[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #644: A Wizard is Never Late Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 1444809953408.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1444809953408.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44541382
>>
In Pacific Rim how big are the 'Category 0' Kaiju you could make with Living Breach?

Can you toggle the Kaiju power Wall of Flame or is it always on?

Does We Know apply to only the Kaiju form or would it let you know if you were uncovered if you hide your out-of-jump abilities or had other major secrets?
>>
How does your Fallen London soul work? In-game people sell and rebuy theirs for stuff, so it doesn't seem to be a key aspect of your very will and being. What about the part where they're all potential Judgement spores, most of which get eaten by the star gods on death? What happens if you find a way to let your own grow stronger over the years?

Exactly what is the nature of the Sakurai Theory in Symphogear? Is it like Ar Tonelico where music shapes reality? How powerful is the X-Drive? Is it possible to overcharge yourself with Phonic energy?

>>44559557
Not sure about this, I think maybe house sized?

Wall of Flame is toggleable

As far as I know, We Know is kaiju form specific
>>
>>44559705
Thanks for the Kaiju answers. I'd try to return the favor but I have no idea, sorry.
>>
>>44559777
It's cool, I'm really just posting them for Ancilla and Clover to have a look at whenever they pop in
>>
Ooh, this could be awesome. Would Multiple Tails and Organic Railgun give you a railgun in each tail?
>>
>>44559705
>>44559795
I can answer the souls question... it will be addressed in the next jump release. Lots of things will be answered then.
>>
>>44559923
Neat! To clarify-an update to Fallen London, or the release of Sunless Sea?
>>
>>44559939
Yes.

...It's both. And an extra bit.
>>
Lots of neat jumps came out recently.
>>
>>44559957
It's a New Year's miracle.
>>
>>44559976
Nah, that would be OneArm getting his internet back.
>>
>>44560018
Well he did make a post when Undertale came out.
>>
>>44559888
Does anyone thinks you need to buy an Organic Railgun for each tail?
>>
>>44560117
Where are the perks from?

>>44560036
When he gets enough of his internet back to post those jumps, I should say.
>>
>>44560117
I personally interpreted it as being on all my tails. That's just me though.
>>
>>44560161
More Pacific Rim stuff. Just putting together my Kaiju form.
>>
File: symphogear explained.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
symphogear explained.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>44559705
Not the author but i hope I can help

>Exactly what is the nature of the Sakurai Theory in Symphogear?
Well really its just the basis of Symphogears themselves as far as I know. The generation of Phonic Gain, resonance/sync between the user and the gear (webm partially related, have fun singing your hearts out!) to help facilitate phonic gain.

Since the Symphogear was originally designed as an anti Noise weapon I don't know if any of the Noise specific counter measures (tuning a dimension shifting enemy to the user's plane, countering the carbonization touch of the Noise) have any mileage outside of fighting Noise

Somehow they've managed to shove a decent amount of gear and then some into a tiny pendant so that might be there too.

>How powerful is the X-Drive?
On a physical standpoint its pretty cool. In general think of what your gear is and then multiply it by a sizeable fuckton. In the original series and G X Drive added a bunch of mechanical bits to the gears, one was a basically a Mobile Armor at that point. GX's was a bit lazy and more energy focused

In simpler terms for the first two series it basically went down as:
Sword? More sword! Missiles? All of the missiles! Buzzsaws? Giant Robot or buzzsaw UFO? Shul Shulgana is a weird gear

There's also a shitton of keywords since, well 13 episode per season anime and not enough time to explain everything. Only the original's been translated in full and bits and pieces for the other seasons but hopefully it might cover some other things I missed if you look into them.
>>
>>44560205
Oh right, think of Phonic Gain really as just a really good energy source.

Its technically no where near as crazy as Song Magic but its still pretty impressive on its own
>>
>>44560192
I'll go with that then. Thanks for the input.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-gotta-go-fast.png (44 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-gotta-go-fast.png
44 KB, 600x700
Help me be fast /jc/, I'm looking for the best speed perks around.
>>
>>44560760
Well, you posted one. Sonic Speed can potentially break the sound barrier, although you only start at 50mph and gotta train up. There's also Superspeed from Marvel. Not MCU, but the original.
>>
>>44560760
Well, if you go Servant in Fate/ and take Agility Ex, you can go to 500x the human peak... which would be around 11675mph in a sprint. or Mach 15,34.
You also get the reflexes and stuff for that. Which is nice.
>>
Speaking of Fate/ ...how does it work if you take a canon servant?
I mean... I still have a ton of SP left over after getting all her stuff. Can I just start upgrading over the canon stats?
>>
>>44560117
My understanding on the railgun was that buying it only gave you one, from when I'd asked about it. Though if you've got the appropriate kinds of shapeshifting perks, you can replicate it. Or a smaller version when you're not a kaiju.
>>
>>44560760
>PS238.
>FISS - Level 5

That'll get you up to 4200mph flight with "a proportionate amount of speed and reaction time." That puts you at mach 5.52 at sea level, which is good enough to rate firmly into hypersonic rating. For frame of reference, that is nearly one whole mach faster than the fastest official speed of the SR-71 Blackbird which holds the record for the fastest jet.
>>
>>44560760
If you don't mind dealing with Logia mechanics, the light fruit from One Piece is literal light speed,
>>
>>44560994
>Logia mechanics
>light speed

>be traveling at light speed in the atmosphere
>get doused with water
>lose trust / counter trust ability
>crash into earth at fraction of c
>massive loss of life
Yeah. Nah. OP a shit.
>>
>>44560760
Friction Modulation from Worm has no upper limit, as well as scaling reaction speed and reflexes.
>>
>>44561024
You actually don't lose your power from being doused with water. This isn't a Cursed Spring from Ranma. You lose them from being SUBMERGED in water.
>>
>>44560994
It gives much slower than light speed reaction times, though, meaning you're limited to using point to point dashes. At least, with just the Light Light. If you combine it with something like APM Intensifies from Sword Art Online that makes your mental speed scale to your physical speed then it becomes a lot more useful.
>>
>>44561040
This is what I meant by logia mechanics. That you have to turn into a laser beam and don't get boosted reaction time.
>>
I need help /jc/.

-Perks-
Self-Awareness (Free)
Wired In (-150CP)
I Know C++ (-150CP)
Ghost in the Machine (-300CP)
Force Projection (-300CP)
Data Drain (-600CP)

-Items-
Digitiser (-600CP)

-Drawbacks-
It's a Small Net After All (+300CP)
Trophy (+200CP)
Valuable (+100CP)

What do i get rid of?
>>
>>44561024
>Have heat producing powers.
>Heat up the water near you so quickly it evaporates and repels other water, preventing it from ever touching you.

>Have destruction powers.
>Destroy the water as you move, meaning it never touches you.

>Have water control powers.
>Push the water around, creating a protective bubble so it never touches you.
>>
>>44561111
List the jump and your overall build strategy you quadruple faggot.
>>
>>44561117
>Heat up the water near you so quickly it evaporates and repels other water, preventing it from ever touching you.

While moving at lightspeed. Yeeeeeah.

Spoiler: This ends all life on the planet.

Ultra mega spoiler: all your listed ideas do that.
>>
>>44561129
>>44561111
Ah, yes, Jump: Generic Virtual World

I don't really have a build strategy.
>>
>>44561170
>I don't really have a build strategy.
If you don't know what you're making, how should people direct their advice? What makes sense for punch wizard doesn't make sense for a magpie doesn't make sense for a magitech builder doesn't make sense for a harem builder.
>>
>>44561111
Digitizer or Data Drain. You've got 2100 CP, so unless you want to drop all your other goodies you're stuck dropping the one you want less.
>>
>>44561170
>I don't really have a build strategy.
I thought you were an interdimensional gangster. I thought that's why you have that name.
>>
>>44561111
Data Drain. It's not _that_ useful, considering there's a bunch of other ways to get people's stuff and you can only use one of Data Drain's aspects at a time.
>>
>>44561283
No, i have that for the jump i'm making.

>>44561225
Eh, mostly i grab what interests me, and sometimes theme myself after things in jump.

>>44561302
Wait, really? Well, even so, it does allow you to gain stuff that would otherwise be impossible.
>>
>>44561343
>No, i have that for the jump i'm making.
So, if the jump doesn't exist, if you aren't talking about your jump, and you don't have a character, why are you name fagging?
>>
>>44561358
???

The jump exists.

http://pastebin.com/88b96muF
>>
>>44561343
Yep.
>and only one aspect can be used from your
catalog.

But yeah, it allows you to switch between them quickly, which is nice. And you to get stuff that would be impossible...
What kind of stuff couldn't you get through tech-stealing, soul-eating, and genesplicing through?
>>
>>44561111
One, I seem to be reading that Self Awareness is 100cp (discount drop-in), not free for drop-in, yes?

Two, I find the digitiser ray indispensable, so I advise you keep that. There are so many shenanigans you can pull with it.

Three, you need to ditch 550cp. So either get rid of Data Drain and use some other means of power stealing, or Ghost in the Machine and Force Projection, and find another technopath power
>>
>>44561165
I have a power that destroys all matter and energy. And energy. Meaning no, no explosions.
>>
>>44561443
He was talking about the HEATING bit. Which would need to be ridiculously hot at that speed.
>>
File: wat.jpg (83 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
83 KB, 1200x864
>>44561443
1. I'm genuinely curious. ALL matter and energy? Which one, and is it a Stand?

2. Doesn't it get lonely in a universe without any matter and energy?
>>
>>44561441
Yes, and most other jumps treat that discount as free.

Agreed.

Hmm, true, I can't think of cases where Data Drain couldn't be substituted by another perk.
>>
>>44561524
>Doesn't it get lonely in a universe without any matter and energy?
Even if I spent all my time destroying stars I could not appreciably impact universal entropy.
>>
>>44561546
Wrong, drop in is traditionally only getting a 50cp discount on their 100cp, not a free 100cp.
>>
>>44561601
Okay then.

You still haven't answered exactly what this power of yours is, unless you mean it's your Stand?
>>
>>44561630
Traditionally nothing. It's never been consistent.
>>
>>44561546
The 100cp for Drop in in GVW is 50cp, it's why it has Discount instead of Free like the other perks,
>>
>>44561651
Hmm, alright then.
>>
I posted on an earlier thread, and I'm not sure if it ever got answered, but has anyone done a Myst jump yet? Any links would be appreciated. I've no intention of doing one myself, as I've no clue where to start.

Also curious as to the progress of the Destiny jump revamp (including Taken King stuff).

Also, from the last thread, someone said something to the effect of Harry Potter wizards living a very long time. Would someone please tell me where this came from?

In the stories, not counting the Flamels, Dumbledore is the second oldest wizard we see (the oldest being the woman who tested him and was shown during Order of the Phoenix). Dumbledore was stated to have been in the early to mid first century (120's to 150's). This is not 'very long lifespan' as compared to, say, Dresden Files wizards, who live, on average, four centuries.

If anyone cites the movies, I will smack you with a rolled up newspaper. Far as I'm concerned, the movies are NOT cannonical evidence.
>>
>>44560923
I guess that's fair. Not sure what I'll do then. Might leave it till morning, just rewatched the movie and will probably dream of kaiju.

I do have an important question though: how smart would you have to be to be able to decode the Jaeger or Hybrid plans during the jump, if it's even possible?
>>
>>44562542
I think Bathilda Bagshot might have lived longer, (probably who you're talking about) and Rowling's said they live longer but it seems to be more along the lines of having an extra decade or two on their average life expectancy rather than anything crazy.

If you want 'Immortality' from Harry Potter you either get age resistance from the Philosophers Stone or life insurance in the form of a horcrux.
>>
>>44562657
Bagshot is probably the oldest witch alive then...
>>
>>44562851
Probably.
>>
File: The Old Hunters.jpg (98 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The Old Hunters.jpg
98 KB, 640x360
Mm, now that WKC is done and I gave myself a short break, I'm really digging into LPs and the wiki and stuff to work on the BB update. Anyone wanna give final suggestions before I progress? (Not that I'm gonna be quick about things, I'm always slow.)
>>
Okay, I'm kinda curious about this, since I'm planning on going to Minecraft soon, and taking on the Wither. Do Stands count as ranged attacks? And I mean when they're functioning as punch-ghosts.
>>
>>44562657
Horcruxes probably don't save you from dying of old age. Voldemort still came out of that cauldron old, certainly past middle age, which seems about right when taking wizards' slowed aging process into account.

>>44562657
Rowling contradicts herself way too frequently, anyway. Bagshot's waaay past the century mark. Dumbledore was 115 and was running around like someone half that age, which is no meat feat. Elphias Doge is around the same age though not quite as spry.
Basically she's not a very consistent writer and keeps contradicting her previous statements when asked questions like that, like "oh James Potter's parents died of old age, they had him late in life" despite old age extending reasonably into the triple digits.
>>
>>44563023
Stands have variable range, most of the punch ghosts are limited to a couple meters away from the user, but can do things like flick a pebble faster than most bullets. That said stands can have their own ranged attacks depending on the ability, or they could be long range stands or other options that let them work at a great distance from the user.
>>
>>44562961
A way of giving other people runes. Specifically, the Milkweed rune.

Also, the Kos Parasite but that's probably already in there.
>>
>>44562961
I don't want to misrepresent myself by associating with the spegs who can't pop the question without devolving into ad hominem but-I'd like to request the original Doll as a companion, unless that's already going to be a thing.
>>
>>44563066
That's good to know, but what I'm asking is if something like Star Platinum ORAORAing people would count as a ranged attack, since technically it's not me doing it, and it's not me wielding a weapon either. A better comparison would be something like a Persona, which can move much farther from the user and still use powerful melee attacks, like Izanagi with his polearm.
>>
>>44562961
The ability to waifu Maria.
>>
>>44562961
Dream powers?
Option to NOT literally have eyes on the inside while still having insight?
Jolly cooperation?
Maria?
Safe haven for people to go to?
Beast incense that works for anything harmful/just everything at all?
Maria?
Sense of Self perk?(steel yourself is close but it has some issues in this regard, that may be intent though)
Maria?
Ability to increase Quicksilver bullet capacity?
Maria?
Maria?
>>
>>44563270
>Option to NOT literally have eyes on the inside while still having insight?
Honestly, I would just fanwank it to where a Jumper doesn't need Insight. Unless you roll really badly, you should have seen plenty of divine and eldritch shit before stepping into Yharnam.

Like Jump-chan.
>>
>>44563300
Eh, I think Bloodborne Insight is a specific phenomenon like Undertale DETERMINATION since it specifically comes from becoming closer to the Great Ones and eyeball/brain weirdness
>>
>>44563300
I have been watching Bloodborne: Lets Talk Lore recently and I subscribe to their idea that insight is ability to perceive and passive knowledge about the greater world, with frenzy being forced to learn too fast. If you already understand it all though, you would be immune to frenzy.
>>
>>44562586
Not sure about the Jaeger plans but you'd probably have to be near DC levels of supergenius to decipher the Hybrid plans. Best ask Wakfu though, he's on IRC quite often.

>>44562961
Is there anyway we can get some of the powers Maria had?
>>
>>44563345
>If you already understand it all though, you would be immune to frenzy.

I would have really liked that. Like, you become immune to Frenzy at Insight 99. Would have given you a reason not to spend it all at the messengers.

Except that just makes you die faster, because fuck sense I guess.

Frenzy is the worst thing in Bloodborne.
>>
>>44563394
Well it makes sense because in gameplay terms they need to have a threat to you and in meta terms your character does not have full insight yet, since they they can still learn more, 99 is just the limit of the character as a human. You have to go past humanity in some way to be immune to frenzy, something which like 5 factions in game try and fail at.
>>
>>44563300
Your problem is that you can't assume people have jumped other things before coming to Bloodborne.
>>
>>44563069

Providing you can get them to sit still, you can use the tools already in the jump to transcribe or remove Carrel Runes from their mind. That being said, I planned a while ago to add a fuck ton of them for purchase.

>>44563120
>>44563217

I dunno what I'm doing with companions guys. This didn't seem like the place for them to me, but seems like everyone wants some form of companion involvement so I'll be looking into stuff.

>>44563270

Noted.
I've said it before but you can use pretty much any form of shapeshifting to remove them from your brain and keep the effect.
How so?
Safe haven?
How do you mean with the Beast Incense?
That is the intent with Sense of Self.
Noted on Bullets.
What's the deal with Maria?
>>
>>44563456
He wants to waifu her, I guess.
>>
So, /jc.

What is the best perk to learn a language?
>>
>>44563580
Probably Tamaranean Physiology from Teen Titans. You can learn any language by through kissing.
>>
>>44563456

>I've said it before but you can use pretty much any form of shapeshifting to remove them from your brain and keep the effect.
Eh I can see it but it just, I am easily grossed out. Also I appear to have missed that.

>How so?
Companions, you already addressed that though earlier in your post.

>Safe haven?
>How do you mean with the Beast Incense?
Like the chapel? A place to send non-combatants when shit hits the fan. I actually placed the beast incense comment after it as a way of accomplishing it, have something like the beast incense that creates a decent ward to protect people in its effect from those who would cause them harm.

>That is the intent with Sense of Self.
(Assuming you mean Steel Yourself)Ah, then no issue. It fits the setting it just feels uncomfortable not having a stronger perk of that type in a setting like bloodborne.

>What's the deal with Maria?
She is a cute badass, and affection for the doll is likely also projected onto her, no matter how fair/unfair the projection might be.
>>
>>44563300
>>44563326
>>44563345
>>44563394

I liken Humans, Insight and Great Ones to being like us trying to physically understand a Five Dimensional Being. Insight being a unique to this world manifestation of gaining otherworldly knowledge that allows humans to more easily perceive and come closer to Great Ones. As humans there are certain limitations though, and that's why we can't become immune unless we were to do something like Slug Ending and go the extra mile.

>>44563347

Maria and Queen Yharnam are being observed and researched for a new blood combat capstone tier perk.
>>
>>44563661
>insight
Pretty much exactly how I see it. Until you have the faculties to perceive it the attempt just hurts you.
>>
>>44563615
That perk always makes me laugh. It's perfectly canonical, but opening up diplomatic relations and first contact situations by slipping someone or something the tongue is just too damn funny.
>>
>>44563615
The thought occured to me, but it's eight (sodding) hundred, and Probability Manipulation is too good to pass up!

Isn't there a cheaper option?
>>
>>44563702
Just tell them you're French. Eat some cheese, drink some wine right before you kiss 'em. That'll clear things up.
>>
>>44563567

Mm.

>>44563633

>Eh I can see it but it just, I am easily grossed out. Also I appear to have missed that.
I'm pretty squeamish too. I'll add it as a note in-jump to make sure people know.

>Companions, you already addressed that though earlier in your post.
Jolly Coop being a companion thing, got it.

>Like the chapel? A place to send non-combatants when shit hits the fan. I actually placed the beast incense comment after it as a way of accomplishing it, have something like the beast incense that creates a decent ward to protect people in its effect from those who would cause them harm.
Ahhhh, gotcha. Yeah, I can throw in a replenishing supply of incense that wards stuff away. Not sure how I would go about doing things with a haven though. Noted either way.

>(Assuming you mean Steel Yourself)Ah, then no issue. It fits the setting it just feels uncomfortable not having a stronger perk of that type in a setting like bloodborne.
Yes, yes I did. Sorry, nervous and typing fast. I know what you mean with the discomfort, but it being relatively low in potency was intended due to how few are actually able to make it through things. I wanted to give something that would help people, instead of doing the brunt of the work for them in getting through Bloodborne "all there" if that makes sense.

>She is a cute badass, and affection for the doll is likely also projected onto her, no matter how fair/unfair the projection might be.
Understood.
>>
>>44563716
>Civilization: Rosetta Stone
>DC: Polyglot
>Clone Wars: Comprehend Speech (Understanding only.)
>Dark Sun: Polyglot
>>
>>44563821
Pokeglot also helps you learn languages faster.
>>
>>44563821
Welp, I guess Probability was too easy to take.

Thank you regardless.
>>
>>44563716
This almost seems like cheating, but any of the Worm Thinker powers.

>Compounded Calculation

Pros: The more complex the language is, the easier a time youll have figuring it out
Cons: The quicker you learn, the harder it'll be to keep using your power

>Path to Victory

Pros: Don't even have to learn it, the power just tells you what to say
Cons: More headache-y to use than the other Thinker powers, probably very straining to use for a full correspondence course

>Inference Engine

Pros: You're basically learning a language the old fashioned way, but way quicker than humanly possible
Cons: You actually gotta study, I guess?
>>
>>44563775
Well I still do have plenty of fleur-de-lis on things from my various 40k jumps.

Speaking of, is Wakfu working in the Eldar jump now? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
>>
>>44563936
Oh, and-

>Number Man

Cons: Only works with binary
Pros: Instant binary expert
>>
>>44563951
Wouldn't it also work on morse code?
>>
>>44563965
...true.

Okay, that's two instant language expertises I guess.
>>
>>44563965
>morse code
Hrm. I suppose if you /did/ know morse code fluently and you had some technopathy type of perk that allowed you communicate with it, it would allow you to surreptitiously flirt with you ship girls.

Neat.
>>
Would people be cool with a generic citybuilding jump?
>>
>>44564056
I only know that 3 short taps/3 long taps/3 short taps means "I love you". The rest elludes me.
>>
>>44564092
Seems kinda unnecessary, to my mind. I'd rather you work on a Sim City jump or an Empire Earth jump or something, there's bound to be tons of vidya IPs involving citybuilding
>>
>>44564128
I should have reworded: Generic mundane citybuilder. To my knowledge, there are a few of them, and making one for each wouldn't make much sense.
>>
>>44564108
Lol

Anon, that's not I love you; that's SOS.
>>
>>44564108
>>44564210
>Ship Girl gets captured, sends message to jumper: ...---...
"Aww, I love you too, Arizona"
>>
So, I'm doing JoJo right now, and I'd like to ask. Where exactly is the Stand Supplement?
>>
>>44564358
It doesn't exist, shitposter. It never will. Go away.
>>
>>44564210
I keep mixing those up

Fug.

>>44564358
There is none, and the creator's long gone. Best not to dwell on it.

>>44564146
To be honest I'm not a fan of generic jumps as a concept (I do like some of them in implementation), so-I'll still go with no. Might make a decent CYOA, just kinda jumps the shark for me.
>>
>>44564358
Buried deep in a pool of shame and regret.
>>
>>44564358

It was never posted, JoJo had it done but had computer problems and ended up leaving before she was able to upload it. You'll have to come up with your own Stand, find one you like from Fan Stands you find online or just use one of the ones in the Jump.
>>
>>44564411
Cool it, we get new people from time to time. Misunderstandings happen.
>>
>>44564277
Now I kinda want to see a chain by a loveable, dumbass jumper who takes no INT or WIS perks and acts accordingly.
>>
>>44563936
Also Enhanced Mastery.
>>
>>44564411
>>44564421
>>44564423
>>44564431
That's a shame. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>44564456
Seeing Bancho in action has kinda harshed being able to associate loveable and dumbass for me. Now I just associate dumbass with horrifying eldritch torture.
>>
>>44564468
No problem. Don't be shy to ask for ideas/reviews for your Stand if you're feeling stuck, not every day's Super Stand Sunday in here but in a pinch we can make do.
>>
>>44564509
Eh. That's understandable.
>>
>>44561038
That actually isn't true either, at least if iirc and Luffy gets around some fruit user's intangibility by tossing a bucket of seawater at them. But it does have to be seawater, so I'd imagine if you're shooting around at light speed getting rained on isn't gonna wreck everyone's shit
>>
>>44565151
I think you're thinking of Crocodile vs. Luffy. Crocodile had a Sand Logia, and water hardens him and allows people to hit him as if he weren't a Logia. Luffy even his own blood to do this at one point as well.
>>
>>44565151
that, uh, actually makes me think. Is there any perks that stop you from icing when you fly? I really don't want to be covered in a layer of ice when I land. Just doesn't look good, you know?
>>
>>44562961
Runes
Pizza Cutters
Companions
drawback for plip plop splish splash
>>
>>44565328
>spoiler
That's the lewdest sounding thing I've heard this year.
>>
>>44565369
https://youtu.be/gX juRnqxcGY?t=23
>>
>>44565369
Kinda sounds like me after Chilis bottomless chips and salsa.
>>
>>44565212
As it turns out you're right, but I'm pretty sure the seawater thing is still legit.
>>44565213
As far as icing goes, I have no idea. Mostly I stick to low-altitude flying, if I need to go somewhere at altitude or fast enough it's more efficient to fly up there I just teleport. Fire powers might help to melt or vaporize it, or maybe some form of telekinesis or forcefields to create an envelope around you in flight?
>>
>>44565657
If you've got super speed to begin with, couldn't you just vibrate it off Flash style?
>>
Anyone have any ideas for high-end stuff Neon could do? All I can think of is more lasers and super speed.

I'm stuck between it and Video, and Video's a lot more appealing with just what's shown in canon.
>>
>>44566160
Speed clones
Teleportation
Invisibility
Illusions

Remember it's light. You can do a lot of nifty stuff.
>>
>>44565328

Yes, yes, working on it, wat?
>>
>>44566283
enlarged head
>>
>>44565657
You have to be submerged in water. Like past your knees before being affected. Unless you happen to be Crocodile, who has probably the worst Logia type when 90% the world is covered in ocean or seas.
>>
>>44566355

I think I understand and yes, that's gonna go in.
>>
>>44566160
Well, we see that it can mess with gravity. Neon grenades suspend targets in mid air, Delsin's Karma Bomb throws everyone up into the air for easier targeting and Fetch's Karma Bomb (in First Light) creates a mini-singularity. So getting more control over that would be reasonable. There's also the solid Neon bindings used in non-lethal takedowns, so hard light constructs are a definite possibility.
>>
>>44566355
>>44566432

NEVERMIND, NOW I UNDERSTAND
>>
>>44565657
>What are required seconadary powers
>With logias inertia does not transfer between states, inb4 they get sent flying and crashing through things, power rock-paper-scissors and haki messes with state transition.
>>
>>44562961
Custom hunter companions in the vein of Red's works?

That might be cool.
>>
I'm new to this.
Do you guys just keep your info in a document? do you guys ever post the whole thing or discuss it?
>>
>>44562961
Some clarification on the whole "Do you spend ten years there or until the dream's over" and "Does the Protagonist exist" things would be nice.
>>
>>44568351
I have a horribly huge notepad I need to move to cherry tree or something.
>>
>>44568351
Some do. Feel free to post the stuff you have written up. Anon loves the quality work. Dry builds are boring, though.
>>
>>44568351
I use google sheets, but I have an unnatural love for spreadsheets.
>>
Hey folks I want to run a combo by you all, I think I Figured out how to time travel A lot more freely than before,The making of myth From sword and sorcery+The avatar cycle from avatar the last air Bender+Cosmic fact from Marvel+Rumormonger from persona+(Nanban Mirror FromRamma1/2 + Ghost with imported body Undertale) Essentially with the making of myth there are stories about people who could do the things you could do in ancient mythology, and with rumormonger you can make something true If enough people believe it, with The Nanban Mirror imported As your ghost body you have it's abilities inherent in yourself,And with rumormonger you can claim that you are the you the legend about you were about, perhaps even Faking some documentation from different time periods About you having been there. Since rumormonger makes things true and you put the effort into convincing people that you are the one The legends were about You now have been in that world since ancient times,And people are aware of you,Now this is made easier With cosmic fact and the avatar cycle since now it is Already true that someone with your abilities has been around and you are the latest reincarnation of them. What do you think?
>>
File: cherrytree.png (57 KB, 944x401) Image search: [Google]
cherrytree.png
57 KB, 944x401
>>44568351
I keep things in a CherryTree file, makes it really easy to look things up. That and OneNote seem to be the best things to keep track of your jump.
>>
>>44568351
Just notepad.
>>
File: gTreCBT.jpg (46 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
gTreCBT.jpg
46 KB, 600x325
Yaaaaay builds.

(The Mighty Boosh)
-Background: Shaman (900CP) -Huh, will you look at that.
-Pretty Boy (800CP) -I will always look gorgeous. Always.
-Shaman Skills (Free) -We all have to start somewhere.
-Black Magic (700CP) (Discount) -Summoning demons, huh? I'm sure I can use this.
-Alchemist (500CP) (Discount) -Various potions, improvements, and booze? YES.
-Moneyx2 (400CP) -Some dosh won't hurt.
-Shaman Juice (0CP) -WAIT A FUCKING TICK. Telekinesis, telepathy, and heightened magic? I WILL TAKE IT.
Dice Rolls: 21 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

(White Knight Chronicles)
-Race: Human (Free) -Eh, let's play it safe this time.
-Background: Mage (Free) -MAAAAGIIIIIC. Love magic, will never not take it. Love me my magic.
-Deliciously Cheesy (Free) -HAM. IT. UP.
-Anti-Gravity Juggling (Free) -Whaaaaat. What is even going on.
-Higher Learning (Free) -Upper class knowledge and basics on magical knowledge? Yessss.
-Divine Magic (900CP) (Discount) -Healing spells! Not too shabby.
-Elemental Magic (700CP) (Discount) -Stick with the classics! Nothing wrong with this.
-Exalted Traveler (400CP) (Discount) -Classy as hell, AND an archmage of amazement. Yiss.
-Knight Arc & Incorruptus (-400CP) -Buying one of these, AND importing the Sinanju.
-Knight Refinementx4 (-600CP) -A little extra pocket money, 200JP extra.
-Forgettable (-500CP)
-Cheese Factory (-400CP)
-Priority Target (-200CP)
-Public Enemy (0CP)

-"Extensive Research Notes" (0JP) -Spending EVERYTHING on this. All 1200JP. I'LL DO IT MYSELF.
Dice Rolls: Sinca Village, 41 years old

>first it's ten years of wandering around and using shaman juice in a world of music
>then I'm some noble in a world of magic and knights, with the means to make and modify them, but EVERYONE HATES ME and wants to steal my Sinanju mech. All while I only receive bad attention and it's all cheesy.

I feel like I'm in some horribly cheesy story where everyone thinks the noble is a greedy, immoral asshole.
>>
>>44568351
I just use Google Drive. I keep seperate files for my writefagging, since compared to my actual builds, which usually only take around 1 1/2 pages, some settings may take up dozens of pages to properly convey what I want to do. Sadly, I'm a bit of a dry writer, so I just put in matter of fact stuff like "as I did this, this happened" and "I took advantage of this to do this."

It's a bit annoying, but with some Add-Ons, like Table of Contents, Drive is pretty decent at keeping track of it all. And I don't need to remember to save it either, and it keeps a revision history, so it's very good.

I'm actually trying to read up on some writing techniques to help make my jumps interesting to read about, but progress has been slow.
>>
>>44568397
I haven't started yet, my computer is I'm my dorm, and I'm visiting family right now.
>>44568397
>>44568376
>>44568407
>>44568589
>>44568621
>>44568780
I'm going to start in a week or so, if you could post or link you builds, I'd appreciate them. might learn how to writefag while doing it.
>>
>>44568373

I already clarified both of those several times o_o
You do, and they do. I'm working on figuring out if there's stuff I can put in to cut down time for people who don't want to stay. On the Hunter front, that's noted in the Jump.

>>44568658

Well damn, let it not be said that your time in WKC is gonna be boring o_o
>>
>>44568553

Doesn't the Avatar Cycle perk do absolutely nothing until the chain ends?

Also Cosmic Fact kind of says that your involvement started when you were eleven.

However regardless there is a bigger issue.

Your combo seems to have absolutely no way to keep Rumormonger from potentially backfiring, and ancient myths tend to have been around for a really long time.
>>
>>44568953
>to cut down time for people who don't want to stay
Yes, that's what I meant. Thank you.
>>
>>44568975
Well I didn't think it would be me being reborn, more someone With my abilities died and I awakened to them at eleven, as for rumormonger backfiring I did not anticipate that, so that's a good point the idea was that when combined with cosmic fact, avatar cycle and age of myth would have been someone since then with these abilities and I'm just the latest inheritor of them. Now how would you suggest I keep rumormonger from backfiring?
>>
In Wheel of Time how exactly does Balefire work?
>>
>>44568975
Also myths aren't really believed by most people, so it would take a lot of work to Rumor Moger them. And that's before we get into it probably not being able to retcon things, only alter the present. Starting a rumor about yourself for Rumormonger also seems like a terrible idea, because it inevitably will be distorted or have bits added on. "There's a guy with lots of power claiming to be mythological figure X" easily devolves to "there's a crazy asshole with lots of power who's so off his rocker he thinks he's mythological figure X".
>>
>>44569037
Thing is the myths are of your previous exploits. Meaning the myths won't include Avatar Cycle except as a side note because the very fact that you're still in your chain precludes you from having used it.
>>
>>44569164
But I figured with Cosmic fact And age of myths combined I could have one of those I Have died as part of my Legend and the Avatar cycle kick in that way
>>
>>44569283
Avatar Cycle only kicks in when you die for real. If you cheat death through any means, you cannot begin the Cycle, because your soul hasn't completely passed on to be reincarnated. You will always be the first in the line.

Sorry, but it's explicitly meant to be a post-game fluff perk.
>>
>>44569283
There's no reason to think they would work that way at all. Cosmic Fact only affects relatively recent stuff and the myths are just myths. This is another one of your "great combos" that just plain doesn't work and has no reason it would work.
>>
>>44569403
I know I have a bad track record that's why I'm asking Before I Go through with doing it
>>
>>44569283
>>44569384

Rekt.
Shrekt.
Tyrannosaurus Rekt.
>>
>>44569473
Someone who asks before they stick their dick in a nest of bees is only slightly less of an idiot than someone who just does it.
>>
>>44569384

Since your here I have a few question about Job Offer from Dresden Files.

1. Does the 'no you can't pick the leaders of these four factions' thing apply post Dresen Files to similar factions from other settings? For example would the ban prevent you from say getting a job working for SMT Lucifer (or their versions of the other three).

2. Is the Archive a valid patron? If so what would you get?
>>
>>44568919
Check out some of the previous threads for various builds and stories, that way you can see how some of us go through our chains.
>>
>>44569481
>>44569532
Okay so let's take out avatar cycle and cosmic fact, we still have the ability to Change rumor into reality and are part of the folklore of any given Setting,Would that help me increase the range of time travel from the (Nanban Mirror FromRamma1/2 + Ghost with imported body Undertale) Part of the equation?
>>44569532
Yeah and I used to just do it, improvement!
>>
Are non-Jumpchain related, but massive CYOAs compatible, or frowned upon?
Stuff like Stardust, Bleu, Magical Realm, etc?
>>
>>44569737
Very much Frowned upon , especially that last one.
>>
>>44569724
Thanks, Anon. Will do.
>>
>>44569737
They're not compatible. The last time someone tried to convert another CYOA to Jumpchain format, it ended... /badly/.

Plus, some of our more prolific Jump-makers were IN Magical Realm and I'm fairly certain they don't want to go back.
>>
If I take Undertale as my first Jump, can I use my incredible determination to become a chef that cooks decent human food? Because holy fuck I do not want to eat trash and drink spiders.
>>
>>44569658
It's only a ban on picking those factions in-Jump. God and Lucifer explicitly recruit in SMT, and if you find a different Summer or Winter Court somewhere you can work for them too.

Picking Ivy... Hooboy. I don't think she counts, since she's a different sort of creature than the gods, demons, and spirits you normally go with. I'll take a look at Your Story and get back to you on that one.
>>
File: ccc.jpg (220 KB, 960x855) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
220 KB, 960x855
Aaaand another build.

(GATE: Thus the JSDF Fought There)
-Race: Elf (Free) -Pointy ears! Awww yeah.
-Background: Commoner (900CP) -OUT OF THE WAY NOBLEMAN, PEASANT COMING THROUGH.
-Trade Skillx2 (800CP) (Discount) -Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting. I SHALL BE FANCY.
-No Such Barrier (700CP) (Discount) -Learning languages is fun!
-Magic (500CP) (Discount) -I like magic! Magic's fuuuuun.
-Science Changes Everything (200CP) (Discount) -The more science I know, the more efficient my magic is? SWEET. FUCK.
-Elegant Elite (100CP) -I'm gonna look pretty as fuck.
-Walking Stick (Free) -Oh look, I'mma mage.
-Comfy Robes (Free) -I'MMA MAAAAAGE.
-Solid Armor (0CP) -BEHOLD FOR I AM A SHINY GOLDEN KNIGHT.
Dice Rolls: Coda Village, 116 years old

You know what I'm gonna do here? I'm going to go stereotypical as fuck and throw my lot in with the Americans. But not just any group. I'm gonna find a group who's nice, who doesn't want to murderhobo everyone, who just wants things to be fair...

Then we're going to be patriotic as fuck.

Gonna wear the American Flag as capes while wearing badass golden armors, with eagles etched into them. Gonna design rifles with eagles and stars. Gonna paint every single missile patriotically, and at the end of the day it's gonna be a good ol' fashioned American cookout. Gonna blare metal and rock in every battle obnoxiously, everyone's gonna look rugged and gorgeous, and I'm gonna bust out the fucking Tour Buses I bought in Brutal Legend, redesign them to look GAUDY AND AMAZING.

What's that? It's a japanese ultranationalist manga?

WELL TWO CAN PLAY THE PATRIOT GAME, MOTHERFUCKERS. PIC FUCKING RELATED. AND YOU KNOW THE BEST PART ABOUT AMERICAN CULTURE? WE ASSIMILATE OTHER CULTURES. THE FARTHER WE GO THE MORE WE MAKE THEM LIKE US, UNTIL EVERYONE LOVES THE SHIT OUT OF US.

And at the end of it all, the JDSF will know.

The Americans Fought Back.
>>
>>44569789
There's always glamburgers.
>>
>>44569762
>>44569788
Noted.
>>
>>44569789
Stop by Grilby's, or enjoy some Nice Cream
>>
>>44569789
If you already know how to cook, there's nothing stopping you from making decent monster food (or going to Grillby's). If anything, it's better, since the Underground doesn't have toilets.

>>44569842
Literally made of sequins and glue. Dear god, no.
>>
>>44569037

I have no clue. Just pointing out that Rumormonger is kind of really risky.

Although if you did find a way to make it safe replacing Avatar Cycle with the following would probably be more likely to work.

Step 1. Get the Possession Geas from Code Geas, a sufficient lack of morals, a spirit form, and just incase a few extra life items and perks. The later two to avoid the build in lose condition.
Step 2. Have your body get killed.
Step 3. Possess someone really young.
Step 4 . Take control over times to create the rumor of them being your 'reincarnation'.
Step 5. Repeat until reincarnating spirit or possessing demon becomes part of your myth.
>>44569127

>Also myths aren't really believed by most people, so it would take a lot of work to Rumor Moger them.

Well it kind of works if your Nyarlathoteph, but that requires being Nyarlathoteph.
>>
>>44569842
>>44569877
But I'll be there for ten years!

What will I even do with that time? I don't want to risk throwing the true pacifist ending out of line. I can't even shock flowey by reciting his entire plan before Toriel kicks him off screen.
>>
Is there some sort of recommended jumps list or anything? The drive is pretty daunting and seems to vary a lot in quality.
>>
>>44569891
>a sufficient lack of morals

You got no problem there with Tera.
>>
>>44569968
Sadly there isn't but if you are looking for suggestions there are jumps that are considered low powered and might work for you like the sims, undertale, and such.
>>
>>44569968
Tastes vary far too much for such a thing.
>>
>>44569968
Start with Quicksilver Folder except for Dragon Ball, then move on to some of Red's jumps Then the imaged folder. You're probably don't want to skip my jumps, there are not very good but I'm working on that.
>>44569891
Yeah that is deeply immoral, I don't kill people for dumb reasons like that I kill people because They are bad people, if I do this I'd have to commit suicide, hell I have standing orders For most of my companions To kill me if I did something like that.
>>44569986
My morals might not be your morals but I have A Great number of very strong morals.
>>
>>44569968
The bigger the jump's file size, the likelier is the possibility of it being good.

Imaged jumps are almost always good.

Beginning with Qicksilver's jumps is always a stable option.
>>
>>44570043
Sorry that was supposed to be you're probably going to skip my jumps
>>
>>44568919
http://pastebin.com/xLkxRjye

That's one of our more writer-y regular's pastebin. They update it sporadically but its got a decent amount of content.
>>
File: Freedom Bird.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1036) Image search: [Google]
Freedom Bird.jpg
275 KB, 1280x1036
>>44569809
Make sure you get giant bald eagles for flying cavalry and give their riders golden spears trailing American flags.
>>
>>44569946
Actually, I'm curious as to how this would effect the path the Jump takes.

>Hi! I'm FLOWEY!
You're Toriel and Asgore's kid who wants to use the souls of the humans who've fallen down here to boost your time travel mechanic to become a god of murderhobos, but not only will the world always regard the first human as a better evil murderlord by a mile, a kid will show up in a few years and crush your entire philosophy by saving the entire underground without killing anyone, you included. But that philosophy is going to be shattered anyway when I escape this without killing you or being killed by you.
Then whoop Toriel kicks him off the screen, because I wasted all his time by talking. Or does that get me killed instantly?
>>
>>44570214
Fuck. Yes. I'm so going to do that and shit will be CASH.

>>44569968
Starting with Quicksilver's jumps is usually a good way to start. 2-3 jumps will usually get you a good basis to start off, and from there it's... well, it's where you think you could survive. With all the jumps that are out there, you could easily just find places where not a lot of madness or fuckery is happening, rack up some skills, then start taking more risks with other jumps.

I suppose another option to go with is first start with a few settings you're familiar with. The more familiar you are, the less likely you are to suffer the price of stepping into somewhere that'll catch you by surprise.
>>
>>44570043
Is there any reason you're just obsessively focusing on Red so much? First you freak out about her not wanting to claim she's a god, then you're shoving her jumps into people's faces.
>>
>>44569968
You can't go wrong with Quicksilver's stuff. Knights of the Old Republic is pretty good. Teen Titans and The Sims 3 are very nice early jumps. I like Wuxia and Generic Western just for the items. Journey To The West should actually be fairly dangerous if you go out and adventure, but all of the Perk trees are awesome.

You know what? I have no shame. I like to think I did an acceptable job with R-Type, so you should totally jump it.
>>
>>44569793

On a side note I'm nowhere near ready t actually take Dresden Files. So it was mostly just out of curiosity.

Mostly since The Archive (the role not the current title holder) seems really similar to those supernatural title/role things a lot of the Dresden Files major supernatural beings have.
>>
>>44569116
Are you asking what is the mechanic by which it works, or what is the effect it creates?
>>
>>44570325
Don't respond to the Tera. They're an obsessive ball of insanity. Nothing good comes from them.
>>
Anon who took Undertale, I have a few suggestions.
>Skele-pun: You have an innate ability to make lovable puns.
>Feel like garbage: By laying and meditating, you gain enhanced health.
>Love: When confronting an enemy, there will always be an option to spare them. (Good for next jumps)
>LOVE: Your combat prowess increases more rapidly through bloodthirst.
>Puzzle Expert: You are far more competent at solving puzzles, from Junior Jumble to actual mazes.
>Soundtrack: At will, you can experience a fantastic and fitting soundtrack that can change and never grows old. Others can hear it if you wish, but never think twice about it.
>Mandana: Bandana with abs on it, increases masculinity and testosterone while looking wonderfully garish. Also, it's armor somehow.
>Ribbon: Opposite of above, looks pretty. Also armor.
>Cowboy Hat: Effects of Mandana x2, looks fashionable.
>Tutu: Ribbon x2, grants more grace and dancing skills.
>Apron: Grants amazing cooking abilities, especially Italian.
>>
>>44570325
She and I Disagree on a lot of different things,But I'll be the first to say she's one of the best jump makers here.
>>
>>44570354
Working for the Archive means you'd be one of a handful of Hunters fighting the long old war that you can tell no one about because its partially a war against memetic creatures.
>>
>>44569946
Aren't there vegetables that grow there? There also appears to be meat if you can get stake, burgers, quiche, etc.
>>44570174
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>44568351
I have a doc with my builds but lately I've been a bit more boring due to wanting to work up to 25 jumps...
I use OneNote, but it's hard to make every build and every jump sound interesting.
Spiral Knights for example was just a fun adventure where I went about and dungeon crawled for about 10 years, examining and integrating whatever tech I could.
in retrospect, just creating a bunch of energy producing things...
>>
>>44570325
Oh where to start with this tale.

It all started when Tera dragged Red through the mud back when PS238 was being developed and hollered for a public apology after she tried to tell him that FISS was looking to be too bullshit. Tera quickly became a thread favorite as this was during a point where Red was frequently hated.

It dissolved and fell apart in a rather hilarious set of circumstances and coincidences which require thread-delving to truly see, but in short they are two opposites where one just has out-and-out intense dislike for the other, and the other is some kind of twisted, sick, hateful yandere for the one.

T'is truly a dysfunctional story.
>>
>>44569968
Personally I recommend Soul Eater, Alpha Centauri as Planet Subconscious, Cardcaptor Sakura, Jojo, and Van Hellsing as early jumps. With the addendum that you should not do Jojo until you've got 3 or 4 other jumps. Having some other supernatural powers to resort to is immensely useful there because it's a setting where most people have a single ability, and tactics are really important. Suddenly manifesting a new ability mid fight can easily win you that fight unless you're hard countered or otherwise in big trouble.
>>
>>44570469
you know She thinks all jumps should have the same power level Period Right? Red has a lot of weird ideas But Her jump making is not something I can fault her on.
>>
>>44569809
CHEESEBUHGAH
>>
>>44570043

>Yeah that is deeply immoral, I don't kill people for dumb reasons like that I kill people because They are bad people, if I do this I'd have to commit suicide, hell I have standing orders For most of my companions To kill me if I did something like that.

Actually until/unless the rumor works your not killing them just sort of sharing their body and occasionally stealing control.

If it works and they don't go with demonic possession than it gets a lot more complicated than just killing.

Although I just thought of a harder to work but less moral atrocities version.

Step 1. Jump Star Wars KOTOR and/or ATLA and make yourself as known as you can.
Step 2. Jump Star Wars Clone Wars and/or Legend of Korra, and claim to be the reincarnation of your identity from the last jump.
Step 3. Repeat for the other set
Step 4. If there are other jumps with continuity drawbacks that take place a long enough time afterwards use them to repeat it.
>>
>>44569946
You're telling me that you can't beat the game in ten years? You could live on the surface with goatmom more than 9 years if you put your mind to it. More if you revisit.
>>
>>44569968
At the risk of shilling....
Go Terrain of Magical Expertise. The setting is extremely harmless if you don't take the proper drawbacks (Stay alive online, comes to mind) and you get a relatively awesome starting alt-form for free, with it's own pool of CP and perks

>>44570379
You're...uh. A little late.
>>
>>44570537
>Living with filthy goats
>>
>>44570530
Possessing someone whatsoever is still Very Immoral,You are Are taking away control Of their entire body from them,It's almost rape!
>>
>>44570561
OH, last I checked somebody said that it was taken and never going to be finished.
Even then, if those ideas aren't in there, they can still be put in.
>>
>>44570526
You defend yourself the best when you say the least. Your open mouth is a vulnerability out of which all manner of ammunition is given to anyone with half a inkling of reasoning or any amount of rhetorical or logical instruction.

I once, on a bet, lived off of Bacardi 151 and Chex Mix. During that period I was also selling blood. Ah, undergraduate life. The point is I had a philosophy of religion final I took, shy of blood and drunk as fuck, wherein I made use of Jordan's Wheel of Time to explain Kierkegaard's central theses. It was absolutely batshit, but it was lightyears more cogent and lucid than anything you say on a regular basis.

tl;dr - You should stop talking.
>>
>>44570526
Oh don't go trying to backpedal now, you have had some weird-ass fixation since you first dropped into these threads. I can go find so many beautiful posts of yours that indicate a truly malicious mixture of admiration and disgust all in the same breath.

If not yandere, at least really tsun tsundere. All honesty I expect Red to be your "final boss" in Silent Hill.
>>
>>44570573
Very clean actually. Just have to clean the tub lot, and eat snail pie.
>>
File: areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg (31 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
31 KB, 500x314
>>44570526
>the person who made Bayonetta, God of War, Squirrel and Hedgehog, and Gears of War
>same power level
>same power level
>power
>power
>>
>>44570537
I could beat the game, but if you don't do anything the game is resolved with True Pacifist automatically. I don't want to risk that. This is my first Jump! Who the hell knows if I'll be able to overcome the lord of hyperdeath?

Mostly I want to figure out how not to eat tons of garbage, which this awesome anon >>44570379 helped out with, and how much I can non-violently screw with flowey without fucking up the Jump.

I am legitimately sad that I won't be able to find a loving parent in goatmom though. Both of my actual parents had serious issues, and one of them was a sociopath and sexual predator.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi01_by_el_KARPik.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
> Undertale
> Bullet Patterns (50 cp, free for all Monsters)
> Magic is part of being a monster- It's literally a part of you! As such, all monsters have at least a rudimentary understanding of White Magic- That is to say, they can use magic to attack. [...]
> Since magic is so tied to their being, a monster's innate magic is invariably representative of their personality or appearance- A froglike monster might use flies to attack, a skeleton might use bones, or a dog might use... dog-shaped attacks.
> [...] but many monsters prefer to use their bullet patterns as a way of expressing themselves rather than use them as actual attacks.

So. ...

What do your bullet patterns look like, /jc/?
>>
>>44569737
Those are CYOAs already. That's like making a Jump about a Jump. Nothing wrong with liking the non JC CYOAS, just they have their own thread over in CYOA General.

/JC/ is about settings. Even Generic Jumps, have settings. They're a special case in that there's multiple settings that are so alike that they're better off with one generic jump.
>>
>>44570636
Then why does she keep telling me that something is To powerful When is balanced for the universe?
>>
>>44570599
That was the case, but it's been finished pretty decisively.
And most if not all of what you put there is present in some way or another...
>>
>>44570354
She is, but at the same time, she isn't. The Archive is a construct created to fight the Oblivion War, while other supernatural beings, such as the Gods, simply are. There's also the fact that, as a human, Ivy has free will - which defeats one of the big reasons why she'd need an emissary.

So I'm going to tentatively say no. Of course you can still work for her - you're just looking at the wrong 600 CP perk. Venator's what you need.

>>44569737
Every time it's been tried it ended horribly. Not saying don't do it, just saying if you're going to, you need to do it right.

>>44569968
Pick your favorite setting. Really, that's the best recommendation I can make. Get a feel for jumping first, then start going to weird things you've never heard of before but look really interesting.
>>
>>44570599
No, it got made. It was New Years Day, everyone was really excited about it. I guess you've been away from the thread the past few days. Pretty much all the things you suggested are in there already, except for the items. Well, LOVE isn't quite in there, it's an Easter Egg. You can get it, but it takes some trickiness. Highlight all the text and paste it into a word document. You'll find some commentary from Flowey and a link to the Genocide Run version of the jump.
>>
>>44570662
Because unlike you there's an attempt to be made at balancing the fucking jump, which you seem to have an issue with comprehending the idea of balance to begin with.
>>
>>44570653
Yeah you're pretty fucked as far as positive parental role models go in the chain.
>>
>>44570662
Probably because you're legitimately retarded and everyone else has given up even pretending to help you.
>>
>>44570636

Iiii think he was trying to talk about internal jump balance, but fucked up.
Not defending, but that's my 2 cents
>>
>>44570655
I can tell you my battle theme at least! or one of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P8S51-ho2Q
>>
>>44570655
I really like Night Knight's patterns, but that'd be derivative.
>>
A reminder that back during the ill-conceived "take Mars from Invader Zim and import as ship-girl" he described a damn near replica of Red of how Ship-Girl!Mars looked like.

The creepy obsession just gets worse.
>>
>>44570379
Damn. Those are some pretty good options. Shame it's already out.
>>
>>44570713
>positive parental role models

What about your parents if you go Small Town in Pokemon?
>>
>>44570746
Single parent, broken home.
>>
>>44570755
>implying having a true Pokemon Master and adventurer extraordinaire for a dad isn't the best role model
>>
>>44570738
No not Quite, mars had a lot of scars and varicose veins, plus Red doesn't have boobs a third of her mass Each.
>>
>>44570664
Since you're here, is Heartbreak just "the same but more" for Mercy? Or is there some key difference I'm not seeing?

Also, going to give humans anything to make up for their near-inability to get useful Magic?
>>
>>44570803
You're a fucking disgusting creep.
>>
>>44570653
Don't take it first, then. Jump something that gives you access to magic, and something that gives you the ability to diplomance goatmom and goatdad back together. Do that, use magic to protect yourself from the Non-Canon God of Hyperdeath, then more magic to bring his soul back once he realizes how stupid he's been.

Spend the rest of your Jump living with goat mom, goat dad, and goat brother. Bam. Done.
>>
>>44570738
>>44570803
This... this is just fucking terrifying. When you combine it with what he said before it gets worse. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39436700/#q39440694
>>
>>44570799
Not as good as having one that's actually in your life.
>>
I honestly don't know what is the better response: telling him how fucked up he is or just ignoring him.

Can we come to a consensus of how to deal with him?
>>
File: Geometry Wars.jpg (302 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Geometry Wars.jpg
302 KB, 1280x720
>>44570655
I've taken a whole lot of light based powers- Neon Conduit, Plasmakinesis, Highlighter Semblance, etc.

This means my patters probably look like a crazy rave show of fabulous pain.

I know Undertale bullet patterns are monochrome for the most part, but again, I have tons of light manipulation perks.
>>
>>44570803
Can you PLEASE stop posting about your horrible fetishes?
>>
>>44570803
So you're basically admitting it's appearance is Red slightly reskinned to fit your disgusting fetishes better?
>>
>>44570842
Standard /tg/ response to stuff like that is either to ignore it, or to turn it on its head to fuck with the person posting it.
>>
>>44570842
He doesn't do anything outright banable, he consciously skirts the edge.

Honestly, I think that we should just not respond to him and firewall him out of conversations like we did with Mommy. He's easily as cancerous as her.
>>
>>44570842
Gifs of pokemon episode 38.
>>
>>44570849
you tell me what a ship girl mars would look like then?
>>44570850
Was she Hot yes ,Did I take advantage of that no, not everything is about sex with me, most stuff isn't.
>>
>>44570842
Ignore. All this shitposting doesn't work.
>>
>>44570809
MERCY gives you the diplomatic skills to get out of a fight if it's possible. (Every other fight in undertale)
Heartache gives you the ability to do that simply by standing your ground, against foes that would otherwise be unable to or otherwise have no reason to listen to you

Also, Humans get powerful SOULS, which in universe are exceedingly useful and their power is comparable to even skilled combatant monsters.
Out of universe, they acquire extremely potent souls which can be leveraged into any soul-based powers or magics you acquire (I.E Aura from RWBY or Soul Eater)
>>
>>44570662

>Then why does she keep telling me that something is To powerful When is balanced for the universe?

Out of curiosity are any of these things options where you have to be a complete moron to decide to take something else?
>>
>>44570974
How would this go? >>44570229
>>
>>44571003
Well I kind of Try to make everything in every one of my jumps like that, I usually wind up screwing it up like everything else, But she's even said that is too powerful to be made into jumps, and that there needs to A balance of power between different jumps.
>>
>>44570655
Lasers. Sudden bursts of fire. Giant death spheres. All kinds of spells really, they especially gotta be careful of just how variable they can get.

It's a bullet hell when I'm fighting.
>>
>>44571071
And how long ago was this, considering she's said she has gone back on older views due to shitstorms.

Are you seriously holding a grudge still for something that occurred in the early 130-ish threads?
>>
>>44570905
That's terrible but I laughed.
>>
>>44571071
>and that there needs to A balance of power between different jumps
Do you just have this huge list of things to make up? Where the fuck was that said?
>>
>>44571106
Dude.

We've established he's some kind of obsessive tsunyandere.

The grudge might be the source of it all.
>>
>>44571117
It was something red USED to say, then long ago gave up because intrajump balance is so frustrating its nigh impossible.
>>
>>44571028
...If I had to hazard, knowing Flowey?
He'd let it happen. On some level, I think he wanted something to shake things up. He's not even mad when he returns as Flowey and comes back to tell you to knock off resetting the world forever. IF you did that then there's a non-zero chance he'd either try to murder them by making the fall lethal or allow things to take their place, knowing that it's all falling into place anyways
>>
>>44570974
So would combining the two be sort of useless, then? Or would there be some reason why you'd want to pick both?
>>
>>44570664
So, no added or revised things for when the picture version is made?
Dang, but it's still good. Thank you.
>>
>>44571144
Hey I both hate her and want to be her, I am not arguing with you about that. Why Can't I have that talent/Affection. It is not in my nature to ever quit at anything.
>>44571152
She changed her mind? when the hell is this?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.