[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
Why are owls the best familiars edition?

>All official WotC content
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Tools for 5e, other stuff, miscellaneous homebrews
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck
>>
>>44565746
>Why are owls the best familiars?
A good fly speed, so they can fly 100 feet above you and give you a great scouting vantage. Advantage on Perception checks so they can see shit great (and have 18 passive Perception for sight), and an impressive 120ft darkvision range. And flyby, so they can zip in and out of range using the Help action with little risk of dying.

Also they're cute.
>>
>>44565746
I prefer owl griffons.
>>
File: 04_UA_Classics_Revisited.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
04_UA_Classics_Revisited.pdf
1 B, 486x500
new UA is out

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/kits-old
>>
File: wizards.png (17 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
wizards.png
17 KB, 180x209
>>44565999
Also be sure to fill out the latest survey. http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/december-2015-survey
>>
>repostin'

I'm going to be DMing the 5e starter set soon. We're all new to roleplaying so any advice in general or about the starter set would be appreciated, but I've got a specific question.

Based on reading online, it seems like one of the biggest complaints about the campaign is a lack of emphasis on roleplaying the dragon. A couple people even went so far as to say something along the lines of "it's Dungeons AND Dragons- an encounter with a dragon should be as memorable as an entire dungeon".

I'm a new DM and new to RPGs in general (I've read through the entire campaign though), so does anybody have advice or suggestions for handling the non-combat side of the dragon encounter?
>>
So I'll start to play Hoard of the Dragon Queen today and I'll be a Fighter.

I'm thinking in a Champion because I like the way it improve the critical and the healing.

The question is go for STR or DEX?

If STR I'll get the Great Weapon Master Feat.
If DEX I'll get the Alert Feat, this way I'll get a +8 INIT bonus at level 1.

What do you guys think about both options? And I don't want to be a Eldrich Knight or a Battlemaster, I want a Champion.
>>
>>44565873
Jesus, I think my testicles just imploded.
>>
>>44565999
Tumbling Fool won't make it to print as-is. Cavalier looks fun until the DM kills your mount and makes it hard to get a new one and/or makes you go in a dungeon too small for the mount. All 4 kits are pretty cool though.
>>
So I'm playing a 5e game for the first time and I'm gonna be playing a Wood Elf Finesse Fighter. It's a bit of a long way off since we're starting at Level 1, but is the Resilient feat worth grabbing? If so, would getting proficiency in Dexterity saves or Wisdom saves be more worthwhile?
>>
>>44565999
Fighter archetypes are boring and lazy
Sword college is sort of neat
Holy shit that other bard archetype can dash, disengage, and gets a climb speed all at once
>>
>>44566231
Resilient is one of the better feats out there, and both Dex and Wis saves are really common. By the time you get to the point where you want to pick it up, you might have a better idea of which of the two you're facing more, or which of the two fucks you over more often.
>>
>>44566161
Anyone?
>>
>>44566232
Those fighter kits are just an expansion on battle master. Lazy, yes. Boring? Only if you think battle masters are boring.
>>
Our group figuratively rolled 20's on persuasion to convince our wives to play.

What's a good Mercenary Company / Adventuring Party name that isn't Sisters of Battle for an all girl group?
>>
>>44566161
It's a champion. There's barely any choice to make. If Dex, why not Crossbow Expert or Sharpshooter?
>>
>>44566339
they don't get maneuvers

They get superiority die, but not maneuvers
>>
>>44566413
I don't like ranged characters that aren't mages.
>>
>>44565746
Sauce?
>>
>>44566114
evil dragons are greedy, arrogant, prideful fucks.

Venomfang is a young dragon. Up and coming. play him as arrogant and full of himself, with something to prove maybe. make him talk in the 3rd person. speech that appeal to hubris or flattery should be effective.

sometimes stuff is left vague or blank for the DM to fill it out.

>>44566161
Dex only for bows
otherwise GWM and STR
>>
>>44566405
The Broad Swords
>>
>>44566414
Yeah, that means Martial Adept is a decent feat for them, and the cavalier can still burst just like a battle master. Some of their options are variations on existing maneuvers.
>>
>>44566435
Well STR has an advantage in melee, so do that then.
>>
>>44566405
The Iron Maidens
>>
>>44566485
This is a good one. Damn.
>>
>>44566447
>carlos.png
>>
>>44566405
My wife always says "Why do you play this boring game?", but deeply I know that she don't find it boring, she just want to get all attention to her.
>>
>>44566545
I dunno, I thought it was pretty clever.
>>
Today I'll start in HoDQ, how is the begining of the adventure? So I can write the hook of my character.
>>
>>44566447
>>44566485
Love these.

>>44566640
My wife tried it early last year, wasn't a fan. Then she watched all of Critical Role, and has been feverishly working on a character and wants to give it another shot.
>>
>>44566847
I don't understand why my wife don't like it, she loves Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, World of Warcraft, Game of Thrones and things like that.
>>
>>44566405
>wife

FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>44566865
EXACTLY! She is literally the biggest LOTR nerd I know, among other things. But shes always been hesitant to try tabletop because she gets embarrassed.
>>
>>44566955
I mean, last month she already saw LoTR and The Hobbit like 2~3 times each.
>>
>>44566836
I think the whole module sucks beginning to end.

small town getting raided by a cult is the intro

a family heirloom was stolen and you seek to get it back!
a family member has gone missing!
you're a traveling merchant peddling trinkets and baubles where ever you roam
you're mercenary scum searching for work
you're a thief on the run
you're a wizard trying to find a nice place to build your tower.
>>
File: plague doc dancing.gif (373 KB, 285x481) Image search: [Google]
plague doc dancing.gif
373 KB, 285x481
any good Ranger homebrews?
>>
Can anyone suggest a scenario in which a 10 man party would be involved / required to succeed that's not just a big fight a la King Arthur 2004?
>>
>>44565806
All so true.

Still, i wish there were more familiars that would be as useful as the owl that isn't locked behind the warlock chain pact. I want a pseudo-dragon for my sorcerer damnit!

On the topic of familiars though, how does one make a homonculus familiar? I know they have some rough instructions in the MM but is there any listed and specific instructions or is it just a talk to your DM thing?
>>
>>44567167
An orgy
>>
>>44567167
Heist
>>
>>44567167
A japanese game show hosted by a djinn and streamed via crystal orbs.
>>
>>44567086
My group has a Mariner archetype for the Ranger, but it makes very little sense outside of the context of our setting.
>>
>>44567167
Murder mystery at a grand ball. hundreds of people attending and as time goes on more people die in horrific ways. Worse, mansion is surrounded by a stone wall built to protect the mansion but the drawbridge is sealed up. No escape. The party must find the killer before he kills all of the guests of the ball, including the party members.
>>
>>44567180
The pseudodragon et al aren't "locked" behind the chain pact. They're presented in the Monster Manual as a variant option for anyone to ask their DM about. As a general rule, anything the warlock can do, another class can do just as well or better. What's your sorcerer doing with a familiar anyway? It's not on their spell list.
>>
>>44567308
> cracking the seal on the sorcerer circlejerk
That way lies darkness, anon. Best look elsewhere.
>>
>>44567167
Ocean's Eleven-esque stuff; a large heist from a kingdom's vault or dragon's horde or some other very dangerous but very lucrative venture.
>>
>>44567308
Only if your DM lets you get one. You are right in saying that in variant rules terms you can get any familiar out there but in those cases it's up to DM fiat. if he does not want you to have one, your SOL. Thats why I wish there were better options, but it is what it is.

Also, magic initiate or the ritual caster feat are quite handy.

>>44567332
Sorcerer is my favorite caster class. I understand that class arguments about sorcerers and warlocks happen in literally every 5e thread but I hate that they have such a negative stigma here. I'm also bias on the matter though since they are my favorite so I understand how others could look down on them.
>>
>>44567522
It's not that others look down on the class so much as they look down on the Sorcerer players who have a habit of shitposting at length about how their class got the short end of the stick.

Sorcerers are fun, powerful, as reasonably difficult to fuck up. If they weren't these things, I doubt they'd have such a following.
>>
>>44565999
Once again, Bard gets even more busted stuff.

Meanwhile, Fighter just gets a refluffed Battlemaster maneuvers to use while on a mount, a couple extra skill proficiencies to show that you can ride things good, or become a better melee Ranger than the actual Ranger class itself (outside of Ranger's spellcasting, which may or may not be helpful).
>>
File: 1434152247237.jpg (132 KB, 900x849) Image search: [Google]
1434152247237.jpg
132 KB, 900x849
Thoughts on UA Ranger, compared to Hunter?
>>
>>44567715
Rewrite or Deep Stalker?
>>
>>44567598
Fair and true. Sorcerers are a solid class and really don't need any improvements. I just want a better way to get pseudo-dragon outside of lucking out with the DM or dipping into warlock.
>>
>>44567332
>>44567598
I'm not here to jerk off to how great the sorcerer is. I'm not a sorcerer fanatic, and I don't hate or even dislike the warlock. If anything I'm just disappointed and have been since I got in to 5th edition that the sorcerer or bard seems to dominate in every mechanical space that the warlock tries to express itself in, a problem which is greatly exacerbated by feats and mutliclassing. To me it's really broken design and I think that's a shame.
>>
>>44567733
I'd suggest asking him if you can get one as a reward for a quest or accomplishment.
Alternately, take the Ritual Caster Feat if your int is sufficient.
>>
>>44567860
> warned anon about cracking the seal on the sorcerer circlejerk
> accidentally cracked the seal on the warlock circlejerk
Shoulda seen that coming.
>>
>>44567715
Deep Stalker and Spell-less were alright

Rewrite sucked

Hunter is a weaker battlemaster

of course it still has spells and its not like its unplayable
>>
>>44567986
I like rangers in high levels, but isn't the best class of the system at all.
>>
>>44568061
Barbarians are, am I right?
>>
>>44568122
I'd say Bards
>>
File: 1448215917090.png (122 KB, 327x307) Image search: [Google]
1448215917090.png
122 KB, 327x307
>>44567960
Is my life one continuous circlejerk?
>>
File: Warriors3.png (518 KB, 799x710) Image search: [Google]
Warriors3.png
518 KB, 799x710
So I started homebrewing my own Chaos Dwarf-inspired subrace for dwarves (I'm just going to call them Abyssal Dwarves in my setting). Someone recommended just using Duergar, but I've never cared for them personally. Anyways, here's what I've got:

Abyssal Dwarf:
Ability Score Increase: Your Intelligence score increases by 1.

Abyssal Dwarf Weapons Training: You have proficiency with pistols and muskets.

Extra Language: You can speak, read, and write Abyssal
>>
>>44568166
Welcome to /tg/. There are no towels.
>>
>>44568369
But there are coasters.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Fighter or Paladin? Also, Half-orc or Aquatic Half-elf?
>>
>>44565999

Well, legitimate martial alternative to 5e Ranger at last.

Also Dual Wielding bards are go.
>>
>>44568631
depends if you want magic or not

Half Orc most definitely, unless the setting is aquatic
>>
>>44568257
> Abyssal
> Chaotic Evil Dorfs
What
>>
>>44568631
Half-orc Eldritch Knight.

Bonus class Feature: Shit Taste in Women.
>>
>>44568631
Do you want the swimming speed that badly? And fighter vs paladin depends on whether or not you have stats good enough for MAD.
>>
>>44568257

Negro why don't you use Derro?
>>
File: 1431832420831.jpg (490 KB, 2700x3400) Image search: [Google]
1431832420831.jpg
490 KB, 2700x3400
As a paladin with 16 Str and 14 Cha and Con starting, would it be better to just max stats with ASIs, or take Polearm Master so I have a guaranteed bonus action? I'll be using a halberd either way. Is there anything else to use bonus actions on besides the occasional smite spell or Aura of Vitality?
>>
>>44568929
Shield of Faith Nigga
>>
Tweaking a setting-specific Warlock Patron option. Considering the following as a 10th level feature:
> Thaumic Siphon
> advantage on saving throws resulting from spell effects
> on a successful save, you apply the Recharge (x-6) effect on the caster's spellcasting feature, where x is 1 + the level of your warlock spell slots.

I don't THINK these are too powerful together, but I'd like early opinions before my group playtests on Saturday.
>>
>>44567086
Is checking out the op to difficult for you?
>>
If a Class Feature is triggered when you spend a spell slot, is the implication that it does not occur when you, for example, cast a cantrip or use a 1/rest spell feature, or should that restriction be made explicit?
>>
>>44569086
Sounds a little op vs casters, useless otherwise.
>>
>>44569420
Well neither of those use spell slots so no it wouldn't occur.
>>
I've run 5e for a year and played for 6 months and I've decided that I don't find the game fun to play. I enjoy how quick it is to run and the freedom I have as a DM but as a player I find combat monotonous and boring. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
>>
>>44569316
I asked if there were any GOOD ranger homebrews
>>
>>44569086
I don't think the idea is terribly OP for level 10; any spellcaster in an appropriately-challenging encounter is going to have a pretty high save DC by that point, and you won't be proficient in all saves.

That said, your warlock slots are already max-level by level 10, meaning that this is effectively Recharge (6). That's a bit strong; you may instead consider making the Recharge threshold 1 + your remaining spell slots, so that it's stronger the more slots you have remaining. This not only gives you progression, but gives your warlock slots another use.

Remember that Recharge is gonna be quite a bit stronger than Silence with regard to stopping casting. You shouldn't make it easy to apply AND difficult to remove.
>>
>>44569530
If we did only combat I would share the feeling.
It's more of a D&D problem. If you play martial you can't do that much except "I attack"
>>
>>44569600
>good
>homebrews
>>
>>44565999

Not bad, I like Jester Scout and College of Blades.
>>
>>44569512
That's what I thought. One of my players is being an ass and I wanted to get clarification. Thanks.
>>
>>44569772
>If you aren't creative you can't do that much except "I attack"
>>
>>44569772
I guess my issue is more how the enemies are designed, most don't have a weakness you can exploit and there is not many tactical options that are worth doing so it just becomes doing damage.
>>
>>44569825
Yeah, begging your DM to let you do something is very nice.
Next to you, the wizard is doing thing without problem, everytime, no question asked.
>>
>>44569858
Oh, well, you can go around that and add things to the monsters.
You can find good tips on that on the angry gm website
>>
File: BigHat1.png (153 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
BigHat1.png
153 KB, 450x451
>>44568687
I don't really use alignments in my campaign because they're dumb and have no mechanical purpose in 5e DnD.

The reason they're called Abyssal dwarves is because they abandoned their ancestral gods and began to worship a demon prince. They're society is still structured and hierarchical.

>>44568687
Because they're not derro. I wanted to make a technologically advanced dwarf subrace that worships demons and favors arcane magic.
>>
>>44569937
>technologically advanced
>worships demons
What
>>
>>44569859
>no question asked.

That's because wizards spend their time and spell slots asking, "Can we take a rest, guys?"
>>
>>44569803
Which ability that activates upon using a spell slot is he talking about?
>>
>>44569937
I'm the guy who made mention of the Duergar in the last thread. You'll recall I also mentioned knowing the DnD fluff and how it contrasts with WHF fluff.

Demons in DnD are malicious and unpredictable in the extreme. Even some of the Lords of the Abyss are more bestial than not, and generally respond to worship (or, for that matter, any form of acknowledgement) by being unremitting assholes to those stupid enough to do it. See the drow for an example: a whole societal hierarchy based on backstabbing and generally being shitty because a demon spider told them to.

This asshole >>44569976 >>44568687, while an asshole, is right. If you want something like Warhammer's Dawi Zharr, you'd be better served by giving them an Infernal flavor instead: tyrannical, vindictive, and refined.
>>
File: 1439483263991.jpg (23 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1439483263991.jpg
23 KB, 400x267
>>44565746
I got some questions, /5eg/!
1)What is the current year in Forgotten Realms?
Or during out of the abyss, if possible.
2)In Faerun, when is the Summer solstice/seccond feast?
3)When the adventure says
>This adventure begins during the Second Feast, one of the holy ritualsof Mielikki which includes all the four feasts of the solstice and equinox nights. They are occasions for holy rituals and revels, where all Mielliks faithful ARE EXPECTED TO CELEBRATE THE SENSUAL SIDE OF EXISTENCE and sing praises to the lady in the forest depths whenever possible.
should I expect some acting slutty and having sex on the woods, while others just act and dress sexy and go in the woods todo singing and hold hands, and others just hold hands and cocktease?
>>
>>44570144
According to sage advice when asked if OotA is set during a specific year.
>No, but if the novel ARCHMAGE is canonical in your campaign, the adventure would take place in 1485 DR or later.
>>
>>44569784
>look at me being a snoby ass that deals in absolutes. Am I cool yet guys?

Meme harder why don't ya? I'll keep enjoying certain diamond in the rough HB's
>>
File: muh balls.jpg (14 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
muh balls.jpg
14 KB, 261x217
>>44569859

>I disengage
>I dash
>I dodge
>I grapple

All alternatives to "I attack" that are readily available to Fighters that can make for all kinds of interesting developments in combat.

You've gotta remember that if you use your turn to take combat actions other than attacking or spellcasting, it encourages your DM to become more creative as well, and makes the combat more interesting and enjoyable for everyone at the table.

Throwing goblins, kicking chairs and swinging from chandeliers are the kinds of things that make combat immersive, and Fighters in particular tend to excel at the relevant ability checks because of their high Str and Dex.
>>
>>44569600
Your one of those obnoxious patrons at restaurants aren't ya?

>I want my salad wet and the croutons crunchy. I want an ice cube in my hot soup, but don't wan it to get all melty...
>>
Scout Fighter is now a better Ranger than the Ranger
>>
>>44570351
On that first point, you can get crunchy croutons by serving a single piece on the side instead of mixing it ahead of time.
>>
>>44565999
>tumbling fool
holy shit, that looks OP for bards and makes rogues Cunning action notso unique anymore!
>>
>>44570280
You can attack, move around, try not to get hit, and grapple people.
Wow, that's a lot!
Come on. There is not much action in combat for martial. They are very effective in combat, but it can be easily boring.
>>
>>44570454
Tumbling fool is basically Link rolling around Hryule Fields at top speed
>>
>>44570480
And up cliffs at 60ft + speed
>>
>>44570269
>>44570351
> samefag fighting a one-man uphill battle against fun
Lighten up, Senpai.
>>
>>44570506
So its a speedrunner playing Link as he rolls and HYAHs across Hyrule?
>>
>>44570144
1)1486 or something, maybe add a year or two after the PotA campaign.
2) Is during Flamerule, the seventh month, I think. The day is, most likely, variable.
3)I... ugh.... yes?
>>
>>44569858
Make your own monsters, faggot. And make them interesting.
>>
File: it is that easyt.png (25 KB, 484x238) Image search: [Google]
it is that easyt.png
25 KB, 484x238
>>
File: stormcaller.jpg (65 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
stormcaller.jpg
65 KB, 600x700
>>44570140
So just refluff them to worship an archdevil rather than a demon? I'll just call them Infernal Dwarves and have them speak Infernal. I'm just trying to get some feedback on this homebrew subrace. Is it too weak/too strong? Should I add something?

Infernal Dwarf:
Ability Score Increase: Your Intelligence score increases by 1.

Infernal Dwarf Weapons Training: You have proficiency with pistols and muskets.

Extra Language: You can speak, read, and write Infernal
>>
>>44570735
Geanie sorcerers when?
Who am I kidding, it will suck.
>>
>>44570708
>2) Is during Flamerule, the seventh month, I think. The day is, most likely, variable.
No.

>>44570144
Its on Kythorn (the sixth month) 20th.
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Kythorn_20
>>
>>44570736
It's meh, especially if you want them to have an arcane magic focus.

+1 int is only alright. Give 'em something like the Arcana skill the high elf cantrip feature.
>>
>>44570584
Not until my DM allows vampire half farie sky elf multiclass at the table.
>>
File: 1442974790698.jpg (238 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442974790698.jpg
238 KB, 900x1000
>>44570144
>question number 3
Are you serious?
>>
>>44570479

Sarcasm doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of different ways to make combat more engaging than "I attack" without even using more brain power than it takes to operate the PHB without getting a paper cut.

If, beyond just the rules for actions, you're capable of a little imagination and your DM isn't a spastic, combat with martials can be awesome.

>They are very effective in combat, but it can be easily boring.

Yes, it can easily be boring, but it can just as easily be NOT boring if you remember that the game isn't a tabletop wargame, so if you imagine some cool shit for your character to do you can just use your turn to fucking do it.

>level 5 luchador rolls to grapple and pin blue dragon and breaks its neck on the motherfucking ground.jpg
>>
I was thinking in turn a entire city in a ghost city with its people turned into vengenful ghosts that must defend it at all costs, but now I'm thinking in do it with a entire country, what would be the implications of a entire country becoming a ghost country in a few hours?
>>
>>44570894
Yes!
>>44570811
>>44570708
Thanks!
>>
>>44571010
Not strictly related, but look up Ghostwalk for D&D 3E. It's a great campaign setting that is centred around Manifest, the City of Ghosts.
>>
>>44571010
How long has it been a ghost country? The fact that they all disappeared in a few minutes has little bearing.
>>
>>44565746
Is it true that Drizzt shows up in OotA?
>>
>>44571050
>>44571052
There is rebelion going on there, and the rebels sent a group to recover a artefact of the death god, and they were sucessful in this task, now I'm thinking that somewhat they'll use this artefact to turn the entire kingdom in a ghost kingdon, is like today is a normal kingdom and tomorrow a fucking ghost kingdom.
>>
>>44571067
There are like two "haha, remember Drizzt?" references in the entire campaign. He never shows up and his possible actions in the Underdark are never talked about.
>>
>>44571102
>>44571067
Is he even alive?
>>
>>44570944
And that's possible only if you beg your DM to do it. Or if the players are not alienated to the DD way, if it's not in the book you can't do it.

What you say is true for tabletop in general. It's not a 5e thing.

That's why it's better to have rules and class feature that say "You can, in fact, do X, without fail, every time" than just making things up
>>
>>44571099
So like a week? Huge fires from untended hearths. Everything else is fine.
>>
>>44571099
Does this effect only humans? All humanoids? All life?
>>
>>44571161
But what would be the reaction of the neighbour kingdons?
>>44571176
All life
>>
>>44571201
Holy crap, everyone is gone. Send soldiers to occupy the free land!
>>
>>44570715
>>44569920
My players have never raised the complaint even when asked, this is something I only see when I am a player. In hindsight maybe my DM was just shit.
>>
>>44571251
The land isn't free, now their ghosts inhabit there and can't be killed with simple weapons, and even if you "kill" a ghost it will return in 24h
>>
>>44571201
Well then. I wouldn't have *all* of the population become ghosts, only a strong willed portion. Also it may be interesting if ghosts had conflict amongst themselves or motivations beyond killing all intruding life.
>>
>>44571257
>In hindsight maybe my DM was just shit.
Possible.
>>
>>44571279
Then tell your players that neighboring kingdoms and investigated, tried to send soldiers to occupy the "empty" land, and were promptly routed by hordes of ghosts. I answered your question, make up your own conclusions.
>>
>>44571327
This will be fun, my setting already have a magic desert, now a ghost kingdom
>>
Is 6 players too many?
>>
>>44570827
Here's a revision. I dropped the weapon proficiency stuff since firearms just count as martial weapons in my setting anyways. Is this too OP?

Infernal Dwarf:
Ability Score Increase: Your Intelligence score increases by 2.

Magic Resistance: You have advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.

Extra Language: You can speak, read, and write Infernal
>>
>>44571359
Normally yes, you doing premade adventures or by yourself?
The players themselvs have to be GOOD plyers to begin with, not wasting time, be cooperative and shit.
Also things might get too easy and saveordie situations might become a constant.
>>
>>44571142

>that's possible only if you beg your DM to do it.

If you ever have to beg your DM to do awesome things in combat then your DM's an asshole who doesn't respect Rule Zero. Likewise with players who insist that anything that's not in the book can't be done. If you actually have people at your table who act like this, ditch them for people capable of having fun together, or I guess play 40K or something if you don't think you could make new friends.

Yes, imagination and DM fiat are just TTRPG general concepts, but iirc 5e specifically has provisos in the intro chapters of both the PHB and the DMG which explicitly state that the point of the game is a fun interactive narrative that the DM presides over, and the rules themselves are "more like guidelines" etc.

If you want a game with specific rules about how much imagination you're allowed to use, I'd suggest that 5e and DnD in general just aren't for you and you might seriously be autistic
>>
>>44571359
pushing it but not undoable

don't recommend it for beginner DMs though
>>
>>44571389
Yes, advantage against all spell saves is insanely good compared to the 1 extra HP a level and armour proficiencies of the other sub races.
>>
>>44571403
7 players for my first campaign
>>
>>44571451
Good for you? It doesn't make it any less of a bad idea. Mine was at least that (one session was something like 11, IIRC) but it gave me a ton of bad DMing habits that I am still having trouble shaking off.
>>
>>44565746
I'm new to all of this, and want to star DM'ing a campaign for my players, I've downloaded and will start to read all the materials soon enough. I'm only experienced in DM'ing Rogue Trader and Deathwatch ( warhammer 40k stuff )

What am I in for?
>>
>>44571517
Going for Rogue Trader and Death Watch to D&D is like going from an Manual shift car to an automatic, you have all the basics down and you're actually going into something easier to run. D&D is a LOT less lethal than either of those two systems.
>>
>>44569937
>alignments
>no mechanical purpose
Glyph of Warding.
Nystul's Magic Aura.
Spirit Guardians.
>>
>>44571142
>You can, in fact, do X, without fail, every time
Those are called "Class Features," anon. They're in the PHB. They are great fun.
>>
>>44571389
>Magic Resistance: You have advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects
Oh god, too far.
>>
>It might loudly pass gas, unleash a thunderous burp, trip and fall, or be compelled to tell a tastless joke.

Oh boy. OH BOY. Thanks for making my FUCKING DAY MIKE "THE KIKE" MEARLS

This will be so much fun when I have some juvenile little autistic shit CONSTANTLY making every single NPC fart
>>
>>44571389

Magic Resistance is super OP. If you crunch the numbers, advantage works out to basically be a +5 bonus, so having that boost to saves against magic (like 80% of saves you'll make anyway) is insane for a racial trait.

Have a peek at this points system for a general guide to race building, I find it pretty useful.

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ViqLSEN67mmd2Lo_OJ-H5YX0fccsfI97kFaqx7V1Dmw/pub

Also, bear in mind that dorfs are already universally considered the munchkin race, second only to variant humans.
>>
>>44568929

a lot of your spells, a couple of class features, and some other shit. paladin's get a decent amount of bonus actions from what i see.

you should still be good with great weapon master though (assuming halberds are heavy).
>>
>>44571389

>Magic Resistance: You have advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.

No.
>>
>>44571389
I gave you 2 suggestions roughly even with the other Dwarf subraces; you came up with an Epic Boon.

I'm never gonna get that bandwidth back, Anon.
>>
>>44571572
Aww, that's sounds great, actually. I can focus more on the story than thinking of ways to balance out kill potential vs whatever dumb stuff my players want to try out like bombing an agri-world. Phewh.

Okay. Alright..

Second question, can things from 4e be adapted to 5e? A player wants to play a Sergal or whatever and a Paladin wants to have a Succubus as his starting companion or familiar.
>>
So what's wrong with Wo4E monk and how would you go about fixing it?

It's intended to be the Avatar in execution, right?
>>
>>44571717
>Also, bear in mind that dorfs are already universally considered the munchkin race

What the? What for? I can get variant humans since you can do bullshit things with feats, but dwarfs seem simple and fair. Do they do some bullshit like abusing the armor training in a caster or what? It still seems like a waste to me.
>>
>>44571778
Have its abilities cost less Ki and give him the option to spend more Ki to use higher levelled versions of his spells as per using a higher spellslot.

>>44571773
>Sergal
>Succubus familiar
No. Just no. Leave these people while you still can.
>>
>>44571824
Mountain dwarf gets +2 to 2 stats, which is munchkin enough for most people.
>>
>>44571717
Yeah, that's the issue I'm having. Dwarves already get so much stuff before subraces that it's hard to make their subraces actually interesting. Maybe I'd be better off just building the whole race from scratch.
>>
>>44571837
>No. Just no. Leave these people while you still can.
Can't leave lifelong friends like that. They haven't been "That Guy" type incidents either so far in 10+ years we've all known each other either in tabletop or rpg's..
>>
>>44571842
Yes, but if you choose a class that needs those +2s you get armor proficiency anyway, so it's wasted or if you choose some kind of unarmored caster you don't get bonuses where it counts. So it's not optimal either way.
>>
I want to DM a premade campaign for my Group.

>They'll be level 5
>Rogue/Theif, Sorceress, Paladin, Druid
>I'm pretty solid with RP, not as much with tactics with combat.

What should I run?
>>
>>44571886
If my players pulled a fetish combo like that I'd tell them to forget it or I'm not GMing. And I'm talking about my best friends for 10 years.
>>
>>44571842
Very true but thats all they get really. their other feature is very subpar. (Because who plays mountain dwarf as a class that has no medium armor proficiency.)

Though I will say that dwarves are definitely one of the stronger races in 5e without doubt.
>>
>>44571927
Stop being pussy and write campaign yourself.
>>
File: 61JBRQAA96L.jpg (65 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
61JBRQAA96L.jpg
65 KB, 385x500
>>44571927

Red Hand of Doom

Fucking do it, shit's great.
>>
>>44571927
I would say OotA but I've only played LMoP and OotA since I started playing 5e so I'm limited on premade module experience.
>>
>>44571943
You're probably scared of maiming them. They know what they're doing and probably won't be upset when I have a village burn the Succubus on a stick for being a witch demon, or attempt to skin the sergal alive.
>>
>>44571402
What you're describing has nothing to do with D&D. What you describe is just freeform. It's not autistic to want a roleplaying game to have rules for things. Because that's what they are. Rules. That's what a game is. If it's not part of the rules, it's not part of the game. What you're saying applies to chess as much as it does to D&D.
Fucking Dungeon World has rules for things. It's all about imagination and improvising, but it still actually has rules that make that improvisation and creativity actually mean something, that make it a part of the game.
>>
>>44571773

>A player wants to play a Sergal or whatever and a Paladin wants to have a Succubus as his starting companion or familiar.

Tell them "No"
>>
>>44571982
I've completely worldbuilt for our 4e group. Friggen Kingdoms, religions, islands, hamlets, gangs, secret cults, towers, bridges, plains, caves, canyons, treasure maps, temples, waterfalls, islands, pirates, the works.

We're running a more episodic type for 5e where we switch DMs.
>>
>>44572013

what kind of paladin would this be to have a succubus familiar?
>>
>>44571657
Not him, but you're an idiot. Try rereading the thread, maybe you'll be able to figure out why what you're saying is a complete non sequitur.
>>
>>44572089
Ever read the story of Aeric and Dalia?

It's that guy.
>>
>>44572013
No I'm simply not interested in playing out their beastiality/vore/dominatrix fetishes.
>>
>>44572114
Just roleplay a succubus who fucks him over or even better, trick a party member into killing her, this shit is annoying and overplayed.
>>
>>44571711
One might suggest that you then refrain from playing with juvenile little autistic shits, then? Because it just might the case that the problem lies more with them than with the game.
Just a thought.
>>
>>44572048
Are you aware that you don't have to do all that? You just write simple episodic adventures. It's not hard.
>>
>>44572166
Yes I am aware. Thanks for the advice...
>>
>>44572114

>3 volumes

no thanks

if it's a 'redeemed' succubus or some stupid shit working for an actual paladin then why would villagers kill her

how would they even be able to get to her to do it?
>>
>>44571617
>It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>44572119
They can try. I'm sure it won't come to that knowing my players, but if it does. I'll have plenty of sticks to put in their bicycle wheels to stop them.
>>44572138
Good ideea. Or have a BBEG kidnap her and use her for a daemon conduit ritual. There's a shit ton I can work with.
>>44572172
>>44572220

Not all villages and cultures are aware of what a Paladin is or what redemption for daemons implies.

They see horns, they might flip out and call in the pitchforks.

The succubus apparently was willing to turn her life around.
>>
>>44572246

wouldn't she know to conceal herself? can she not shapechange, being a fucking succubus?
>>
>>44572246
>I'm sure it won't come to that knowing my players

Let me put it this way: I wouldn't even trust myself with those characters. But if you're sure, then go ahead. Just don't say you haven't been warned.
>>
>>44572026

I'm not describing freeform, I'm literally describing DnD. Obviously the rules are there because they're balanced for what they describe, and nobody actually plays DnD and doesn't follow the rules, but the 5e rulebooks (and all previous editions as well, I'm fairly sure) include a paragraph or two saying that the objective is fun and the DM has the last say on house rules or rule-bending in general.

Wanting specific rules for situational, interesting things that martials can do in combat (beyond the existing Class Features, which as another anon has already pointed out are specifically there for that purpose already), instead of just thinking them up as the game happens is just a whole new level of anal.

Your DM should allow anything that isn't outright retarded, asking for an ability check if there's a significant chance of failure or other pressures, and setting the DC for that check to whatever they deem appropriate. That is almost word-for-word exactly what the DMG advises for actions that aren't already covered by the Actions In Combat rules of the PHB.

There shouldn't be any begging the DM, and there most certainly shouldn't be any players who insist that any actions with no specific rule splat can't be attempted.

Like I said, if the people at your table are acting like this, they're sucking the fun out of the whole experience and should focus on wargames or board games or maybe chess like you've suggested.
>>
>>44572295
She'll probably use a hood or something adequate, I'm guessing.

But if the player doesn't mention it. Welp, sucks for him, some villages might flip out. Whilst other, more "progressive" ones might take an interest, whispers fly on the wind.. bounties placed, etc.
>>
>>44572318

>you didn't mention your character was breathing so he passed out

but in all seriousness either don't let them have this special stuff (most familiars are limited to gay shit like owls or fag dragons), or don't punish them for having it

I don't know the exact situation you're in but I think there'll be an outbreak of hurt ass if you just have them constantly be harassed by random peasants
>>
File: no hecks to give.png (182 KB, 503x477) Image search: [Google]
no hecks to give.png
182 KB, 503x477
>>44572038

This is the only correct answer to magical realm bullshit.

>I want to play as a race with a racial trait called "Vore"
>I want to RP two characters instead of one, and one of them is a sex demon

Yeah, no.
>>
>>44572303
>>44572429
I appreciate the warning. I'm well aware of the FATAL tier fetishes lying about surrounding these types of characters.

>>44572391
I'm not going to hound them.. just be prepped for stuff like that. World is large for them to explore and they might not even cross the lands where the primitives might get spooked by that, so I don't see it as much of a problem.
>>
>>44572474
>they might not even cross the lands where the primitives might get spooked by that
It's a pretty universal thing for literal DEMONS to be on everyone's shitlist.
>>
>>44572093
>Getting this mad at an obvious baitpost
>"Not Him"
Lying is bad, anon.
>>
>>44572309
The issue was "5e combat can be boring"
Your answer "It's not if you have imagination!"
It's valid for every fucking tabletop in existence. You're not talking about 5e here.
>>
>>44572510
For the nations that understand what a Demon is, and what they generally do and mean, yeah. You can bet they'll be adverse to it.
>>
>New UA literally gives a fighter archetype ranger class features
Why does ranger exist
>>
>>44572577
Good question.
>>
>>44572577
Drizzt, apparently.
>>
>>44572474

>I appreciate the warning. I'm well aware of the FATAL tier fetishes lying about surrounding these types of characters.

It's not just that.

It's also facts like how it's fucking impossible to balance giving one of your players a free second character to play.

Even if you never let the thing level it's still basically like letting a character have a summoning spell active at all times for free.
>>
>>44572598

drizzt is a fighter with a panther artifact
>>
>>44572577
>>44572593
He can pick more berries than you.
>>
File: 1431329750101.jpg (14 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1431329750101.jpg
14 KB, 267x200
>>44572545
>5e is not a tabletop game
wat
>>
>>44572618
Drizzt is a Hunter Ranger.

>>44572577
Fighters still can't multiattack, I guess.
>>
>>44572612
That is indeed a valid point. But we've played 40k settings like Rogue trader and Deathwatch where they've all had NPC hirelings and whatnot for which they either had penalties applied, rules brought up or even they outright paid for with Experience points. I'm sure there's a way to work this out without having the familiar be a literal second character.
>>
>>44572653
Yeah they just attack four times all the time instead, eight when they're feeling peppy
>>
>>44572649
It's a moot point, because if you take this approach then every system can be fun and what you use just doesn't matter. Just houserule it.

Not everyone play like you, use the same houserules, accept the same thing.
It's a critics of a specific game within it's specific framework. You can't respond by "just make things up"
>>
>>44572681

I'd say try and give everyone else something especially special instead of making him a gimped paladin the party struggles to justify keeping around.
>>
>>44572721
The Paladin is already gimping himself by having the daemon on a proverbial leash, the other players have more vanilla characters in mind like a Dwarf, Warforged and Elf. I'm obviously going to work things out with them and accommodate their backstories and maybe write avenues of intrigue and adventure based off of them!

I love giving my players multiple roads to walk on that are related to their characters, alongside with a quest, endeavor or BBEG to unite them under a common banner.
>>
>>44572653
On the one hand, Drizzt IS described as a ranger, but on the other hand he's never cast a ranger spell and his panther is a wondrous figure and not an animal companion. His use of any ranger-class features is dubious although he does clearly have a lot of rangeresque skill proficiency.

If he were stated in 5e he would be that new ranger-flavor fighter in the UA, definitely. But before they came out with that archetype I would have stated him as a Battle Master fighter with a 2-3 level dip in Rogue.
>>
Why is create food/water so powerful? 45 pounds of food and 30 gallons of water that can never go bad seems excessive for any party, even as a third level spell. Am I supposed to travel the world and cure world hunger with this shit?
>>
>>44572718
Yes, but if you play with people who don't have imagination and aren't willing to bend the rules then every system can be boring.
So that's a critique which has no meaning because the fun you have doesn't depend on the system.
>>
>Eberron game I joined on Roll20
>most of the people showed up, five players and DM
>but one of the guys hasn't done anything 1 1/12 hours in but try to pickpocket important NPCs
>asks if he sees any valuables in the AIRSHIP HE PARTIALLY OWNS
>mfw
>>
>>44572983
There's other priests for that shit. You are meant for a more dangerous cause, where your combat training will be used.
>>
>>44572983
It was written by Amerifats. What did you expect?
>>
>>44572993
>the fun you have doesn't depend on the system.
What's even the point of different systems then?
>>
>>44573039
To make money.
>>
>>44573028
So world hunger is canon cured in d&d settings? Is there some school that specializes in teaching only this spell to normal people? Seems like an incredibly powerful spell to waste on lunatics that get themselves murdered trying to steal coins from dragons.
>>
>>44572983

Are we really having THIS discussion again?

It was dumb in 3.5 when using magic to cure hunger was actually feasible because of stuff like trap making rules.

Bringing it along to 5e which has deliberately avoided the possibility of a tippyverse is just retarded.
>>
>>44573114
No, evil is too prevalent to worry about silly commoners.
>>
>>44570758
We will never get Sha'ir my friend. Though we bask in the deserts sun we will never grasp the Djinni magic.
>>
>>44569937
Use devils instead of demons, and give them a lawful evil bent.
>>
>>44573444

This.

"Demons" and "Structured and hierarchical" don't fit together.
>>
>>44569976
What's the problem? Why can't a demon-worshiping race favor guns?
>>
>>44573639
Because it's the rest of the fluff that conflicts
>>
File: EWW.png (155 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
EWW.png
155 KB, 500x281
>>44573023
>first time he's spoken up in 45 minutes
>trying to find bags an important NPC was carrying with her
>I don't know what his character looks like, or his history, or anything about him
>we're supposed to be recruited as international peacekeepers with diplomatic immunity and shit
>>
Is there a reason why player races are rarely Large? I've noticed it in previous editions/Pathfinder, too.

I understand races not being Tiny or Huge, but what makes being Large so imbalanced?
>>
>>44573753
It complicates spacing on tiles, OA attack provoking, reach, etc. Just best to avoid it altogether.
>>
>>44573806
Also you have to worry about increased armor and weapon costs, and the fact that most places that PCs travel to are designed for medium creatures.
>>
>>44573820
It would technically affect those things for small creatures too, but no one ever bothers with it
>>
>>44573880
Yeah, the armor and such can be easily dealt with as it is with smaller characters. Especially if the race is commonplace, there's little reason for such character's supplies to be extra expensive or rare.
>>
>>44573753
Double weapon damage.
>>
>>44566230

>Until the DM kills your mount

Yes, but the Mounted Combat feat alleviates most of that. AOEs mostly target Dex, and anything single-target usually counts as an attack, and can be redirected towards yourself instead of the mount.
>>
>>44574323
I'd love to play a game where I could invest into mounted combat, but the game is called Dungeons and Dragons for a reason. Mounts are just too unwieldy for a lot of castles, dungeons, etc, etc.

I still want to play a Gnome riding a slave Orc/Ogre one day.
>>
>>44570352

And, arguably, a rogue, since those superiority dice mitigate Expertise's benefits and Fighters get 2+ attacks to a rogue's 1.
>>
>>44574323
Still going to be hard to get a war horse to crawl through tunnels, anon. It's a cool kit but be realistic, it's easy to screw over. You'll have to be an Eberron halfling riding a velociraptor and have Mounted Combatant.
>>
>>44574504

>Eberron halfling riding a velociraptor

I'd forgotten about the Talenta riders. Awesome.
Or you could ride a dog. A Lance isn't even Heavy, so 1d12 damage with a small character all day erry day.
>>
>>44574504
This is why you play a Halfling Fighter and ride on the Half-orc's shoulders.
>>
>>44574495
It's pretty clear the people handling 5e at the moment aren't extremely competent.
>>
>>44573708
>he said brb and then straight-up left and no one cares
>>
File: petrifiedsorcerer.png (326 KB, 621x779) Image search: [Google]
petrifiedsorcerer.png
326 KB, 621x779
Okay, so here's my attempt to make my Infernal Dwarfs once again. I followed those racial homebrwing rules and built it from scratch:

Infernal Dwarf

[4] Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score increases by 2, and your Intelligence score increases by 2.
[0] Age. Infernal dwarves mature at the same rate as humans, but are considered young until they reach the age of 50. On average, they live about 350 years.
[0] Alignment. Most infernal dwarves are lawful, believing in strict social castes and hierarchies. Nearly all infernal dwarves are evil, due to their avaricious natures and their connection to their archdevil patron.
[0] Size. Infernal dwarves stand between 4 and 5 feet tall and average about 150 pounds. Your size is Medium.
[0] Speed. Your base walking speed is 25 feet. Your speed is not reduced by wearing heavy armor.
[.5] Hellish Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.
[-1] The Allfather's Curse. You have vulnerability to radiant damage.
[.5] Infernal Dwarven Combat Training: You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, pistol, and musket.
[.5] Darkvision. You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
[.5] Menacing. You have proficiency in the Intimidation skill.
[.5] Tool Proficiency. You gain proficiency with the artisans tools of your choice: smith's tools, brewer's tools, or mason's tools.
[.5] Stonecunning. Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
[0] Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarfish.

Total = 6
>>
>>44574725

>vulnerability

don't do this
>>
>>44574725
You don't get 2 bonus scores +2 and multiple abilities. Choose one of the bonus scores and make it +1 instead.
>>
>>44574790
Why not?
>>
>>44574809
Mountain dwarves get it, so it's not like there isn't a precedent.
>>
>>44574864

vulnerabilities or pretty much any other negative trait aren't a thing for the other races

no one wants to take double damage

plus, I'm pretty sure fiends don't actually have vulnerability to radiant damage so it has no basis
>>
File: Caesar_Concept_Art.png (342 KB, 701x635) Image search: [Google]
Caesar_Concept_Art.png
342 KB, 701x635
Stat him
>>
>>44574901
Mountain Dwarves only get proficiency besides the regular dwarf bonus. It isn't balanced.
>>
>>44574908
That's not true; Drow, Gray Dwarves, and Deep Gnomes have disadvantage in light.
>>
>>44574966
Deep gnomes don't have disadvantage in light. They never have. It's always bothered me.
>>
>>44574916
Refluffed Sun Soul Monk.

-10 hp
>>
>>44574966

optional races with traits that may never come up depending on the game versus taking double damage from one source
>>
File: 1418605207996.png (28 KB, 451x488) Image search: [Google]
1418605207996.png
28 KB, 451x488
>Hear there's a Scout archetype
>Figure it'd be a kind of mobile Rogue-Ranger deal like it was in 3.5
>Might be cool, extra damage die and AC if you're constantly on the move
>Fighter archetype, with superiority dice thrown in because reasons
>Better Guidance, slightly better Parry, and Precision Shot
>All the shit Rangers get at level 1 because we have no fucking clue with what to do with Rangers
>And thieves tools because I guess so

...I could just play a real Battlemaster, take the Skilled feat if I felt so inclined, and actually have progression beyond level 7. I'm really struggling to see the point of any of this.

Why not make it a kind of Rogue-ish archetype for the Ranger instead? Why not use elements from the 3.5 Scout? This looks like a half-assed abortion of an idea to me.
>>
>>44574908
I should probably state that these dwarves are going to be antagonists in my campaign. Players aren't going to be allowed to use this race and I'm just using it as a way to build baddies for them to fight. I'm justifying the Radiant damage by saying that they've been cursed by Moradin for turning to demon worship. And honestly, it's not like Radiant damage is a particularly common type of damage source.

>>44574940
I could just drop the Intimidation proficiency since it doesn't really matter anyways. I think they're actually weaker than Mountain Dwarves because they only get Fire resistance instead of advantage on saving throws against poison and resistance to poison damage.
>>
>>44575007
I'm not saying it's okay to add vulnerabilities, I was just saying that you're wrong about there being no negative traits. And all classes and races are optional; most people consider Aasimar official even though it was an offhanded mention in the race-building section of the DMG.
>>
>>44574725

Too many abilities.

Don't think it's too strong, but there's just way too much stuff.
>>
>>44574601

I mean I guess when you do ~1d8+5 per hit, the rogue's +Xd6 damage per sneak attack actually adds a lot of damage, so that they don't *need* a second attack maybe.

You need ~9 damage from SA to overcome not just getting a second attack, and they get 3d6 (10.5) at 5 when everyone else gets their second attack.

Which, unless you're abusing GWM shenanigans, means the rogue is probably pretty competitive with most martials. Honestly, GWM is the one thing I see every time fighter damage goes through the roof.
>>
>>44575100
The biggest is still Rock Gnomes. The entry for tinkering is too fucking long for a character sheet.
>>
>>44575135
After tinkering with this race/subrace for so long, I think I'm just going to make them a subrace and give them +2 Constitution and +1 Intelligence and Fire Resistance.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.