[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dofus/Wakfu/World of Twelve RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (166 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
166 KB, 500x699
So I have been wanting to find or make a system for the World of Twelve universe for a while now, I have seen several threads about this, and people claiming they have a system or parts of it, I've even seen a thread where someone claimed Ankama has already an RPG system for this, only its in French, and I could not find anything about that outside that thread.

In any case I would like 2 things from this:
1. Is there an RPG system out there that has this setting? official or not I would still want to have a look at it.
2. If not, can someone give me suggestions for a easy to mod system that could fit this world? Most RPG systems I have looked up that could be modded have a ton of extra shit in them I need to take out and after that I need to rebalance the whole thing around those changes (for example Savage Worlds), so I'm not looking for that kind of work. So far I came up with a bare bones character structure using 5 stats (Strength, Agility, Vitality, Intellect and Charisma) each affecting other secondary stats of the character
(STR => melee attacks and is linked with the element of Earth;
AGI => ranged attacks, is used to determine the AP of the character and is linked with the element of Air;
VIT => is used to determine the HP of the character and the MP as well;
INT => magic attacks and is linked with the element of Fire;
CHA => some magic attacks but mostly healing and buffing and is linked with the element of Water;)

Thank you guys!
>>
>>44568396
>official rpg
Nope, ankama's only rpgs are "City Hall" and "The Visitor from the Future". In french.

I know there was (is?) an homebrew for mutants & masterminds 2nd ed. IIRC a lot of the powers of the original game are reused with the names filed.
>>
>>44569729
I have searched for that though no results show up with a PDF or any resource of that matter. IF you can point me towards somewhere where I could find this I would gladly appreciate it!
>>
>>44568396
>no HIPS stat
This is shit.

Also stop the miserable self-bumping.
>>
>>44571103
Can you even imagine for how long I have been searching for something like this?
>>
>>44571103
What did HIPS stand for again? Health, Intelligence, Perception, Strength?
>>
>>44572584
I assume so
>>
I've heard some anons modding e4 to run wakfu classes.
>>
>>44573648
You mean 4e? I think the rigid class structure and emphasis on tactical grid-based combat would suit a wakfu game. Did that ever get past the idea stage?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.