[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you can buy a Tier 1 Modern deck for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that you can buy a Tier 1 Modern deck for the same price as a single Snapcaster Mage.
>>
>>44582776
This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>44582776
Alright OP, you can post the T1 modern deck any time now
>>
>>44583641
Consistent T4 wins and no bad matchups is as Tier 1 as it gets, m8. Stompy has both.
>>
>>44583705
>Literally 1%~ of the metagame (5 out of 400)
>"Tier 1"
>Literally cannot interact with combodecks worth shit
>"Tier 1"
>literally 1%~ of the metagame offline (2 decks out of 177)
>"Tier 1"
>Literally no reactive plays that aren't costy as fuck on life
>"Tier 1"
>Literally no powerplays
>"Tier 1"
>Literally no way to win if you lose board
>"tier 1"
>Literally no way to interact with the other side of the board effectively
>"Tier 1"
>Literally 99% of your permanents are decay food
>"Tier 1"
>Literally no way to refill your gass
>"Tier 1"
>>
>>44583841
Vines of Vastwood slaughters the most common combo in the format, Twin, pal.
>>
>>44583928
>Play memes of vastcuck
>"Counter"
>OH FUCK I GOD JUST MEMED ON!!! MUH TIER 1!!! MUH TIER 1%!!!!

Full retard.
>>
>>44583954
I'm sorry that must have spent several hundred dollars on some worthless shit that doesn't win, like Grixis Control or Delver, knowing now you could have seen more success with this. Cognitive Dissonance is a bitch.
>>
>>44584004
dude you're playing a weaker version of hatebears. I'm glad it's working out on your FNM gig, but stop calling it T1
>>
>>44584076
This deck isn't at all related to Hatebears. It is its own deck.
>>
>>44584097
yeah, a bad deck
>>notimpressed.jpg
>>
>>44584481
>Speed
>Value
>Card Advantage
>No bad matchups.

Bad deck? Nah.
>>
>>44584626
What's your nick on cockatrice?
>>
>>44584785
I play MODO.
>>
>>44584886
sure you do
>>
>>44585104
Wat
>>
>>44584626
see
>>44583841

Enjoy scrub tier asswipe, you got told already.

>but mah twin win

Enjoy losing to the rest of the format lol
>>
>>44584886
What's your MODO handle plus proof then?
>>
>>44585683
It's got no bad matches, m8.
>>
Faggots like you give stompy a bad name
>>
File: meme.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
don't need to buy cards anymore
>>
>>44582776
Reminder that it costs Wizards .02¢ to manufacture each of those cards, regardless of rarity, and there is nothing stopping them from selling each card individually on their website for .05¢ each, which would in turn dramatically improve the skill level of competitive magic by lowering the barrier to entry.
>>
>>44585931
Fuck off, bitch. I do what I want.
>>
>>44586047 If they sold singles at less than .18¢ people would have no reason to buy packs.
(Though they would stop buying packs well before that point.)
And if they tanked the secondary market, FLGSs would drop them.
>>44585740 All of it's matches are bad, so none of them are bad relative to eachother.
>>
>>44588922
the fuck you bumping this shitty thread for
>>
>>44589825
bump
faggot
>>
Is Thrun gud in this list?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.