[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be DM's landwhale gf >get free gold >get free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: attack the metal box.jpg (12 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
attack the metal box.jpg
12 KB, 251x251
>be DM's landwhale gf
>get free gold
>get free overpowered magic items
>start with 20+ CHA (more attractive than some gods)
>get to impose your whims on the party
>get to end the session when you get bored
>get to dictate parts of the adventure by arguing with DM pre-game
>>
>>44554956
Why don't you just become the DM you spoiled brat?
>>
Who has been drawing those? Jo Pereira?
>>
File: FiraeveusCarron0.jpg (113 KB, 300x473) Image search: [Google]
FiraeveusCarron0.jpg
113 KB, 300x473
>>44554956
Did someone say MEHTAL BAWKSES?!
>>
>>44555000
Teh FEWLS!
>>
>>44554956
Awful social relations and sex trump RPG relations all the time. Sad but true.
>>
Yeah I know this feel. We put off sessions because the GM had to go "cuddle" with his gf because of her "anxiety," as well as players missing sessions because of daetes and promising they'd hang out with their GFs.

And my parents ask me why I don't have one. It's not because I can't get one, it's because it would fuck up my gaming and I am perfectly happy paying for sex if it means i don't get roped into some succubus who destroys my freedom to game.
>>
>DM wants my dick
>Treats me badly in-game because I refuse
>>
>>44555000
>>44555014
[STEEL REHN intensifies]
>>
>>44555000
BAWKSE GET!!!
>>
>>44554956
At what point does the fact that the DM's girlfriend is overweight become relevant in this story?
>>
>>44555000
Excellent. Somewhat makes up for [s4s] script kiddies stealing our octs.
>>
>>44554988
Jo drew those years ago for a bit of writefaggotry. I think it was called The Guardsman and the Witch, if you want to go archive diving.
>>
>>44555394
>Currency preceeding Wenches.

Women arn't that bad, but shit relationships are. Both men and women in abusive relationships insist on keeping it that way despite knowing how bad it is for them. Don't be afraid of flings and trying to find love anon, but always keep true to yourself. If the ultimatiums start coming, shit like "I don't want you seeing X again" or "I don't want you playing Y." that's when you give them the boot and try again.

Life is to be shared, not served.
>>
>>44555641
The very beginning.
#fatshaming :^)
>>
>>44555641
It makes them extra unlikable. If a girl is a bitch but she's hot, she isn't just a bitch. If she's fat, then she has nothing going for her. It's science.
>>
>>44555000
NO

THERE IS TIME TO BE LOST
>>
pre-college days game: DM's gf would come sit on his lap when she got bored. We knew the game was winding down at that point, and we had 30 minutes at best.

they have five kids now.

I don't MIND gamers having distractions that are on a level of importance above gaming: family, important others, jobs, etc. Gaming is an activity, not a religion after all. But....show some SPINE man. And don't let your relationship muddy the game waters with favoritism and whining, etc.
>>
>Fat GM has 6/10 girlfriend
>Other sperglords are jelly cuz they don't have gf but they are skiny, they desevere she more.
>It's 3:00 AM gf is tired and wants to go home
>GM agress and ends the sesion after 5 hour
>FUKING YOKO BREAKING THE GROUP ALL WOMYN ARE BITCHES
>>
>>44555394
As someone whose wife legitimately has an anxiety disorder, it's entirely possible for panic attacks to sneak up on someone with no warning. It's a pain in the ass, but it's true. And saying that you getting the chance to shoot some shit with the guys is more important than someone's mental well-being...well, that's just all manner of twisted.

On the other hand, missing session is actually one of the things that can seriously elevate my wife's stress levels, so that particular issue has never been a problem for our group.
>>
Why blame the gf? Do you think she wants all that extra cushion? The DM is the retard in that situation. Tell him to treat her like a fucking adult.
>>
>>44554956
>>start with 20+ CHA (more attractive than some gods)
>CHA is prettiness
Okay, rustled.
>>
>>44554956
>dm for local group
>GF found out i play tabletop
>assumed she's think its nerdy and just ignore it
>used to play before college so she's actually pretty excited
>run it past the group
>everyone okays it
>tod the local grognard grudgingly ok's after he goes through 2,000 questions of why i'd want to even include her in the game
>next session rolls up
>already knows the party layout so her CG ranger fits right in
>grognards eyeing her the entire time
>everytime she gets a crit he just makes this face or clears his throat loudly and stares at me
>everytime an enemies attack misses or does shit damage he just whispers to himself "oh jesus!..." and buries his face in his palm
>party tpk's cause the rogue couldn't into diplomacy with the king and the guards didn't like hostage situations
>grognard explodes at gf saying its her fault because she didn't make a diplomacy roll even though shes nowhere near as built for that as rogue was
"If you don't want to be here you can leave y'know."
>shuts up and rerolls a new character
>entire game actively tries to fuck over her character
>gives no IC reason other than "i don't like the look of her."
>closest he gets to a decent reason is "why WOULDN'T i be suspicious of a lone female warrior who just HAPPENS to be traveling the countryside?"
>have to point out thats literally his barbarians backstory and her reason is training/proving herself for knighthood while his is "just because"
>game finally ends
>as we leave the store gf kisses my cheek and thanks me for letting her play with my group
>can hear grognard through the storefront door
"Oh come ON!! Get a fucking room!"
>grognard gets angry he's no longer welcome at our groups table
>so angry he goes down the hall opening every door and tells each group that i'm favoring my gf cause she sucks my dick or gives sexual favors for good dice rolls
>so disruptive he gets kicked out of the store permanently
>>
>>44558932
>actually sits outside the store door to warn visitors of me till mall security comes for him
>last i hear of him he's in some court case with the store and mall for spamming their facebook and yelp pages with accusations of backroom drug dealing and prostitution
>>
> be at university in class-i-couldn't-care-less-about
> spy pathfinder apg on the table next to someone's bag
> neato, some nerds I have stuff to talk about with
> reasons to leave the dorm too and look less like a shut in
> cute girl retrieves said bag
> oh damn, she's probably holding it for somebody else
> go ahead and ask her about it anyway to see if I can get a local session because why not
> she gives me a time and location and says creation will be first session, asks if I've played before
> as it turns out it was a book borrowed by her for a theater group
> they're using the game as a tool to learn to get into character
> I'm one of the few people with crunch familiarity, spend the first session helping them get down the basics of simple barbarian and rogue setups
> in the end, dice are hardly used but its fine because people are having fun playing who they are in the tavern
> decide to be happy with what I can get, maybe interest in design details will build up later
> end up in a relaxed drama club that swings from movie nights to game nights as embers feel like it
> ultimately end up going out with girl with apg from class

don't really remember what the point of telling this was. Don't immediately dismiss chances to meet people I guess? Worked out for me anyway.
>>
>>44559054
Cute story, met my gal while running an ex-friends game store, a customer and I were watching Hercules on the tube and we got to know each other, she'd come in every 3 days or so. She had a boyfriend at the time and I got kinda thrown for a loop by a different girl so I decided to hold off dating, we eventually got together and it's been 2 1/2 years or so now.
>>
File: img.jpg (75 KB, 296x295) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
75 KB, 296x295
>>44557327
Based reply.
>>
>>44558966
Hearty kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.