[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>His setting actually has feudal monarchies where the nobility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Robespierre_zps350bbf65[1].jpg (60 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
Robespierre_zps350bbf65[1].jpg
60 KB, 307x400
>His setting actually has feudal monarchies where the nobility holds most of the power
You have 10 seconds to explain yourself, collaborator.
>>
>>44582978
Because the setting is pre-enlightenment and not even Robespierre was crazy enough to try to rewrite history.
>>
>>44582978
VIVE LE ROI
>>
>>44582978
It's a game of pretend and you forced me to dm for you asshat.
>>
>>44582978
Viva Dios, Viva el Rey, Viva el Orden y la Ley!
>>
>>44582978
I don't need to justify myself to you you poncy little twat. And take that dead sheep off your head you look like a French man.
>>
>>44582978
Look, nevermind, fuck that. Can you just tell me why you're wearing two coats indoors in the middle of Thermidor?
>>
>>44582978
Nobles have magic powers. Careful noble interbreeding are needed too keep magic bloodlines pure. In the rare case a commoner is born with magic, he is instantly absorbed into a noble house.
>>
Because the Mittenfolk, despite their hatred for them, emulate their original Elven Enslavers in their government because it's the only system they know. And the Courts of the Spirits are structured as such, so why shouldn't the Men of Salt that are descended from them?
>>
>>44583071
>>44583098
[Popular sovereignity intensifies]
>>
How will I have romanticized princes and princesses otherwise?
>>
>>44582978
You mean modern day USA?
It's called money elite
>>
>>44582978
It's fiction.

Don't worry, though. Later they go full Communist. Or full aristocratic liberal.
>>
>>44583125
That's, uh, a prince right?
>>
>>44582978
Behold, a talking head!!
>>
>>44583243
Make sure to show my head to the people. It's worth seeing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.