[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Reddit-tier villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 216x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 216x285
ITT: Reddit-tier villains
>>
What does that even mean? Do you even know anymore? Or are you just parroting terms to get attention on the internet because mommy didn't hug you enough?
>>
ITT: Things my shit taste doesn't appreciate are "reddit-tier"
>>
>>44575604
You mean that isn't the normal meaning when people here scream reddit like a SJW on tumblr screaming about white male privilage?
>>
Leaving OP to his faggotry, what are the most compelling villains you've seen, /tg/?
>>
>>44575594
Hello reddit
>>
>>44575594

Nothing, it’s a catch-all denomination that lost all of its meaning a few months after it was coined.
OP is a faggot that can’t gather the brain power to make a half-decent argument for his thread.
>>
>>44575543
What does that even mean you fucking sperg?
>>
>>44575543
You mean the villain who acts like he's hot shit because he's actually a complete coward despite all of the ways he could be better spending his time, with awful justification for the things he does, and deep down, he knows it?
Sounds like a lot of people, actually.
>>
File: adachi bitches and whores.jpg (66 KB, 428x371) Image search: [Google]
adachi bitches and whores.jpg
66 KB, 428x371
>>44575691
This suave motherfucker right here.
>>
>>44575759
/thread
>>
>>44575543
What the hell does that mean? and how does it apply here?
>>
File: 1441611433337.jpg (25 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
1441611433337.jpg
25 KB, 352x450
>>44576189
>Commits murder because he's bored and can't get laid
>Compelling
Whatever you say.
>>
>everyone is mad their precious fedora-clad suuuuuuuuuper cunning and smart (just like me!) villain was called a mean name
am I on reddit?
>>
>>44576189
I hated him in the battle, MC and pals don't even try to refute him, his viewpoint or anything they just say that he is wrong and he gets all butthurt going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>44576406
For 4chan that is pretty compelling.
>>
>>44575543
Heh. Red-it.
>>
>>44576496
>They don't refute him
What they do is tell him he's being a whiny bitch butthurt about not living a movie-star life, which he is.
He justifies his misanthropy by convincing he got a bad deal, when the whole reason that he's a murderer in the first place is because a woman didn't spread her legs for a creepy-ass police officer who explicitly joined the force to get a gun.
>>
>>44575742
There is nothing wrong with Reddit.
>>
This site is more obsessed with Reddit than Reddit is. I wish the mods would just filter the word already. And then publicly ban anyone trying to evade the filter.
>>
>>44575742
Go back to /mgg/.
>>
>>44575635
What board are you from? This is the one where people are screaming SJW. Go back to /vg/.
>>
>>44575543
so great villains?
>>
>>44575759

In this context, it means a villain who acts like he's from Reddit. Which is a meaningful, if inexpert, way of phrasing things.

And no doubt out about it, Redcloak claims to be doing what he is for the good of goblinkind, but Xykon deconstructs this idea quite well.
>>
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
>>44575543
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.