical focus too.
>>
>>44591085
but that's half the fun of having Scorpion contract.
>>
Alright revote after all this discussion. /tg/ sure is active tonight.

>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591350
But is your voice acting that godawful?
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591376
>>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591376
>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591376
Nyoko, sick of fight to fight to fight even if nyoko's not my first choice of who to talk to
>>
>>44591376
>>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591374
We may be an autist, but we're not that autistic.
>>
>>44591380
yes
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591376
>>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591376
>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591371
Crows are perfect. Owls are good, too.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591297
I don't really remember Itachi ever using summons, but it's been a long while since I've last seen anything Naruto-related.

Anyway, I don't think we'd be stepping on his toes exactly, but rats are pretty cool too if we don't get a corvid.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591404
Yeah, it has been this way for pretty much most of the quest now.

It's almost over though. The entire point of this arc is mainly to introduce the cast of the rest of the quest to you, foreshadow a bunch of things, form bonds with your friends ect.

It's been a long and hard trial but it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>44591376
>B. Next round fight.
>>
>>44591323
I got into the Rat Hype Train as soon as i remembered the Rat summon from Dishonored.

Rats FTW! If not Rats, Scorpions.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko
Let's go speak to second best girl. Best being, of course, [REDACTED]
>>
>>44591376
>B. Next round fight.
>>
So we have
>Owl
>Raven
>Scorpion
>Rat
as our major contenders, i can honestly see any of these
>>
>>44591444
Yeah I don't think we did as much of most of that as you intended
>>
>>44591465
It doesn't fit our style at all, and scorpions only barely do with poison.
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591465
My list goes

Owls<Scorpions<Rats
>>
>>44591492
Rat for life nigga
>>
>>44591485
Hey asshole, that's MY joke.
>>
>>44591492
Owl/Raven, scorpions and rats a shit.
>>
>>44591371
Power of the Tengu!
>>
>>44591492
I'm leaning on rat, but scorpion would be interesting.
>>
>>44591526
can you prove that every thing about that joke has been [REDACTED]
>>
>>44591492
Owl or Raven.
Fuck that vermin bullshit.
>>
>>44591492
In order of preference
>Owl
>Scorpion
>Rat
>Raven
>>
>>44591562
Both of those birds are vermin
>>
>>44591572
the owl is a bird of pray
>>
See when I think the associations of scorpions its pretty much just "drowning because of pointlessly betraying the guy carrying you across the stream over 'it is my nature'"

Why would we ever want scorpions.
>>
>>44591586
Still carries diseases tho
>>
>>44591586
amen
>>
>>44591376
>A. Speak to Nyoko.
>>
>>44591526
I'm sorry my friend, but now it belongs to [REDACTED].
>>
>>44591586
actually, most of them aren't particularly religious at all.
>>
>>44591586
Prey

>>44591572
Only crows are considered pests, and only in some countries/states
>>
>>44591612
Hurrrrrr
>>
>>44591376
B.
>>
>>44591618
>what is a barn owl
>>
>>44591492

My order of preference:

>Rat
>Raven or Crow
>Scorpion
>Owl

Not to say I dislike the Owl option. I like it, but it's my least favorite out of all of them.
>>
>>44591609
>>44591612
>>44591618
i hate auto correct
>>
>>44591639
>Raven or Crow
works for me
>>
>>44591607
So do all animals, what's your point?
>>
>>44591656
Vermin are animals that carry disease
>>
Honestly, with our whole Aizen/Ocelot/Keikaku thing going on, i think the perfect summon would be snakes because the whole symbolism thing. However, most of us prbably won't vote for it since Mitsuki already has it, and it is way too mainstream.

That said, in order of preference:

> Snakes
> Scorpion
> Rat/Raven
> Owl
>>
>>44591562
What do you think we look like to a lot of these prodigies, anon? Or looked, anyway, because we seem to have left an impression.
>>
>>44591676
Guess all animals ever are vermin now.
>>
>>44591693
I guess
>>
>>44591642
>Enabling autocorrect
You chose your own fate.
>>
>>44591680
Actually, i just realised:

What about ocelots?
>>
>>44591707
Get out of her ocelot no one likes you.
>>
>>44591685
I really don't give a fuck what some punk who was born with some OP bloodline jutsu thinks we are.
>>
>>44591634
A rather large species on owl that's common in North America, South America, Europe and some parts of Africa.
>>
>>44591685
Pretty sure we're not vermin. Vermin are only dangerous in group. We're a legit threat to be taken seriously.
>>
>>44591707
Damn, that's actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>44591735
Watch your language anon this is a christen board
>>
>>44591707
people who suggest ocelots are worse then people who suggest panthers, edgy catfags.
>>
>>44591742
We would not get to choice we would just get owls. Man sized owl ninjas
>>
>>44591765
This is a Guatemalan underwater basket weaving board, you mean.
>>
>>44591792
I thought it was a board for mongolian tent decorations
>>
File: NVTakeshi.png (367 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
NVTakeshi.png
367 KB, 455x600
So, I used the most generic anime avatar creator I could find to make an avatar of what I imagine Takeshi to look like.

As of the start of this particular tournament, I mean.

>>44591444
Also, glad I could finally make it to one of your quests Mini! Huge fan.
>>
Guys

Guys

How about spiders?
>>
>>44591825
This is good. Got any of Ai or Kichiro?
>>
>>44591825
>what I imagine Takeshi to look like
We've been over this before. Go check the earlier threads if you want a canon description of him.
>>
>>44591784
Dude, is there anything edgier than bloody Crows/Ravens?
>>
>>44591825
Actually that's just generic enough to be Takeshi!

Maybe darker brown hair but it's actually spot on with the genericness
>>
>>44591852
rats
>>
>>44591861
I don't know... I think the eyes are too small for a generic anime character...
>>
>>44591869
How the fuck are rats edgy?

>>44591852
I resent that
>>
>>44591869
Shit summon is shit.
>>
>>44591852
No, because if there was anything else edgier Itachi would have used that instead.
>>
>>44591869
How is that in any way edgier than literally ANY of the other proposed options?
>>
>>44591922
Because he doesn't like that option anon
>>
File: Saradavision2.png (368 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
Saradavision2.png
368 KB, 455x600
Here's Sarada Vision Takeshi before Ai or Kichiro (Just because I like Sarada Vision)

>>44591836
Thanks. And I do!
>>44591848
I actually did. But thanks for the advice!
>>44591861
Thanks. And I was considering darker brown.
>>
You know what is not edgy, Llamas.

But seriously, can we leave this discussion for when, you know, we actually have to make a decision.
>>
>>44591852
>Ravens
>edgy
Maybe if you're a fourteen year old who doesn't know his classical legends about the damn birds.
>According to the legend of the fourth-century Iberian Christian martyr Saint Vincent of Saragossa, after St. Vincent was executed ravens protected his body from being devoured by wild animals, until his followers could recover the body. His body was taken to what is now known as Cape St. Vincent in southern Portugal. A shrine was erected over his grave, which continued to be guarded by flocks of ravens. The Arab geographer Al-Idrisi noted this constant guard by ravens, for which the place was named by him كنيسة الغراب "Kanīsah al-Ghurāb" (Church of the Raven). King Afonso Henriques (1139–1185) had the body of the saint exhumed in 1173 and brought it by ship to Lisbon, still accompanied by the ravens. This transfer of the relics is depicted on the coat of arms of Lisbon.

>According to legend, the Kingdom of England will fall if the ravens of the Tower of London are removed. It had been thought that there have been at least six ravens in residence at the tower for centuries. It was said that Charles II ordered their removal following complaints from John Flamsteed, the Royal Astronomer. However, they were not removed because Charles was then told of the legend. Charles, following the time of the English Civil War, superstition or not, was not prepared to take the chance, and instead had the observatory moved to Greenwich.

>The Crow is considered by orthodox religious Hindus to be a messenger from the world of Pitrs (Manes/ancestors) and is ceremonially offered cooked rice in the annual Shraddha rite, after the Brahmins are fed. Every Brahmin household offers cooked rice daily to the crows, after it is first offered to God ( family deity) before any member takes their food. This is done by the lady of the house, whereus on the Shraddha day, it is the male performer of the rite who offers the rice balls, and calls the crows.
>>
>>44591941
TLDR
>>
Spiders seems like they'd suit Takeshi perfectly, They're tricky, use traps, and use poison/venom.
>>
>>44591935
>I actually did. But thanks for the advice!
Then you should at least have darkened the hair and given him a grey coat.
>>
>>44591972
Or we could pick a good choice
>>
>>44591941
Don't forget the western Native American myths about Raven putting the sun in the sky
>>
>>44591993
>Rats
>ravens
>good choice
pick one.
>>
>>44591972
It's been done
>>
>>44592002
Not just the sun. All light in the world. All of it. Tlingit legends, specifically.
>When the Great Spirit created all things he kept them separate and stored in cedar boxes. The Great Spirit gifted these boxes to the animals who existed before humans. When the animals opened the boxes all the things that comprise the world came into being. The boxes held such things as mountains, fire, water, wind and seeds for all the plants. One such box, which was given to Seagull, contained all the light of the world. Seagull coveted his box and refused to open it, clutching it under his wing. All the people asked Raven to persuade Seagull to open it and release the light. Despite begging, demanding, flattering and trying to trick him into opening the box, Seagull still refused. Finally Raven became angry and frustrated, and stuck a thorn in Seagull's foot. Raven pushed the thorn in deeper until the pain caused Seagull to drop the box. Then out of the box came the sun, moon and stars that brought light to the world and allowed the first day to begin.
tl;dr, Ravens are only edgy if you're too lazy to look at the god damn wikipedia page on legends about them.
>>
>>44591935
I love that sarada vision pic
>>
>>44592015
Who said I was a rat-fag or raven-fag? Please be a bitch some where else.
>>
You step on over to Nyoko after returning from your fight, panting and sore. You figure that you'll rest for a moment before going down to the infirmary for them to replenish your chakra and heal your body. You take a seat near her, panting. "Hi."

She grins, looking at you with eyes nearly half shut. She is leaned back, relaxed. "Takeshi, I'm impressed. I think we all are, whether or not they'd admit it. What sort of training regimen did you undertake to come this far in such short time?"

For a brief moment, you think about the various trials you went through during your time with Shikamaru. It was no picnic at all. "Well, I had a really..tough teacher. He made sure I didn't slack of for a single moment, heh."

You rub your hands, as they ache, throbbing. Nyoko smiles. "It shows. Don't you think you should be getting to the infirmary, before that can have a chance to swell?"

Looking down, you see that the places you've been hit are starting to ache worse and worse. Anzai may not have been as fast or as skillful as you, but he certainly was strong.

"You're probably right. Good luck in your match, Nyoko."

She grins. "Same to you."

---

I'll be right back guys, about 40 minutes or so.

Then we're moving on to the semifinals.
>>
>>44592015
You could say the same fucking thing about toads and slugs, the Naruto verse makes every summon cool
>>
File: Kichiro.png (421 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
Kichiro.png
421 KB, 455x600
>>44591989
The selections of brown available weren't QUITE bland enough. If it went any darker, it would be too close to a slight red which I wanted to avoid.

And I just straight up missed any sort of coat.

>>44592054
Glad to hear that.
>>
>>44591826

We would, but Ai called dibs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.