[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in Old West /tg/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: prairie_sail.jpg (96 KB, 1024x461) Image search: [Google]
prairie_sail.jpg
96 KB, 1024x461
>>
GURPS 20th Century when
>>
>>44575761
What in tarnation are all these buttons I'm pressing?
>>
>>44575761
Now I wonder if you could actually get a landsailer to work over prairie terrain.
>>
>>44575761
Why are injuns always That Fellas? I've never met a redskin that didn't ruin an otherwise perfectly nice game.

Don't get me wrong, I do good trade with injuns all the time, but every time some tries to invite one over to huck around the dice, they always have to do some bull-honkey like invoking their fucking nature spirits out of the thin blue. This is why my posse has a strict no-red rule.
>>
File: land_sailer.jpg (324 KB, 1280x1023) Image search: [Google]
land_sailer.jpg
324 KB, 1280x1023
>>44575761

Landsails are terribly underrepresented vehicles.
>>
>>44576618
>wagon
>no cover on it
Hope you like sand in your face, sun in your eyes, and rainwater in everything.

>>44576135
>injuns
>invoking nature spirits to help with dice
Get off your high horse, buddy. It's the same thing as when a white man crosses himself or prays to Jesus for help. And it helps about as much too.
>>
File: 1368782286256.png (108 KB, 267x339) Image search: [Google]
1368782286256.png
108 KB, 267x339
>>44576135
you seem like a feller whose been to one too many o' them "epiphany" games where they play those "artistic" and "spiritual" games

don't be like that

a real man's game is d20 Western, for sure
>>
File: mifune.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mifune.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>44575761

six shooters and samurai swords at the same time
>>
negro slave, wat do?
>>
>>44577175
Free her, give her enough money to start her own business, make her a vital trading partner

Didja guys hear about that John guy? Heard he's making a 'New Motive Power' or somethin' like that. Ya reckon he's makin' himself a waifu?
>>
>Playing poker in the saloon with my buds
>That Feller sits next to us without asking
>I'm gonna need more booze to deal with this shit
>Talks big, claims he's the best poker player this side of the Mississippi
>Says the idjit that bet half his cash on an Ace high last game
>Actually doing really well
>Starts running his mouth, really pissing me off
>Notice something in his sleeve
>That Feller's been cheating this whole time
>Call him out on it
>He reaches for his gun
>Draw faster
>Never have to deal with That Feller again
>>
>Being a horse / cattle baron in the old west.
>Spending gratuitous amounts of time making the 'perfect' horse breed, simply because of hobby
>Purchasing ungodly large swathes of land to graze your animals

party plothook is to hunt down livestock thieves sponsored by a rival landbaron, both parties are so rich that the federal government doesn't want to get involved and different banks are supporting each. What's done by the party could change the face of the west
>>
>>44579369
And this is why Those Fellers are rare these days.
>>
>>44576618
> landsails
Huh. And here I thought it was more of a fucked up translation.
>>
File: 897_oleg.jpg (39 KB, 379x223) Image search: [Google]
897_oleg.jpg
39 KB, 379x223
>>44582278
>>
Yeee-Haw!
>>
>>44575761
My father, Chief Running-Stag of mighty redfoot tribe!
Him get mighty confused by buttons.
>>
I'm telling ya boys, there's gold up in them thar hills! Gold!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.